All Comments on 'Just a Facial'

by AngeloBiGuy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Willing2DoWilling2Doover 13 years ago
Just As I Thought

After reading your Hotel Fun and the title of this story I was certain you would be the one enjoying the facial. I would be also. As I said I love the smell, feel and taste of cum. I like to feel it drying on my skin, the more of it the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Facial

I got my first at 17 entirely by accident .. I was sucking a guy( Will ) off at a campsite restroom - the place was deserted except for us( we’d walked there through the woods on a cold wet day ) ... we had seen the place as we walked and he asked if I would like to do it in there instead of on the wet ground - we had intended to fuck , but it was too wet !!.. we entered and he stood on the toilet seat as I started to suck his cock , my pants round my ankles - he liked to look down at me sucking him and stroking myself - he was getting close when he jumped slightly - the crunch of tyres on gravel had scared him - his cock came out of my mouth and literally sprayed my face with his cum !!.. we were frozen like statues as we heard footsteps approaching , but relieved when Mike the park ranger popped his head round the corner and walked up to us ( we both knew him well )

“ looks like I arrived just in time “ he laughed as he reached out to fondle my bum and cock - heaven !!

“ you gave him a facial Will - want another Brandon ? “

I was groaning as he stroked my cock and fingered my ass ...

“ Fuck me please Mike “ I whined dragging his zip down to free his thick cock ...

Will watched closely as Mike pushed me up against the wall and rammed his cock up me , causing me to gasp .. he’d never been this horny previous times he’d fucked me - he was like a savage animal as he slammed me hard !!

Will was into it in a big way , urging mike to breed me .. his climax was breathtaking .. it felt like a gallon of boiling cum entered my belly - my own was smeared on the wall !!

As we calmed down and arranged our clothing , Mke offered us a lift back to town

In the back of his truck where I sucked Will again , Mike watched in the rear view mirror

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous