All Comments on 'Just Curious Ch. 03'

by lioness_71

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
nohavegoodnamenohavegoodnameabout 10 years ago
it's kinda fucked

But I think I like it. I hope he dials down the asshole eventually though...

FA_JFFA_JFabout 10 years ago

You know your way around a sentence, but my suspension of disbelief has been beaten into a coma. Not magical cock, but magical whip. So nice of them to catalog everything for the police report. We have seen many redeemable assholes in stories, I will be in awe of you if you can some how pull that off with this guy. This reeks of the noncon category and I fully expect her to wake up in a crate in a stack of crates on a freighter to parts unkown. You had a goal here and seem to gave achieved it in abundance.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Frigging Nora

I absolutely concur with everything FA has said.

A pair of psychos

Well written but still psychos

Shysub412Shysub412about 10 years ago

Well written, thought provoking chapter however was slightly surprised at how quick a so called experienced Dom pushed a new sub, sadly this jaded the chapter for me, and all i was left thinking was she needs to get out quickly and/or hurt him quickly!!

In the non con category it would work, however BDSM is all about trust and building that trust, so for me it left me slightly cold, concerned and wondering what the next chapter will bring.

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlabout 10 years ago
apologies.

I must have offended you with my previous comment seeing how you deleted it, and for that i do sincerely apologize. That was not my intention :(

I get that this is fiction. But fictional characters - especially ones as well-written as yours - can still piss me off... you got me to care about your story which i hope you see is an honest compliment.

Having said all that i still feel this story crossed the line between BDSM and non-con, and i would have felt much more comfortable reading it there. (Non-con can be hot! But this ain't SSC IMHO).

FindmywayFindmywayabout 10 years ago
Hmmm....

I have to agree with everyone's comments - this doesn't feel link DBSM more non-consent...it's clear she doesn't understand what is happening or why, he hasn't explained anything and he's working on a hunch. Also, why is he video taping her...for all we know he is an asshole and he's going to sell the tape or hold it against her???

What's with the best friend and all the hidden mystery about giving her information...just a small red flag...highlighting non-consent not DBSM.

I love the story and the characters and while I liked the story others may rate you lower because of the category you placed your story in.

jhollanderjhollanderabout 10 years ago

I agree with what others have already written. I love your writing, it's just beautiful, but as already mentioned, it did not feel safe, sane, or consensual. I, too, feel it would be better received in non-consent/reluctance where I will keep an eye out for future chapters.

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19about 10 years ago
I'll add in my 2c worth...

Why not, right? After all, everyone else is weighing in. (Which is rare - bored indifference is far more common than passionate discourse.)

What do you want to do with this story, lioness? What is its purpose? Is it to be erotic - to serve as, and I use the term with affection - wank fodder? Because if so, you've done a really great job at it. Far, far better than the average. It's hard not to read this story without being aroused. (I certainly was.)

But. When I read the first chapter of this story, I found something rarer. A woman who had been written really well. Who could walk into a BDSM club with her male friends, who could laugh and joke. A woman with strength.

Sadly, in this chapter, you've replaced her with someone who will evidently put up with harm for the sake of a few moments of sexual desire. And, not harm in that she's a painslut. Harm in that she's trusting herself to a Dom who isn't in control while he's beating her.

In this chapter, she's mostly weak, not strong. You've reduced both of them to cliches. Incredibly well-written cliches, but cliches nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Though it's well written, I agree with the previous comments n yes u already warned it was a bit on the dark side but he just went crazy he didn't even give her a safe word , he knew she would cum he carried on whipping her but what if she "didn't" would he have carried on whipping her raw ! At the end he said she needed to rest but again that was chained to the bed arms up when she had already spent hrs like that and he just left her and went to "work". It was too much for someone's first time with a Dom she isn't safe with !!

KoollavaKoollavaabout 10 years ago
Here's my $1.50

Perhaps because I view submission as a gift I was excited to see if this woman would yield to this man. And, perhaps because I understand the lure of a truly dominant male I was willing to forgive some decisions you allowed your leading man to make. That being said elements that drew me to this story in the beginning have waned and I am not sure if you did it ti create tension or what but right now all I can say is "He left her alone?!" What in the world?? Any Dom worth his salt would not leave a newbie alone after such an intense session. Though you have him saying over and over that he has to fix this situation it remains tenuous because she hasn't been allowed to talk with him person to person. I understand that this is a fiction piece but person-hood must always be respected both on and off the page. I hope you take these words in the spirit they are given and I hope you continue this piece. -K-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Exquisite!

I think it is an an exquisite story. BDSM most definitely applies here in my opinion. Just because someone doesn't understand the entirety of what they are getting themselves into doesn't mean they are unable to consent. Even though I was far more well versed on the subject of BDSM I can honestly say that I had no idea what to truly expect my first time beign tied down blindfolded to a bed being fucked by a glass coke bottle. So what if she doesn't have a safe word, it is just a story. Would I recommend this in real life, definitely not. Though this story has gotten me extremly wet myself and makes me wish that I was his girl.

lioness_71lioness_71about 10 years agoAuthor
update

I did delete about 4 comments. They were the ones about putting Dustin in jail. You can't put a fictional character in jail, and I didn't want a theme to start in the comments. (FYI-don't ever use disoriented/disorientated in a story. apparently there a BIG difference in usage between US & UK).

I was considering pulling the story, at least part 3 & 4 based on the negative comments, but a guy sent me an e-mail saying how much he loved it, and not to be discouraged by other people opinions. It was already fully written when I posted the first part, so the story is staying as is. If your waiting for a knight in shining armour, your probably not going to like part 4 either.

That being said; I do have a continuing story line, where Dustin has to gain her trust back. I wanted her to know exactly what she would be getting into, and I wanted Dustin to try to climb his way out of the hole he dug. Right now, I don't think he loves her, he's just fascinated and wants to see how far she can go, but absence makes the heart grow fonder, right? This story is nowhere near ready to put to paper, but it is jumbling around in my perverted little mind. So don't expect it anytime soon.

As for the safe word, that never even crossed my mind, but I could easily put it in when he first ties her to the bench, and maybe reference it a few times when it gets extreme. That was my fault, i apologize for that.

As promised, I will post part 4 on Sunday.

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlabout 10 years ago
hmm...

I don't think i said Dustin should be put to jail. I did say, if i recall my deleted comment correctly, that what he did, in my mind, amounted to abuse.

I never expected him to love her and/or her to love him, certainly not so soon. in that sense they are driven by similar curiosity/fascination/passion and that's perfectly fine...

but going as far as breaking skin and causing 2nd-degree vaginal tears, video taping and including another person in the session etc. all with no prior discussion and consent... to me that's far, far beyond playing hard, and very deep in the non-con realm.

introducing a safeword would help, certainly if you also include real check-ins. that also applies to the very long stretches of time she is left alone - i.e. tell her she is being monitored at all times and if she says her safeword someone would come in and release her... etc.

again i am not saying this is a bad story - far from it. i am saying i would be able to really enjoy it if there was better fit between the content and the category - either by making the content SSC, or by putting it in non-con. I do appreciate the fact that it is very well written and engaging - that is by no means a small feat!

FA_JFFA_JFabout 10 years ago
Glad to know this will continue

I don't think any of us wanted you to quit. :). It is a rare story that calls up such volume and strength of commentary.

There is a quote from the movie Roger Rabbit from the vampy character Jessica Rabbit... 'I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.' Dustin is yours to draw and redraw. Once you post him, he is ours to chatter about. :D. I, for one, look forward to reading and discussing.

I bitch because I care.

Oh, and I yell at my television, too.

FindmywayFindmywayabout 10 years ago
Please continue lioness

Hmmm....I remember one of my favorite authors getting similar emails highlighting concern or direction of characters....why because we were drawn to the story and its characters. We have all shared our concerns of why we struggle with the BDSM category both STG and FA did a nice job synthesizing what I believe everyone was thinking. You start with a strong female lead who appears to be able to handle anything thrown her way....and throws everything away for mind blowing sex...Hmmm. :-))))

Clearly you have us hooked and because of your writing we are now invested in the characters and care about the outcome. Based on your recent post - it appears as if you have another very strong story line in development...its your story so tell it so we can all gain a better insight of where you are trying to take us.

Please don't take our investment in your characters as a negative...you should see it as a positive that so many people are rooting for someone you created and developed. I am personally in this for the long haul and hope you continue your next book sooner rather than later! I want know and understand the whole story as you intended it to be. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Your choice to read or not

This isn't nonfiction, this is fiction. If you don't like it don't read it. What's more, it's free. Yes, the content is tough to deal with, but the writing is amazing, the characters are three dimensional, and it has a plot! But wait let's bash the author because our sensibilities have been offended. There are crap stories on this site, and this is the one getting the criticisms?

Remember Thumper's mom, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Keep writing. There's readers out there who appreciate your skills.

Sharonmarie_13Sharonmarie_13about 10 years ago
Please finish your story

I love the story, don't care which category you post it under as long as I can find it. Please finish because I'll wonder about it for a long time if you don't. 5 stars!

doc001doc001about 10 years ago
more

cant wait for more adventures.mmmmmmm

lioness_71lioness_71about 10 years agoAuthor
part 4 will be posted tomorrow, as promised

I'm so close to a HOT on this story. 4.49

I need a few more votes, people.

Just did the final reread/edit on part 4. Again, it's not a pretty story, so if your looking for Prince Charming, this ain't it. And don't be so hard on Harper, he's the only completely sane one left in our little group.

I will submit part 4 tomorrow before work. The other stories were out by Wednesday, so hopefully this one will be also. I will keep it on BDSM, because I feel it is more BDSM than non-con, even though it is a bit dark.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
part 4

Where did part 4 go? I am really looking forward to reading the next chapter

lioness_71lioness_71about 10 years agoAuthor
Part 4

OK, so part 4 was submitted on Sunday, as usual, but according to my submissions page, it's still pending. So i have no idea when it will post. The others were all posted around Wednesdays. I guess you'll just have to keep checking back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My comments on Just Curious Ch. 03

I really enjoyed this story. Very true as you say that Dustin is not nice. He is bringing out the submissive side in this newbie. I can understand this story - I think, as I am a male submissive. I will read Chapters 1 and 2. You have whetted my appetite.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 9 years ago
Yes, It's still BDSM . . .

even though he's tossed safe, sane, & consensual out the window. I know it's wrong, you know it's wrong, even HE knows it's wrong but she doesn't!

They also serve who serve as bad examples.

olsaltyolsaltyover 7 years ago
Expertly Crafted Scene

There is a nice ring of experience here that is often lacking in hard BDSM stories....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just my opinion

I am just a reader.

We all have our own thoughts and feelings. I must say from a female prospective

I find this story absolutely hot and sexy as hell. There are times in our lives when we are at a ledge and think what am doing.? How brave to want to find out what's waiting if you jump.

Love it!!!

: )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlioness_71@lioness_71
11/18/18 - Wrote a quick Thanksgiving themed Timeless FanFic in honor of the 2 hour Timeless 'movie' in December. Height: Tall means tall; very tall, but I still like my heels. "Big cats scratch, but everyone likes a little pussy."

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES