Jupiter Has Landed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, oh god yes. Suck me, Suck me harder!" she groaned as he plunged in and suck her clit hard.

At the same time he kept up finger-fucking her cunt and she felt her body turn to liquid as the combined pleasure of sucking and fucking all over her body made her strain her muscles to the finish line. Another plunge of Jed's fingers into her pussy made the dam break and she screamed as her whole body convulsed with spam after spasm and the warmth spread all across her skin. She lay gasping as she felt her cunt throbbing for a complete fulfilment and she closed her eyes to enjoy the pleasure surging through her body.

She barely registered one of the men leaning over her and fastening a blindfold over her eyes, before they did the same as last time and walked out of the cell. Very stranger she thought as she drifted off to sleep. She would have expected them to take her fully this time.

***

Their employer looked at the monitor in front of him. This was going just the way he had planned all along. The woman was more responsive than he had dared believe, but that only helped his cause. Now, she was getting more biddable. It would not be long before he could get what he wanted from her.

His soldiers came into his office, looking even more aroused and annoyed this time. Certainly they had wanted to finish the business, but that was not in accordance with his plan. And he would kill anyone who dared disobey his orders. He looked at their tented jeans. Definitely frustrated. Good.

"Good job, again, fellows. I'm very pleased with you so far. Maybe I'll even allow you to finish next time. Now, go and jerk off. You're all on leave until tomorrow morning."

"Yes, boss," Jack replied, and they all left the office. Very obedient, he though. He would remember them in the future. Good men were difficult to locate and if these men even managed to keep their mouths shut after an assignment, he would definitely give them more jobs. But perhaps none like this. He glanced at the monitor again. She seemed to be asleep. Good. The guys had even remembered to place the blindfold. Now, it was time for Jupiter to get going.

***

Zia dreamed of a naked man kissing and sucking her. She felt her nipples tightening again and the wetness in her pussy had started again. She gasped. She wanted the man to take her hard, and she tried to reach for him, to hold him closer to her. Suddenly she felt a weight on top of her and she gasped as she realised this was no dream after all. A large man was lying between her legs and supporting his upper body on his arms as he was kissing his way from her lips and onto her breasts.

She felt her back arch as he enclosed his warm mouth over her left nipple and started suckling. Her blindfold prevented her from seeing who the man was, but she could feel his hard erection against her thigh. It was probably one the men that had aroused her earlier. Which one it was she didn't care about as he continued to sucking her hard. Her pussy clenched and she felt a splash of liquid emerging from her cunt again. The earlier orgasms had heightened her need to be fucked deep and hard, and she tried to move closer to the cock she felt against her thigh.

"Take me," she gasped.

"Not yet," the man responded in a harsh voice.

"Oh god, just fill me with your flesh and fuck me hard," she groaned.

He chuckled. "You will just have to be patient then."

"Oh please, just take me."

He didn't respond, just moved his mouth over to her right nipple and sucked it hard into his warm mouth, coating it with his saliva and making her squirm ever more.

"Let me suck your cock then," she pleaded. "Please."

"All right," he said and immediately rose himself above her.

She felt him place his legs on either side of her body and gradually moving upward toward the headboard. Suddenly she felt the large cock head touch her lips and she willingly opened as he pushed himself slowly inside of her mouth. He groaned as she closed her lips around him and sucked him greedily.

He lowered his body more and she took as much as she could into her mouth. She moved her tongue around the cock head that was filling her mouth and located the swollen gland underneath the cock head. She rubbed her tongue against the gland and welcomed the gasp he could not keep back as she continued to suck on him. He moved himself slightly backwards, but as she gave a sound of protest, be pushed forward and inside of her mouth again. She sucked him harder and he withdrew again, before plunging into her again, fucking his cock with her mouth.

He groaned and she felt his cock harden even more. A salty spurt was sprayed into her mouth, a sign of him closing in on his release. She sucked harder and wanted him to spray the rest of his come into her warm mouth. Instead he suddenly withdrew completely and raised himself slightly away from her mouth. He supported himself on the wall in front of him and she could hear him gasping for control. She lifted her head toward him and tried to capture his cock in her mouth again, to make him come inside of her, but he must have understood what she was about and he lifted himself away from her.

"Come back," she pleaded.

"No. If I come it will be inside of your cunt," he growled.

"Oh yes, take me, please."

"Just give me a few minutes. Otherwise it would be the shortest fuck in your life," he chuckled. She heard him breathe deep and slowly for a long time, and she felt her body relaxing. She still smelt his scent above her and the thought of the hard cock so close but still out of reach, made her want him like she had had never wanted anything before.

Finally he had managed to collect himself enough and he let himself rub against her body as he settled between her thighs.

"Nice and slow, or hard and fast? It's your choice. Either way I'm coming inside of you now," he said hoarsely. She felt the tip of his cock touch her swollen lips and she almost begged for him to come closer.

"Hard," she groaned, and just as the words had escaped her mouth, she felt him open her sex lips and plunge his cock a few inches inside of her tight cunt.

She screamed as the large cock felt like it was ripping through a maidenhead she knew she had lost years ago.

"Change your mind?" he asked as he withdrew slightly. "It doesn't look like you're wide enough just yet."

"Wait," she gasped. "Just take it slow at first, will you? Then hard?"

"Sure," he chuckled before pushing slowly inside of her.

She moaned. "Oh god." He held a hand over her clit and rubbed her slightly. She immediately turned more wet, and he pushed another inch inside of her tight cunt.

"Man, you're tight," he growled, before he withdrew completely. Moving his fingers over her pussy, he sampled some of her wetness, and coated his cock with it. He moved closer and rubbed his hard cock over her clit and further down between her sex lips.

"Give me some more juice," he ordered, as he rubbed his fingers over her clit. She was feeling wetter and he sampled the juice onto his cock. "Good," he growled. "Now, it's time for some serious fucking. Are you ready?"

"Yes, shove that big cock as far in as you can," she urged him. And she felt his cock locating her open channel, before he plunged halfway inside of her. "Yes," she screamed.

She felt her body tightening around him, and he pushed slowly forward as she held him as tight as she could manage. He was groaning loudly now, and she wondered how much further before he was all the way inside of her. Then finally he plunged the last inch and she felt his sacks against her ass. Her cunt was so filled she could barely move a muscle without feeling him all over her body. She tried to tighten her muscles even harder around his cock, and she smiled as she heard his breath hitched.

"Damn, woman, you're fucking killing me." Then he started to withdraw and she tightened further around him as she wanted him to stay inside of her forever.

"No, don't move away," she gasped.

"Not a chance," he said in a strangled voice as he plunged his entire length inside of her again.

"Loosen my legs," she gasped. "I want to take you deeper." He raised himself and she felt her legs loosen from the bindings. Immediately she spread her legs and raised them around his back, holding him closer to her. She adjusting the angle of her pelvis so his every plunge into he body stroke against her clit and she felt her climax coming loser.

"Fuck. Me. Harder." She gasped and tried to hold off her orgasm as he fucked her hard and fast. His cock speared into her aching cunt and she tightened around his cock, making it difficult for him to remove himself from her. Every inward plunge was met by her gasp and she held him tight as he fucked her body.

She was getting closer and this time she would not be able to hold off, she thought as she strained her muscles around him, awaiting the pleasure that was bound to come.

Then suddenly he stopped completely. Still embedded inside of her, he held his hard cock all the way inside of her, and didn't move at all. She could scream with frustration. She had been so close. What it cost him she could hear on his strained breathing and his entire body was trembling with the effort of holding back. He lifted himself slightly away from her clit, and she protested loudly.

"Don't stop. Take me!"

"No," he gasped. "You must tell me something first."

"What?" she blurted out. Not understanding anything.

"Where is the formula?"

"What formula?"

"The formula for the cancer treatment."

"What?"

"You're not getting off until I have that," he growled and removed his cock all the way out of her body.

"No, come back!" she pleaded.

"In fact, I think I can come several times inside of you, without giving you release. But, if you'll give me what I want I'll let you come as well." His dark voice was tempting her beyond her limits, but the last bit of brain power told her to not give in.

"No."

"All right. You won't cooperate." He plunged his hard cock inside of her one more time. She screamed as she felt herself moving closer to the climax. If he would just rub her clit a little bit.

"Rub my clit," she pleaded.

"No, the formula first."

"Oh, can't that wait? I want to come."

"Nope, it can't wait. And neither can I." He fucked her slowly a few times as his breath started coming faster and faster.

Her body was starving for that release. She wanted it now. She felt him move faster and faster inside of her. He was plunging that large cock all the way inside of her hungry flesh, before making her whimper with pleasure as he withdrew almost all the way out of her body.

"The laptop," she gasped. "The. Formula. Is. In. My. Laptop."

"Thank you," he groaned as he bent forward and plunged hard into her body several times and she felt herself igniting as he rubbed mercilessly against her clit. She screamed loudly as her entire body erupted into a trembling orgasm, and she welcomed his hard plunges as he pushed hard inside of her and he screamed out his own release.

She felt a complete sense of relief and pleasure surging through her bloodstream. Her entire body was relaxing and she unlocked her legs from behind his buttocks and spread them out on the bed, in a total stance of relaxation. He held himself above her, his upper body still supported by his shoulders and his cock still inside of her cunt. Several tugging motion was felt as his cock unloaded the rest of his cum inside of her and he leaned more of his weight against her, before he breathed deeply and lifted himself away from her body, before he lay down beside her on the bed.

"Jupiter has landed," he groaned out to the microphones and cameras connected to the empty surveillance room.

12