Just Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tilted her head up and ran his hand over her thick braid of hair. When he reached the end, he gently pulled out the rubber band that was holding it in place. He began to unwind her thick, dark hair, combing it softly with his fingers as he did. Her eyes drifted closed at his touch. When the braid was undone, he ran his fingers all the way through it, reveling in the silky softness. She sighed contently. His hand stroked gently down her body to her breasts. She cried out softly when he touched her sensitive nipples. She didn't understand what he wanted from her.

He wasn't sure himself. He had thought that he just wanted to use her, to take her fast and hard and knock her off that prim little pedestal she seemed to have put herself on. He had seen the desire in her eyes from the first time they met. He had sensed that she wanted him as much as he wanted her. And when she had refused his advances, he had gotten angry and wanted to punish her for denying them both the pleasure of hot, hungry sex.

Part of him wanted to let her go and let her decide for herself. But his need for her was so huge--he didn't think he could survive the night without having her. And he could tell she had enjoyed much of what he had done. He had seen the longing in her eyes, and pleasure had been mixed with fear when he had been fondling and suckling her breasts. It was what they both wanted, he decided. It was for her own good.

He stood up and began to stroke himself lightly through his briefs. She watched, fascinated, unable to turn away. "Have you ever sucked a cock before?" He watched as her eyes filled with uneasiness and then grinned down at her. "I'll take that as a no," he said. He reached up to her wrists and began to untie her.

Her hands were free. She lowered her arms and circled her wrists, trying to enjoy the sensation of freedom even as she anticipated his next demands. She lay there and watched as he pulled down his briefs and exposed his quickly hardening cock.

"Get up," he demanded. She moved as quickly as she could, fighting through the pain of stiff muscles. She stood next to him, still wearing her ripped camisole and garter belt. His hands reached up to remove the shreds of cloth and then pushed her gently back onto the bed. She sat there stiffly, trying not to stare at his cock. "Go ahead," he teased. "I know you want to touch it." She looked up at him hesitantly. "Touch it," he said again.

She lifted one hand and gently stroked down his cock. It was smooth and hard. His crotch area was smooth as well and she wondered if he shaved it. There were only a few short hairs at the base of his cock and around his balls. She cautiously wrapped her hand around him, feeling his thickness. She wondered how he would feel inside her. Alarmed by her own thoughts, she pulled her hand away and her eyes shot up to meet his knowing stare.

"Get on your hands and knees," he said as he joined her on the bed. She did as he said. He lay back and propped himself in a slightly raised position at the head of the bed. He spread his legs and his cock stood up between them. "Stroke it," he ordered gently.

She sat between his legs and began to stroke him softly with one hand. "Harder," he said, "and use both hands." She stroked slowly up his cock with both hands and felt him hardening at her touch. She felt her heart begin to pound and her pulse begin to race. She was mortified when she realized that her pussy had begun to throb and heat.

"You like this, don't you?" he teased. "You want to taste me?" He looked at her, awaiting her reply. She wanted to say no. She wanted to run and pound down the door. But she also wanted to know what it felt like to take his hard cock into her mouth. "I asked you a question," he said. "Do you want to taste me?" She reluctantly nodded her head and he laughed. "Do it," he said.

She lowered her head and took the tip of him into her mouth. She began to suck gently on him. He tasted slightly of sweat. He grabbed her head and pushed her further down on his cock. "Suck harder," he pleaded as he held her head in place.

Reflex had her gagging, but she fought it and tried to relax and open her throat. It helped, but she still felt like she couldn't breathe. He continued to hold her head in place. "You like that, don't you?" he said. He pushed her head down a little further and grunted. "That's it," he said, "take it deep."

She began to suck harder and discovered that if she moved her head up and down in a rhythm, it was easier to breathe. His cock felt hard and smooth in her mouth. She ran her tongue experimentally over the head of his shaft. He moaned softly. "That's it, baby." He rubbed her head gently. "See? You're a natural."

She couldn't deny it. She was enjoying sucking him like this. He tasted good and she enjoyed the sensation of his cock on her tongue. Resigning herself to her feelings, she began to suck with more vigor. She moaned a little, and the vibrating sensations caused Scott to push his hips up against her mouth. "Yeah, baby," he said on a groan. "That's it. Work my dick."

She turned her head while she sucked and stroked him with her tongue. Another moan escaped her and she began to rub herself against the bed. Her hands wrapped around the base of his cock and she took him deep into her throat. She was amazed at how good it felt.

He groaned as his cock entered deep into her hot, wet mouth. "Fuck, yeah," he moaned. "Take it deep." He loved watching as her lips wrapped around him and moved up and down his shaft. Her hair curtained around her face and brushed erotically against his thighs.

She sucked and licked with increasing fervor, not allowing herself to think about the fact that she was enjoying it. She knew her pussy was wet and hot and throbbing. She longed to have him slide into her.

He groaned loudly. "God, baby, you are so fucking hot." He enjoyed the sensations caused by her busy tongue. "I'm going to cum in your mouth." He felt her pause momentarily at his words. He moaned again, enjoying the opportunity to tease her, "I am going to cum hard and shoot down your tight little throat."

Tina felt herself beginning to panic. She didn't want him to cum in her mouth. What would it taste like? What would it feel like? Would he expect her to swallow it? She began to gag as her throat muscles tightened again. But even as the worry built inside her, she could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter. She was throbbing for him and his taunts were exciting her and making her even hotter than before.

He felt the pressure beginning to mount. "Are you ready, baby? Cause I'm going to cum hard." She continued to suck on him; unsure of what to do when he came. Was she supposed to stop? Was he really expecting her to swallow his cum? Her apprehension caused her to suck him even harder, driving him to the edge.

"Yeah, that's it," he moaned. "Yeah, baby. Look out, here I cum." His body tensed as he began to release his hot load into her busy mouth. "Suck it out of me, baby," he cried, his body quaking.

His sticky cum was pouring into her mouth. She panicked and tried to swallow what she could. He pumped himself into her and she continued to suck him as his cock trembled between her lips. Then he pulled out of her mouth and sighed contentedly.

After a moment he sat up and scooted next to her. Her eyes met his reluctantly. "You didn't finish," he said, and swiped a finger across her chin. He held it up to her mouth. "C'mon, baby, suck it off." He pushed his finger through her lips and watched as she sucked it clean.

Scott smiled and then pulled her down to lie on the bed next to him, her back pressed against his chest. "You're going to have to give me a chance to recover before I'm ready for more, baby," he said. He wrapped his arms tightly around her body. "You don't mind a little nap, do you?" he asked. She shook her head and laid still next to him. Her heart was still racing and she was confused by all the emotions that were swirling around inside of her.

After a few moments she felt his grip loosen and his breathing become more regular. She waited patiently until she was sure he was asleep. Then she slowly and gently tried to untangle herself from his hold. She was barely breathing, trying to slip off the bed without waking him. If she could just get out of the bed, she could get the key from his pants and let herself out.

She managed to move to the edge of the bed. She was afraid to sit up and stand because the motion might rock the bed. So instead she kind of rolled herself onto the floor. She bit back her sigh of relief when she silently touched the floor. She crawled, naked, on her hands and knees around to the end of the bed. She almost giggled when she slipped the key out of his pocket.

She turned to crawl towards the door, noting that her skirt and jacket were strewn across the floor on the way. She moved slowly and as silently as possible. Suddenly, she felt a hand close around her ankle and yank hard. Even as she collapsed onto her stomach she fought to use her hands to pull herself towards the door. He jerked her back by the leg and she pounded her fists weakly on the floor in defeat.

He flipped her over and grabbed her wrists in his hands before she could strike out at him. He pressed his body down onto hers. "Feisty, aren't you?" He said with a smile as he held her down to the floor. He leaned his head down and pressed his mouth near her ear. "I like it when you fight back," he whispered wickedly. "Can you feel how turned on I am?" He shifted his body and she could feel the hard length of his cock pressed against her thigh.

He stood and pulled her up with him. Then he pushed her back on the bed and held her there for a moment. "You're not going to try to get up again, are you?" he asked warningly. She closed her eyes and shook her head slowly from side to side. "Good girl." He climbed onto the bed between her spread legs.

His hands stroked down her stomach and then traced lightly along her hips. He skimmed his fingertips up and down her thighs and her body trembled slightly in response. He ran a finger down her slit, parting her full pussy lips. "My baby has such a beautiful pussy," he said softly.

Tina lay there, trying desperately not to react to his touch. It was impossible to deny the sensations that were building inside her as he caressed her thighs. She wished that she could numb her mind so that she didn't have to feel her body betraying her this way.

Scott ran his finger down her pussy lips again. She felt herself growing warm and wet. He parted her lips and stroked a finger over her clit. Her thighs quivered. "Is it my imagination, or are you getting a little wet?" he said teasingly. He rubbed his thumb back and forth over her clit and was pleased to feel her pussy heat. She tried to take a deep breath and relax. Then his finger slipped into her and she moaned.

He rubbed her clit harder and faster. She felt the heat and pressure building inside of her. She couldn't stop herself from rocking her hips against him. His finger slipped in and out of her and she cried out softly. "You want more, baby?" He pushed the finger deeper inside of her pussy. She was incredibly tight and he felt his cock grow hard in anticipation. He slowly pumped his finger in and out of her hot cunt.

She whimpered as she tried frantically to stop herself from responding. His thumb was assaulting her clit and her body was surrendering. She began to struggle against him. She had to make him stop. She had to get out of there before she started begging him to fuck her. But it was too late.

He scooted down and positioned himself between her legs. He was extremely hard and aching to fuck her. He yanked her thighs apart and spread her pussy lips open with his fingers. Then he plunged. She screamed out as he filled her completely with one stroke. Her wet pussy wrapped around him like a velvet fist. He grunted with satisfaction.

He began to thrust into her, one hard stroke after another. She was unbelievably tight and hot. He had never had a pussy like this. Her whimpers and gasps excited him and he pumped harder and faster. He pounded into her and felt her clenching around him and getting wetter and wetter. Her body arched up beneath him. He groaned loudly as he felt her response. "You're loving this, aren't you, baby?" She whimpered as she felt herself beginning to approach an orgasm. Her hips pumped hard against his.

"Yes!" she cried out. Her body began to quiver. "Yes, yes, yes!" She pressed herself desperately against him. "Fuck me!" she screamed. "Oh, God, fuck me hard!!!" Her body arched and bucked against his as the orgasm ripped through her. She squirted hard, coating his cock with her juices. He continued to pound himself into her, thrilled that he had conquered her at last. Her body shook violently.

"You want more?" He began to increase his speed again. "You want me to fuck you some more, or should I stop?" His hands pulled at her breasts and he grinned down at her.

She felt the pressure building again already. "Don't stop," she pleaded. "Don't stop, please don't stop." She rammed her hips against his, trying to pull him deeper and deeper inside her. She could feel every inch of his hard dick inside her and she felt her pussy tightening convulsively around him. He fucked her relentlessly, with no thought to her comfort or needs. He forced himself into her and she moaned out his name.

She felt the next orgasm beginning. "Fuck me," she begged. "Oh, fuck me hard." She lifted her hips from the bed and wrapped her legs around his waist. He pounded himself into her. He wanted to make her squirt all over him again. He knew he could cum if she did. She was so damn hot. He pulled hard at her nipples and thrust deep and hard and fast inside her. He watched as her eyes closed and her breathing quickened. Her hands gripped the bed. He felt her pussy tighten around him. He plunged into her again and again, and was darkly satisfied when he felt her body begin to quiver under his. He shifted so that he could reach deeper inside of her. He felt his balls slapping against her body.

She wondered if she was going out of her mind. She had never felt like this before. She kept trying to clear her head, to think about what was happening. But she couldn't seem to string two thoughts together. All she could do was lie there and let the sensations wash over her body. He was driving into her hard and fast, and she knew she was going to cum again. The heat and pressure built up inside her, pushing her to the edge of reason.

He could feel her tighten around him and he knew he was going to cum with her this time. Her body continued to quiver as she got closer and closer to her climax. He felt her tighten and then her juices poured over him and her body reared up beneath him. He drove himself into her with one last stroke and then emptied himself deep inside of her.

He collapsed on top of her trembling body. His head lay cushioned between her breasts. He knew he should roll off of her, let her breathe. But she felt so good under him--soft and pliant. He lifted his head an inch and saw that her eyes were closed and she was beginning to breathe more regularly. He could feel her heartbeat gradually slowing against his chest.

After a moment he rolled gently off of her and onto the bed. "Are you OK?" he asked quietly. She nodded her head slowly. She was so confused. Her body felt warm and satisfied. She wondered what kind of person would feel so content and fulfilled after being forced to have sex. Apparently she was that kind of person.

Scott lifted a hand and stroked it down her hair. Then he lowered his lips to hers and captured her mouth in a long, tender kiss. She sighed and kissed him back. She was done fighting. She knew that she had enjoyed this experience and it was time to stop pretending she hadn't. She wrapped her arms around him and thought to herself that this was one lesson she would never forget.