Just Another Play Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he came, Devin turned his head to Vicki, corner of his lips curling into a semi-grin. The young girls eyes looked from the warm goo splattering against her sister to Devin's grinning face. "Hey Vick," he said with a slight chuckle, and that was enough to bring her back to reality. She slammed the door shut. A second after, Devin released Jackie's hair, and the girl collapsed on her bed.

"Dammit, did you have to shoot your fucking load on my ass with my sister watching?" She rolled over on her back and raised on her elbows, looking up to him.

He shrugged, leaning forward and grabbing the edge of her sheet, raising it up to clean himself off. "Yeah, it was funny." Once fairly clean, he moved to grab his pants and underwear, drawing them up his body, then slipping on his shoes. "I gotta get going, doll. See ya around."

"Bye," she said, watching him walk out, and shutting the door afterwards. He moved down the hall and into the den, towards the front door. Vicki was sitting on the couch, watching TV presumably, and looked up to him.

"Hey girl, I'm having a party at my place later tonight. Stop by if you like." He gave her a wink, and then stepped out the house without waiting for a response.

S E C T I O N : T W O

Devin was feeling pretty damn good as he walked out of Jackie's house and to his car. It was only 4:00pm and he had already gotten head and pussy, and there was still tonight to look forward to.

He thought he just might beat his three girls in one day record. Not to mention that if Jackie's little sister came to his party, and he managed to fuck her, he could probably rack up another virgin, along with the extra prestige of banging two sisters in one day. Of course, that seemed unlikely, but you never knew.

Dev's apartment would soon be blasting annoying noise to the public in about four hours, and he had a few things to take care of before that. First off he was headed to one of his buddies house for the purchase of alcoholic beverages, a must for a 21st birthday party, and a must for any occasion where getting girls to fuck you was an option.

Although this was Devin's 21st, his birthday was actually on a Monday, and he didn't feel like waiting. Thus Douglas Clintlock came in. Doug wasn't a close friend of Devin, but close enough to purchase the party supplies for him. He lived about a half-hour away, so Devin had time to let his mind wander to birthday's past, although there were no helpful guiding ghosts to show him the errors of his past.

* * * * * *

Devin's 20th birthday had been quite spectacular. In fact, it had been the memorable day when he had slept with three girls in one night. The first was fairly interesting, when Dev and his friend Mario had taken turns pounding a horny tramp at a rave, but it was the second encounter that he enjoyed remembering, as well as telling, most of all.

Mario had been exhausted after the first tryst, and had went home, but Devin was still taking part in birthday festivities. By the time he got around to leaving the rave, however, it was nearing morning, and most clubs were shutting down for the night.

It was in this manner that Devin found himself in the Goth club Il Morte. Dressed in a white undershirt and black slacks, he normally wouldn'tve been admitted, but as it was late and the club was emptying by the minute, the bouncer decided to let him pass, which turned out to be a very good blessing for young Devin.

The inside of the club was dark and smoky, and it smelled of cloves and other interesting and often conflicting scents. It was fairly small, as the Goth crowd in this area couldn't support a really large club, and only a few people lingered at the tables, the bar, and the dance floor.

On the dance floor, apparently in a league by herself as she danced alone, was a girl who immediately caught Dev's eye. She was small, with short, spiked bright orange-red hair. Her thin neck was surrounded by a tight black choker necklace, and her lithe body was covered by a thin black dress, the bottom of which hung just over the subtle curve of her rear. Black thigh-high boots completed the ensemble.

Devin moved towards her, but he felt a moments hesitation. He was capable with almost every type of girl, but this was something he had no experience with. He knew nothing about this particular sub-culture. Moment's doubt passed, and he moved forward. What was the hurt going to be? At least he could get an up close before she slapped him.

As he walked up behind her, he felt a movement in his pants, and quickly re-arranged his hardening member for more comfort, and then without a second's more hesitation, he slipped behind the small girl, fingers sliding around her hips, and his crotch pressing forward slightly against her back.

He held his breath as his member found perfect refuge between the girls firm cheeks, soft beneath her dress. The dancing girl did not even miss a beat, and instead pushed her ass back against him. He could resist a slight grunt of pleasure as he pushed back against her, fingers squeezing her hips slightly.

She danced out of his grip after a moment, and turned on her heels to face him. She was just as beautiful from the front as from the back. Those spikes of flaming hair gave him a clear view of her sharp, elfin face. Her body was small, and the dress she wore was extremely low-cut, the V shape starting just below her belly button and flaring upward to her breasts, the small mounds exposed nearly to the nipples. Apparently red was her thing, as she had a ruby nose ring, one on her eyebrow and another on her exposed belly button. Her full lips were the same burning color as her hair, and they were currently curled up into a slight smile.

"Well, you're brazen, friend, and cute. But aren't you a little too," she paused, "normal to be here?" Her voice was small and soft, loud enough only to carry over the music of the club.

Dev's broad shoulders gave a slight shrug to her question, his own lips giving a slight half-grin. "Well, its my birthday."

"Boy, that really explains it," she said softly as she began to dance again, her eyes, bright blues ( although Devin felt these were likely to be contacts ) shining at him as she pushed her hips forward, rolling her belly against his now-fully erect organ. He pushed his hips back against her in what seemed less like a dance and more like the preliminaries to sex.

Her eyes flickered from him after a moment, and her gaze moved over his shoulder. Immediately after he felt the firm press of breasts against his back. Before he could turn, slender arms moved around his waist and the other girls, holding them in place. The woman behind him was just about as tall as Devin, and her head came to rest on his shoulder.

Devin tilted his head to get a good look at her profile. She was nearly as beautiful as the smaller girl, with big brown eyes, but her face was softer then the other, and less striking. She was also dressed in what Dev would consider a more typical Goth look; her hair was jet black and cascaded down her shoulders, her face was lightly powdered to give it a more pale appearance, and her eyes and lips were done in midnight black.

She spoke after a moment, but not too Devin. "My, Sara, I go to the bathroom for one minute and you trade me in for a boy," her voice sounded amused, not angry.

Now both the girls were grinning into Devin, and he was content to let them talk. "Well you left to them with another girl, so I didn't think you would be too offended," Sara responded with a small, rather cute laugh.

"Ah, yes, well she wasn't as clear about her sexuality as I would've hoped." Now she turned her face and gave Devin a look, turning her eyes back to Sara after a moment. "He looks nice Sara, but he doesn't seem your type."

Sara's slender shoulders raised up slightly. "Yah, but he has a nice dick. And its his birthday, Autumn."

"Oh, really?" Apparently, Autumn had to find this for herself, and one hand pushed down between Sara's belly and a moved to Devin's member, fingers running over the capped head and down its length, finally cupping his balls. Devin muttered something pleasurable, and Autumn gave him a slight squeeze. "Well birthday boy, if my Sara likes you, then I like you." With that, she released her grip on him and whirled around, standing beside her friend.

Devin finally had a chance to look at Autumn, and he did so now, his natural sky blues moving down her body rather slowly. She was much taller then her friend, and although her face wasn't as nice, her body was a complete knockout. Black leather was stretched across her breasts, which Dev guessed were rather healthy c-cups. A matching skirt ran down a little longer then her companions, but still revealed long, mouth watering legs. His eyes moved back to her face at last.

Autumn gave a quick laugh. "Like anything you see there, boyo?"

He nodded. "I'm, uhhh, quite fond of you both, actually."

Sara took a step back, small smile still over her lips. "So, Mr. Dick, what is your name?"

Dev laughed this time, smile widening. "Well, Mr. Dick will work, but my name is Devin."

"Well, Mr. Devin Dick, its getting late, and me and Autumn really should be leaving." She paused. "But, it isssssss your birthday, and they say its bad luck to leave a birthday boy with a hard-on. What do you say, Autumn?"

Her taller friend shook her head slightly and grinned. "I don't think anyone says that, but if you mean we should give birthday boy a nice present, I'm with you."

Devin breathed deeply. Truly, this was his lucky day. He didn't hesitate for a moment, afraid the two would change their mind. "I got a place not to far from here. Do you two want to come over?"

They nodded together. "Sure, lead the way. We'll follow behind you."

* * * * *

Devin had to resist the urge to speed to his home, but after what seemed like hours, they arrived at his apartment, a downstairs unit in the back of the complex.

He fumbled at the door lock, but at last managed to get it open. The girl's behind him gave a slight giggle, and then they all walked in. Devin flipped on the light, and shut the door behind him.

The living room of his apartment was fairly small, but nice. A TV and VCR were located in the corner, and behind it was a couch. To the side was a recliner, and behind all that was the kitchen and a hall leading back to the two bedrooms.

Autumn turned and walked to the side, looking up at a framed movie poster for Goodfellas. "A movie fan, are we, Devin?"

"Huh? Oh, that's my roommates. He is big on his Italian mob heritage," Devin said with a slight laugh.

"Italian, huh? What are you?" Chimed un Sara's sweet little voice.

"Oh, Italian too. Well half, that and Irish."

"Ah. Well, how about you take off your pants now, Mr. Devin?"

He didn't have to be asked twice. Shoes were kicked down, pants unbuckled, and both those and his underwear slid down to his ankles, where he quickly stepped out of them, and took his shirt off for good measure. His cock, now released, was only partially erect.

"Ahhh, he is only at half-mast. We should do something about that, huh Autumn?" Sara said with a grin and a giggle, moving delicately to her knees. The action alone caused Devin's dick to grow somewhat harder. The small girl pulled at the straps of her dress and lowered them all the way down to her hips. Small, upturned breasts were revealed to Devin, cherry nipples hard eraser-tips on the ends of those perfect tits.

Autumn didn't respond vocally to Sara's question, but instead waited for Devin to turn his gaze to her. Once he did, she lifted her shirt up from her body and tossed it to the ground. Her large chest was still clad in a bra, and she quickly did away with that as well.

Devin licked his lips appreciatively. As pale as the rest of her chest was, those two delicious globes were snow white, like two perfect scoops of vanilla ice-cream. Her nipples were light brown and about the size of nickels, and small tan lines raised up from the breasts, indicating where bathing suit straps must've been worn.

Sara's little fingers began to caress Devin's balls as Autumn went to her knees beside her friend. Both faces turned upward at Devin, whose lips had parted somewhat and whose breath was quickening just slightly.

Sara's tongue pushed forward and licked her lips, and then she turned her head, and licked Autumn's lips as well. She winked at her friend, who grinned back, and then both heads moved forward to Devin's now painfully hard member.

He moaned as two sets of lips pressed against the large head of his cock, such plush softness enveloping it completely as the two pairs of lips moved together in a kiss. Wet tongues danced across the head, sending untold pleasure through Devin's body.

After a moment the kiss ended, and the girl's pulled their heads and lips back, but the tips of their tongues remained glued to his cock. Devin could see traces of orange and black lipstick on the tip of his member. Then he watched as Autumns tongue moved down the side of his shaft, and across his underbelly, leaving a glistening trail of saliva as she went.

At the same time, Sara's tongue began to do circles around that engorged head, the tip of her velvet tongue pressing into his slit pleasurably for a moment or two. After a moment she shut her eyes and moved her head forward, closing her small, hot mouth around just the crown of his dick, and beginning to suck firmly.

"Mmm," Autumn moaned as she continued to lick his shaft. Her mouth moved forward as well, lips moving over part of his shaft and sucking sideways. The feeling of his flesh being pulled in two different directions was amazing to Devin.

Sara continued to suck just his head as Autumn pulled away, her hand moving to Devin's now slick member and pumping it gently. Her gaze turned up to Devin, lips in a wide smile. "Having fun, birthday boy?"

"Ohhhhhh, yeah," Devin said dreamily, looking down to Autumn. After this, Sara pulled back, the tip of Devin's cock moving from between her lips with a wet popping noise. A thin line of saliva connected her lips to his cock, but it disappeared when she opened her mouth.

Sara leaned and whispered something into Autumn's ear. The other girl grinned, and nodded, moving behind Devin. "What's she doing?" Devin asked.

"You'll see," said Sara. Meanwhile, Autumn got behind Devin, and laid down on her back, positioned in a manner so her mouth was directly below his midsection, her legs behind him, and her forehead in front of him. Sara backed away from Devin and said "Get on your knees."

Dev did as requested, and as his body lowered from standing to kneeling, Autumn raised up slightly on her elbows. Devin's heavy sack first rested on Autumn's nose, but after slight movement, his balls passed in between her black painted lips. Her tongue bushed up against them immediately, and her mouth started sucking away.

Concurrently to this, Sara moved to her hands and knees. Devin watched as her tight, curved ass poked out from beneath her small dress, the top of her black thong the only thing visible to him.

Autumn's hot mouth continued to slurp on his balls, and soon this pleasure was intermingled with the feel of Sara's mouth returning to the head of Dev's cock. It didn't stay put for a moment, and the girl's eyes closed as her fiery lips pushed further down that thick shaft, tongue dancing across it as her lips tightened, mouth sucking furiously.

Devin was almost delirious with pleasure. Almost the entirety of his genitals were inside those hungry, sucking mouths. Bright eyes watched as Sara's ass wiggled behind her, her head beginning to bob up and down with increasing speed, begging to slurp loudly.

Beneath him, Autumn lowered her head gently, her lips tight on his balls, keeping one in her mouth for a moment before releasing them both for a deep breath. She exhaled deeply, and that warm breath tickled Devin's wet sack, causing a shiver to run down his spine. A small laugh came from Autumn's lips, and it was quickly muffled as she returned Devin's balls to her mouth.

"Fuck! I'm to cum!" Devin gave Sara a warning, and her eyes fluttered open. She nodded at his words, and her head began to pull back slowly from his cock, and he though she was going to pull him from her mouth, but she didn't.

Instead, she held the head just inside her lips, and one hand moved to his shaft, pumping quickly. It was too much for Devin to take; one mouth sucking his balls, a hand pumping his soaked shaft, and a beautiful girl looking to him, his cock-head in between her red lips.

He reached down and grabbed Sara's head tightly. Her hair was too short for him to get a handful, so he just pressed his fingers on the side of his head. And then he couldn't hold it anymore. He let out a low moan as his cock spasmed in the girl's hand, thick, hot cum pumping inside her mouth.

He was cumming hard and fast, but Sara didn't seem to be swallowing. In fact her cheeks were expanding some, and a thin line of cum was spilling from the corner of her mouth. Before he had finished his orgasm, she was tapping on Autumn's forehead. The other woman at last released Devin's balls from her mouth, and moved from behind him.

Sara slipped Devin's cock from her mouth and raised to her knees. Devin took several steps back and collapsed on his couch, and Autumn moved to her knees beside her friend.

Sara's head lowered some, and her lips opened, spilling Devin's load from her mouth to her chest. Devin had shot quite a load, and now it was splattering all over the top of Sara's small, upturned tits. One hard nipple was coated in the gooey seed, and a small river formed between her breasts, running down into her belly button.

Her head tilted to Devin, and she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, exposing a thick wad of cum that remained on that wonderful muscle. She turned to Autumn, who now leaned forward, her tongue running over the corner of Sara's mouth and catching that salty protein on her tongue, before moving into an open mouthed kiss with Sara.

Devin's dick might've gone softer after that amazing blowjob, but not after this show. After they kissed, Sara laid down on her back, and Autumn moved downward. First her tongue pushed into Sara's pierced belly button, catching all the cum that had pooled there, and then it ran upward along the river leading to her breasts.

Sara gave a small moan as Autumn's mouth closed around her perked nipples, lapping up the last bit of semen from her friends body.

They both moved back up to their knees. "Still hard?" Sara asked as she looked to Devin, reaching forward and touching his still-full head with the tip of her finger.

"Yeah, I guess I'm gifted," Devin said, his breath returning to normal rapidly. "That was utterly amazing. An even better birthday present then when I got a Sega Genesis on my thirteenth birthday."

Sara gave a slight giggle, and then gave his member a squeeze. "Well, your birthday isn't over yet." The young woman slowly raised to a standing position, giving the hard flesh in her hand a sharp jerk forward as she raised, releasing it from her hand. "You can't just get your cock sucked and not give anything back, not even on your birthday."

Autumn remained on her knees and turned slightly, leaning her side against the couch. "Hey, I sucked his cock too," she said, pouting slightly, but her voice was amused. She slid a hand up his thigh, fingers dancing across his balls, cupping them momentarily in her hand, "And his balls, for that matter."

Sara's eyes flickered to Autumn, and she gave a slight grin, nodding. "I'm sure you'll receive just compensation, but I call firsts." And with that, she pushed the rest of her skirt down. Devin quickly realized that the fiery hair on her head was natural, and he stared for a moment at the trim, red V beneath her belly and above her slick pussy.