Just Another WACC Story?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH, NO! Is that the one you removed from the hedge? I never put that bat there."

"How many people were here that evening?"

"It looked to be about 30."

"You already said you did not know any of them, do you remember anyone you might know? Do you remember what any of them looked like?"

"No it was really all a blur, I was just so surprised to find all those people there."

"Can you show me where they all were?"

"Well yeah, but it is all cleaned up now."

"Did your fiancée say she knew any of them when she woke up?"

"I did not bother to ask her. I just told her to get out and not bother me again."

I got a really funny look on that statement.

"Her Mother came and got her and took her to the hospital. I have only spoken to her mother since then."

I took him up to look at the bedroom. Like I said it was clean. I had taken to sleeping on the couch in the den. "This is where most of the party took place."

I could see his mind working. He looked around. Way back under the bed he found a huge pair of boxers. Holding them up with the tip of a pen he looked at me, "Not yours, I presume?"

"Nope, I wear jockeys."

He got another bag out and sealed them up. "Only one man in this town is big enough to wear these. Looks like I need to go visiting."

As we walked back downstairs he mumbled to himself "Looks like you caught her with a lover."

Nope, not a lover. More like about 30 of them."

Late the next afternoon he was back, he had a funny look to his face. I was weeding and mulching the flower beds when he arrived.

He marched right up to me and almost shouted "YOU HAVE PICTURES? And you never told me about the gun shot either. What else do I need to know?"

"If you had asked why everyone left so fast I would have told you about the gun shot. I still love Marie and wanted to spare her any undue embarrassment over the pictures."

"May I have the pictures? I can get a warrant and seize them but I would rather we were able to work together on this."

I said "I am guessing you have been busy since we last spoke." I sort of shrugged and got up to take him inside.

"You got that right. I think I have pieced the events of that evening together. I just need to speak to Marie, Her mother and Tom. He is not able to communicate with us yet, you know."

"How is my old buddy Tom doing these days?" I asked sarcastically.

"He is out of danger, we are not sure if he will ever walk again, and his groin is the biggest mess you ever saw. That what you want to know?"

"Are you thinking I might need to choose my friends a little more carefully next time? I am starting to develop an entirely new set since this started. I have known how slimy he was since we went to college; I tried to keep him out of trouble, but it did no good."

We went back up to the bed room; he found the bullet hole hidden in the drapes. It went out through the frame work. On the way back down I removed the CD from my computer and gave it to him. I showed him the gun I had used; he took it and gave me a receipt.

Then I took him out to get the trash bag from the garage. I also told him he could have every mattress in the house. Hell, I was never going to sleep on them again.

The next day Tom was arrested for illegal drugs, pandering (he pimped Marie out) and a host of other charges. He was under guard in the hospital.

He had slipped drugs into her drinks, and rented Marie out to the entire contents of the bar. This helped to explain why she had no recollection of any sex.

11 months later.

After Tom was found guilty and sent to state prison Dot asked me to at least speak to Marie, she was a victim, for the most part, in all of this.

I went over to Dot's place for an early dinner one Saturday. Dot and I talked for about 2 hours, while she fixed the meal, with no sign of Marie. I was unsure of my feelings for her. When the meal was ready she called to Marie upstairs and told her to come down. I was seated facing away from the living room when she quietly entered the dining room. She sat next to Dot and looked down at her plate.

She had lost a lot of weight; she was almost all skin and bones.

Dot said grace: Thank you Lord for this time together. Bless this food for our use and allow us to become better friends again. Amen.

The food was passed and we all ate in silence until finally I spoke up. "Marie, I am sorry for the way you were exploited by Tom. I wish it had never happened. Perhaps all of us have handled this badly. I apologize for any and all wrongs I have committed against you. Seeing you again has opened my eyes to exactly how much I still love you. And I...."

Marie ran from the room sobbing. Dot excused herself and slowly followed. About 5 minutes later Dot returned. We ate in silence until I felt a presence behind me. I wanted to turn around but Dot indicated not to with her eyes.

Finally I spoke again and said "Yes, I still love you. I would like to try to begin everything from the beginning."

As I spoke Marie slid into the chair closest to me but still would not look into my eyes. "How can you love me after all the things I did? But I do still love you and I have died a little more each day we were apart. I must have had over 200 different men in the time you were away. I only have hazy memories of the entire thing."

"Marie, it was not you that did those things it was the awful pills he gave you that caused you to do them. For the record, he will never be able to do that to another person. He will not be out of prison until he is an old, crippled, ugly man."

We talked for hours about everything and agreed to try dating again. Sometime during our talking Dot left the house. I found myself lightly holding Marie's hand. We were both surprised to realize it and neither had any idea how long we had. I thought it felt good.

During our time apart neither of us had dated. We went to work and back home, spent time with a few close friends and missed what we had together. I no longer lived at the house where it all happened. It was a rental; neither of us has been back for over 15 months.

The next Saturday, at 2, I picked her up for our first date. We went and strolled through one of the many parks that surround the area. We had a picnic lunch near a lake. She was able to spend some time looking into my eyes without turning away by the end of the date. I had her home before dark. My Marie had developed a dreadful fear of the dark. Dot says she will not sleep without every light on.

As we continued to date the days got shorter and shorter. Soon we were getting back a little after sunset, but the sky was not dark yet. She was a little apprehensive but did not react badly.

After we had been dating for a little over 7 months she asked if I would take her to a movie she really wanted to see. As the lights went down I felt her tense up and grab for my hand. Marie held on to my hand and arm as if her life depended on it. The lights of the movie came on and she relaxed a little, she never let go. After the movie we stopped at a new pizza place not far from my apartment. As we drove by I pointed out the building to her "I live there now, apartment 113. You are always welcome to visit whenever the mood suits you." I did not tell her that Dot had been there a few times to talk.

The pizza was good and we relaxed before taking her home. The street lights were on when I dropped her off. I walked her to the door and she reached out to hold me. Then surprise, she kissed me quickly on the lips. I heard her softly sigh. I gave her a loving hug and she went in.

The next Thursday there was a light tapping on my door. When I opened it there was Marie. I looked, it was dark outside. I asked her to come in. As she looked around she started to smile, a big bright smile that I had not seen for a long time. She walked around the living room and touched many of the items we had bought together for the house. The furniture was all different except for the dining room set and some end tables. The smile never left as she looked around the entire place. I sat at the table and waited for her to return. When she did she sat down across from me and let out another sigh.

I asked if she had supper yet she shook her head no. I ordered a pizza from the place down the street. We talked as we waited. She had taken a cab over. She still would not drive anywhere yet, she did not like being alone in a car. Dot drove her to work, and most days picked her up. Tonight Dot was going to be late so Marie took a cab. For some reason she felt compelled to give my address.

I asked "What if I had not been here?"

The look of shock was only momentary. "I think I might have waited."

About 10, a frantic Dot called asking if I had seen Marie.

I handed the phone to Marie and she said "Hello"

"I am fine Momma, when you were not able to pick me up on time I took a cab here." There was a pause "I am truly sorry, I did not think about you worrying about me. I am fine, we had pizza and coffee. He still has many of the things we bought together! He replaced the beds and the sofa."

"I think I know why." She whispered.

Then she gave me with a guilty look.

Marie started to come around more and more. Dot always knew when she was with me.

Soon she started to spend the night, in the 2nd bedroom. Sometimes I would awake and smell breakfast, we had a lovely time.

We never talked about marriage and we never had sex. We only kissed from time to time. We should have been married for 6 years now.

At work I had proven my worth many times over, the promotions and raises were coming along at a rapid pace. I was never asked to go out of town for more than a day or two.

One time when I returned I found that Marie had moved in to the apartment. Dot had called and warned me, so I wasn't shocked to see her.

Marie met me at the door, dinner smelled wonderful. She said "I hope you don't mind. I am over here more that at Mom's house now anyway. I am still in the other room."

I saw a tear trickle down her cheek. She turned to hide it.

"Let's see how it goes. I love to be near you."

Supper was wonderful, she went all out. As we ate I suggested that we invite Dot over to supper. Marie loved the idea. We settled with Dot for Friday evening.

When Dot arrived for supper she got a tour from Marie. Like I have said, Dot had been there a number of times, unbeknownst to Marie. Dot acted like it was the first time.

As they returned to the living room I saw Dot lean her head to both bedrooms with a questioning look. I shrugged and nodded no.

About 4 months later during a terrible thunderstorm the lights went out and there was a shriek, Marie came running into my room and crawled under the covers with me. She was shaking. I gently held her and we went back to sleep.

We awoke the next morning with her leg over top of me. My morning wood was evident. Soon after I looked over at her it shriveled up. She ran from the room in tears.

Over the next 3 or 4 months we tried a few times to be intimate not much in the way of an erection developed. We tried oral, she got off really nicely. I went nowhere. The old memories got in the way, it only took a second and any progress vanished.

I would see her with all those people surrounding her, covered in splooge, instant deflation.

We decided maybe we were trying too hard and backed off for a while. At least I did not get blueballs during that time. Dot was going to the beach for 3 weeks of vacation; I encouraged Marie to go along.

While she was gone I accepted a reassignment to San Diego. I was packed and gone before she came back. I at least left her a letter; it was more than the consideration she showed me when she left.

The letter read:

Marie,

I love you with all my heart, even after your terrible ordeal I still loved you and cared about you.

It is with great sorrow that I find it necessary to leave you. As much as we love each other I can never get the pictures of you that evening out of my mind.

I leave you with 2 months on the apartment lease; it is paid through the end. I leave you the bed and furnishings in your room. There are enough items that you can cook and eat a decent meal.

I need to move on with my life. Please let me try to love again.

I am sorry for leaving you this way but it is for the best.

I Love You With All My heart

Russ

*

Please be kind with your responses to this story. By now you know how I feel about fidelity, or you should. Check my bio or other stories if you are not familiar.

I am working on a second chapter to this, if I like it I will post it as Just Another WAAC Story?, TOO.

12