Just Between Friends

Story Info
Friendship over coffee grows to so much more.
3.1k words
4.06
30.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her relationship with her husband continued but deteriorated within another year or so. He began to work out of town leaving her very lonely and alone. Even when he was there she felt very alone. One night while he was working out of town. She went online and saw an old friend of theirs. They began to chat with one another, then their conversations became very intimate. She confided to him how attracted she was to him. He too wanted her, but could never tell her because he was a friend with them both of them. He remembered things about her.

He remembered what she was wearing when they first met and could even tell her what she smelled like. She was in awe, and she could not believe it. She was so nervous when she first met him she felt attracted to him right away, but could not and wouldn't let into it. Since he confided in her, she too told him about how she felt from the first time they met and how she still felt toward him. They talked for hours and continued like this via email, real time and telephone.

She wanted him so badly, but did not want her guilt from her husband to interfere with what may or may not happen with him. She was ready for clean break from her husband. Even if she may end up having her heart played with she would not do it to his. Which may have been the easiest thing to do? They often said to one another call me and we will have coffee. She convinced herself that it was innocent, having a cup of coffee between friends. He's my friend too, she thought.

They had become very good friends and she did not want sex to ruin the friendship. Then again she remembered how her relationship was at first with her husband when it was really wonderful. It was when they were best friends, then becoming lovers. She shared this with him and told him that she indeed wanted him. She had finally separated with her husband, but the divorce wasn't final yet.

So she was free to date him, but he was still living with a woman. This was his clearing to move in. She knew that their lovemaking would be a lot of fun and very sensual. She knew he would not make the first move, so she asked him if he wanted to meet for a cup of coffee. His reply was eager one. He too had been waiting for this for so long. They made their plans where to meet.

Once accomplished, she felt like a little school girl again. With nervous feelings, stomach turning, sweaty palms. She knew that once they met, these feelings of anticipation would subside. Then they could really enjoy each others company. She made arrangements so that she had the entire day and evening cleared. He was as nervous as she was, finally his fantasy was going to be sitting with him. He had wanted her for so long and soon she would be right in front of him. This time he knew she wanted him as much as he wanted her. What a combination both fantasized about one another and wanted each other so badly that they fantasized about it.

She selected the black dress with the black duster over it with black heels. She knew how much he loved to see her in clothes such as these. She remembered how she used to tease his sitting in her chair with her legs spread just enough so you could think you see something. Today I might be doing more than teasing him. Again, her stomach began to turn with excitement. As she put on the finishing touches, she stepped into the high heels. There is no going back now, only forward from here on out, she thought.

She arrived at the coffee shop. As she walked is, she hoped he had not arrived yet, she was the first one there. The coffee shop was a dim and very comfortable place. Perfect for their first meeting such as this. She found a love seat in the back of the shop that was empty. She thought, few people in here this time of day, perfect. She got comfortable and tried to shake off the nervous stomach.

Just then she saw him walk through the door and look for her, he began to approach her, she stiffened up in the love seat with a huge smile on her face watching his face begin to smile also. She stood up as he got closer, then they embraced one another. He smelled wonderful and felt wonderful too. His hard body pressed against her. She wanted really to feel his hard body with her hands and explore him.

They released each other and said their hellos. Both feeling the nervousness between them, they sat. He complimented her on how attractive she looked. She told him. I prepared myself just for you. He could not' take his eyes off her, they were roaming up and down. From the tip of her toes to her fine shining hair. She told him how wonderful he felt and asked you must be working out a lot now. He told her that yes indeed he had been. He asked her if she wanted to get a good feel and she told him of course, but it might be more appropriate to do that when were alone. She smiled. That was the beginning of the conversations.

Seemed as though they had so much to say to one another. They floated from one thing in life about the other. She looked up at the clock on the wall and noticed they had been sitting talking for nearly three hours. He noticed her look up at the clock and noticed the time and asked her if she needed to be somewhere, she nodded. I made arrangements all day and night too. He told her he too had made the same arrangements. They smiled this time with no nervous feelings. He asked her if she were hungry and if she would like to get a bite to eat. She told him yes, she was very hungry and would love nothing else but to have a bite with him. He noticed she was being very sarcastic.

They walked out of the coffee shop, he said why don't we take my car. He opened the door for her and she got inside. He got inside the car, he said is there anywhere in particular you would like to go. She told him, yes, there is a good hotel with a wonderful restaurant near here. He was delighted with her choice. He put on some music and they were stopped at a light. She leaned over toward him and kissed him. He did not see that coming, but he was ready for the second one. Again, she kissed him this time with her mouth open and wanting him to fill it. He kissed her back the second time, putting his hands on her head feeling her soft shining hair. Gently kissing her at first then building with passion. She pulled back and smiled. It was time for them to get to where they were going. Finally he pulled into the hotel. He asked her what she thought about getting a room. She told him I think that would be a great idea. I do not' think the

restaurant would appreciate what I am going to do to you in there, she giggled. As he went inside the hotel to get a room, she sat in the car and reflected what has gone on so far in the day. Her nervousness was at a minimum now and she was so ready to show him how she felt. He walked back to the car with the key in his hand smiling. She smiled back and licked her lips awaiting to feel his kiss on them again. He got into the car and leaned over and kissed her again. He did not want to wait any longer, he knew he had what he wanted.

They drove to the room and he opened her door and helped her out of the car. Then he opened the door and looked around and allowed her to walk in first. She walked in and put her things down and sat upon the bed with a twinkle in her eyes and a smile on her face. She patted the bed motioning for him to sit next to her. Instead he kneeled on the floor before her. He took her foot into his hand and slowly removed her shoe, smelling her fragrance, she was a little embarrassed. He took the shoe and put it to his nose and took in another deep breathe. Letting her know that he craved her scent. He moved to her other foot and removed her shoe.

She wiggled her toes. He saw her do this he began to make a fist and take the arch of her foot and slowly move his knuckles all around her arch. She was not aware of anything, but him moving his strong hands so delicately on her feet. He first took the right one first moving his hands massaging and pinching. She leaned back arching her back in awe. It was the most wonderful feeling any man has made her feel. She had no idea that the foot could be so sensual. The first thought of it was disgusting to her, but as he went on with diligence tending to every line and ache in her foot. This was making her very relaxed. She was not even aware that she let her legs lose and laid upon the bed with her legs spread.

She could feel the warmth beginning in her pussy. She only had on a thong and could feel that it was soaked through. She wanted him to make his way up her leg to that warm spot. He could sense her warmth when she spread her legs and relaxed them. He knew she was at his beckon call, just a little bit more then I can do anything I wish to her. He was totally right in his thoughts, they did not speak, they let their actions do all of their talking for them. Along with the looks that they gave each other.

He took her big toe onto his lips and took his tongue and outlined it and then slowly moved his lips around taking it into his mouth. Letting the underside against his tongue, he began to use it to massage it. She could feel his every move and was delighted by everything he was doing to her. She wanted him to do this to her pussy and massage her clit. This was torturing her, he could feel her arousal at his movements and he became hard. As he worked on one foot, she felt her way with her other foot on his body. She ached for him in her to taste her juices that were filling inside her.

He took his tongue and pressed it against the ball of her foot and began to bite with a rhythm. The more he did this the more she began to move her hips trying to guide him to her hot spot. He could tell that she had not been satisfied or played within a very long time. His best friend had neglected this beautiful woman for too long and now he was going to tend to her every need. He began to work his way up her thigh to her juicy box. He massaged her clit with his fingers first then finding it with his tongue using both on her.

He took his fingers and began to finger her in her box and then took his other hand and began to explore her anal with his fingers taking her juice up and down her crevice. That way she was covered in her juices and his fingers would smooth easily inside every whole. He wanted to fuck her ass hole, it was so tight. He used his fingers while he worked her lather up with his tongue. He began to suck it all off, just then her hips were moving up and down as if he was fucking her.

He began to scream out to him to fuck her harder, he put in more of his fingers moving them in and out harder. Fucking her ass hole with his other hand and feeling it all with his tongue. He was getting so hard knowing how much he was pleasing her. He wanted to torture her, but stopping before she came. He wanted them to have their first orgasm together. She was panting and moaning while he fingered her with his hands. Her pants were coming ever more frequently, it was too late. She pushed her ass up in the air, she was cumming.

He could tell it had been a long time since her husband made her orgasm like this. He knew she needed much more than this. He was glad they had time together, he continued to work her while she shot out her cum onto his waiting lips and tongue. Even after she came he still worked his fingers in and out of her. She sat up and looked at him while he worked on her and told him she wanted to work on him. Since he was so hard he knew that he could cum more than once. He moved up and she moved down, he told her to lie on top of his face.

She did what he told her to do. She was on top of him unbuttoning his pants and removing his hard long cock from his pants. She knew from going out with him with her hubby that he was well endowed. She just never had a man this large, inside her before. As she pulled it out the larger it got, she was amazed at how perfect it was and glorified it with her lips kissing every inch of it up and down the shaft. Then licking it with her lips making sure it was lubricated before she put her hands on it. It was a long and thick dick, she had only seen one like this in a x-rated movie.

She wasn't afraid of it, she wanted to please him as he deserved. She took in the head and put her hands on the shaft and began to jack him off and she sucked on his head. It was like she was trying to milk the cow in her mouth. Pulling and jerking it as she was working him, she was getting ready to have another orgasm. He had found her g spot and was working so well. He was a wonderful lover, she was lucky to have him. He could feel her tighten up and knew she was having another orgasm. Her jerking became slower and she came again, this excited him so much as her body began to jerk and the noises that came from her.

Tears came to her eyes but she collected herself and continued to suck his cock pushing him in further into her mouth, pulling and pushing trying to make him cum in her mouth. She wanted to suck every drop of his cum out. She tickled his balls with one hand while the other hand jerked him into her mouth. She loved to suck a man who loved to please her. It had been way to long since she was able to do this to a deserving man. He couldn't believe how wonderful she was as she stroked his cock into her mouth. He began to move his hips with her hands.

She could taste the precum in her mouth and loved every drop. It only left her wanting all of it, her head moved faster and harder on his cock her hands moved quickly. He was ready to cum in her mouth as he felt the back of her throat he let it out. She could barely feel him cum in her, but she felt it hit the back of her throat. As she swallowed, he filled her with his love juice. It only left her wanting more, more of his juice. He continued to jerk into her mouth while she slowed her pace to a halt. Only using her tongue on his cock, she could still feel his jerks in waves.

He motioned her to stop as he tried to put his entire fist into her cunt. He wanted to put his cock in there and fuck her till she couldn't walk. She moved off of him and moved toward his face with hers, they both had each others cum all over their mouths and kissed one another tasting their own juices. It was everything she thought it would be, and much more. She moved on top of him and slid her juicy pussy on top of his still hard cock. She slowly slid it inside her, it was a tight fit but she loved the hurt it caused her. She was moaning as she pressed it in further until she was able to sit directly on him. Once he was all the way inside her he began to buck her with his as, like she was riding a bronco. He grabbed a hold of her breasts and they moved when he bucked her. He loved how they were bouncing in his hands only cupping them and pinching the nipples.

Finally, he held onto the nipples pinching them while he began bucking her faster and faster. She was riding him so well, she had riding lessons it was finally paying off. The more she moved it tickled her clit and made the swelling inside her begin again. He continued to fuck her by trying to buck her off of him. The harder he bucked her the harder she pressed into him. The moaning coming from her mouth was getting louder and louder.

She was cumming again, this time it was a long orgasm that was so intense. The tears she couldn't hold back any longer. She began to cry screaming to him how wonderful he was. He didn't know what to do, he continued but this time he sat up holding her while he was fucking her. She laid her head on his shoulder crying to him while she orgasmed.

Finally, the emotion overtook both of them and he came in her. They laid down still him holding her in his arms cradling her. He was still inside her while they gently fell into a sleepless pondering. As they lied there quietly, he began to stroke her hair and tickle her face. He kissed her face. She looked up at him and said what a wonderful friend you are. He moved on top of her and they fucked and fucked all through the night.