All Comments on 'Just As Good'

by ShagsTheDustmop

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Amazing

Amazing how many drunk women find out they are lesbian when forced into sex. Gee that is called rape! But in a gay world it is supposed to be a turn on and not illegal. This story should have never made it past the censors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Anonymous

, if that's your idea of rape, I suggest you talk to a real rape victim and hear about the violence and disgust, and pain and horror. This was an interesting story of one woman exploring the other side of her sexuality.....and enjoying it. There was a tenderness between them,albeit a single episode. As for discovering she was a lesbian......nah....she just realised that women were an option.

ShagsTheDustmopShagsTheDustmopover 19 years agoAuthor
There is no rape in this story.

This is a response to the first commenter, from the author.

I don't in any way, shape, or form condone rape. I do not find rape a turn-on, in gay or straight sex, and I do not read or write rape fics.

This story was not about rape. Yes, the main character's inhibitions were lowered by alcohol, but at no time did she protest what was happening, and no type of force was used by her partner. If the Lily had protested, Rosie would have backed off right away.

You may feel that it is wrong to initiate any sort of physical contact with someone under the influence, and that's fine, but that is not the same thing as rape. There was no date-rape drug administered, and as I said, no coersion.

I am sorry you interpreted ths story this way, but as the author I am telling you that your interpretation is incorrect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WASNT RAPE

THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH RAPE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
yeah

bullshit, there was definately no sign of rape in this story

top stuff

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaalmost 14 years ago
Auuwww!!! that was sweet!

What a hot and sweet-hearted story! Believeable, sexy encounter with a satisfying resolution. Glad I found it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I saw no rape here. There was a willing partner on both sides. She was not forced into sex with a woman; she discovered that she did want to experience what Rosalind was doing, and also gave Rosie an orgasm. Does not feel like rape or look like rape; just two women who had an experience together and along the way had some powerful orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is almost twenty years old. This story was written at the peak of Girls Gone Wild and other similar forms of entertainment that conveyed that "ALL" college girls experimented. Years passed by and the founder of such companies like (GGW) were sued. The victims claimed that they were persuaded to "perform" while under the influence of alcohol. The courts found in their favor and the founder was in a lot of legal trouble.

What is the point of this story - (Alcohol) - The protagonist of this story is persuaded to have sex under the influence hence it is rape. Unless, like the original commentator points out we apply these rules to our convenience - (i.e. a Double Standard) Gay Sex or Straight Sex - if its under the influence it is rape.

Now I do not claim that this was the intention of the author or that the author supports such behavior.

But I will reiterate sex under the influence is not experimenting nor consensual.

Time have changed. Stop the whole lets get people to experiment while drunk, drugged, or under emotional trauma. It is wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous