All Comments on 'Just a Game Ch. 03'

by Panthem

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
jkananijkananiabout 12 years ago

LOVE IT!!!! I can't wait for more (;

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Holy fuck!

You're so fucking good at this! I can't wait for the next chapter, I look for your updates every day. Keep up the good work and thanks for your efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

All I can say is WOW!!!! I too check daily for updates! PLEASE KEEP WRITING!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OMG!

That was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! I am so in love with this story......and I really need to borrow Gabe for a little while! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
damn... that was

OMG!! U had me creaming. That was...

Five stars. I'm speechless.

ToriLoveToriLoveabout 12 years ago

WOW!!!!!!!! Fucking Hottest Story Ever!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I love this story line!

Keep writing please:)

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
Woo! That was hot.

Amazing chapter!

Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing Story!

This story is so good! Please continue to update. Can't wait to read your other stories.

MadameRobinson69MadameRobinson69about 12 years ago
Please continue

I've been rather disappointed with the highly rated stories I've been reading on the site lately and I was losing faith in Literotica authors, but I really loved this story. I would love it even more if you wrote more. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Write more soon!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 12 years ago
Holy fucking hot shit!

The best story I've read on this site so far! And I've read most of them LOLz! Yaaaay! Well done you! Please post more! I love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
best story so far!

This story was awesome. What I loved about it is that your characters actually had depth and they weren't just written to make a good fuck story. I loved the maturity of Gabe...and their first time was epic!!! It all comes down to the fact that your writing is absolutely great. I've read quite a few stories here...and yours was definelty the best. Reading turning the stars now...please write more!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 11 years ago
Whew! Is it hot in here?

Of course we expected Cassie and Gabe were going to have sex, but theirs was over the top. Wow, those two can really get it on. I'm sure Cassie doesn't care if Gabe broke the rules--it was only a game--but what a game!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what

crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Projecting

To "Anonymous" whose comment was "Crap!" :

As succinct as your comment is, dare I say that you're projecting. Let's see you do better, Bucko, or I fear that you're the one who's full of crap.

PanthemPanthemabout 10 years agoAuthor
Appreciation

I sincerely appreciate any and all comments, criticism, praise, advice, etc.

Of course, some is more appreciated than others. ;) Constructive criticism is certainly more useful than monosyllabic commentary. But hey, I figure I put these things out there just for the fun of it. You guys read for the same reason (I hope). It has never stopped being a thrill for me to see a new comment appear on one of my stories. Never. So anyone willing to put in the extra time and effort to make a comment I am always happy to read them and leave them for others to see. Even if they tell me I'm crap. Ha!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous