All Comments on 'Just Cruising'

by marriedpervs

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
marriedpervsmarriedpervsover 15 years agoAuthor
More?

Hi all - should I continue with this tory and tell you the rest? It was a wild wild vacation!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sure

Would love to read more especially if you can email me your photos of wild wild vaction at hard_rps@yahoo.com

CarnaleyeCarnaleyeover 15 years ago
Love to read more

Dear Dee, the story marks a promising beginning of a lusty and sex-filled trip .Yes, we would love to read more of it.

Richard

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
absolutely

would love to know and trust that this is a true story

marriedpervsmarriedpervsover 15 years agoAuthor
Working on next chapter

I'm working on the next part - will be long and detailed, just like the cruise was!!! Thanks for your nice feednack so far. To the people who have emailed me, I hope you enjoy the pics and animated gifs of me!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yes please

Definately finish the story. would also love to see some photos. love reading your stories. send photos to trevorwarren1@optusnet.com.au

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
can relate to cruising

Very nicely done - enough tease and vivid details to make us yearn for more. We can relate to you and "Steve" and as it turns out one of my wife's close friends is named "marie"! I've sent you a private comment as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Interesting! But could have been a lot more intriguing and way too short?

Sitting here reading this story and it's possibilities for two middle aged couples was really disappointed with the abrupt ending! All the build up concerning hung man in speedos and in end, didn't even involve him in your sexy interlude?

First cruise and you never had allowed your own husband some sexual pleasure? Sorry but seems to me for a woman who has been apparently pampered and offered a nice lifestyle should reward the man who provided it! Am quite sure he and Marie's husband would have eagerly enjoyed your female fun and offered you both their male appendages and maybe a trade would have made story more interesting?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice start

I had a similar experience with my ex wife. would love to add chapters to your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Is this it?

Love the story but not so keen on the ending. So far, all tease. Where is the rest?

HookmeistrHookmeistralmost 9 years ago
Enjoyable

I enjoyed this but it was stopped WAY too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

I agree, stopped way too early.

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago
It won't accept my vote!

I tried to hang a 5* rating because of the quality of the story, but the system is ignoring me. Bad enough when my spouse does so, but this is ridiculous.

Like everyone else, I think it needs more. Please write sequels to it, please, please. I like the way you handle words. I'd probably like the way you handle.... never mind.

I'm off to read some more of your work. Thanks for writing them.

I just noticed the story tags and they don't seem to be about this one. What gives?

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 2 years ago

THAT’S IT??

I was generous and gave this story a three. If it were longer, and if it further developed the characters, I might have given it more. The basic premise is really kind of ridiculous, but it has the basis for being a fun farce. It needs much more.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Nasty whore is a switch hitter.

shang40shang40over 1 year ago

Author's name suggests everything. True, married people are more perverts.

Having license to fuck, make love few are adventurous to make it happen.

When I realised the whore side of my hindu brahmin wife I created situations for her and she made it fully. Till now she developed strong connections with 6 men and 4 women (2 young girls of 19).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous