Just Another Play Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devin stood from the seat, assuming Sara was going to move to the couch. "Do you want me to eat you out?" He asked easily. He usually wasn't a great fan of going down on girls, but he had decided he wouldn't mind doing it for this one. It wasn't in the cards, however.

"Nope Dev, I'm going to give you a rare treat." She turned from him, exposing her tight little ass, the curve of her cheeks subtle and firm, and then move to the front of the couch, bending over the cushions and resting her arms on the back. "I want you to fuck my ass. Autumn, give him my lube." Pert rear was raised slightly, towards Devin, who by now assumed he had died and gone not to Heaven, but some left-over existence of a Greek pleasure-god.

Autumn did as her friend ask, and handed the tube upward to Devin. He rather quickly squirted a good amount into the palm of one hand, and spread it over his still hard cock, and then over his pinky.

He was a novice to this sex-act, and thus wasn't quite too sure what to do, most of his knowledge coming from some hastily-scanned over internet erotica sites. Moving behind Sara, his lubed pinky pressed against her puckered ass.

Sara gave a slight involuntary gasp, and then relaxed, allowing Devin's finger to slip into that impossible tightness and give it at least some prior lube. Then it was time for the real fun.

He took a step forward, grasping himself by the base of his cock. He rubbed the head against one cheek for a moment, and then aligned it with Sara's rear entrance.

"Go slow at first, babe," Sara nearly whispered as breathing began to increase, her chin resting on the top of her hands. Devin took her advice and slowly began to push forward, the tip of his member unable to immediately get inside.

He began to take small, but hard thrusts forward. Even with the lube, her ass was incredibly tight. When he did get inside, it seemed to be a stroke of luck, and the pleasure hit him before the realization that he had penetrated her did. There was a small, sucking "pop" and then a cute little "ahh" from Sara, and the tip of his dick was inside her ass.

"Mmm, tight," was all Dev could manage, and then he pushed forward, nice and slow. His eyes were glued to the point where his cock and her ass met, and he did not breath as he watched inch after inch of his meat fill out her tight hole.

She only gave little grunts as her rear was opened up, and after a few moments of forward pressure, Devin was completely inside her, the front of his hips pushed against her supple rear. There was a movement to his side, but he did not turn his gaze, just holding that position.

From behind him those full, bare tits pressed against his back, sharp nipples pressed against his shoulder blade, and Autumn flicked a tongue across his ear. "Give to her fast, Devin. She acts like she wants it slow, but she loves a good, hard ass fucking."

Unsurprisingly, Devin needed no more prodding then that. One moment he was motionless inside her, and the next he was riding her ass like a mad man. Devin concealed his pleasure with a deep grunt, but Sara was not so subtle, red lips parting and giving a short, sharp scream of pain.

Devin thought he may be hurting them, but the demure girl's scream was followed by words to the contrary. "Oh! You dirty bastard! Fuck my ass, fuck it hard!" And he was. His member reamed her in short, brutal thrusts, and his balls were slapping regularly against her clit. The pleasure was immense, and between dirty words, Sara gave sharp cries each time Devin's cock head speared her down to his balls.

Such was the fury of their fucking that they barely noticed when a door from the end of the hall opened, and into the light of the room stepped Devin's room-mate, Mario, dressed in a towel and with a scowl on his face.

"What the fuck -" his words broke off, but not because he noticed the fucking, that he had been aware of immediately, but instead he saw the girl behind Devin. Autumn gave the muscular, olive skinned man a smile, and side-stepped away from Devin, giving Mario a complete view of her large chest.

Devin's hips slowed their forward thrusts for a bit, and he took a gasped breath. "Mario, this is Sara," he said, slapping the top of the girl's ass to indicate who she was. "And this lovely lady behind me is Autumn." She raised a hand, fingers curling and giving a slight wave. "I bet if ya ask nice, she'll probably let ya fuck her."

Sara managed to speak for her friend thanks to the decrease in Devin's spearing of her asshole. "Hah, he doesn't even have to ask."

Indeed, Autumn had already unzipped her pants, and pushed them down her full hips. On another night, she might have rejected the idea of fucking someone at first sight, but this seemed to be a good day for debauchery. Her bush was as black as the hair on her head, and just as trim as Sara's.

Devin, seeing all was right in his apartment tonight, increased his ramming speed again and banged away into Sara, who resumed her screaming and cursing. Meanwhile, Autumn moved behind the couch to Mario, who wasted no time, shrugging his robe off and revealing his muscular body and thick cock, which although had been soft a few minutes ago, had raised to its full status with the quickness.

Autumn put her arms around Mario's waist, but he wanted nothing to do with foreplay, grabbing the girl's wide hips and flipping her around in place. He grabbed a handful of thick hair and pushed her head down, forcing her to bend forward and bringing her face-to-face with Sara.

The two girl's looked each other in the eye, small smiles growing over their lips, and Mario snapped his hand against Autumn's ass, the girl giving a shriek as her ass gave a little jiggle.

In a moment, he was fucking Autumn's pussy at a rate that matched the pounding Devin was giving Sara's ass. Both girl's were interchangeably screaming and kissing each other as the boy's rode them; Devin's pleasure off the scales from the close friction of Sara's amazingly tight ass, the wet slurping of Autumn's slick cunt over Mario.

The fucked them for some time, the minutes bleeding together into a long, joyful song of ecstacy. As they all neared orgasm, the girls leaned even closer together, their plush lips meeting and their tongues twisting around each other.

Autumn's hand moved forward and took one of Sara's tits into her hand, squeezing tightly. Sara reached forward and took one of Autumn's nipples between thumb and forefinger, pinching the nipple tightly as Autumn's other breast bounced with each of Mario's rapid thrust.

Devin came first, his cock spasming inside Sara as he fucked her, her asshole slickened even further with the gobs of hot cum. He drove into her even faster, banging her with such enthusiasm as the near inhuman pleasure pulsed through him. His balls were slapping clit and pussy rapidly, and Sara as well could no longer take it, lifting her head up and howling like a banshee as she came and Devin filled her rear with so much seed that it was flowing out her blown-out hole.

A minute later the furious fucking of Mario and Autumn produced orgasms. Autumn's abused pussy could take it no longer, and she slammed her ass back into Mario's belly as she came, her hips writhing and twisting she yelled "Fuck" over and over again.

Mario waited until she seemed almost done, and then pulled his saturated cock from her, spraying his load all over back and ass. Small beads of sweat had formed over her, and the small of her back was quickly covered by a diluted lake of cum and perspiration.

They were all exhausted by then, and after a round of showers, there was a long, tired sleep.

* * * * *

Devin pulled into Douglass' driveway, and automatically shut the car off. He sat there for a few moments as her was pulled back into reality. He glanced down at his pants, and the erection that had formed there was next to painful. Worse then that, a small dampness had spread, thanks to that spoiler of the pull-out method, pre-cum.

"Damn, that was a fine night. Maybe I should invite Sara to my party tonight." He had the number, but he hadn't called the girl since that long-ago night. But you never know. He still hadn't gotten to fuck her pussy, anyway.

He pushed thoughts out of his mind and stepped from the vehicle, walking towards the front door. There were other issues to handle tonight.

* * * * *

Devin's knuckle rapped against the front of the Clintlocks door, and after the last knock, he took a step back, thumbs sliding to the loops of his jeans and hooking there. He suspected that no one was home; the driveway was empty, and no lights were on.


A few minutes passed, and he was about to turn around when the door partially opened. "Who is it?" The voice was female.

"My name is Devin, I'm Doug's friend. He told me to stop by this afternoon," he said, peering through the slit of the open door. It was too dark to see the girl behind it.

"Oh, he told me something about that. He said he'd be right back. Do you want to wait for him inside?"

Devin glanced down to the buldge in his pants and decided that although it would be mildly embarassing, he'd rather wait inside. Besides, the girl sounded cute. "Sure."

The door opened, and Devin's eyes widened slightly. The caramel girl before him was breath-takingly beautiful. Now Devin didn't sleep with many girls of dubious appearences, but this woman was truly a league beyond Jackie or Cara.

To make matters worse, she apparently had just woken up. Her hair was a mess, she wore no make-up ( not that she needed any ), and all she wore was a robe and underwear, and the robe was mostly open. The terrycloth opened at her chest, and those large, light chocolate swells of flesh were pushed up and together by a hard-working bra. It closed around her belly and crotch, but one long, slender, deliciously smooth leg pushed out at the thigh.

Devin wasn't the only one taking a look though. The girl's soft brown eyes had moved down Devin's lean body, and paused at the thick rod protruding from his jeans. She gave it only a moment's notice and tilted her gaze back to Devin. "Gonna come in?"

He nodded, and stepped into the door. The woman turned, her robe swishing slightly, and flicked a light on, moving to the couch and dropping into a seat. Devin followed and took a seat opposite the girl. "So, who're you?"

"Oh, my bad. I'm Doug's cousin, Danielle, but everyone calls me Dani," she said, full lips flashing a brief smile.

"Ahh, a cousin. I was wondering about the difference in you and Doug's pigmentation," he said, giving a slight smile. Doug was as European as one could be, and she was obviously not.

"Yah, I'm a mulatto," she said, raising her fingers into question marks as she said the last word, and they both gave a short laugh.

"So, were you and Doug like, kissing cousins?" Devin said, his smile growing slightly. He doubted his luck would allow him to get into this girl's panties today, but if he could, he would be one girl away from breaking his record.

She shook her head slightly. "No, but he did grab my tit once. I punched him though, and he never tried again," she said with a giggle.

"Lucky bastard!" Devin exclaimed, laughing with her.

"What, you jealous of not getting punched?" She raised one brow as she asked the question.

"Hah, you know what I meant."

"Ohhhh, I do? All I know is that some strange man walked in here with a hard-on and is talking about wanting to squeeze my boobs. Whatever is a girl to do?"

Devin gave a shrug, not sure if she was flirting or not. He leaned back. "Well, I guess its up to you," he said, then paused. "But ya know, it is my birthday," he said with a smile. That line had worked well once before.

"Oh really? I don't know if I believe you. Maybe you just want me to give you a birthday present." She smiled, flicking her tongue across her lips. "Yup, you're just a bad-boy trying to trick an innocent little girl like me. How old are you supposed to be anyway?"

"21, finally. Well, I will be 21 Monday. Thats why I'm here. Doug is buying me some beer, since I can't for another few days. But besides the underage drinking, I'm actually a nice guy."

"A nice guy, huh? Well, I doubt that. But its okay, I'm not a nice girl. I decided I'm gonna let ya."

Devin leaned forward slightly. "Let me do what?"

Dani gave a small laugh, and pulled the edges of her robe down to her bare, perfect shoulders, exposing more of those full, soft breasts, and the black bra beneath. Devin found his mouth was watering at the sight. "Squeeze my tit, silly. And maybe a little more, if you're lucky."

"Mmm, alright," Devin said, standing up and moving towards her, sitting down next to her. He was glad he and Doug weren't very good friends, or he might have felt bad about this. He raised a hand and crudely grabbed one breast, squeezing tight on the mound of desirable flesh. His free hand moved to her thigh, fingers drawing along the inside of that amazingly soft skin, pushing against the bottom of her cotton panties.

As his hand squeezed against her breast, his finger attempted to work itself beneath that bottom line of her panties. Her hand came to his wrist, and pulled it back. "No. I'm a virgin Devin, but please, suck on these," and with that she moved her hands to her back, unclipping her bra and letting it slide off her tits. Devin thought they might sag without support, but they only moved to the side slightly, not drooping down.

Immediatly he lowered his head to that bare chest. He kissed first the top swell of her left breast, sucking the flesh into his mouth, tasting her with his tongue. She gave a little moan, raising her hands and running them through his hair.

His mouth decended downward, eager to take a nipple in his mouth. Her's were dark brown, and one of the hard pebbels brushed against his bottom lip, and then he kissed it. Tongue pushed out and twirled around it, and then he sucked it into his mouth, holding it between his teeth.

He held just her nipple there for a moment, biting lightly, and then began to suck hard on her tit, taking in a great deal of that warm flesh into his mouth. She grunted her pleasure, squuezing the back of his head.

After a moment he pulled his head back, and his hands went to the sides of her breasts, pushing them together. His pushed his face between them, licking and biting and kissing the entirety of her breasts; between them, on the firm undersides, all over her nipples, and over the top swells. Her large, perfect tits were covered by a thin sheen of saliva.

At last he pulled back. "Why'd you stop?" She asked as her chest heaving. Devin didn't speak immediatly, just leaning back and unzipping his pants. His cock, which had been pressing against the zipper even before this encounter, sprung free imeddiatly, droplets of precum on the tip, the thick shaft pointing upwards and curving just slightly inward.

"Look babe, sucking your tits is real fun, but I gotta do something about this. Are you sure you're a virgin?" Devin raised one brow. He was pretty doubtful about this chicks innocence, giving that she had gone topless within the first five minutes of meeting him.

"Yes, really!" She gave a slight frown, but her eyes did drift to that thick cock. "Look, I can't let you fuck me. I really am a virgin, and I don't think I want to stick that in me for my first time."

Devin shook his head slightly and laughed. "Well, thats fine, but you got a suprise coming kid. I'm average at best. Well, we don't have to fuck, but you gotta help me out here."

She paused, and then smiled. "Well, I let my boyfriend titty fuck me once. It didn't really do anything for me, but since you got that boner, and it is your birthday, I'll let you."

Devin weighed his options. He was pretty certain he could get into her ass with the convincing "anal sex doesn't count as losing your virginity" speech. More-so, he could probably fuck her pussy if he was willing to put in some time.

However, if Devin had one flaw that would do him in ( besides all the unprotected sex with girl's of ill-repute ), it would be his impatience. He had other things to attend too tonight, and Doug would be home any moment now. He nodded. "Sure, lets do it." He hadn't pushed his dick between a girl's tits since he was a kid, and back then, the breasts he had been around really hadn't been enough to push through. Maybe he was missing something.

Dani smiled and slid of the couch, first to her knees. "You got my tits pretty wet, but I should probably get your dick slick too." Thick lips pushed over the crown of his cock a minute later, and then she was sliding the majority of Devin's member into her saliva filled mouth. Devin closed his eyes and let a thin moan pass his lips, but her oral excursion was over in a minute. She pulled her head back, nipping Devin's cock as it fell from her mouth.

As Devin opened his eyes, Dani laid down on her back. He stepped off the couch, and then dropped his pants, stepping out of them and his shoes at the same time. He stepped over her, and lowered his body on hers gently, straddling her.

His dick slapped down in the center of her chest with a wet smacking sound. Devin had to admit the feeling of his hot cock against her cool skin and the moistness was quite good. Dani's hands slipped to the sides of her chest, and she pushed those two warm, brown globes up and together.

They completely engulfed Devin's cock, and he gasped at how good all that soft, wet flesh felt around his rigid member. The brown eyed girl looked up at him expectantly. "Dev, they don't call it titty fucking for nothing."

"Right," he said with a smirk down to her. He began to push his hips forward, and the swollen red head of his cock pushed between those chocolate orbs. His shaft was surrounded by the rest of her breasts, and then he pulled back, that dark flesh swallowing his member whole once again.

He began to pick up the pace, and with that came the dirty talk. "Mmm yeah Devin, fuck my titties with that big cock. Come on, come on, thats what I want." As she talked she rolled her breasts in semi-circles, adding the the feeling around Devin's cock. He whispered a small moan of pleasure each time his member felt the cool air around them when he pushed far enough for his cock to slip from her cleavage.

She continued to crow "Oh Yeah! It feels so good!" Devin was about to laugh. Instead, one hand moved and grabbed a handful of her hair. He felt that old sadistic streak running through him, and he yanked her head up ruthlessly. "Hey!" She shouted angrily. Her head was in a painful posistion, her neck bent forward so sharply that her chin was on the top of her chest.

Devin pushed his hips forward again and held them there. Danielle watched that thick head poke out from her firm tits and push against her soft lips. Devin gave a small moan as one hot breath of air ran across his member. "Suck," Devin requested, and she nodded. Although at first angered, she responded well to this dominance, and her head pushed forward. She could only get it her lips around the very tip, but she sucked what she could, and it felt nice.

Devin held her head in place, and then went back to riding her breasts. Dani pushed her tits together even more, and every time that cock-head revealed itself she either slurped her tongue across it or briefly took it into her mouth.

Devin's third orgasm of the day built up quickly, and then on one final forward thrust, it exploded through his body, sending shivers of pleasure powerful enough to curl his toes. The first wad of cum splatted directly in the center of Danielles outstretched tongue. Like a good girl she slipped her tongue into her mouth and swallowed.

She shut her eyes tightly as the next blast struck her cheek below her eye. At this point Devin released her hair, and her head immediatly smacked to the carpeted floor. She gave a brief explative as Devin raised slightly, crouching above the girl.