All Comments on 'Just a Walk'

by fantaseeboy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So good!

Your tale was just about perfect. Please say there will be more. It's the delightful cliff hanger you've sprung on us. You just must continue. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Don't stop now, this is going to be great!

paulrocker69xpaulrocker69xabout 11 years ago
I want to do this

I like this story so much. I totally identify with the feeling of being nude in public and not wanting ri be caught but the tingling feeling of excitement I get in my penis. Great writing.

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 10 years ago
NICE!!!

I LIKE this story! Brings back SO many memories! Exhibitionism is addictive ,,, and FUN!

SPH for sure is such a turn-on...and I have NO idea why!

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 9 years ago
Different and Great story

I enjoyed the exhibitionism at the beginning as something I am sure many of have tried or at least thought about. The continuation combined with SPH was just too much. For some reason vulnerable risky exhibitionism is so hot, especially with a small dick. thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Smiling

What exhibitionist who can't help feel the SPH inclination wouldn't love this kind of treatment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just a Walk

when I was 10 I was walking naked at the local school yard just after evening. I too had the thrill of having the warm air all about my body. I secretly wished I was caught and spanked on the spot...I never realized what the consequences might have been if I had.

Vickie

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 5 years ago
Outrageous!

But totally titillating! Luckily thinking about this won't get me arrested.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

You need to learn how to use punctuation. And what is this "lil penis"? You're not writing it as a dialect in dialogue. There is no such word as "lil". It's "little." Would a man of twenty-two really act this way, like a child of twelve, unless he's mentally delayed? I know this is your fantasy, but the idea of any woman hugging some naked kook in a park is ridiculous. Weird.

darthnader19darthnader19about 4 years ago
5 stars

Amazing love all ur work. Don't listen to the anonymous retards

QwertoQwertoalmost 3 years ago

this was your first story i read from you. And it is perfect, I fell in love with you style from first read.

AlwaysNaked1954AlwaysNaked1954over 2 years ago

Nightmare or sweet dream, time will tell...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great. This story reminds me of the first summer I would walk naked. I was 22 and met a women about 40. She stopped to talk saying I was the first streaker she met. My limp penis(about 3 1/2 inches long )hung down against my large balls. She said it was nice to see a fit young man. We made small talk and when she commented about my large testicles and circumcised penis , I started to get hard. Her eyes were glued to my penis as it grew to its full 5 1/2 inches. It stood straight up and I felt pre cum leaking on my stomach. She then said her husband was uncut and it was cool seeing my bare knob. She then said have a nice walk and left smiling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfantaseeboy@fantaseeboy
Thank you for the votes, kindly worded comments, and private emails during my writing adventure! I'm grateful for your support. Thank you to everyone who has shown thier appreciation for my work.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES