All Comments on 'Just a Christmas Party'

by scorpio00155

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Great Story

Loved this story very much. I liked the more erotic pace of the seduction and the building energy that rose with each paragraph. The interplay between husband and wife made the story seem real. And the happy ending sealed it for me. One of my favorites. Wish there was more than 5 points.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Well done

A well written story, although I felt it dragged occasionally. I believe it could be shortened by perhaps a third and not lose anything of consequence.

In regard to the plot, I'm assuming that the author's aim was to tell us the story of an evening when a simple wife is brutalized, undefended by her rather stupid husband. It was certainly a prime example of an anti-erotic story, and in that regard, is well done. If that wasn't the writer's objective, we can only wonder what the hell he was thinking.

CyssterniusCyssterniusover 20 years ago
Erotic and Well Wriiten

This author really knows how to write - he takes the time to set up the story and then the action really starts. I loved the interplay between the characters, the descriptive sex scenes, and the upbeat ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Delicous .... but....

Initially, I thought it was delicious... the pace of the seduction was fine....Eventually, it got to be too much... too many guys... too repetitious...and less believable. I think it could be cut down significantly and be more entertaining. It's hard to believe that a good "voyeur hubby" can become somewhat tedious... but how many times do we need to hear about guy after guy after guy fucking her ass and then getting his cock cleaned...? We got the idea... it's hot... but after two or three guys, it became "over the top."

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Beginning

Very good beginning - believable - especially describing how with booze allow things to happen. Very good up to her becoming naked, but after that....disappointed. Wish middle section another party and repeat of first portion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Boring and tedious

Too long, very boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
another bi story

bi man with half a ball.with a whore for a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
this sick shit.what lose respect for wife

common sense out the window.stds and aids and respect for your spouse and not selfish crap.a waste of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
not erotic.

it is too long and totally unbelieveable. Trash. I wasted a lot of my time reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a piece of shit for writing

a 2yr old wrote the story.rape isn't a sexy with a stupid husband thinking with his dick.

RonClarkesonRonClarkesonover 17 years ago
Great Plot

You set the scene well well, but I think you overdid the booze angle It would have killed a real person to drink all that vodka! It would have been better if she had been teetotal and the husband had slipped the vodka into her drink after he saw her being groped by the dancers then watched how she fell down the slippery slope.

The sister/husband sub plot deserves a sequel, how about they get asked to a party hosted by Janice, It turns out they have been closet Bi since before Jannice got married!

I agree with another comment. The story could be a lot shorter and still get the same HOT responce from your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
to each who like this crap

send your moms,sisters and wives by about a couple of hours.i get them drunk and fuck them for you.and if you want to watch it ok.sa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Why do all you fuking writers..I think you are

really alcoholics and drunks,,,but you have to have the characters in your stories drink enough booze to sink a battle ship. don't want some drunken slut slurring puking woman throwing up on my cock. I think alcoholics are real sick need to be in a hospital where they can't fuck up some ones life by killing a sober innocent family in a car accident.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Needs a sequel

I think the next time around, hubby needs to direct his wife's play-and have some safety precautions in place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
this was b/s

a whore and a wimp or gay husband.and i'm a fan of your writings,most of your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

Great job of building the action and nice subtle character development. One of the best I've read.

As for the morally outraged in some of the comments. Why are you on this site again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One of the worst stories I've read

Why do even good writers think drunken slut stories are erotic?

the Ct. Yankee

agtmadcatagtmadcatover 15 years ago
Brilliantly written, an excellent read

I really empathised with the husband, the paralised reaction. I just had to keep reading. Even though I normally wouldn't have found many of the topics at *all* appealing, it was built up so realistically and so slowly that I found myself totally immersed. Exceptionally well written, keep it up!

katibkatibabout 15 years ago
Totally disgusting

This is absolutely the worst piece of shit I've ever encountered on the written page. It could have been great. You have the ability. Your mistake was to rob it of all credibility by making Paul, the husband, fall in with the sick and depraved actions of Ken and Ann. What I'm looking for is some sense of moral revulsion on Paul's part; some proud and manly reaction to the ass hole Ken and his accomplices in what amounts to almost interminable, calculated sexual violence upon a woman.

I shall steadfastly refuse to read your "contributions" in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Over 40? Seriously?

you write like you've never had an alcoholic drink in your fucking life... this is an embarrassing joke... NO ONE ON THIS ENTIRE FUCKING PLANET BEHAVES THIS WAY BECAUSE OF BOOZE. Either grow-up, or go out and experience life a little more so your postings aren't so utterly ridiulous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Crap

.......................

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The husband is a pathetic wimp.

Worst story on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The husband was a wimp, yes

Well written ...kept me reading,( that in itself is no mean feat).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Classifieds

By page 4 the classifieds become a lot more interesting reading than this crap. Get an editor, get a plot line or rather get another hobby

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wimp of the month

what kind of man let his wife be used like that or stay with one who did that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sick Mind

There is nothing erotic about rape especially when condoned by someone who should be protecting their loved one. This is the worst story ever. Give it up and go see a head shrink

Johnboy9Johnboy9about 13 years ago
difficult to review...

The first part, the seduction scene, was nice, hot, really. But later, when the nastiness set in, I could find no redeeming values at all. If I had been one of the 10 guys involved in the original seduction of Janice, by the time it got to the point where Ann was going as ballistic as she did, I would have walked out or at least tried to get her or Ken to stop, because that was just too much. I mean, seducing is one thing, but raping, battering and abusing someone is quite another. I found no sense of erotic pleasure beyond the 4th or 5th page of your story.

norcal62norcal62about 13 years ago
Along with all the other comments: get a literate editor.

Why do Brits so often write run-on sentences? Must be the thought process, or poor schooling.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
he should have gotten fuck to

he was such a wimpy ass cuckold, he should have gotten fuck in the ass but all ten

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mind-numbingly Repetitive

I agree with one of the other commenters that the seduction seen in the first part was erotic, although no one would still be on their feet with the amount of alcohol the authro had her consuming, but the latter part of the story was way over-written and mind-numbingly repetitive...

LVDesertGuyLVDesertGuyover 12 years ago
.........................

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

tooooooooooooooooooooooooo

looooooooooooooooooooooong

Too much booze?! Holy shit just how many times can a woman climax in one night? Could have broken this up into chapters, with each "round" a different night as Janice and Paul sank deeper into the lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
crap

Ten hour gang bang and just booze. Total bullshit

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
I skipped through this after the crappy husband let Ken fondle his wife.

Just to see how you ended it. I forgot that I had read it before but NEVER AGAIN. This piece of trash and this cuckold husband should have never been exposed to daylight. I know there are people like this but I don't have to read about them and won't. I kept hoping the husband would put a stop to it, the no-guts bastard. TRASH, just TRASH. Yes, I know it is just a fucking story, too bad you could not find a better subject.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cluck author.

Piece of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
some say this is hot?

a willing wimpy cuckold. a slut wife. what's so erotic about that? 1* for effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What a stupid story making husband s look like willing wimpy cuckhold. Paul should have left hisd no fuckiong good skaknt whore of a wife ther wither her sister and her boyfriend.Started divorce proceedings and got rid of her and her sheationg ways. After all he will never be able to satisfy her agains and she really doesn't love him by doing that, anda she is nothing but used damagede goods now. Hopefully the bitch gets AIDS and dies a slow miserable, lonely death

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Can't believe they didn't get it

He let it happen because they both wanted it to happen. Incredibly erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I glad this guy stopped writing 11year s ago

I surprised she isnot dead. Wha a sick story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
just another wimp coward faggot husband

Wife set it up with her skank whore sister and knew before hand that she was foing ro fuck every guy there and laugh at her faggot husband. If there was a pt2. Hubby would be dressing in his wife's panties and sucking her boyfriend's cock. Story is a piece of shit. No loving wife here, just a faggot husband. Should be in the gay section

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fuck the author, fuck the slut wife, fuck the wimp husband.

I hate a willing cuckold. Bf

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No Problem BUT

If he wants to share and watch and she feels sub enough to get with it - fine BUT...

...sister and boyfriend setting it up, controlling the outcome and BF humiliating hubby - Not A Chance! At least in the final hubby kicked his ass.

If these two want to play - so be it.

Thanks for the story - But, it was toooooo long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just another slut wife - willing cuckold pile of crap story.

What a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So you took her home?

Of course you did. This is fiction after all.

REALITY.

You took her to the emergency room of the nearest hospital in the probably vain hope they could save her from alcohol poisoning!

If the point of this story is to make men more careful of their wives health then I hope you success

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
The Party

How did Janice's sister and BF know about her fantasy of multiple men ! ?

Perhaps the sister's talked about there sex lives. To me the wife was very selfish by not indulging in her husband's fantasy of other women. The future should be that her husband does get other women.

On a caution note even though this is a fictional story. The multiple partners the wife had open her to the risk of STD'S.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
interesting anonymous 1/13/14

well ANON you are as cowardly as Scorp is brave - why do you say these things - you probably read the whole story and at the end of the day it is a story to tease people and it does, its fantasy itself. it takes some imagination to keep it going, what pray is your imagination very limited me thinks and you reveal your own true shortcomings - of course there are women like this - decadent, hedonistic and full of themselves and the power they have to make men think they are in charge - visit Fuertaventura in the Canary Islands with me and the missus then you will have experience - provided you can keep up of course , i am after all the fastest driver in the world clocked at a super 951 miles per hour - wow funny eh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what a total cunt you are

Any real man would have taken his wife away from this situation and bitch slapped the shit out of her sister and hubby in a heartbeat. this wanker just stood there like a complete cunt. Fuck you for the wimp you are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Do not let the other comments get to you please

Wonderful story - perhaps a bit longer than needed - but well written with excellent descriptions and a believability that many stories lack at this website. Please how about another party for the loving couple.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
Fuck This Shit!

I got to page 3 and couldn't read anymore! The husband is a moron,the sister is a twat,and Ken deserves to have his balls sliced off! Do people like these mental midgets really exist?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
PUTRID VOMIT, HAVE A CAN OF IT SICK FAGGOT !!!

UNO ESTRELLA

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@ page 2

stopped and give this wimpy auto-bio writing faggot 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One Of The Best

You can really tell how the husband loves his wife. He didn't mess with any of the girls until his wife gave him permission, because he knew how much it would upset her. And hello, other idiot commentators, he did try to stop the onslaught. He spoke up. Janice said she didn't want it to stop, so there was nothing more Paul could or should have done. It was something she wanted. Also, he managed to get the tape from them so they couldn't use her further, and he punched the guy at the end. So there. And writer, you have 99 favorites. With that many favorites, you're bound to get a few nay-sayers. Don't take it so harshly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Real men

Yes all you real men would have taken out your knife and killed everyone in the room lol and then been put in the electric chair .......personally I would have wanked off and then gone on vacation later in the year !

Dick88Dick88almost 8 years ago
You'd think...

...that this category would be called "Loving Husbands", cause it seems to me they really love their wives.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Hot

some really hot sex scenes in this. Wow!

taco1085taco1085over 7 years ago
amazing

that was one of the most amazing stories i have read. very well written and just the right length to complete the story.... thanks for a good read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mr. Right

I like the way the husband stands by her especially at the end. Too bad the sister didn't pay more of a price.

davwoodavwooalmost 7 years ago
*

Not my kind of story. Can a guy actually allow 10 men to fuck and abuse his wife? I think not. Two guys was my wife's limit but they had her from Friday night until Sunday lunchtime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
xmas is cumming

it is difficult for writers to satisfy our every perversion but for me there was too much brutality and not enough sensuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What Utter BS

NFW would I of put up with her fucking around. I'd of left the party, gone home packed my things, did the financial thing and left. Let her be a pin cushion to every guy she wants to be with.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 6 years ago
Several Quibbles

The general theme of ‘Sweetie discovers her sub-side’ is nicely done, with some caveats!

First ... Sweetie would be dead of ethanol poisoning before morning. Count how many large drinks she imbibes ... chugging towards the end.

Second ... Sweetie will likely suffer e-coli infection, due to the coprophagia*. Hopefully, not any of the more virulent strains.

Third ... a 4-inch diameter dildo anally? Tearing would be likely in the vaginal of a non-delivering female. Inevitable in the anus, which has less elasticity.

There is too much ink dedicated to the slow seduction of Sweetie. It takes almost as long to read as it did to happen. We-The-Readers don’t need to folliw ten guys moving their hands to her butt while dancing, then rubbing her butt next round, etc. Granted, the seduction phase is critical, but ad-nauseam repetition is unnecessary.

* I would urge the LIT leadership to relegate ALL stories containing coprophagia (A2M) to the Fetish category, if not use the same consequence as sub-18 sex (rejection!)

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Loose

With her ass remaining loose, did you use a plug to keep her from leaking shit everywhere. Seems unsanitary as heck.

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
Well, the shit coming out of her oversized ass

Is nothing compared to the shit coming out of this disgusting story. End it right with ALL of them dying of AIDS!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Adolescent fantasy.

Sorry. Nothing here interests me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What I Regret The Most

Was the amount of time it took me to jump to the end so I could type this, which is just about the amount of time it Should have taken to delete this story before it was posted. Signed: BTW

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Read pages one and two.....then jump to the last page.

BeauReadyBeauReadyabout 3 years ago
The Only Time ...

... that any spouse may have a reasonable justification for extra-marital sex is in circumstances where a moment of weakness together with circumstances beyond control conspiring to impose an almost fatalistic, pre-ordained, pre-determined path for conduct and unavoidable occurrences to an inevitable climax and conclusion.

This story certainly falls within that purview, albeit definitely extends the boundaries into the excesses of fantasy.

In any event, I found it to be compelling, illuminating, thought-provoking and quite erotic. All the elements of a first-class story - one of my favorites! My thanks to the author.

5* stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'll tell you the reason I skipped your story although I have read most of yours. Story tags, worthless! Tags should be informative, revenge, cuckold, cheating, party, seduced . gang-bang, forced, BTB, humiliation, RAAC. In short words that show the direction of the story, not words like "wind blew, sun set, green grass, Janice puked, Harold stood, car started, dishes washed" No way am I going to start a 9 page story or a multiple chapter story without a clue as to what to expect. "Janice breathing"! A really short story if she isn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just crap nothing more.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

I could not get through the first page. Nothing but predators working on a nice girl. Awful. Husband does nothing to stop it. The husband should have burned the house down with Anne and company in it. Not sure how it ended, but don't care either. Why write this shit?

ukrainianukrainianover 1 year ago

This is a little bit like gawking at a road traffic accident or seeing the discarded bodies after a drive by shooting. It should come with an health warning. Well written and certainly not my standard read. I prefer a lot more love and no abuse.

pugg6963pugg6963about 1 year ago

And then Paul shot himself in the head. The end.

bigurnbigurnabout 1 year ago

That husband would have to be a complete idiot. He must have been more aroused by seeing men's cocks than anything else. A generous 2 star rating...

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove6 months ago

Nonsense. Awful human beings.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Damn this is A-OK !! Some great sex, the reasons for the sex was not great, but the sex scenes ( a wee bit over the top), were.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous