All Comments on 'Just A Business Trip'

by Jaywesal

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
Good story

Thought sure they would invite him to the house with them.Would have taken care of all their needs?

frontier81688frontier81688almost 20 years ago
I sorty well told..hope that there is more.

Excellent stroy...I hope that there is a part 2 (and 3, and 4, and 5....) I can't wait to hear about Sharon's reaction, and what is holds for the family's future...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Family Party

You have a story with a very hot story line that can go to some very interesting places. Hopefully we will read of the family party with all of the wild and fun side action that will make this continueing story a hot winner !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story

One of the best written stories I have read. I have read

several of your stories and they are all very well done.

This one is great and I hope to read more of the mature theme shortly. Keep up the great writing.

David48David48over 18 years ago
second read

Ah yes the shocking discovery, and ultimate truth revealed at last. LOL! It could be some cheesy TV sitcom, except for the subject matter. The humor got to me on this read. I've met some really randy couples, and this could really happen! The story was sexy as hell, and just as enjoyable this second go around.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleabout 12 years ago
Very imaginative scenario...

...and well developed. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My wifes father saw her in an amateur porn film with me and several other guys! When me and him were alone in our house one afternoon he asked me about the film and couldn't believe it was his daughter,I told him that we had a wild sex life and I'd watched her with multiple men many times! What did you think of the film I asked? Between me and you he said I rather enjoyed it,not as much as she did I said, so it looked like especially when she gets it in her arsehole! I had another video on my phone,my wife with 3 black guys,you'll enjoy this then I said to my father in law,no way he said look at the size of those guys! Jesus he said watching his daughter taking 10 inches of black cock in her ass,he saw all of them fuck her then couldn't believe seeing 2 of them fucking her at once and the 3rd in her mouth! I was always honest with my wife and told her that her dad had seen a film of her and that I'd shown him more films, god what did he say she said? Nothing babe he really enjoyed them! What!! Omg what am I going to say to him when I see him! I reckon we should put on a show for him and let him witness you in person, we can't he's my father for fucks sake,anyway I couldn't believe that she went for it and told her father our idea,really he said she said it's ok if I watch? I told him to come around on Saturday evening,by the time he called we were already in full swing,we were all in the lounge and I saw the porch door open,ssshh I said and called him closer,she was playing with 4 cocks trying to suck each one,she saw her father standing next to me and grinned trying to suck this bbc! Give it to her boys I said to them,arrh yeah she said as she was pulled to her feet,she had black high heels on and stockings,she faced us while bent over the chair,the first guy started fucking her then the 2nd then the 3rd,one came around to her head and pushed his cock in her mouth! Fuck me in my arse she said looking at her father! Yes fuck my arsehole she said as all 4 guys shared her holes! Show us her ass guys,they spun her around and her hole was gaping,watch this I said,I put my cock in my wifes arsehole with her father stood beside me! The guys circled her waiting,fuck yeah she cried taking a huge cock, with her make up all smeared and running down her face she looked back at her father saying how much she loved being fucked in her ass,sit on this one says,she lowered herself onto his cock and told one of the others to fuck her pussy,you ok there dad? Definitely he replied as they all dp'ed her,she was fucking one guy in her ass whilst playing with her pussy facing forwards,like my pussy dad? You dirty old man! One guy was ready to cum and covered her face! Then the next one then the 3rd, followed by me! He can't be the odd one out I said of her father! If you must his daughter said still with a cock in her ass,her dad unzipped his fly and wanked infront of her face! Come for me dad! His hips bucked and he shot his load on her face! Mmm she said licking her lips,she squeezed his balls and pulled his cock to her mouth sucking it! The guy fucking her asshole came inside her,she gets up showing her holes to her dad and pulled her cheeks apart letting cum dribble out of her ass! Her dad then poked his fingers inside her butt hole which she didn't expect mmm naughty! Fuck yeah that's good,my cock was hard again so I put it in her mouth! Her dad wanked himself off with his left hand with his right fingers in his daughters ass! I saw his cock was hard then without any warning he was sticking it up her asshole! Even my slut of a wife was speechless,she turned to look at him as he slapped her ass cheeks! Dad!! Shut your mouth you filthy tart! She laughed moving forward off his cock then turning to suck it! Tastes good she said! I now was fucking her asshole, fuck me in my arse dad!

ryeandginger69ryeandginger699 months ago

I just love this story! It certainly could have gone much further, with the inlaws sharing hubby's hotel room that night, but it's vey erotic as it is.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I got talking to my friend Paul one night in the pub,he asked how my wife sasha was and I said everything was good,Paul used to date Diane,sasha's mother a good few years ago and our conversation moved to her,Paul asked me how Diane was and admitted to me that he was gutted when Diane and him split up,fuck we had some fun he said,what type of fun I said? Don't mention this to anyone Paul said to me,we did a bit of swinging! No way Paul your winding me up? No honestly mate we did and I can tell you a few stories, fuck me Paul you've got to tell me now! I used to watch her with younger guys which was my favourite! What more than one guy I asked? 3 or 4 sometimes he said laughing! Jesus I can't believe it I said! Remember I haven't told you about it, you can trust me Paul I said! But really I couldn't wait to see Diane on her own! Although she's 70 now she's still a smart looking woman,I had to drop something off at her house off sasha,it was now or never,she made me a cup of tea then I told her that I was with Paul last week and how is he she asked,all good I said but he did mention something about you and him, oh did he and what was that Diane asked! I just smiled and said I think you know what Diane ! She turned bright red, I hope its not what I think it is! You guessed right you naughty girl Diane ! It's always the quiet ones they say! 3 and 4 at a time hey ? Stop it your embarrassing me she said, you couldn't have been embarrassed back then Diane with 4 men sharing you? It was a long time ago now she said! Sasha must get it from you Diane I said, get what? Her love for being fucked in her arse!!! You can't say things like that, why not it's true Diane, promise me that you won't say a word of this to anyone please? My lips are sealed but only if I can see your arse Diane! Your not serious? I'm always serious Diane ,not in here she said and went into her lounge and pulled the curtains, standing infront of me she unbuttoned her jeans taking them off and the knickers please Diane!! She frowned at me but did as I said, I love a hairy pussy and Diane's was really hairy, mmm sexy I said now turn around and bend over for me Diane!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous