All Comments on 'Just Another Day At The Hendersons'

by WillB

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
teeneywteeneywabout 20 years ago
Fantastic Story

WillB,

You are so insightful for being single and so young. You manage to capture every emotion of being the wife-sharing, voyeur husband who takes most, if not all, of his pleasure from seeing the pleasure that another man gives his wife, and she gives the other man. Since I've been there as the husband, I know of what I am speaking. Keep up the great work!

Bruce

revengerrevengerabout 17 years ago
Sorry but you need medical help

go tell your mother about your sickness, you idiot

bigglesbigglesover 16 years ago
Very nice

I loved the mundaneness of the lead in. The heightening of sexual tension was superb and the picture it painted in my head of a loyal wife enjoying a complete strager for the mutual enjoyment of herself AND her husband was both vivid and thought provoking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Story

Good job! Very well thought out.

norcal62norcal62over 13 years ago
I wonder:

why has kinda, wanna, gonna, woulda, coulda become so popular with Literotica authors? Is it catching? I much prefer the non-slang terms.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Sorry

But you are a cuck and your dear wife is most certainly a whore.

RocketMan12RocketMan12over 1 year ago

All these stories are about women getting fucked. Which is good. I like to read about women getting fucked. How come the husband never wants to fuck another woman? He’d rather watch his wife fuck whoever she deems worthy of her pussy but he just wants to watch and jerk off. This story make it sound like this is totally normal for a middle class family. It’s just all porn. Which is fun. Just not anything like reality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous