All Comments on 'Just a Story, Honey!'

by champ wilson

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
As ESL writers go ...

Zzzzzzzzzz ... huh? What?

Oh right. The story.

You're doing great. This was just as exciting as reading your other ESL assignments, "The Pencilbox of Peter" and "The Umbrellastand of Umberto".

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hey,

I enjoyed the story, ty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
My Mouth Was Watering

I got hard reading this hot story.

mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
NOT BAD.....BUT PROOFREAD PLEASE!

This is an interesting story -- a guy asking his wife for "pillow talk" and then having her tell him to do the talking....and then he surprises her with a gay "fantasy" not your usual theme. I'd like to read about their next time -- perhaps see her get aroused and into the stories. But please proofread and correct syntax errors, e.g., when to use "you're" vs. "your" etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hotter then hot

i loved your story it was very hot it also made me so very horny because i would like to cuck a cock i have eaten a lot of pussys they are very tasty

ssundiegofunssundiegofunover 14 years ago
nice fantasy

I really liked this story. I have similar fantasies, and I am also married, str8, and masculine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Gotta be careful what you tell the wife/girlfriend...

Years ago when I was starting to go out with the woman who's now my wife I made the mistake of telling her about my secret gay "past". We were telling each other about crazy things we'd done in the past. After she'd told me about one time that she'd sucked one guy off while another guy fucked her (even after all these years the mentally imagery of that doesn't make me jealous, it makes me incredibly horny) I blurted out that I'd fooled around with guys. So she starts asking me what I'd done, with me going deeper into my revelations as she seemed to get more aroused. We both agreed that swallowing was better than spitting, etc. And then I moved onto anal, I told her that I liked to be fucked and that I'd even come sometimes just from being fucked alone, i.e. not touching my cock. We were both incredibly aroused at this point so I ended up fucking her doggy-style (vaginally not anally, unfortunately) on the sofa... she made so much noise! ("This is going to be the start of something great," I thought.) But then the next morning she was a completely different person saying that she wished she'd never told me all that, and that I'd never told her about my secret gay side, that she was drunk, that she didn't want to have sex with me again, etc. So we cooled off for a while, then she rings me a week later "to chat" about a few things. The upshot was that we were on again but the past was never to be spoken about, she never wanted to hear about gay sex, etc. Stupidly, because I liked her, I went back... and here we are all these years later married-with-children. But the sex never got back to its early high peaks: the blow jobs became fewer and fewer (and no swallowing anymore), anal - which was hinted at early on as a possible development - off the table, MMF or MMMF threesome or foursome? No way. And I know she avoids mentioning the size of my cock - which impressed her early on - for fear of putting homo-erotic thoughts in my head, maybe. As for me, children, work, wife, commitments, etc. come first but on rare occasions when I have the time I know where I can find cock when I need it (nude beach in summer, gay sauna, etc.) I wouldn't mind if she went secretly looking for cock too, as long as she doesn't get herself pregnant to another guy, and neither of us catch any STDs I honestly wouldn't care. Well, that's if it's purely sexual, not romantic. I'd never leave her for another guy, and I'd hope she wouldn't leave me for another guy. But if she wanted to casually fuck around with other guys, I'm cool.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous