All Comments on 'Just Between Us'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
brotherly love

great story. loved the long slow buildup. I came as the were diddling in the kitchen, and again when they finally fucked. good job and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Good Beginning

Liked the buildup, no time wastedm but not rushed. Liked it from her point of view. Hoping they use the room for the entire time. Want to feel her cumming on his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lovely Beginning

A wonderful beginning of sex between siblings - has the feeling of inevitability I really like. This can stand on its own, or could lead to more development. How do they explain the night away to their parents? Living with such is a real problem for sexually active adult sibs. Or do they simply admit what happened and see what results? Would like to know more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well Done!

Well done Xarth! Enjoyed your story immensely!

KazuKazuover 12 years ago

Nicely done Xarth. Only thing I wish there was more of and in detail, was her orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Fantastic piece of work. It's rare that a story of such length catches my interest, but you did just that. Wonderful build up without wasting any time; gave me something to read AND cum to! I can't think of anything severly or even minorly wrong with this story, all around great.

Keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
question

Not that i dont love your story, i really do, i was just wondering about the innocent comment. She says that shes not totally innocent yet his was the first cock she had seen for real. ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

probably used what women use when they don't have live weaponry (if u want a more explict comment ask some1 else)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

Amazing story. Loved it. Going to read your other stories now.

tturtle50tturtle50over 12 years ago
Beautiful Story!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

Its rare that you find something that caters for females so thumbs up to you. Loved every bit of it. You could even do maybe a sequel :) I know a lot of people would enjoy that.

cocputcocputabout 12 years ago
wordless

I am finding it very hard to express what i feel.

I think i better resort to ask for a sequel.

Better still, a repeat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"AWESOME START"

This is an "awesome start" of a wonderfully HOT FUCKING STORY. Please write more of it. To share with us. Thank you so very much. I really loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing

Its just amazing and I can relate to it. For sometime I am having similar feelings for my brother and I know he has similar feelings. Now I am encouraged to take our relation to next level. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This story is by far my favorite!! I loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
rushed / plot holes

seems way to rushed and unfinished plus a lot of plot holes to fill. how do they explain being out all night to the parents does she get pregnant do they get caught does it happen again. hope you finish this and your others properly.

P.LighthouseP.Lighthousealmost 12 years ago
Beautiful

You made it so natural and exciting...

Please let us know about their lives after that beautiful day.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 11 years ago
O.O

You have a real talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

Wow. I dont comment on every story I read but made an exception here because it was so good. but it feels a little unfinished. does she get pregnant do the parents find out? MORE please!

ChasBChasBalmost 11 years ago
Still Waiting

I commented anonymously last year that this was a lovely beginning, and I still would like to know more about these adventurous sibs. Xarth always seems to have interesting ideas

XarthXarthalmost 11 years agoAuthor
I appreciate the thought

But I wouldn't count on a sequel happening. Sorry.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Just Between Us:" - Ashley and Ryan - (Sister and Brother)

This is a great story, the writing is smooth, somewhat sensuous; with tenderness and both siblings having lots of respect for each other--EXTREMELY IMPORTANT--and the construction of the story is flawless in presentation!! The story rolls along like a lazy stream mendering along with no end in sight and no where to go!

Ryan and Ashley have confessed their love for each other, some what more than the usual brother and sister. Unfortunately, the compassion for a deep seeded love is missing. The care for each other, definitely has mutual and unadulterated respect for each other! The problem is even beginning with their initial seductive foreplay, and even up to their hotel tryst more serious foreplay there seems to be no ooomph, no passion in their display of love and emotions. There was lots of extraneuous detail prior to the hotel room, and even talk and banter. But when they got to the serious business of coupling, of entering into their first foray of carnal incestual sibling sex, their consummation was sensual, but still lacked deep feelings and compassion.

The story is most certainly the basic, perfect concept of siblings leading up to being first-time lover's, and they did confess love for each other. The love was not directed to any future they might or might not have, but like a couple that had dated for a couple times and decided to casually take it to the next step. Compassion is missing, deep emotional and endearing expression of feelings and love are missing.

I love the story. The character's played great roles. Their dialogue is rather lively, but clear and precise. The theme and plot is good. And most important, Ryan's respect for his sister is awesome!!!

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
nicely done

good story-good sex-nice build-up thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Beautiful

Indeed

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
playing hooky with my sister

me and my sis was play hooky mum and dad left for work sis said she dont want to go to school i said i wont go eather we heard the front door openwe dived under the bed out of fritghmy cock hard as a rock as we cuddle i found out she had no nickers on my cock was inher pussy she was about to screem then we heard the door close she beat me up call me names after we fuck for the rest of the day that was1976 we still fuck when we can

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the writer is real stupid

if you are not planning a second chapter for a story then be sure all plot holes are filled and it has a PROPER end this has neither and either needs to be finished or deleted. AS IS IT SUCKS.

XarthXarthover 10 years agoAuthor
Well gee

Guess I better do what you say, because if there's one type of person worth listening to, it's rude, anonymous commenters.

Oh no wait....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW...

Just wow. I think it was great, no matter what other ppl think. I think they are just jealous, or too overwhelmed by the English Language and writing stories and all that. Dont listen to them.

XarthXarthover 10 years agoAuthor
Don't worry

I have enough experience at this point to know better than to listen to some people. Honestly, the very rude are more a source of amusement than discouragement these days. It's like, do you really think you're going to change my mind by being overly hostile? I dunno, obviously they think they're accomplishing something.

Thanks for the support all the same.

Cheers

Xarth

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this is so good.

A writer's greatness should not be measured by every little detail, but how the feeling and untold thoughts of the author is conveyed and shown to the reader.

If you were to look at the music to beethovens 5th you would see only notes and playing styles. Because if you put every single detail on the page you would be unable to see the music.

My point, it is up to the author to push his/her emotions through the page and into the reader. Something the xarth captures beautifulin almost every single story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love the story

Ryan needs some chest hair -- good description of his chest and his sexy body -- but chest hair would be the crowning touch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hmm...

The dialogue is a little flat.

"You going to put that in me now?" That line made me cover my eyes.

It just needs a little more intensity, a little more passion. It comes off as being kind of robotic. You writing is pretty decent. Your characters just need personality, which they don't seem to have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
typical wanna be hack writer

this guy is typical for this site, all he knows how to write is teases and partial stories. the webmasters need to ban these hacks and delete their partial stories. half a story is worse than no story at all and this is much less than half.

WmsraubWmsraubabout 10 years ago
humm

you notice that most of the negative comments come from NOBODIES ,I loved the story , it showed how true innocent love could really be. to the NOBODIES on here if you don't like move on , don't ruin it for the readers that enjoy this . thank you Xarth for the great story

ansdguyansdguyalmost 10 years ago
One of your best!

Honestly. The love story is so tender and endearing that I could reread it weakly and not tire of it. Also, You had very few punctuation issues. When you don't do that correctly, you get strings of run on sentences. That leads to a complete lack of continuity in the story telling.

Keep up the wonderful stories!

QuirinusQuirinusalmost 10 years ago

I honestly don't understand why this one doesn't seem to be as popular as some of your other works. It's one of my favourites.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10almost 10 years ago
Rarely

I rarely comment on this type story but this one was exceptional in every sense of the word. It was extremely well written, tender in every sense of the word, and above all else LOVING. It wasn't the usual incest type story of lust overcoming common sense. It was a story of two loving siblings coming together in an act of love they would remember for a lifetime.

DustyDevilDustyDevilover 9 years ago
Excellent Work

Great Reading please keep the stories coming . Love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just between us

Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
not good

it seems when you become a member of this site you have to give rave reviews on shitty stories, the only honest comments are from anons. if the webmasters were smart they would ban this hack and delete his partial stories so serious readers don't get left hanging. all his stories deserve a negative 100 vote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

All his stories deserve negative 100 votes?? Thats pretty fucking harsh. Why do you keep reading them all if you didnt like the first couple? Hehehe. Yeah, zarth has issues, the stories are usually short, but theyre good. The annoying bit is no followup chapters, but hey, i read them anyway, makes up for the crap i read on here :). ...and anon or user names' doesnt really matter, nobody knows anyone anyway or really cares who you are so its all good.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Top story

Love the way you write a real loving and erotic tale.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
It was a beautiful and loving story. I loved the tenderness, but I have a couple of things I would have liked.

I really loved the story especially some of the foreplay. I would have enjoyed more touching and feeling. He was driving her home more and showing how much he truly loved and cared for Ashley. She needed more assurance. Granted she just wanted to "GET IT OVER WITH" and go on with her life.

1) Kissing - I think they should have "made out" more, especially in the motel room. They had all night and this was her first time. More passionate kissing might have helped Ashley.

2) Let Ashley get more familiar with his cock. Not a complete blow job, but she was inexperienced. This was the first cock she had seen. I guess Masturbation was her primary experience.

3) Tell her this was not going to be a "one and out" relationship.

I wish you added another chapter with more love, tenderness, and affection. Let her brother "MAKE LOVE" to Ashley

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Just read the story again and enjoyed it just as much

A beautiful story. Would love to see more kissing and more climaxes from eating her pussy to multiple orgasms. I is so good that I will probably read this again in a month or so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ashley Left Home In The Morning To Go To School

Ashley does not come home from school. Ashley's parents are home and they do not hear from her. You expect me to believe that Ashley's parents have not called the police? You expect me to believe they have not called their son? You expect me to believe they have not called Ashley?

The story does not work.

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessabout 6 years ago
Hmmmm

Could be much better.. The idea is great the execution however is lacking. The dialogue is stilted almost how you would talk to a stranger not how I would expect a brother and sister to interact when they are so into each other they are going to cross that final taboo line. The sex itself lacked any passion. And like the previous person stated the whole situation regarding the parents is unlikely at best.

Oh and grammar, spelling mistakes and missing words don't help matters either.

Sorry this is so negative I really wanted to like it... and while I don't hate it I am disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I liked it. Not every story has to be a 'and he jammed his monster cock in her and she screamed 'fuck me big brother! Fuck me harder!' While she twisted her nipples till they hurt.' Kind of bullshit story. Not every family dynamic is the same either. I did kinda love the fairytale ending magic where the parents mysteriously don't notice the kids not showing up, missing dinner and staying out all night!

The rest? It's a story about an event. It doesn't require every daily conversation the kids have together or what the parents are up to, it's not about that shit. It's about her telling a story about an important event in her life, what she thought and how she felt about it. If you didn't get off on your big brother, little sister, personal draw it out angst, parents catching them bs, one of the two not wanting it, whatever... Oh well. Lol. If it was a cheaply/poorly written wanker I could see being disappointed or upset, but this was nice. Hell, if anything, it was a nice break from the same ole same old. Heh.

CuteSlaveLisaCuteSlaveLisaabout 5 years ago
Sweet

Its a sweet story, JMO we need more like it in life.

Lisa Ann

WesleyWPWesleyWPover 2 years ago

This was written by Xarth ten years ago (2012), I see it as a prototype of Just Once Kiss (2021). https://www.literotica.com/s/just-one-kiss-6

hellhale01hellhale01almost 2 years ago

Thank you after trying to get off for over a day this story finally gave me the release I needed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. This one made me think I should have been in it.

GothOsTheC0njurerGothOsTheC0njurerabout 1 year ago

This is how you write a two page story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...