Just A Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Giorgia, just along the sides of your legs, under the panty, this is where cellulite usually begins. Your body is in perfect shape, you obviously take care of yourself. But cellulite or stretch marks will start here no matter how slim you are. You can delay it by using oils and or some good cream. I'd like to just pull the panties up so I can apply some oil if that's ok with you.'

'Yes, its fine' she said through sleepy eyes.

Ed pulled her panties up until they were high on her hips and in the crack of her ass. He went to wash his hands.

'He's good isn't he?' I asked.

She opened one eye, 'very' was all she said in response.

He gently rubbed oil into the sides of her ass working slowly towards the cheeks as he explained how you needed to ensure the oil was totally absorbed into the skin. She was glistening from head to toe from the oils and I noticed her legs had parted slightly as he worked his magic. I don't know if this was voluntary or involuntary. He was now working the oils deeply into her ass and finally finished. He had taken an hour to do this much and went to wash telling her to turn over when she was ready. As she turned she remover her bra, her beautiful breasts now exposed.

Ed raised his eyebrows as he looked at me and I simply smiled at him. The next ten minutes were spent massaging her face then he had her tilt her head back. He was standing at the head of the bench and massaged her neck explaining that this oil would keep her neck as lovely as it was if used regularly.

'You know, all these movie stars you see having surgery could easily have done without it had they taken more care of their skin. They want the tan and the firm skin and you simply can't have both, the sun destroys skin. I'm not saying don't sunbath, just be sensible and use plenty of cream after.'

He changed oil and worked on her shoulders, sides and below her breasts.

'I have to change oil again. The oil I will use is very good on the tummy and breasts so if you're ok with that I'll be back in just a minute.' He said as he left us once again.

'Are you ok with this?' I asked.

'Yes Jerry, my skin feels so good. I had facials before but this is a million times better.'

He began with her tummy first and having used copious amounts of oil there he gently massaged oil into her breasts. It was a huge turn seeing his hands touching her there and I felt my erection grow. He didn't touch her nipples at all until he washed his hands and used another type of oil. His motions were circular and I watched as her nipples grew at his touch. He took a lot of time on her breasts without mauling her. She was quite happy to allow him to massage her. Eventually he washed and began from her ankles explaining that too much pressure here could cause irritation because there were no muscles. It was odd looking at him as he spent time massaging her knees.

'The skin here can get hard. If you think about it, we often kneel on them and they get a lot of friction from jeans for example, good oil will counter this.'

He only had the thighs to do now and he set about doing so at his usual slow methodical pace. He kept his massage to the front and sides until he was satisfied with his work.

'I just have two more oils to use on your inner thighs' he said when he returned from the bathroom. He started just above the knee. I caught him looking towards her pussy from time to time as he massaged her. He stopped about four inches from her pussy and then went to wash for the last time. Giorgia's panties were very wet. I could clearly see the moisture on the gusset.

'Giorgia, you're really wet. Your panties are soaking.' I said quietly. Do you want me to help you?'

She nodded. I stepped nearer, inserted my fingers into the waistband and removed them. I dabbed her pussy with her panties when I had them off. She opened her eyes quickly, looking at me as if to say 'what are you doing?'

Ed came back before she could speak and oiled his hands. He continued where he left off just below her pussy and mainly used his fingers. Occasionally he would brush her lips as he massaged her inner thighs. She turned her head towards me, looking to see how I was taking this. I gave her a slight nod and she opened her legs a little the next time his fingers touched her now soaking pussy. He was standing to her side. I could see the outline of his cock straining against his track suit bottoms. As he moved in a little closer his cock touched her hand. He deliberately slid his finger along her pussy; she turned her head to look and grasped his cock through his shorts. She moaned softly as she stroked him. He continued to touch her pussy all pretence of massage now gone. He didn't slip his fingers inside her and seemed to want to excite her more before going further. He looked over at me, looking for my reaction. I gave him the thumbs up and he caressed her some more with one hand as he undid his shorts with the other. His cock was big; it sprang up straight when he pulled his underwear off. Giorgia took it in her hand, he hand dwarfed by the sheer size of it. It was a good two inches longer than my eight but thick also.

Ed moved between her legs and knelt down. He looked at her shaven pussy which was only inches from his face. The bench was at a perfect height for him and I realised it was also perfect for fucking. Now that I thought of it I felt the first pangs of jealousy soar through me. I realised we were heading towards infidelity. I wondered what effect it would have on me/us. He snaked out his tongue and flicked it along her pussy lips. Jealous or not, I silently moved so I could see him pleasure her. She moaned loudly as he lapped at her, putting more pressure on her as he prodded her opening with his tongue. Giorgia opened her legs wider and held his head as he licked her. Her moans grew louder until she finally came with an intensity I had not seen before. As her climax subsided he stood up and moved alongside the bench. He slid his fingers along her pussy, gently touching her clitoris.

Giorgia, seeing his cock so near to her face, stroked his engorged shaft. She looked towards me as her lips parted. Her expression was slightly pained as if to say 'I can't help myself.' I can't properly describe the way I felt, seeing her take another man's cock into her mouth. I know how it feels to be in there, it's so warm, soft, wet. She pulled back and licked the entire length, taking his balls into her mouth one at a time as her hand stroked him. Ed, his thrown back, was in ecstasy as she fellated him. He gently moved back and forwards, fucking her mouth. His fingers were busy and I could clearly see his middle finger slip in and out of her pussy, she was dripping wet. She turned on her side giving him more access to her mouth and opened her legs. As she did so she brought her hand to his ass pulling him deeper into her mouth. Her lips were stretched from the girth of his cock but she never let up. It looked like she was trying to make him cum, stopping short of fucking him. In my mind I latched onto this idea figuring I could just about handle her blowing him.

Ed had other ideas though. He pulled from her mouth, delaying a little as she licked the head, putting her tongue to the eye of his cock. Ed quickly repositioned himself once again on his knees and stuck his tongue into her pussy. She arched her back to assist him. Keeping his tongue in her he brought his finger to her clit and rubbed it gently sending her wild. She looked so wanton at that moment, her legs apart, her hands pulling his head into her as she approached her second orgasm. Sensing her impending climax, Ed stopped and quickly stood up. His cock was inches from her wet pussy. She was so wet; I could clearly see her white fluid leaking from her.

I couldn't let him fuck her. This had gone far enough. I was consumed with jealousy. Giorgia had insisted all along that there would be no sex but she had sucked his cock and he'd brought her to two orgasms with his tongue, fingers. As I looked at her she looked at me, her expression one of wanting him inside her but unsure of my reaction. In the time it took me to gather my thoughts his cock was now touching her pussy lips which seemed to part in acceptance. This was my last chance to put a stop to it. I knew that once his cock was in her there would be no stopping either of them. My mouth was so dry I couldn't speak. Yet my cock was rock hard. Giorgia was looking into his eyes. It was obvious she wanted this now, she had that look I knew so well as I was about to put my cock in her only this time it was not mine, it was only the second cock that ever entered that special place which up to now had been reserved exclusively for me. She looked to me one last time and seeing no objection closed her eyes as Ed entered her.

It was much too late to attempt to stop this and I could only look on. He took his time savouring the feeling of his cock sliding into Giorgia. It was an incredible sight; his thick cock met little resistance as he slowly pushed the entire length into her. Finally his cock was fully embedded in her. He withdrew completely. I could see his cock covered in her juice. He began fucking her slowly. She moaned with each thrust. The bench was perfect, just the right height. Ed had complete control as he increased the pace. Her legs were resting on his shoulders; his cock deeply embedded in her and he withdrew almost totally before plunging in again. Giorgia was thrashing about as he kept up a steady pace.

'Oh fuck, oh God, mmmmmfh. I'm going to cum,' she shouted, 'I'm cumming!'

She almost slid from the bench as Ed kept fucking her. She was trying to lift her pelvis up to meet his thrusts. As his cock plunged in and out I could see it covered in her cum. Her orgasm was abating but Ed never slowed or increased his pace.

'Take me to bed.' She pleaded with him. I had never seen her so turned on. Me? I was stroking my cock watching this unfold in front of my eyes. Ed continued shafting her. With a scream Giorgia came again.

'Fuck, you're so fucking good, a fucking machine. Take me to bed and fuck me hard.' She was totally under his control now. Ed withdrew and picked her up in his arms. She looked so lovely, beads of sweat on her forehead, her chest heaving as she caught her breath. I went into the bedroom first and removed my clothes. Ed gently laid her on the bed. She moved to the centre of it and opened her legs wide.

'Fuck me Ed. I want your big cock in me; I want to feel that cock in my pussy.'

She had never been so vocal before, this was new to me and once again the jealousy tore through me. It was hopeless to even think about stopping this. I knew she'd let him fuck her regardless of anything I'd say. It was my idea too so I kept quiet as I looked at my beautiful Giorgia waiting for his cock to enter her once again. Ed got between her legs, pushed his cock inside her and resumed fucking her. She bucked against him, her hands stroking his arms as they fucked. He withdrew, moved down her body and licked her pussy as she approached another orgasm. As she came she urged him on.

'Yes, that's it, lick my pussy, lick me. Put your fingers inside me. Oh fuck, I'm cumming.'

When she'd finished, Ed slid up her body licking her tummy as he made his way to her breasts, the nipples jutting out. His face was coated in her juices. He took each breast in turn sucking on them mercilessly as she ran her fingers through his hair.

'Fuck me baby, fuck me hard' she cried.

Ed was kissing her neck, ear lobes. He kissed her eyes as his cock found its way to her waiting hole. I'd seen this guy lick her to orgasm, fuck her and I felt jealous, torn between stopping them and wanting them to continue. The jealously I had felt as he'd fucked her was nothing compared to seeing her lips find his. The kissed passionately, tasting each other, his face still glistening from her pussy. As they kissed deeply his cock entered her, slowly filling her until he was fully inserted inside her. I could only look on as he began fucking her in earnest, his cock like a piston in her well oiled pussy. He was fucking her hard and I had to admire his stamina as he fucked this beautiful woman, my wife.

'Oh my GOD! Jerry, he's going to make me cum again. Fuck me, Ed, FUCK ME.'

Giorgia was cumming, the most intense orgasm she'd had so far. Ed for his part was fucking her hard and fast. He managed to step up the pace. She was getting the fucking of her life as I looked on. Giorgia was cumming again. She was trying to speak but it was all garbled as he fucked her. I realised at this late stage that he was not using a condom. Stupid I know but it suddenly registered with me just as he erupted inside her, she came as he shot his seed deep in her pussy. He seemed to cum for ages as she had a series of orgasms. As their orgasms subsided they kissed passionately. I couldn't touch my own cock as I knew I'd cum immediately. They finally parted and lay side by side still kissing. He was caressing her breasts, ass as she stroked his now softening cock.

Ed went to the bathroom and I could see his cum oozing from her open hole. I shoved my cock into her feeling his cum mixed with hers on my cock. I fucked her as hard as I could, trying to exorcise his cock from her pussy. I came within seconds adding my cum to his. Giorgia came with me. We kissed each other hungrily. I noticed Ed standing near the end of the bed and pulled Giorgia close to me, making room for him on the other side. He lay next to her, catching his breath. Giorgia was facing me; our lips locked together. She broke off the kiss and lay on her back. Ed had been caressing her ass and was now tweaking her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. She turned towards him and I watched as they kissed deeply. She had a cock in each hand, stroking us. His cock was semi hard as she stroked him. I needed to use the toilet and went to the bathroom. I had a very quick shower and when I turned it off I could hear nothing. I thought for a fleeting moment that Ed had left but when I opened the bathroom door I could see him kissing her, his finger in her pussy.

My cock was now flaccid so I left them and went to fetch a drink for us all. I opened a fresh bottle of wine, returned to our bedroom. As I entered the room Giorgia was lowering herself onto his stiff cock. It was an incredible sight. She slowly lowered herself onto him until she it was fully engulfed in her pussy. She moaned as she began to ride his cock, lifting herself up and gradually fucking him faster. She motioned me over to the bed and took my cock in her mouth. I was now rock hard again and fucked her mouth as she fucked him. I was close to cumming and when I did she took every drop into her throat. I fucked her until my soft cock slipped from her mouth. She fucked him harder now, cumming twice. Ed lifted her off and turned her on all fours. He entered her from behind. This was not over yet. As she pushed back to meet his thrusts she begged for more.

'Fuck me Ed, fuck me. Fuck me as hard as you can. I love your cock. It's fucking amazing.'

Ed did as asked and fucked her for ten minutes before cumming in her yet again. They collapsed on the bed, Giorgia in his arms as they kissed. I had forgotten to bring glasses so I left the room. I was pissed off now. A soft cock changes ones perspective on wife sharing. He'd fucked her so much now I wanted him to fuck off. I sat in the kitchen and drank a beer. I heard the shower going upstairs so I returned to our room. The bed was empty. The bathroom door was open so I went to see where they were. Ed was standing up while Giorgia was kneeling in front of him sucking his cock as the water cascaded down on them. I couldn't believe he was hard again but he was and she was giving one hell of a blow job. They didn't see me as I watched. He gripped her head and came in her mouth. She never even paused for breath, taking all he had to offer. She even licked her lips when he finally withdrew. She then stood up and they washed each other, kissing occasionally. I lay on the bed feeling very alone.

Giorgia came to bed while Ed dried himself off.

'I'll just get my stuff together' he said as he dressed. Giorgia was in my arms, we held each other tight. I actually felt a lot better now. It was the way she held me, kissed me lovingly.

'You ok?' she asked quietly.

'I'm fine my love' I said. I knew we'd have to talk about it later when we were alone.

Ed had packed up all his gear and was struggling with it. I moved to go and help him but Giorgia got out of bed, slipped her short robe and took his case of oils.

'Let me help' she said.

'Thank you both for a truly wonderful evening.' Ed said as he left the room followed by Giorgia. There was no sign of her returning so I crept from the bed and silently made my way to the stairs. I could hear them before I saw them. She was lying on the rug naked, Ed on top, fucking her. They were kissing all the while as his cock ploughed in and out of her. They fucked passionately. I felt my own cock stir as I witnessed them making love. In between kissing she urged him on. She wasn't screaming now.

'Oh yes' she cooed as they fucked. 'You are so fucking good Ed, you fill me up. Fuck me.'

He needed no encouragement and fucked her good. It took him a lot longer to come but she came numerous times on his cock. He finally came with a loud moan. They kissed for ages and I made my way back to bed as they bid their goodbyes. Giorgia slipped into bed with me and her deft hands found my engorged cock. She climbed on top of me, taking my cock into her once again. She was full of cum and her pussy felt loose as she fucked me. I managed to last a lot longer than before and finally came inside her. We slept deeply. When I awoke I could feel the cold wetness of pussy juice and cum on the bed sheets.

It was 10 am and Giorgia slept soundly in my arms. I gently got out of bed, careful not to wake her and had a long shower. I then went downstairs and made breakfast for us both. I heard her in the shower as I brought the coffee and toast to our room. Giorgia was very subdued as she got back into bed. She noticed the wet patch as she slid under the sheets. There was an unmistakable smell of sex. She looked so guilty and was about to cry when I took her in my arms.

'Hey, come on. It was my idea after all.' I said as I held her tight.

'I never intended to have sex with him Jerry. I don't know what came over me. I just got carried away. The massage relaxed me then when I felt his cock brush against my hand I just had to touch it. I took him into my mouth with the intention of giving him a blow job and no more. When I felt that cock at the entrance to my pussy I knew I had to have him. At that stage I couldn't have stopped even if I wanted to.'

'Did you really like it?' I asked. My cock was hard; I wanted to hear what she thought.

'Honestly, it was the best fuck ever. I didn't want him to stop. He can kiss too, not as good as you though. It was pure sex Jerry. Love is between you and I. The massage itself was absolutely beautiful but the sex was incredible. I loved having you both.'

I went downstairs telling her to have her legs spread when I returned. I shoved my cock into her five minutes later and began fucking her.

'So, you enjoyed the experience? His big cock looked good fucking your lovely pussy. Once I got over my jealousy I found it to be a real turn on. You came so many times. You also took our sperm in your mouth.'

'Yes, I've acquired a test for cum. Just thinking of last night is making me so fucking horny, fuck me Jerry.'

I had to ask.

'So, would you do it again?' I asked as I fucked her hard. 'Would you let Ed fuck you again?'

'Oh fuck,' she gasped, 'yes I would.'

I was fucking her as hard as I could.