Just A Little Kink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stewartlinda
stewartlinda
2,746 Followers

"She will suck each of us one time over the next two hours." Jim continued. "At that time, she will measure each of us up for size, thickness and originality. She will select one guy from all of us to fuck her. The second time we go to the hole she will either give you a blow job or let you fuck her. Remember, only one guy will be the lucky fellow to fuck her. She is not a professional and is doing this only from the bottom of her heart." Jim had them laughing at each point.

"Lenny, we all know why everyone calls you tiny, so I don't want to make all the guys that do not measure up feel bad. So I do so swear I will not disclose if my very large cock is selected to fuck that sweet pussy in the hole."

Jim said in almost a chant, "I do solemnly swear that I will do my best as a man to bring joy to that sweet woman who is here for our enjoyment." His tempo was strong and fast. "I do solemnly swear that I will try not to cum too fast and make a mess in my garage."

Laughter broke out, but the chant continued. "I do solemnly swear that I will not tell any of our wives about this," Jim almost screamed as the men went wild.

There were cries of, "I do solemnly swear!" over and over.

I knew the time had come and I was so excited I was almost shaking. I could hear a pin drop I was so tuned in to every little sound. It was then that I heard David, the groom, yell, "I should go first , it's my party!"

In less than a minute, I heard a zipper being pulled down and the object of my passion, the desire of my body, was thrust through the hole. His cock was sexy. It was shorter than Jim's, but was smooth and thin. The muscle felt so hard, it was all I could do not to play with it. I slowly kissed the tip of his cock and let my tongue roll over the very tip. I could hear a sharp intake of breath as I did this and knew he was not going to last long. I slowly slipped my lips down his hard cock and engulfed him.

As slow as I could, I inched his cock down my throat. I knew he was shocked as I kept going and did not stop and retreat. I tasted the pre-cum and knew he was going to explode any second. I pushed forward and took his whole cock to the base just as he shook and exploded. I was surprised at how long he could cum. Load after load kept going off and I took it all. When he finished and pulled back, I too felt the flood of wetness and knew it would not take much for me to lose it. It was all could do not to let myself go. But I knew I had many more cocks to play with before I wanted to have my first orgasm. I have always been lucky that I'm very multi-orgasmic, but having one orgasm after another does tend to wipe me out.

Almost as soon as he pulled out of the hole, I heard the cheers come from the other room. The cheers were not just for him, but for me too. It seemed like only a few seconds when I heard the sound of a zipper going down. My wild night was just starting. The next cock I saw was not very long, but wow was it thick. I could not even get my hand all the way around it. I marveled at the sexy and beautiful difference in each cock. Each was a masterpiece in itself, and they were all mine to enjoy.

I had to stretch my mouth to swallow that monster cock and loved every minute of it. Never in my life have I had a cock that thick in my mouth. The sensation was unbelievable. He was short enough that I knew deep throating him would not be necessary. I was a little glad because I was not sure my throat could stretch that far. So I did something special for him. I kept my head straight and let him face fuck me. He started off slow and I could tell he enjoyed the sensation of my mouth engulfing his thick cock. When I didn't resist, he started thrusting that monster faster and faster in my wet hot mouth. He fucked my face with powerful thrusts and I could hear him grunt with each one. My head was slammed back with each thrust and I had to lean forward harder to keep my mouth against the hole. Pushing my head forward caused my body to shift forward, and my clit hit the pressure switch.

The second the vibrator turned on there was a shock that ran through my clit that spread to my whole body. The buzzing was strong and my nipples were so hard that they hurt. Jolts ran through my whole body as he fucked my face with that monster. I could not stop myself; I erupted in an orgasm that made me see stars. Just as my orgasm was reaching its peak, I felt the pulsing of his cock in my mouth. I had to swallow hard to keep from drowning as the eruptions from his cock seemed to go on forever. Even as fast as I swallowed, I could not keep up with all that cum. It started dripping out of my mouth and running down my face and chin. I felt a big glob drip onto my breasts and felt it slide down and slip off the end of a nipple.

Having an orgasm and swallowing at the same time was harder that I would have thought, but it was so worth it. I was still shaking as he pulled out of my stretched mouth. It was then that I realized that I had squirted all over the chair. The leather chair was covered in my pussy juice and my face was covered in cum. The whole room smelled of sex; I was in heaven. I was starting to work up a sweat and all the stimulation only seemed to make my body more sensitive than ever before. Before I could even get a towel and wipe my face, another cock was stuck through the hole.

So it went for the next hour. One cock after another. I sucked till my jaw was sore, my back ached, and my neck felt like I had been kicked by a mule. My hands felt like they had lead weights tied to them and I was so wet that I was sliding around on the kneeling chair from my own pussy juices. I was one happy woman.

I was more than ready for the break. I stood up and stretched my legs and back, then toweled the sweat and cum from my face and body. I was so worked up that my legs felt like rubber bands, but I could not stop the excitement that was still growing in me.

This was way better than any fantasy. The reality was hard cock meat and they were all mine. I was looking forward to round two, but I really needed to fuck. I wanted it, I needed it and only hoped Jim would not make me wait. I have to admit the idea of letting them all fuck me ran through my head, but I knew I could never do it.

The cool refreshing water ran down my throat and quenched my thirst, but it could not put out the fire in my pussy. I was worse than a bitch in heat. I wanted sex and I wanted it bad. I could hear the guys talking and laughing and knew I only had to wait about ten more minutes before it all started again. I had not been able to stop myself from having two orgasms while sucking different guys during the first round. Damn Jim and that pressure switch. I knew I was not going to be able to last if I kept having very many more orgasms. I had to try harder not to lean forward with my hips while sucking the guys off the second time. I would be wasted if I didn't stop. I wanted a deep-fucking orgasm. I knew in the state I was in right then, it would not be very hard for me to explode from any of those beautiful cocks inside me.

I heard a noise outside and knew someone was coming back to the glory hole. The guys were a little drunk; I could tell from their voices. The first time they tried to be quiet, so it was hard for me to tell who was who. This time I knew that voice. It was Ed. Ed was my best friend's husband. We had been friends for years, and she had always been a very prim and proper woman who never did anything wrong. She was always talking about her perfect husband. Ed was a very good looking guy, I have to admit, but there was something so hot about knowing it was Ed I was sucking that really turned me on. If Sara had any idea her sweet husband was pumping a load of his cum down my throat, she would shit.

I sucked with all the skill I had acquired in my years of giving blowjobs that was making him pant like a dog. I could hear him moan and could feel the pre-cum leak its salty sweet flavor. I could tell Ed was a humper and wanted to fuck my mouth, so I held my head steady and let him fuck my mouth as hard and fast as he wanted. It didn't take long before he exploded and I swallowed his load as my tongue massaged the bottom of his cock. The fire was back. I was dripping pussy juice all over the chair, and was shaking with excitement.

The next guy was pretty drunk and it was work to get him hard and off, but I managed a few tricks and off he popped. This went on for three more guys, some better than others, but I wanted to fuck. Finally I saw what I had been waiting for; it was Jim's massive meat pole. I jumped up from the chair in a flash. I was so ready for that cock in me I could not stand it. I pushed the chair around so the table was against the wall and almost fell off it getting into position I was so excited. I got on my back and thrust my hips forward pressing my pussy against the hole. I could feel Jim's cocks slip in me with ease. My pussy just gobbled his cock up it was in such need. I found the leather straps to put my feet in and I was ready. Jim did not waste any time at all.

I felt the mixture of burning and pleasure that comes from a fast thrusting cock in and out. My hand was holding the side of the table as Jim pounded me in rapid-fire thrusts. I could not keep my mouth shut and let out a little scream from the pleasure that rippled through my whole body. Jim heard my little cry and knew I was lost in the moment. He started teasing me by pulling almost all the way out then thrusting hard all the way to his balls. He would do a hard, rapid thrust then a slow slide. He would push deep all the way to his balls and just hold it there before pulling back slowly. He knew he was killing me. I felt the orgasm build and build. I could not control the oncoming orgasm any more than I could stop my heart from beating; it was coming and it was coming big.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh...Yessssssssssss," I cried in as low a voice as I could manage.

The tension built and built. I could feel the tightness in my body. It started at my nipples and ran to my toes. My whole body contracted and my head exploded in stars. The ripples of orgasm engulfed me. When my orgasm hit, it gripped Jim's cock like a vice and he shot his load in me. I could feel the pulsing of his cock as it shot jets of creamy cum deep inside me. I lay on the table and tried to catch my breath. I was still shaking when Jim pulled that beautiful meat pole out of my pussy with a plop. I stayed there a little longer before getting back up. I realized I didn't have long before the next guy would come, and I had to get the chair back in place.

I twisted my feet to release my legs from the straps on the wall. My feet did not release. At first I thought I didn't twist my feet enough and tried again. Again I was stuck. Panic began to rush through me as I realized the situation I was in. Sweat began to build. My heart raced as I tried again and again to pull loose. The struggling against my straps quickly exhausted me. I had to pause to catch my breath. Panic ran through me. My mind was buzzing--I had no idea what to do. Before I could even react, I felt a hard long cock slip in my wet, gaping pussy. I struggled weakly against the straps as my hips slipped around on the now soaked table top. This only caused me to fuck harder against the new cock attacking me. Any thought of escape was gone as that hard cock started rocking back and forth in my hot spread pussy lips. I let my head drop back to the table and was once again lost in the sensation.

I was not even in my own body. I was afloat in a sea of desire and the moans just kept coming from my open mouth, unable to stop them. I was close to orgasm again when he came and pulled out. I was left in a state of perpetual arousal and almost wanted to scream for him to get me off. My hips were slipping around on the table and I was squeezing my pussy muscles, trying to get myself off when I heard another guy walk to the hole. Over the next ten minutes, I fucked six more guys. All of them came fast, which only added to my state of arousal. I could not get off. As the last pulled out, I was totally out of control. All I wanted was an orgasm. I was determined to get off even if I had to do it myself when I heard another guy approach the hole. This time something was different.

In less than a second, I felt my pussy being stretched like it never had before. This time I knew it was the monster. Even with all the cum and pussy juice, I felt I was being stretched to the limit. He pushed slowly, easing his massive cock in me to give me time to adjust to his massive girth. But all I could do was pant and moan. I did not realize I was pushing my hips against that cock, trying to suck as much of it in me as I could. Reason was gone; all that was left was raw animal sex. I felt his balls hit my ass and knew I had it all in me and was so close to orgasm. It would only take a couple of quick thrusts and I would be gone. But he just held it there. What was he waiting for? I wanted it NOW! I tried to rock my hips back and forth to let him know I wanted him to fuck me but he just held it there, waiting. Making me wait. Did he want to make me beg? I couldn't talk; someone might recognize my voice. My mind knew all of this, but my body would not listen at all. I let out a loud cry.

"Please...FUCK ME!" I mumbled in an almost hysterical groan.

I could almost feel the satisfaction in his body with the pleasure he was giving me. My begging only turned me on more. I could feel the tightness build through my body. He slowly pulled his cock out and thrust it back in fast. The contrast of slow and fast strokes of that monster cock was more than I could take. My ass clinched as I tried to squeeze my pussy against that massive muscle. My nipples were so hard they hurt. Slow rolls of tension went through my body. My body would not let loose, it would build to near climax then just keep getting stronger. Each time he would plunge his massive cock deep in my pussy I would wait for my orgasm to hit, but then I would build to a new unknown peak. Over and over muscles would contract, ready to explode in ecstasy. I heard a grunt from the other side of the wall and felt his cock explode cum deep in me. It was the final feeling my body needed. I thrashed and convulsed in an orgasm that drove me to almost insanity.

As my orgasm started slowly waning, I could feel his massive cock stir and knew he was slowly pulling out of my throbbing pussy. Even as he pulled out, I didn't want him to. The orgasm he gave me was like nothing I had ever felt in my life and I wanted it to go on forever. He pulled his hard cock out and his cum gushed from my pussy. I could feel it drip from between my legs, across my ass hole and pool up under my back. I was trying to catch my breath when he shocked me with a quick thrust and he was back in me again. I gasped as I felt that burning thrust of hard cock back in me. My mind was swimming; he never even got soft.

My insides felt like Jell-O as he started fucking me with fast, hard thrusts. I was so gone I didn't even have time to catch my breath. He fucked me like a machine gun with fast, quick thrusts. I felt that build-up again. This time it was quick and I knew I would not last very long. He, too, was breathing hard as he worked me over. The peak was approaching fast as I heard him grunt. I could not hold back and didn't even want to as he pounded me harder and harder. I let out a scream that I could not hold back as he exploded his hot load in me.

The scream and his cum set me over the edge and I started shaking in an orgasm that was almost as strong as the first. This time he held that monster cock deep in my pussy. I could feel it pulse one load after another in me. He held it deep in me till the pulsing stopped and my orgasmic spasms ceased. Even after we both came, he held his beautiful cock in me till I felt him start to soften and then very slowly pull out. I felt like he was taking something away from me that should be mine, something that should be in me all the time. I almost started crying from the loss I felt. The sensation was so strange; the joy that cock had just given me with the feeling of loss that I would never get to feel it again. I was overcome with exhaustion and lay back on the bench. Not being able to help myself, I closed my eyes and rested.

*****

When I woke up my husband was at the open door looking at me. He stood there looking at my legs up against the wall and saw that my feet were hung up in the straps. I tried to explain in my exhausted mumbles but he only kissed me and freed my feet. He picked me up and took me to the bed. I went back to sleep almost at once.

The next morning I explained all that had happened. He could see the excited look as I told him in great detail how I sucked all those lovely cocks. I could tell he was getting excited but I could not stop telling of the joy they brought me. When I got to the part about our fucking and then the realization that I was stuck, he was as hard as a rock. He wanted to fuck. I knew he did but he controlled himself so he could hear the whole story. I described the way each of them fucked me. Finally I told him about the monster cock that not only fucked me once but twice. He could not hold back anymore. He grabbed my legs and spread them as he plunged his cock in me. We fucked like we had not in years. He attacked my wet, dripping, sore pussy. There was some pain as he entered me, but I was so turned on with telling him about my adventure that I didn't even care. We both didn't last long and exploded almost at the same time.

We both lay back down and slept, resting from the adventure we both had experienced. We woke later in the day to the phone ringing. Jim answered the phone and I could see a strange look on his face.

"Yeah. I am glad you got to come too," Jim glanced up at me with a worried look. "No, I had no idea you made it. Wow, are you serious? No way," Jim said as he chatted on the phone. "You bet I'll invite you if I have another party." The color left Jim's face.

I was trying to put together the one-sided conversation. What was going on? It had to be someone from the party. Did someone realize it was me? I began to get a little nervous with the strange look Jim was giving me as he talked.

"Ok, you bet. Talk to you later," Jim said.

As he hung up the phone, Jim looked at me in a very serious manner.

"What's wrong?" I asked in a shaking voice. I was so nervous my legs felt week.

"Well, you're not going to like this, but there's nothing that can be done now. That was your brother. He came to the party last night," Jim said.

A gasp came out of my mouth and all the ramifications ran through my head. I was in shock as I realized I had sucked my brother for sure and maybe even fucked him.

"Maybe I only sucked him off. There were lots of guys I didn't fuck before you fucked me," I said in an almost pleading voice.

"Well..." Jim paused. "He just told me that not only was it the best blow job he ever had, it was the best fuck too," Jim said in almost a whisper.

Oh shit, what had I done? The mixture of emotions was overwhelming as all the guys that fucked me ran through my mind. Which one was it? I was trying to figure it out as I tried to place grunts and voices with the guys I was pretty sure that fucked me, when Jim continued.

"He also told me that he couldn't believe that the girl let him fuck her twice."

My mouth dropped open. There was nothing I could say. I didn't even know what to think. I was at a total loss for words. It was by far the best fuck in my life and it was my brother. My husband looked at me expectantly, waiting for some kind of response.

I looked up at Jim with a small smile. "There is nothing at all we can do about it now. What happened, happened and does no good to cry about it," I said as my voice got stronger. "Honey, I love you and that was the most wonderful thing you have ever done for me. Never would I have believed that I could feel so much satisfaction and joy from anything," I continued. "I do not want to stop playing with my glory hole. I do not want this little thing to ruin the best thing in our lives. I think the best thing is to let it go and start planning another party and make sure we fix those damn straps," I said with a smile.

stewartlinda
stewartlinda
2,746 Followers