Jury Duty Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God!" Nicole shouted. "She is such a slut!"

I just stared at her, bemused.

"You don't understand," Nicole said, "She's a food whore."

That probably didn't have the intended effect on me. All it did for me was to cause me to picture Kate Upton, naked and covered in chocolate syrup.

"Don't you know what a food whore is?" Nicole asked.

"Apparently not," I replied.

"A food whore dates guys just for the free dinners," Nicole said, "Of course my roommate is stupid enough to sleep with them first. That's why she's a slut."

"Oh," I said, mentally reviewing my pre-marital dating experiences to determine if I ever dated any food whores. I wondered what separated them from any other woman that went out with a man and let him pay for dinner. I looked at Nicole again, eager to change the subject. "Umm..." I said, trying to think of a new topic.

"I am not a food whore," Nicole said defensively, "We split dinner tonight."

"I know," I said quickly. I wasn't even sure why she thought I was accusing her. The thought had never crossed my mind. I kept trying to think of a way out of this conversation.

"So, did you bring anything to change into?" Nicole asked.

"I have a bag in the car," I said, grateful for the change in subject, already moving to the door. I rushed outside and grabbed my bag. I walked back into the apartment and found Nicole standing pretty much right where I left her.

"Good," Nicole said, "You can go change in the bathroom," she said.

I turned and went right into the bathroom, changing out of my work clothes and into a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt. I stuffed my work clothes back into the bag, rearranging everything so that the condoms I brought would be easy to reach. I came out of the bathroom to find Nicole's door closed. I decided against barging in on her, and instead wandered into the living room, plopping down on the plush sofa just a couple of feet from where we had our voyeuristic adventure just minutes before. I replayed it in my mind and felt myself growing hard again. I resisted the mad urge to whip it out and start stroking it right then. Instead I readjusted it until it was as comfortable as possible in my shorts, and waited patiently for Nicole.

I heard a door open, and another door close. Nicole had moved into the vacated bathroom. A few more minutes passed. I got bored and grabbed the remote, settling on a Seinfeld rerun to pass the time.

Nicole eventually emerged, wearing a tank top and shorts, her long brown hair pulled back in a pony tail. I was wondering if she was going to put on some sexy lingerie or something, but apparently not. It was, however, obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra, as there was a clear outline of her nipples through her tank top. Without a word she sat down beside me on the couch. I wasn't sure if it was spying on her roommate, or the conversation about food whores, but we were suddenly in an awkward place. We sat there in silence for a while, occasionally glancing at each other, but mostly just watching TV.

"Do you find me attractive?" Nicole suddenly blurted out.

I turned to stare at her. "Of course," I said, wondering why she was even worrying about it.

She smiled. "It's just... I don't know... we're just sitting here..." she trailed off.

Oh, I was supposed to be all over her right now, I thought to myself. I took a moment to gather my thoughts. "You read my stories," I said, "I'm insecure and passive. I'm nearly always looking for the woman to make the first move."

"Don't you want to... I don't know... throw me down on the bed and have your way with me?" Nicole asked.

"Yeah, sorta," I said, "It's already happened once," I added, referring to our first encounter.

"I guess," Nicole said, "Maybe I'm just used to men who... how should I say this... take control?"

"Sorry," I said, "I'm just not an aggressive person. I've had to deny myself my own needs and desires for so long; it's a shock to me now that I can actually have the things that I want."

"So, you do want me," Nicole said, "You're just not going to be aggressive about it?"

I was staring at her. Somewhere in the back of my mind I could hear my libido shouting 'grab her!' 'fuck her!' But I was too used to ignoring it to give in to it, even in that moment. All I could do was smile at her sheepishly.

Exasperated, Nicole plopped back against the couch. I thought to myself that maybe this was the moment where she was going to tell me that things weren't working out, that I wasn't the right guy for her, but by this point I'd been worrying about it so much that I couldn't even feel anxious about it anymore.

Finally Nicole sat up again. "You are quite a challenge," she said, and she stood up from the sofa. She walked over to the living room window and closed the blinds. She walked back across the room until she was standing in front of me. "Do you want me to seduce you?" She asked in a husky voice. "Is that what you're trying to tell me?"

I smiled at the movie reference, my cock springing to attention. I started to stand up, but Nicole reached out and pushed me back onto the sofa. She pulled her pony tail loose and shook her long brown hair until it hung wildly around her. She began to sway her hips to non-existent music, placing her hands on her hips and then running them up across her breasts and back through her hair.

"There were no real strip teases in your stories," Nicole said, "Let me be the first."

I watched her, transfixed, as she began to dance around the room. This wasn't going to be a slow, sexy removal of clothing. Nicole apparently had some dancing experience, and she began to leap and pirouette around. I watched her breasts bounce in her tank top to her movements, her long, bare legs as she executed ballet steps that I couldn't possibly begin to identify.

"This isn't your first dance, I take it," I said.

"Three years of ballet," Nicole said, still bouncing around the living room, "Four years of competitive dance. Finally my father decided he didn't want to pay for it anymore. Honestly, I think he got sick of sitting through four hour recitals just to see me for fifteen minutes."

I nodded. I had a cousin who danced. I knew that they made people sit through entire recitals even though the person they came to see was only on stage for a short while. Nicole was a good dancer, to my untrained eye.

After a couple of minutes Nicole seemed to tire herself out leaping around the room, and came to a stop in front of me, right between my legs. She turned and lowered herself to a sitting position hovering above my lap, and began to grind her butt against me. "Mmm..." Nicole said, "I can tell you're enjoying this."

"Yeah," I said, and began to reach around her for her breasts.

"Nuh uh," Nicole said, taking my hands and pushing them back to my sides. "No touchy!" Nicole turned herself around to face me, her hardened nipples were showing prominently now through her tank top, just inches from my face. I made a move to kiss them, but Nicole was already moving to a kneeling position, lowering her head to my lap. She began to swing her head back and forth, letting her long brown hair fly about. My cock jumped as it was brushed back and forth by her hair. Nicole put a hand firmly on each of my thighs and pushed herself back up to stand. In another fluid motion, she grabbed her tank top around her waist and pulled it over her head. Her full C cup breasts popped into view. She grabbed them and pulled one to her mouth, sticking her tongue out to lick her nipple with only a little effort.

I decided that if Nicole was looking for me to be aggressive, then I would be aggressive. I leapt up off of the sofa and grabbed her around her midsection before she could stop me. Nicole shrieked as I lifted her up in a fireman's carry and carried her into her bedroom. She shrieked again as I threw her down unceremoniously onto the bed.

"Stay," I said, pointing at her. Nicole just stared at me.

I went into the bathroom and grabbed a condom from my bag. I pulled off all of my clothes within seconds and slid the condom onto my erection. I went back to the bedroom where Nicole lay, her hands lightly touching her breasts. Her eyes went right to my cock. Without a word I grabbed her shorts and pulled them off. Nicole hadn't bothered to put panties on.

I climbed onto the bed and between her legs. I kissed her and reached down to stroke her clit and pussy. I knew how wet she had gotten during our voyeuristic adventure, but I wanted to be sure she was ready.

"I want you," Nicole whispered in my ear. I positioned her so that her knees were up in the air for better access. I moved into position, sliding my cock along her clit and pussy a few times, just for good measure. I pulled my hips back and slammed my cock all the way into her with one stroke. Nicole gasped and threw her arms around me.

My last sexual partner was my ex-wife, and she preferred our lovemaking to be slow. As a result it had been several years since I had given anybody an all-out fucking. I did my best with Nicole, pistoning in and out of her as quickly as I could get my hips to go. My main concern was stamina. This was too stimulating and it was probably going to be over quickly.

"I'm not going to last long," I whispered, already slightly out of breath.

"I'm not timing you," Nicole said, "Just fuck me."

I responded with a particularly hard thrust. Nicole gasped and threw her legs around me. "Mmm... I love it when you fuck me hard," she said. She began trying to control my thrusts by pressing her legs against my butt.

I could feel my orgasm building, and I tried to do anything I could to delay it. I started to think about baseball, about work, about anything random. It all failed, and as a last resort I started to slow down my thrusts.

"Faster," Nicole said.

"I can't or I'll come," I replied.

Nicole groaned and unwrapped her arms and legs from around me. She gave me a shove and I pulled out of her. "On your back," she said.

I rolled over onto my back and Nicole climbed on top of me, straddling me around my stomach. She stared at me for a few seconds. "Are you still close?" She asked.

I thought about it for a moment. "No," I replied.

"Good," she said, and she lifted herself up and backwards. She grabbed my cock with one hand and guided it into her pussy. She slid all the way into me with a gasp, and then began to ride me. "Better?" She asked.

I nodded that it was. There was much less stimulation in this position. Nicole leaned over and kissed me. She started riding me again, going as fast as she could move her hips without popping out of me altogether. I reached up to fondle her full breasts where they hung below me.

I sat still for a while, just enjoying the sensations and Nicole's expression of pure ecstasy while she brought herself pleasure. Eventually I got the hang of Nicole's rhythm, and I began to thrust my hips in counterpoint to hers, causing my cock to go deeper into her pussy with each thrust.

"Mmm... that feels so good," Nicole whispered, and she gasped. "Don't stop," she added, and shifted herself to thrust against me harder. I matched her new rhythm. "Ugh," she gasped again. "I want you to cum with me. Are you ready to cum?"

I was riding a plateau, but when she said that I could feel it start to build again. "Yeah," I said.

"Good," Nicole said. "I'm so ready to cum. Your hard cock feels so good in me... AAH!" She cried out as her orgasm hit her.

I was thrusting up into her as hard as I could, feeling myself pass the point of no return. I was usually quiet when I orgasmed, but I found myself grunting loudly as I shot my load into the condom buried in Nicole's pussy.

Nicole collapsed against me as our orgasms subsided. I felt wetness around my crotch and realized that Nicole's juices had leaked out and soaked me.

"Oh my God," Nicole whispered and she nuzzled against my neck. "That was amazing. I came so hard."

"I can feel it," I said.

"What?" Nicole asked, and reached behind us. I felt her grab the hilt of my cock where it was still buried inside her and touch around me, feeling the wetness. "Oh good," Nicole said, "I was afraid your condom had come loose or something." She started laughing. I laughed too.

I was distracted by a sound. I looked up past Nicole and was shocked to see her roommate standing there. Her roommate wasn't Kate Upton, but she was attractive all the same. She was the opposite of Nicole, tall, blonde, and thin. I wondered how long she had been standing there.

Nicole heard too. She turned around and glared at her. The impression that I had gotten was that Nicole and her roommate were long-time friends, but complete opposites, and their short time living together had soured their friendship.

Her roommate started clapping, a slow, sarcastic clap. "So, who's the slut now?" She asked.

To be continued?

Thank you for reading my story. Like I said, I'll keep writing them as long as people tell me they want to keep reading them. Let me hear your feedback!

12