Just an Average Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing that went through my mind was, "God he's gorgeous." He was well dressed, well spoken, and appeared wealthy. I accepted his offer for the evening. We had a ball together.

In the taxi on the way back home, I noticed that I had become a little damp between my legs. I knew it wasn't Bill that brought this feeling around this time, but James. I began to wonder how James would feel between my legs. "Would he be man enough to "get the job" done?" My husband Bill loved me and would worship at the center of my womanhood until I was screaming in pleasure. But the rest of the time Bill was just plain boring.

About one week later, I got a phone call from James, "Hi Wendy. Would you like to join me for lunch? I have an office that I was thinking of redoing and would like your opinion."

That's how it all started. Within one month we were lovers. We started meeting two or three afternoons a week in various hotels. He was my lover. Now I'm not saying that he was better than Bill, Bill always thought of my pleasure first. James never did. James treated me like a slut, Bill like a queen.

It was exciting being with James even if he just used me as a sex object. He made me do things that Bill never would have thought of. There were days that I hurt from all the things James made me do. I loved the degradation, the being treated as a slut, a simple whore. I was a submissive female and he was a dominate male. I was born to give him whatever pleasure her wanted. To James, I could never refuse him anything.

I grew bored with Bill's gentle loving. I wanted James' mastery. I was all his. He even started bring other men to our bed. He shared me with his friends. With the extra men in our bed, my orgasms were greater that I had ever experienced. I never wanted this to stop. So I decided that I wanted an apartment of my own. This would be where James and I could start spending all our free time together.

So I made a plan and put it in action.

"Bill, "I began, "I'm going to rent an apartment in the city. I am spending too much of my time commuting between my office and this ugly farm. It's almost an hour one way and I could better be off putting that extra time toward my work. I know you love this farm, but I need to be closer to the city. You and Amy can stay here. There is no need for your lives to be disrupted."

"But Wendy," he began.

I cut him off, "This is not open to discussion. I have my mind made up. I have already picked out one of two choices and I'll be moved in by the end of the month."

I then saw the hurt look in Bill's eyes. "Don't worry honey; I'll still be home weekends for you and Amy."

I went about my plans. James helped me pick out a very upscale apartment just minutes from my office. To make Bill feel a part of this, I showed him the apartment and asked him if he approved of my choice. Before he could respond, I said, "I knew you'd just love it too. I'll use it to highlight my decorating ability."

When we left the building I noticed that the building manager knew Bill. I just assumed that they had met at some real-estate function Bill was always attending.

+++++++++++++++++++++

On the day Wendy got an apartment in town so that she didn't have the long drive back to our house in the country every day or so she said. I knew my marriage was over now.

I had suspected that she'd taken a lover, but until now I just wasn't sure. Now I was sure. Wendy never knew that I owned that apartment building. It was one of my more upscale units. My manager saw me and wanted to talk but I pretended we were only acquaintances, not employer/employee. He later talked to me about my wife and her lover.

My heart broke. I guess I still loved Wendy, but I didn't know how I was going to survive this transgression by her.

The only thing I could do was get enough evidence of her cheating and poor moral character that I might be named custodial parent.

My manager told me that my wife and her lover picked out the apartment together and he filled out the application with her. They had rented the apartment together. It was their love nest. He and I decided to wire the apartment for video and audio before Wendy could move in. I had more than enough money to hire the work done and the equipment installed in the manager's office.

The tenants thought there was a new building security system being installed.

This time I made sure Wendy paid the full rent. Actually, it was a little higher than all the other units. But since her current boyfriend paid the tariff, I didn't care. I made sure the apartment was in "our" name because I didn't want any alert lawyer to claim that the information I was gathering through the video and audio recordings was inadmissible in court.

I began collecting my evidence for a divorce.

Since Wendy had now effectively moved out of our home, my monthly visits to her bedroom stopped. While she had promised that she'd be home on weekends, she never did. I became very friendly with the "five sisters" and my purchases of hand cream really went up.

When Wendy decided to anoint our daughter Amy and I with a visit home for the weekend, Amy was thrilled to have her mother around again. Amy was at that age when she needed a mother around. She needed to bond with a female and make girl talk and all that stuff. Dad just did measure up any more.

Amy started idolizing her mother and Wendy's life style. I figured this was just a phase Amy was going through, so I played along.

Little did I know how wrong I was.

When Wendy did bless me with a visit to my bed, I could not perform any longer. I kept seeing the videos with her lover and hear their sounds of their sex session. She allowed her lover to do everything to her. She acted like his slave. I could hear him belittling me as he screwed her and her agreeing with him that I was inadequate as a lover and a man.

"Bill, what is wrong with you?" she asked after an unsuccessful attempt to get me erect." We haven't had sex in months and you can't even get an erection. If I didn't know better, I'd swear you had a girl friend."

"I'm sorry Wendy, but I've got too much on my mind to perform. I'll do better next time. I promise."

Next time never came.

Wendy's boyfriend sent the rent checks for her apartment to a rent collection PO Box where they eventually got to me. I copied them and deposited the originals in the bank. A lot of you are wondering why I didn't get a little revenge on him while he screwed my wife.

Don't be disappointed, I did.

The bank manger I did my company business with was a good friend of mine as well as a good friend of the manager of my wife's lover's bank. Just for fun, we started watching his finances. We soon knew he lived too close to the edge and we wanted to help him over.

After a couple of months we noticed a pattern in his finances. It seems he was a little short of cash every couple of months and depended on the "float" time between deposits and withdrawals to stay afloat.

His accounts were enough short of cash that if his rent check on my wife's apartment was deposited at certain times of the month, they would be returned for insufficient funds or (better yet!) cause a few of his wife's checks to be returned for insufficient funds. Get the picture?

So we started playing games with his accounts.

Soon not only was he getting dinged by my company with returned check fees and late rent charges, but he was paying bank fees on the checks that his wife wrote which were being returned also. Soon a lot of her checks, to her embarrassment, were being refused by her favorite stores. Even some of her girl friends started asking for cash from her if they split a lunch check. Our plan was working perfectly.

Because of all these hits for returned checks and fees, his credit rating was lowered. His credit card companies didn't like that. While they didn't actually close his accounts, they pulled another better stopper. They kept lowering his credit limit to exactly what he owed, effectively stopping him from charging anything. This also affected his wife's use of the joint cards. As you can imagine she was a little upset by this because no woman wants her credit card declined.

I enjoyed the shit out of these times. Not only was he being dinged for $200 to $300 in late fees and return check charges, he also had to explain to his wife how these mistakes were happening without mentioning it was the fault of my wife's apartment complex and their depositing habits. Oh I bet there were some interesting conversations over family finances at his house.

My next break was sent from heaven. My wife had visited her doctor for female problems. Her pap smear returned indicated that she had some form of cancer. Our relationship was such by that time that she didn't tell me anything about it. She only informed me that she was having some female problems and needed surgery.

The truth came out when my then 17 going on 18 year old daughter, Amy, let the cat out of the bag. She told me that she was going to stay with her mother.

"Amy why?" I asked. "Have I been that bad a father to you?"

"No Dad you haven't, but Mom needs me. She has ovarian cancer. And you don't love her anymore but I still do. I want to help my Mother get through these next months until she's better."

I missed my daughter, but I needed to complete my plans. If Amy chose to be with her mother over me, so be it. As much as I wanted my daughter to be with me, she chose her mother. I guess she really needed to help her mother to be complete. Amy was all grown up now. And besides, living with her mom might reveal to Amy what a slut her mother actually was.

I went to church the next Sunday. It had been years since I set foot in the Lord's House, but I wanted to take the time to thank him.

That's right, I wasn't praying for Wendy's recovery, but thanking the Lord for giving her cancer. It was the nicest thing he could have done for me. Wendy was suffering and Wendy's lover was paying the full shot but getting nothing in return. He got to clean up Wendy's vomit, watch her hair fall out, watch her lose weight and become more of a Halloween decoration that a human being.

I watched on one of the tapes how he treated Wendy. He would leave her lay in her own filth until he was good and ready to help her. Amy must have noticed because she was the one taking care of her mother.

I made an appointment with my attorney. I explained that I wanted out of my marriage with no financial loss except his fees. I also wanted him to make sure lover boy's wife had all the information she needed to clean him out. He gave me the usual talk that this was a "no-fault" state and everything would be split 50-50. "Not a chance, "I thought. I had other plans.

I left all the video and audio evidence as well as copies of all the rent checks paid by my wife's lover on her apartment through his account and the rental application signed by Lover Boy and Wendy. I wanted him to compile all the paperwork, but not serve it until I told him too.

My next step was to sell off all my properties. I had to do this slowly because I didn't want to depress my holdings too much in value. In this endeavor I was very lucky. First the real-estate marked was booming and there were a couple of real-estate firms entering our market. Since the new firms were competing with each other, they kept getting into bidding wars over some of my better properties. I usually ended up getting more than I had expected.

I was quite pleased. In the mean time, I slowly cleaned out the house of all our personal possessions and sold it. Closing was set to happen after my wife the day after my wife was served.

After about six months I gave my lawyer the signal to release to lover boy's wife everything she needed to divorce him. He moved into my wife's apartment with my wife and daughter after his wife threw him out. They were a happy family until they realized that they had no money. His wife froze all his assets and I made sure my wife's accounts were emptied into my off-shore accounts. They were both as poor as church mice.

My building manager, Phil, from my wife's apartment called and left a message for me one day. All it said was, "Look at the video I am sending you today. Your daughter is in trouble."

I had stopped reviewing the video from Wendy's apartment months ago. My lawyer said we had more than enough evidence of her adultery for the divorce. So naturally I was concerned when I got the call from Phil, my building manager.

A messenger service dropped of the CD that afternoon. The CD was in chronological order. It started about 4 months ago. It started with Lover Boy drugging my daughter and raping her. Amy cried for hours, but did not leave. All she kept crying was, "Why did you let it happen, Mommy."

The clips went on to show Lover Boy hooking my daughter on crystal meth and using her for a sex object. He'd hit her and debase her and use her for all his nasty sexual games. I watched my daughter descend into the life of an addict. She would beg for her "medicine". He would make her have sex with him before her gave the "medicine" to her. Soon she was just stripping naked in the living room and waiting for him to start.

He was a sadist and soon had Amy begging him not to hurt her.

I watched the videos that were taken from my wife's bedroom. She was awake and listening to Amy being ravished. I could see the tears in her eyes, but she did nothing to stop him. She was too far under his control to stand up to his sadistic personality. She just laid there and let Amy satisfy his lust.

The worst clip was one night when Lover Boy brought a couple of really nasty looking guys back to the apartment. The three of them had rough sex with Amy for 4-5 hours. Amy passed out and the session ended a few hours later. They had continued to use her body even though she was unconscious.

On the video, one of the guys walked into Wendy's bedroom. "Hey momma! You got a mighty fine daughter there. She gives real good head. I'd try you out but you're just too damn ugly now. But don't worry, we'll be back for some more of your daughter's sweet pussy," he boasted.

It was too late to protect Amy from Love Boy and his friends now. Amy was a willing partner as long as the drugs kept coming. These clips covered a time span of about 4 months. Amy was already hooked by the time I saw them. It was too late for me to help my little girl.

I called my attorney at 4:00 am when I stopped crying and left him a message. The message asked him to save her. To get her out of that apartment before someone killed her. I knew she was 18 now and there was nothing legally I could do, but I had to try. Amy was still my little girl. While I still had few feelings for Wendy, I could not ignore what was happening to our daughter.

The next day he returned my voice mail. He said he'd look into saving Amy, but she was an adult now and there was not much he could do. Later that day he called back.

Alan indicated that my 18 year old daughter was pregnant and claiming my wife's lover was the cause. He was making her sell her body and keeping her on drugs (Crystal Meth) so she wouldn't resist. He also added, "One night while Lover Boy and Amy were working a hotel bar, the "client" turned out to be an undercover cop. Lover boy was arrested for contributing to the delinquency of a minor and bunches of other prostitution and drug charges."

I didn't figure he'd beat the charges, but just in case, I sent the tapes from Wendy's apartment to the police and the local news media. With all the publicity the tapes caused, I was sure Lover Boy would never work in the town again. The publicity also gave his wife more leverage in the divorce settlement.

Lover Boy was in jail awaiting trial because he couldn't make bail. My daughter was also incarcerated because there was no money for bail.

Alan, my lawyer, and I discussed Amy. Alan said that I should leave her in jail and he would see that she was put in a treatment program. He explained that if I put up her bail, she would just become another addict on the streets. It was best to leave her where she could get some treatment and he could keep an eye on her.

Later that day I used the video and managed to Photoshop just the men's faces. Three weeks later they were found beaten to death in an alley behind their favorite bar. Lucky for him, Lover Boy was in jail or he would have joined them in death.

You see, one of my store fronts was rented by some guys with connections to organized crime. They owed me a favor.

In the mean time, my wife had been paying no attention to her business while she was undergoing her treatment program. I couple of her employees started their own decorating business (with my help of course) and quit my wife taking most of her customers. Her business failed and her landlord (guess who?) evicted her from her office suite. She was broke and had no source income.

There was no health insurance for her. She called me asking to be put on my policy which I did. But the policy I had did not cover "existing conditions".

I had always been good at planning ahead.

Well that brings me to the present times in my tale. I was on a plane heading to South America. There was no way I could be traced. Soon I would be landing in Cancun and I would make another identity switch as I grabbed a plane to Europe. In Europe I would make yet another switch and head to warmer climes. This way my wife could never locate me nor could the local police if they looked for me in connection with the beatings.

I called my lawyer, Alan, before I left for Australia. Alan informed me that my daughter, Amy, was trying to get in touch with me. She wanted to reconcile with me. He told me that somehow she had found out about all my wealth.

My lawyer told her I was long gone and there was no way I could ever be found again unless I wanted to be found. I told Alan to use some of my money to prepare a defense for Amy. I also told him to leave her in jail as long as possible because she was making progress toward kicking her drug habit while in there. I felt if she was back out on the streets, she fall back into her old habits. From everything I could find out, Crystal Meth was a nasty drug to kick. I learned that it usually took 3-4 relapses before a user could get clean, if they really wanted to.

I called my lawyer six months later to enquire about the status of my divorce. My attorney informed me that there was no divorce needed. My wife, had lost her battle with her cancer, and died before the divorce was final, because she had had no money and we weren't divorced, I was responsible the costs of her treatments. She died in a charity ward in the hospital. She had no visitors while dying. She died alone and in pain.

I paid all her medical bills. I guess I actually did feel a little guilty. She was the love of my life, but her actions and greed drove us apart. Yet she still held a small place in my heart.

I was out of the country, hiding, and my daughter Amy was in jail when Wendy died. There was no funeral service for Wendy. Alan said, "Her ashes are waiting at the county coroners' office for someone to claim them. If no one showed up to claim them, she'll be buried with all the other indigent persons in an unmarked grave."

Alan stopped talking and waited for me to respond. I guess he was waiting for me to offer to be responsible for Wendy's remains.

"No fucking way", I thought. "She had caused me too much pain and humiliation over the years for me to forgive her now."

I fooled him and asked about my daughter. "She lost the baby in the 4th month to an STD. Currently she is in jail serving a 12 month sentence for prostution and drug possession, but she's in a good addiction program and seems to be making progress."