Just Another Shot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't able to go for work the next few days due to the fever, and having Jesse calling me every few minutes wasn't helping much. I called Ruben to apologize for being unable to make it for the shots and to relay that to the crew. He was great about it, telling me to get better soon. He didn't want to kick my ass for delaying the shot longer. Ruben tried to worm Jesse into the conversation as well. Apparently Jesse might have said something to his father about what happened between us.

I finally got well enough to go back to work a few days later and I was busy with the sessions, trying to make up for the days lost. I saw Jesse on almost all my sessions and it was affecting me that he kept giving me those heartbroken looks. He tried talking to me several times, but I busied myself constantly. I tried avoiding him, but he finally cornered me in one of the dressing rooms after one of the sessions.

I just finished changing when he stepped in. He walked briskly over to me and before I could say anything, he plastered his lips over mine, sucking air out of my lungs. I pushed him away.

"Jesse, please..."

"No, Christian, I should be the one saying 'please'," he said. "I've been trying to contact you. I needed to talk to you. I... I wish I could make things right with you."

"And what? You think that just by kissing me, you'll have me flying into your arms, ready to fuck?" I retorted curtly.

"Christian, please! I... didn't mean it that way. You gave me a lot to think about. You're not a rebound; you're not an experiment. I was wrong to blame you for my feelings towards you. It's not your fault that I fell for you."

I stood there wide-eyed, not knowing what to say. I wasn't even sure what I heard. Jesse must have recognised that look on my face; he said, "You heard me well enough. I've fallen for you."

He tentatively closed the gap between us, watching my response. When I didn't give any, he swept me into a gentle embrace, cradling me carefully.

After long moments, I choked, "Say it again."

"I've fallen for you."

"I... don't believe it..."

He grinned. "Neither did I, but it's true. Look, we have things that we should talk over. Can I bring you home?"

I nodded.

He drove us back to his place. He sat me at the table and he proceeded to make dinner, all the while without any of us talking. He made two plates of beef bolognaise. We both ate in silence, lost in our own thoughts. I wondered what he would say, and how would everything turn out. I was scared, actually. Jesse seemed to have other plans, though. After we finished and the plates cleared up, he held my hand and led us to his bedroom.

He pulled me into a kiss and slowly trailed down to my neck. He started to undress the both of us.

"I've always liked you, you know that?"

I was trying hard to focus on what he was saying. "W- wh- what?" Damn, was so difficult to concentrate when that boy kisses, that it took me a while to realise we were naked.

"I've liked you from the start. Took a long time for me to realise and to admit, but I do like you." He sucked the spot just behind my ear. I moaned loudly. "I never thought myself a gay or even bi. I thought I was as straight as an arrow." He licked down my neck and started nipping at my collarbone. I buckled beneath him. Damn, my collarbone was so sensitive. He pushed the both of us onto the bed.

"I wanted you so much that it scared me. Plus, I was with Danielle then. Oh God, how I wanted to fuck you, to hold you, to have you all to myself." He pinched and tweaked my nipple. I screamed with delight.

"I knew you liked me too. I saw you looking. You were always so distracted with my on set with you." He was now sucking on one nipple while rolling the other between his fingers. I whimpered and begged for more. He chuckled darkly.

"I'd imagined me doing you. I'd imagined you masturbating. I'd imagined you jerking off, moaning my name. I'd imagined you finger fucking yourself while imagining it was my cock deep inside you." He licked his way down to my navel, kissing and caressing my hipbones. His lips travelled down to the juncture where the torso and my thighs meet and nipped lightly. That sent my body arching.

"Oh, how stupid was I to almost let you slip me by. But you're mine, aren't you?" I emphasized his question with a seductive lick of my balls. I jerked wildly and nodded, screaming, "Yes, yes, yes! Yours!"

He seemed satisfied with my response and sucked one of my balls into his mouth, running his tongue over it again and again. I was thrashing on the bed by now, but he continued his tender assault while stroking small circles on the back of my knees.

He changed to the other testis and licked his way up my rigid length. My cock had now grown to its full 8 inches, leaking copiously with pre-cum. He sucked the head into his mouth, licking it the way he had with my balls. I let out a muffled scream, clutching onto the comforter.

"You taste so sweet," he purred before he took my entire length down his throat. He choked a little, but gained momentum soon after. God that felt good. My hips bucked involuntarily, effectively face fucking him gently. He hummed as he bobbed up and down my length, which only heightened all my senses. I pulled him off. I didn't want to come so soon. He looked at me with confusion etched all over his face.

"I was going to come... I want to reserve that for us to come together..." I panted. He grinned and pushed me back onto my back. He stretched over me for lube and condom. I took the chance to flick my tongue over his nipple, which was just hovering in my face. He hissed with pleasure and doubled up on putting the rubber on and slobbering on generous amount of lube. That was when I saw him in all his glory. He was gorgeous. He was cut, standing proud at 8 inches, and so much thicker than me. My hole twitched at the sight of it.

He smeared some lube on my hole and I braced myself for the venture. Instead, I felt his fingers massaging and probing my hole, easing it up for entry. I gasped, overwhelmed by the consideration he had. I asked him how he knew what to do. He gave a strangled laugh. "I've done my research... How do you think the lube came in so handy?"

My chuckle turned into a wanton wail when he inserted another finger in me, sawing in and out of my hole with untold care.

"Nnng... Uh! Please..."

Jesse's fingers thrust faster and harder. "Yes?" I could hear a smirk in the question.

"Oh... oh... Please... Please... I need..."

"What do you need?" he purred, pumping his fingers with intent.

"Mmm... I need you..." he leaned up to nip my ear.

He whispered, "How do you need me?"

"Uh!"

His fingers slowly withdrew. "You have to direct me..."

Dismayed at the loss of his fingers, I yelled, "You! You! Inside me! Right now! Oh please, please! Fuck me!" My hips buckled in emphasis of my need.

"As you wish," he growled, positioning his cock at my hole and sliding in, in one fluid motion. My back arched off the bed while he held onto me and held still, waiting for me to adjust. The initial pain I felt was quick to subside, only to be left with the feeling of wonderful fullness, the feeling of being completed by someone you love.

I kissed his neck, indicating I was ready. He slowly undulated his hips, rotating them slowly until his own needs built up when he started to thrust. He thrust into me gently, savouring the moment, savouring me. He whispered sweet nothings in my ear, of how much he wanted me, of how beautiful he thought I am, and that he loved me. I moaned upon hearing the last bit.

"Jesse, harder, please," I moaned in his ear. "I need to feel more of you..."

He groaned and thrust harder, deeper, faster, riding me to a state of delirium. I screamed and yelled, neighbours be damned, but lucky Jesse lived in a private area where the neighbours aren't as nearby as those in apartments.

He kept riding me like this for a good five minutes before his hand snaked down to stroke my cock. I yelped. I was so close.

"Jesse... Jesse... I'm gonna... I'm gonna... c- c-"

"Uh... Oh yea, come for me, baby. You've got me so hot!"

He thrust harder and we both came at almost the same time, releasing our pleasure, hugging onto each other for dear life.

Jesse slumped onto me as we both fought to catch our breaths. I felt oddly contented feeling my cum between our bodies and the fact that Jesse was still hard in me.

Jesse pulled back and gazed at my face with a goofy grin. "You know what that means, don't you?"

"What?" I smiled.

"I'll tell you after Round 2." He reached for another condom and we started all over again, and again, and again.

By the time we were exhausted and slipped under the covers, he whispered in my ear, "This means that you're mine and I'm yours. God, I can't wait for that big boy of yours in me."

I laughed wearily. "Don't encourage him. He's already trying to make a comeback." Jesse peeped under the covers and grinned stupidly at me. "Tomorrow morning. First thing. No delay." He growled as his hand skimped down to cup my growing erection. We soon fell asleep tangled in each other.

The next morning, we fucked like animals and made love slowly, switching our roles pitching and throwing, till we couldn't delay any more and prepared for work.

At the studio, Ruben graced us with a knowing smile and asked if we're "doing good" and was glad that we got together. I asked him how did he know.

Ruben said that he knew his son from the way he was behaving about me since the day we met and the way we looked at each other. That and well, the fact that we were both rosy-cheeked and looked more than a little worn-out in the morning. He smirked and said that he should have known when Jesse starting snapping at me all the time, for he was usually friendly around others. That had Jesse swatting Ruben on the arm.

I chuckled.

Who knew, huh? Meanness might not be that bad a thing.

12