Just an Older Dude Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is sweating profusely from the effort and to tell the truth she was getting a bit heavy on me. Finally she tired and sprawled across my chest, kissing me all over the face and chest while I kneaded her tight asscheeks and tried unsuccessfully to tickle her asshole.

I was rewarded for my efforts when she started slowly clenching and unclenching those satiny cheeks, providing me with a series of exquisite tweaks to my sensitive cock.

"Enjoying yourself, Mona?"

"Oh, yes, Ned. Let's stay like this forever."

"Get some weight on your elbows so I can breathe."

"Sorry." She jerked her arms in. Her pert tits tickling my chest with every thrust.

Suddenly there was a soft cry from Mona. I thought I'd hurt her somehow, but she was cumming, and with her eyes locked on mine, she smiled and said, "Oh, this one is the biggest ever!"

It was certainly the strangest orgasm I'd ever given a woman. Other than that quiet sentence, Mona didn't make a sound.

I didn't doubt that she was cumming. That was fairly obvious.

And she seemed to keep the orgasm going. I couldn't tell if it was multiple times or just one prolonged cum, but it was a serious one. One she later told me she'd never forget.

It seemed that after a time Mona had fallen asleep. I lifted her from the tub and carried her into the bedroom and laid her down on the bed, not caring that she was soaking wet. I lay down next to her and soon we were both snoring lightly.

I was first to awaken an hour later and quietly maneuvered her ass over my face and raised my mouth to her pussy and started to lick and suck on her distended labia.

Mona woke up, made a gurgling sound and told me I was her God from that moment on. "Okay, suck my cock why don't you?" I replied as God-like as I could make it.

"Oh, you have the greatest ideas, Ned, baby," and she lowered her head to my crotch and started licking my shaft from tip to asshole.

I laughed and continued tongue-fucking her.

Soon enough, Mona was into her blowjob, sliding her mouth and lips up and down my shaft in cadence with my tongue fucking.

Wrenching my mouth away from her drooling snatch, I croaked, "Faster, Mona, faster!"

My hips were pummeling her face as she followed orders; I helped by holding her head in place while I concentrated on her clit alone.

"Mmffph," I sputtered, "Suck it baby! Suck it, suck it, suck it!"

I exploded, with the first rope coating her windpipe. Mona whipped her head to one side and exclaimed, "You're cumming already?" Obviously surprised by my quick ejaculation. (Not THAT quick – it had already been six or seven minutes of exhilarating suck, suck, suck.)

The next couple spurts splattered across her face and tits. (I found this out after the fact.) But although in the midst of cumming, I kept on whipping my tongue over her clit and as I emptied my sacs, sucked ferociously on her little nubbin, pushing her over the edge and into a rousing shuddering climax.

We kissed afterward and I found her lips glossy with my semen. I spooned a dollop from her cheek and fed it to her. Then we Frenched for a few minutes, savoring seminal thoughts and flavors, until she broke away, saying, "Christ, Ned, I'm gonna be late for work."

She borrowed my toothbrush and kissed me goodbye.

I didn't know it for several days, but Mona was hit by a van enroute to work and hospitalized with broken ribs and a fractured leg.

I paid her a visit in the hospital, gave her flowers and apologized for not being there sooner.

We had a nice visit, and when I left her room was approached by a good-looking woman in her mid-forties who bore more than a passing resemblance to Mona.

"How do you know Mona," she inquired after introducing herself as Janice Johnson, Mona's mother.

Leaving out the more personal details of our acquaintance, I told her I was a regular at the restaurant and had just heard about the accident and decided to pay her a visit since I was calling on another friend at the hospital.

________________________________________

After gabbing about this and that for nearly an hour while Mona slept, Janice and I left the hospital together and headed for Limbo's, a nicer than usual cocktail bar, known for its many rendezvous between those married to others wanting more than a little privacy and seclusion.

It was Mrs. Johnson's idea, not mine.

Four martinis later – mine gin with a dash of vermouth – hers a vile greenish concoction called an Appletini that was probably just as potent as mine, and we were trading sexual innuendos with each other. Somehow during our conversation, several buttons on her blouse managed to slip open – perhaps it was the fact that Janice's hands were nervous, perhaps it was deliberate on her part. I for one didn't care; I just took in the view.

Mrs. Johnson, Janice from this point on, was possessed of what I'd call superior tits. Now Janice had a fairly small frame. And on her petite, I think you'd call it frame they made her look like a young Dolly Parton. Words tumbled out of my mouth, but I hardly knew what I was saying as all I could think about was tit fucking her while standing up.

I came out of my reverie as Janice was saying something to me. "I'm sorry, I didn't hear what you just said," I said apologetically.

She gave me a sour look and repeated her last words for my benefit.

"You pervert! Want a better view?"

"The martinis took over and spoke for me. "I'd love one, Janice. Perhaps if we moved over to your place?"

The imp in the greenish martinis caused her to laugh. That told me she knew I wanted her and she was more than a little interested in me.

We called a cab and left the Limbo both thinking we were on our way to a heavenly place. I mean, I know what I was thinking, and she did say, "You know we're going to get into trouble at your place."

Ten minutes later I had her pinned against my kitchen counter. I was dreaming of her bouncing up and down on my pogo stick as we kissed for the first time.

With her first moan of appreciation at my talented tongue working its way around her mouth, my hand found the underside of her right tit and gave it a light squeeze.

Another appreciative moan.

This was going very well.

My hand grew bolder. Her tit was very firm.

We were both panting, and when she moaned into my mouth again, I took her hand in mine and guided it to my boner.

Janice broke the kiss. "No... we can't do this...."

But her hand still clutched my dick and I flipped over to page three of my mental seduction manual and left off her tit to glide my hand between her legs.

She started to squeeze my cock.

I had my arm under her dress a moment later. Another two seconds passed and my finger was under her panties and rubbing her wet lips.

"Ohhh, shit!" she exclaimed.

Somehow she freed my cock from its confinement.

I decided to fuck her then and there.

She started jerking me off.

I managed to get her dress up around her waist and panties halfway down her legs before lifting her up on the counter and mashing my face into a sopping wet triangle of dark curly hair.

"SHIT YEAH!"

"Like this?"

"SHIT YEAH!"

I bit her just above her pubic hair. She sucked in her breath. I rose up and filled her mouth with my tongue. My hand was in her pubic hair, sneaking a finger between her thighs every once and a while. Her hand found my cock again and she was eagerly stroking it. I probably could have moved her into the bedroom, the couch for sure, but I wanted her then and there.

Ending the kiss, I spun Janice around so that she was facing the kitchen wall and leaning over the counter. Leaving her pussy, I ran a hand over her ass and found it nice and firm.

So she paid attention to her body; probably worked out several times a week. My hand went back between her legs and she moaned while licking my face with her hot little tongue.

I dropped to my knees and spread Janice's buttcheeks. Knowing women loved to be kept off balance as it somehow seemed to add to the excitement - I bit her on the ass.

She lurched forward, and shouted, "What the fuck?"

But I was already smacking her on the ass, slap-slap-slap and as the first wave of pain subsided I licked her anus, a trick I learned in the Philippines a few years back.

No one had ever done it to her before. (I later learned, among other things in our post-coital bliss.) Her first reaction was to shudder from the shock of feeling my tongue burrowing into her shitter. A moment later she was pushing her ass back into my face, chanting, "Can't believe you're doing that to me!" over and over.

I tongue fucked her ass for a couple more minutes while she found my cock again and lovingly stoked it. Since I wanted to ensure she was well fucked, I abandoned her asshole and moved to her snatch, and buried my tongue into her just she expelled a torrent of hot juice into my mouth and face.

"Coming already?" I managed to croak.

"SHIT YEAH!" she replied, and it became obvious that she hadn't been eaten out in quite a while.

When my tongue tired, I retrieved my dick from her hand and with Janice looking over her shoulder at me, fitted it against her cunt, took a good hold of her hips and gave a good thrust.

"OHHH!"

Her head snapped up. She was much tighter than I thought she would be; her hands braced her body against the kitchen counter and I pounded the shit out of her.

"CUMMING! I'M ... SHIT... I'M CUMMING!"

But I wasn't. I let go of her hips and grabbed both her tits and squeezed.

"JESUS!"

And a moment later: "PUMP ME HARDER, YOU SON-OF-A-BITCH!"

I slammed into her until she was cumming non-stop.

Then just when she thought I was finished, I turned her to face me, placed my slimy cock between her swaying tits and fucked them for a good two minutes before finishing by covering her huge tits with my ejaculate.

"Let's take it into the bedroom," I said, hoping my voice didn't crack.

"Let's...." she replied.

To be continued

12