Just Another Kinky Wet Dream, or...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KinkyLOVE
KinkyLOVE
4 Followers

Jim, Horny, "I want you in my mouth. " Kinky whispers. I pull out. She sits up and takes my cock into her mouth, working her head back and forth furiously, wanting my cum. It doesn't take long. I explode with a cry, and my hips jerk spasmodically as I cum into her mouth. When my orgasm subsides, I sink into the water beside her, and we lay together quietly, watching the steam rise into the sky. After a while, she rolls on top of me and says, "Jim, I'm going to fly you into the skies of ecstasy. "

"Well, you already have, my provocative princess," I tell her. "No. " Jim, says Kinky, "I mean literally. So far we've concentrated on your sport, running, but one of my favorites is flying. How would you like to do me in the clouds, scaling unknown heights of ecstasy together?" I pause to think this over. "Sounds great, but since we're not gonna do that immediately, how about talking it over while we're showering up, Kinky? For the longest time, I've been dreaming of us taking a shower together. First, we'll get into that shower, lather each other up, next I'll feel your tender hands holding me like this, and stroking, at first gently, then I'll... "... "... FEEL YOU ON THE INSIDE! Just as I'm really getting down to it, that brutal alarm clock shatters my fantasy, with Nine Inch Nails bellowing out, "I want to fuck you like an animal!" and I firmly take myself in hand, or rather quickly let go of myself, thinking, "What are the possibilities of meeting this fallen angel again?" I figure way on the far side of slim to none, so I warn myself, "Get a grip, man, you're 45 and she's just a kid. No way!". Yet her image lingers and somehow I have a not altogether unpleasant foreboding of more kinky stuff cumming my way real soon.

KinkyLOVE
KinkyLOVE
4 Followers