Just A Massage

Story Info
Wife sharing at its finest.
7.8k words
4.45
154.5k
129
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eoins1
eoins1
472 Followers

There is a rather long build up to this and I hope the wait is worth it. The one reason I dislike porn movies is that they cut to the chase far too quickly so I do try to develop my stories first. Once again thank you all for your comments and encouragement. Feel free to e mail me with ideas or to exchange ideas. It's always nice to hear from like-minded people. For those of who are not into wife sharing – read no further.


'No fucking way! What do you think I am? a tart? You're mad. I thought you loved me. How could you?'

She was fuming to put it mildly. I knew from the moment she read it and her face dropped, that I'd fucked up. It had seemed like a good idea at the time but on hindsight it obviously wasn't. You see, every month or so we'd have a nice meal at home, a few drinks and we'd take turns at stating what sex act we'd like the other to do. It was a fantasy wish list really and started off innocently enough. One night she said she'd like to be tied to the bed, blindfolded and that I could have my way with her.

'You can do anything you want to me.' She said.

'Are you serious?' I asked, not believing her.

'Yes, tease me, fuck me as hard as you like. I want to feel helpless as you have your filthy way with me.'

We weren't prudes but what we did was the usual stuff, fucking, oral, massage, toys. She let me cum in her mouth once and promptly spat it out. Since that time she would suck me but would pull back when I came, taking my cum on her face, tits. The idea of tying her up and having her at my mercy appealed to me so I tied her spread-eagled to the bed and blindfolded her. I kissed her from toe to head but not her pussy or breasts. She looked lovely in the dim lights of our bedroom. A very attractive 24 year old, Georgia is half Indian. Her skin is a beautiful light brown. She has her Mother's Indian features and dark oval eyes, high cheek bones, full lips and an hourglass figure. She is 5'7'' with big firm 38c breasts. Her long tongue has driven me wild many times. She is a nurse in a secure psychiatric unit. I met her at a Christmas party four years ago and we moved in together one year later. We had been married 18 months now and were very happy. She led a sheltered life and was a virgin when we met. I loved the eagerness she has shown for sex.

Here she was literally spread out before me. Her pussy was virtually dripping and I enjoyed looking at her as I went about my work. Her neck is very sensitive so I spent a lot of time kissing and licking it. I knew what I wanted and set about getting her worked up until she was begging me to touch her pussy.

'Please Jerry, I need you in me.' She cried.

I simply continued kissing her naked body. We had been at this for an hour and she was on the boil the whole time. I knew that if I licked her pussy she would cum immediately but she'd have to wait a lot longer. My cock was rigid and I was stroking myself as I teased her. I stood up and placed my cock in her hand. She took hold of it, squeezing it, the ties on her wrists restricting her movements.

'Fuck me Jerry; fuck me with your hard cock.'

'Do you want me to fuck you hard? I want to fuck you so badly. But first I'm going to have my filthy way with you. I can do anything I want with you, to you.'

'Oh yes baby, anything you like.'

I was close to cumming; she opened her mouth as I placed the tip of my cock on her lips. I began fucking her mouth and came in just a few seconds. She wasn't expecting it and when she tried to turn away I held her head in place, forcing her to take my full load in her mouth. She gagged and some cum escaped but I held her firm. As my orgasm began to subside I reached down and rubbed her clit with my finger. She then sucked my cock, no longer resisting, her pussy responding to my touch. I took my cock from her and using my free hand I fingered the droplets of cum from her face onto her lips. She licked my fingers clean. I inserted two fingers in her pussy and lay next on her. I kissed her deeply as I fingered her to climax. She came loudly, her ankles and wrists straining against the ties. When she finished I moved down the bed and licked her dripping wet pussy. She was crying out, moaning as she approached another orgasm so I stopped.

'You can't stop now!' she cried. 'Fuck me, Jerry. You have to fuck me.'

'It'll take a while before I'm ready but I'll tease you some more until then.'

'Fuck you, I wish you had two cocks!' She was almost in tears.

Looking back, I think this is where the seed was sown. But at that moment I had other things to contend with. She was nude and helpless and I wanted to drag this out for a long as possible. I left her tied to the bed and went downstairs for a beer. Half an hour later I returned and she was begging me to untie her. I licked her pussy stopping once again as she neared climax.

'You bastard!' she shouted.

I stifled any more protests by shoving my hard meat into her mouth. She gripped my cock with her teeth. I knew what she was trying to do.

'Forget it; if you want to cum at all you'll suck my cock.'

She fucked my cock with her mouth. I wanted to fuck her and withdrew. I climbed between her legs and rammed my cock into her. Fully embedded, I kissed her.

'Untie me please; I want to hold you while you fuck me.'

I ignored her and fucked her harder. She was getting near to cumming again so I stopped, untied her legs and fucked her again. When she finally came, she thrashed about and I noticed the ties were beginning to cut into her wrists so I undid them. I then slid down the bed and licked her to two more orgasms. She thoroughly enjoyed the session and here we were one month later and it was my turn to say what I wanted.

'Come on, out with it' she said, 'what would you really like me to do for you.'

We'd had a bit more to drink than usual and I blame this for saying what I said but I'd been thinking about it since I tied her to the bed.

'We can't do what I'd like tonight and I don't think you'll agree anyway.' I said as I tried to think about the best way to say what I wanted.

'Come on, we can do it tomorrow or later on or whatever. What is it? You want to go somewhere, sex show, fuck outside? That'd be nice.'

'The thing I would like most of all, that would turn me on so much ..........' I trailed off.

'What? Just say it. You know I love to experiment.'

'Ok, don't be angry. You can say no. We always agreed that if we didn't want to do something we'd say no and there would be no problem. Remember when we took photos of us fucking? We put the big mirror by the bed.'

'Yes,' she laughed, 'we almost wrecked the bedroom as we tried to find the best positions. We can do that no problem; maybe even use the video camera.'

'No Georgia, that's not what I mean at all.' I was making a complete mess of this so I plundered on. 'I still look at the pictures; look at my cock in you. I want to see you fuck ............ someone else.' I trailed off.

'No fucking way!'

She stormed off to the bathroom and re-appeared over an hour later. She was still peeved to say the least. She silently got into bed with me and I waited anxiously wondering about what I'd done. I decided to break the ice.

'Look Georgia, it was just a fantasy. We agreed we could ask for anything.'

'You just want to have free reign to fuck around. I can see it now, you pick the couple. She'll be some gorgeous, cock mad blond and we'll swap partners. It's not happening!'

'That's not it at all.'

'Then what the fuck is it? Explain it to me.'

'Let me talk without interrupting ok? Hear me out then you can have your say. I do not want to fuck anyone but you. You know the way I love looking at my cock sliding in and out of you. I want to just see you in heat of passion, see your body respond to being fucked. I just want to see you enjoying sex with another guy, not love, sex. I do not want to lose you but I'd really give anything to see this and join in. I remember the night I tied you up and after I came in your mouth you said 'I wish you had two cocks'. It is a fantasy and I would never force you or expect you to do something you didn't want to. We can just drop it ok? I love you.'

She said nothing for what seemed like an age. At least she wasn't flying off the handle. Now I just wanted everything back to normal if that was at all possible.

'I have been imagining you being caressed and responding to his touch. I'd love to see a guy touching you, your body. I'm not explaining it properly my love.'

'I don't think I could do it Jerry. It's mad. I didn't mean I wanted a different cock, just yours. I thought you wanted to swap partners and that is a definite no, you are all mine. Even what you're suggesting could have disastrous implications for us, I'm sorry.'

I held her in my arms, kissing her gently.

'Let's forget it. I told you my dirty little secret and let that be the end of it.'

She snuggled into me and I was caressing her breast as we held each other.

'How about a massage? Nothing explicit, just a body massage. I wouldn't go nude but maybe we could find a masseur and he could come here or something. No sex though.'

I thought 'better than nothing' as I visualised her being half naked and massaged by some guy. Who knows where it could go?

'Only if you're sure, I'd love to see you getting a massage.'

'Yes but only a massage ......... you can fuck me after he leaves.'

We fucked then, she was soaking wet and came three times. As she slept next to me I thought about how I could go about setting this up. I had no idea so I went on line. It was all too dodgy. I needed someone professional, someone who actually knew how to massage.

About two weeks later I was in the gym and was talking to one of the instructors, Ed, who I was in college with. We were chatting about football and how our team were doing in the league. He checked his watch and said, 'look, I have to go I have to give a massage now.'

He looked over to one of the girls coming off an exercise bike, 'be with you in a couple of minutes Sharon go on in.'

Sharon made her way to one of the cubicles as we watched her appreciatively.

'You do massage?' I asked.

'Yes, sports injuries or just body massage. Between you and me it's very lucrative and it partly explains why I'm not married.'

'Do you do home visits?' I asked immediately.

'I didn't know you were that way inclined!' he joked. He met Giorgia only once before, we were flying away on holidays and met him at the airport. 'If it's Giorgia I would most certainly do a home visit. Are you just talking about a massage?' I hesitated and he continued. 'You'd be surprised at the amount of guys who like to see their wives, girlfriends get 'extras', if you know what I mean.'

'I have something like that in mind' I said.

'I can meet you later and we can talk some more but I have to go now.'

We arranged to meet after I finished work for a beer and I went off elated at the prospect of him massaging Giorgia. He's a big guy at over six foot and well toned as you'd expect from a fitness instructor. I decided to say nothing to Giorgia until I had met with Ed first. I wasn't sure how this was going to work out.

We had a drink to chill and Ed was the one who broached the subject.

'What exactly have you in mind? I'm up for anything.'

'Just a massage Ed, she say's that's as far as she'll go.'

'You mean you'd go further if she was agreeable.'

I told him basically how this had come about and that I would have been into her going further but she was adamant she could never go further. He told me about some of the requests he'd had.

'A few wanted a threesome with the husband bi sexual, that's one thing I won't do but I'm up for almost anything else.'

'Giorgia just says 'massage' so that's all we can plan for unless she changes her mind or you have the magic touch.'

He told me about all the oils he uses and where he trained. He was happy to only do as requested and promised she would enjoy the massage regardless. I arranged to call him with a day to come around. He said any day was ok except Saturday or Sunday. We had a couple more beers and headed off into the night. Giorgia was in the shower when I got home so I joined her. We soaped each other paying particular attention to the sex organs as one does. We were barely dry when we jumped on the bed, her legs apart. I entered her quickly and when I was fully embedded I slowly withdrew before beginning a slow fuck. She wanted to be fucked hard but I wanted to tease her a bit.

'When would you like your massage?' I asked. She stopped immediately.

'Who? When did you?' She was flustered so I continued fucking her slowly.

'The 'when' is whenever we choose; I thought Friday would be good. The 'who' is Ed the fitness instructor from my gym, he's fully qualified, does all types of massage including sports injuries. He uses oils, different types for different ailments or just for relaxing.'

'When did you talk? What did you tell him?'

'I told him that we'd like him to give you a massage with me present so I could pick up some of his techniques. He was very agreeable and said I could call him when we want. I met him in the gym and you met him at the airport last summer when we were flying out. There's nothing sinister about him, he's straight up.

'Jerry, are you sure that's all you said?'

I assured her that we only spoke in a purely professional manner and that he would be only too happy to show me some massage tips. She was thoughtful for a few minutes.

'Ok, we'll go ahead with it. I just hope you're ok with just a massage, I'm NOT going further Jerry.'

I fucked her as I told her it would be fine just to see another mans hands on her and that as soon as he was gone I'd show her my appreciation. We came soon after, her orgasm was quite intense.

I thought Friday would never arrive. I called Ed on the Wednesday and arranged for him to come to our house at about 8.30pm. He again asked if it was just a massage. I knew he wanted her. I told him Giorgia was adamant it would be just a massage but said that if he could persuade her otherwise then I'd be fine with it.

'Ed, don't try and push it, she'll go cold or mad or both. She decides what's acceptable ok?'

'No worries Jerry, I'd never force her or any woman to do anything against their will. See you Friday.'

Friday finally arrived and after a light dinner I took a shower while Giorgia had a very long bath. When she finally came downstairs she looked nervous. She also looked lovely in her grey T shirt and matching shorts. Not exactly a 'come fuck me' outfit but she would look good wearing a sack. I poured her a large glass of wine which she gulped down.

'Hey, it's only a massage Giorgia, relax.'

She poured a second glass of wine and drank half of that down also. It was now 8pm and though I kept my composure, I was like jelly inside. She looked a little flushed from the alcohol. Alcohol can do one of two things to Giorgia. She either falls asleep suddenly or she gets very horny. I didn't think she'd get horny this evening.

'You're right,' she said finally, 'it's just a massage, and it's what he does for a living. He doesn't know why we want it.' She'd just said 'we'. This was a surprise to me but then I put it down to the drink. She was now on her third glass and in a happy frame of mind. I leaned in and we kissed passionately, her hand stroking my hard cock through my jeans. As I reached up to play with her breasts the doorbell rang. Right on time, it was Ed. I gave him a hand to carry his portable table and a couple of cases. I introduced him to Giorgia and he merely shook her hand. He was all business.

'Where can I set up? And I need use of a socket.'

I lead him up the stairs into our bedroom. He set up the table, opened a case and plugged it into a socket. Giorgia was standing in the doorway.

'What's that?' she asked pointing to the case he'd plugged in.

'It keeps the oils warm. I use different oils for different skin types and different areas of the body. For example, oil I'd use on feet would not be suitable for the face. Oils I'd use for injuries on males would be of a different compound to that I'd use on a female usually. Different skin types need to be treated differently. You use different cream for around your eyes compared to cream you'd use on your hands, right?' He was certainly into his stuff and I could tell Giorgia was impressed.

When he had everything ready I offered him a glass of wine which he refused.

'I never drink when I work,' he said. I will need use of a bathroom from time to time to wash one oil off my hands before I use another.'

The en suite was next to him so that was fine. He was ready to roll and suggested that Giorgia lay on the table covered with a towel. He went into the bathroom to wash his hands giving her time to get ready. Removing her top and shorts she was now in just a pair of black panties and bra. There was nothing sexy about her underwear. She had taken a large bath towel and when she was on the table she was completely covered from neck to knees. Her hands gripped the side of the table when Ed emerged from the bathroom, the knuckles turning white.

'It's just a forehead massage Giorgia is it?' Ed had a big smile as he saw her covered up. 'I do this every day Giorgia. The first time I was shaking so much I spilt oil everywhere. Then I felt awkward doing the first guy. It's no different to seeing your doctor or physiotherapist. I will explain everything I am about to do before I do it. If at anytime you feel uncomfortable or you want me to stop just say so or if you prefer you can raise your hand. I'm going to begin by using just a little oil on your temples and forehead just to help you to relax.'

He put a little oil on his finger tips and slowly massaged it into her in a circular motion using very little pressure. It was amazing because Giorgia relaxed within a couple minutes and closed her eyes. He then asked her to lie face down while he washed his hands. Giorgia was now on her tummy and the towel was covering her but not as much as before. Ed was wearing a black track suit and had taken off his shoes and socks.

He held her arm outstretched and worked on her hands and fingers. He continued up her arms explaining how he was working all the muscles. He took forever to get as far as her shoulders.

'I'm going to pull the towel down a bit, if you are uncomfortable or want me to stop please let me know.'

The towel was now just covering her ass and he washed his hands and applied more oil to her shoulders. He kneaded her shoulder and neck area and she was now completely relaxed.

'Would you just undo your bra so I can work down your back please? If you're ok with it, that is.'

'I'm fine' she said as she reached back and undid the clasp. 'It's so relaxing, I could almost sleep.'

He applied more pressure as he massaged her back working his way down to her lower back.

'I'm going to work on your feet now,' he said as he went to wash yet again. Using his thumbs, he kneaded the soles of her feet, the heels, ankles. He changed oil again and as he went to the bathroom he brushed off the towel which slipped to the floor. I made no move to pick it up and Giorgia said nothing so it seemed to be ok. She looked lovely laying there in just her panties, her bra still covered her breasts in front. Her legs were closed and I could see no tell tale signs of her becoming aroused. It was not that kind of massage anyway; the only sexual charge was in my cock. I was horny, very horny. Ed came back and set about massaging her calf muscles telling me how much pressure to use and how to bring my thumbs into play as he worked. He explained that the back of the knees were very sensitive and he gently rubbed them using plenty of oil. He oiled her thighs and spent a long time working his way up towards her beautiful ass. He was careful not to go too far and occasionally asked Giorgia if everything was ok. Each time he got an affirmative response. She was very soft spoken, giving herself into the massage.

eoins1
eoins1
472 Followers