Just a Blue Nightlight

Story Info
You brought home a new nightlight and hope....
1.4k words
4.33
6.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just stepped out of the shower; it was my second of the day. I threw on my jeans and a baggy shirt. It was one of those stay home and just relax kind of days. You had been at work and swung by the store on the way home picking up some light bulbs and a nightlight for the bathroom. You always hated having to turn on the bright light when you had to sneak away to the bathroom. We replace the decorative bulb in the hallway and install your nightlight. You clap and twirl at the blue glow emanating from the small moon; I smile. You mention you want to take a shower to wash away the day and I chuckle and nod. You ask whats funny. I ask if you want company. You tell me I can talk to you and sit on the toilet. You shed your clothes and I run my hand across your ass, you playfully smack it away.

We talk about trivial stuff as you shower and wash your hair. I read the back of the wet wipe box left on the counter. You ask for your towel and I hand it over, making sure I move the curtain enough to gaze on your naked form. Your beauty leaves me without words as you towel off the beads of water running across your soft curves. You ask if I like what I see; I tell you I want a taste, standing up in front of you as you wrap the towel around your body, I lean in for a kiss. I kiss your lips, your soft chin, down your neck to your shoulder, letting my teeth softly open against your skin. I bite into your flesh as I feel the breath escape your chest. Your hand finds my shoulder and pushes me away softly as you kiss me and tell me your going to brush your teeth. I grab your ass through the towel and you tell me to go to the room.

I leave you for a few moments as you finish your daily routines. You come back to the room wrapped in that towel, As I wasn't able to sit down; I walk towards you cupping your head in my hands for another kiss. My hands run down your body stripping the towel and exposing your skin, my kisses becoming feverish against your shoulder my bites becoming more frequent and less random, focusing on the nape of your neck and running my hands down your backside gripping your ass, your curvy, full, delicious ass in my hands, squeezing our bodies together, removing my hands only to remove my shirt feeling your soft breasts pressing against my torso, electricity shooting through the points of contact of my body.

I can't step out of my pants fast enough as our hands explore each others bodies. Leading each other to the bed, I run my hand down your chest, softly thumbing against your nipple and letting my hands continue to slide down around your soft downy pubic hair, my fingertips grazing softly against the lips of your pussy. You moan and lean into me, I run my hand back up to your chest as my teeth slide and sink into your neck again, then softly down your chest kissing and sucking softly, I place one hand on your waist and we gently sit together on the bed. I kiss my way softly to your left breast, biting into it as you arch your back. My left hand sliding down your side as my teeth release your tender breast. You pull my face up for a tender kiss that turns passionate when my hands run up and down your thighs. You moan softly as my fingertips drag slowly back up the inner sides and you break the kiss to take a deep inhale.

I take the opportunity to slowly kiss my way down your body. My hands still slowly running up and down your frame, from right under your breasts to the lower calves; my fingertips are constantly sending small electric shocks to my core feeling your soft skin under them. I run them up to your now thighs now as you gingerly spread your legs as my kisses grow more impatient and closer to your soft tufts of hair. Your hands find my hair and firmly grab within. I gently run my nose side to side against your pubic hair, inhaling your aroma deeply into my lungs. I exhale slowly against your pussy with a deep utteral growl. You shiver and gently close your legs against my arms, I press back out and then lift one of your legs onto my shoulder, giving me a unfettered view of your glistening lips.

I hesitate to just run my tongue across them, first I gently run a wide swipe of my tongue just left of your pussy, You squirm and press your thigh against my ear and i just let my breath escape again against your skin, moving my hand to your soft folds to expose your clit to the cold surrounding air. You shudder and then gasp as I replace the cold air with my tongue, cupping it with my tongue before slowly drawing it off, leaving it exposed again. Your hips gently rock against my face. My tongue slowly increases pace as i feel the wetness escape your cunt. My fingers slide down and then against the opening of your pussy. Your hands leave my hair and find my back, dragging your nails into my flesh. My finger press into your pussy and you squeeze your muscles around my digit.

I rock my finger softly back and forth as my tongue assaults your clit. One finger becomes two and curl up against the inner wall of your pussy, massaging the gentle folds inside of you, sucking firmly against your clit as your juices explode against my face. Lapping from my fingers to the tip of your clit, your hands beg my head for piece as i slowly stop pulsing my fingers rhythmically within you.

I softly press my face against the sheets to rid myself of the excess juices before kissing my way up your body intertwining our fingers together as my legs twine with yours.

I whisper my desires into your ear and you writhe against the sheets. I lift myself over your supple form; my cock pressing against your thigh, you reach down and guide my cock into your hot dripping cunt. I press myself into you, Sinking deep within your folds I pull my cock back out, leaving just the head of my penis resting against your tantalizing opening before plunging back in. Rocking my hips; thrusting my cock in and out of you, a moan escaping my lips. A deep utteral growl leaves my body as i start to pound into your tight pussy. My hand grabs your right breast and brings it to my mouth and sinking my teeth into it. You moan and thrust your hips up against mine and we fall into a rhythmic bliss.

My muscles tighten up and I moan into your ear how close I am. You tell me you want to feel me cum inside of you; that sends me over the edge. I feel my orgasm rip through my cock and into your pussy as a single organism, my cum mixing with your juices leaving myself breathless and kissing you passionately between elongated gasps. I slowly regain my composure and sink down next to you. I joke about needing a shower; you offer to join me. Hours have passed since your shower; the light has left the room. I get up still weak in the legs. I extend my arms and you reluctantly grab them as i help you back to your feet.

We softly enter the bathroom, now illuminated with the soft blue glow of your nightlight. You start the water and push me to enter the shower. I get in and sigh softly as the warm water rushes over my already over sensitized skin. You slide in behind me and i turn around to steal another kiss from your lips. I run my fingers through your hair and pull your lips hard against mine. You put your hand up and separate us by inches; then you put a finger to my lips that i eagerly take to kissing upon. You slide down my body and my breath gets caught in my chest, You take my now half erect cock into your hands and gently knead upon it. I continue to run my fingers through your hair, firmly squeezing my hand shut within your hair. You take me into your mouth and curl your tongue around my shaft. Another series of intense electric shocks course through my body.

This is my third shower today; I wonder if we will make it to four.