Just Curious Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The same thing I wanted for the last few weeks. The only thing I've wanted for the last 24 hours. "Please fuck me, Marcus. Please make me cum."

"Hmmmm. Yes, I think that's a good reward. Agreed."

My body lurches. YES! He's going to fuck me, finally. He grabs my hair again, keeping me in place. "Easy now, girl. You're still mine, and I can quickly change my mind if you're bad."

"No. No no no, please. I'm sorry. Please fuck me, Marcus. Please"

He kneels down so he is eye level with me. "I am going to thoroughly enjoy using that tight pussy of yours, but first I need to get you some place where no one will hear you scream. Get dressed and we'll head back up the river."

I bang my head against his knees a few times; I can hear him chuckling above me. "Come on. Up with you. Get dressed. Time to go." He helps me up and hands me my clothes. All I want is for him to fuck me, and here I am getting dressed again. This sucks!

"The faster you get dressed, the faster I get you back to my place." That kind of puts it in a new perspective, I'm still not happy, but I dress faster than before. He's loading up the kayaks. He has me wash my face in the river then puts the life vest back on. Soon we're back in the river heading upstream.

While kayaking downstream is more about making the kayak go where you want it, going upstream is actually more like work. You have to paddle against the current, you have to watch where you're going, and you have to keep paddling. Marcus gives me a few minutes to figure this out before adding even more pressure. "Listen up girl. I have some rules for you." I watch as he pulls up alongside my kayak. Now what? "Downriver was easy. Upriver is going to be a whole different story. We're going to keep a fairly fast pace back to the landing. One, because it's a great workout, and two, because the quicker we get back, the quicker I can pound into your tight little cunt." The crude words cause a small spasm in my pussy. Yes. Yes. Yes.

"You're going to be in front. If the front of my kayak ever crosses the back of yours, that's a spanking. You'll know, because I'll call it out. I'll also add another slap for every second my kayak is crossed over yours. Do you understand?" I nod my head that I do. "Good girl. One more thing: If my body gets equal to or in front of yours, you will not cum today. Do you understand?"

"You won't fuck me?" No way I'm going to let that happen.

He smiles at me. "I'll still fuck you to my complete satisfaction, but I won't let you cum until you've earned it again. Is that clear?" I swallow the lump in my throat before I nod 'yes' again.

"Good girl. Let's get going." I start paddling upstream. Marcus keeps pace behind me. At first he yells for me to go faster, until we're at the pace he wants. We wave at a group of people on tubes floating down the river. Ten minutes earlier and they would have seen me naked, kneeling and covered in spit. Marcus just shrugs when I look back at him accusingly. Then he tells me I'm on my own, and I know he won't encourage me anymore.

At first, it fairly easy. It's a fast pace, but not brutally so. But after 20 minutes my arms are tired and I'm breathing hard. I've earned six spanks so far and I have no idea how much farther it is to the landing. I just keep digging in with the paddle. I check behind me and Marcus is very close, so I add a burst of speed to keep ahead of him.

Up ahead I see some choppy water. So I try to pick my path like he taught me. I do a pretty good job, but just near the end of the choppy water I hit a rock. It's doesn't damage the kayak, but it does let Marcus catch up to me. I watch in slow motion as his kayak inches forward past the back end of my kayak. "Seven." I paddle hard to get my momentum up again. "Eight." Damn him, he's making me more nervous shouting out those numbers. I won't let him get ahead of me. I can't. "Nine." I won't survive if I don't cum soon. He calls out "Ten" before I can pull out in front of him. Now it's just an endurance test.

It takes us over an hour to reach the boat landing. I've earned a total of 22 spankings, but I didn't let him get ahead of me. I pull up alongside the launch, and Marcus pulls up right after me. He hops out and pulls his kayak up out of the water, then helps me out of mine. I sit right back down on solid ground and flop onto my back. I hear him chuckle as he stows the kayaks and gear in his SUV.

A shadow crosses over me and I look up to see him standing over me. "Are you still going to fuck me?"

"I don't know. Looks like you could use a nap instead." I reach out to grab/punch his leg and he dodges back out of my reach. "That's my girl. Up ya go." I groan as he helps me to my feet. Why does everything hurt? I thought it was just my arms.

The life vests come off and go in the back of the SUV along with the rest of the stuff. Marcus closes it up and walks me over to the passenger side. Instead of helping me into my seat, he pulls me into an embrace. He wraps his arms around me and I rest my head against his chest. "Thank you." I don't know why I said that, but something made me do it.

Marcus lifts my chin and looks at me. "What for?"

I'm not sure how to say everything. "Thank you for today; I loved kayaking through the canyon. Thank you for holding me; I feel safe when you hold me. Thank you for asking me to come here; I would still be holed up, broken, in my apartment if you hadn't. Thank you for helping me when I had that panic attack; you seem to know exactly what I need. Thank you for not tossing me out when I had my nightmare. Just thank you for everything."

He wraps his arms around me again. "Shhh baby girl. You're not broken. We take care of each other, because most people don't understand what we do. I've seen your desire to please. I've seen the pleasure you draw from pain. You belong under the firm hand of a dominant. You would thrive in your submission. You're not broken. I just have to show you that. Take the fear away, and the rest should come naturally to you." He starts rocking gently back and forth. He moves his feet in a small circle and I follow him in the slow dance next to the SUV.

Marcus eases himself out of our embrace and kisses me gently. Slow and lingering, his taste permeates my senses. His fingers open the button and zipper on my shorts and slowly eases them over my hips until gravity takes them to the ground. Then with the same ease he lifts my tank top over my head, breaking our kiss at the last moment possible. He takes my hand as I step out of my shorts and leads me to the front of the SUV. A few more kisses, his hand roaming over my bare back and ass.

"Kneel." I drop down, hands on my thighs, and wait, Marcus pets my hair a few times, drinking in my submission. I can feel my pussy start to get wet. He slips his hand inside his shorts again and releases his cock. He slides it up and down my face and I relish the feeling of it against my skin; the heat pouring off it. The naughtiness of the act I'm submitting to again.

"Swallow me, girl." Yes. I immediately start bobbing up and down on him. I can get him to the back of my throat. I feel his cock get harder and longer in my mouth. I slobber down to his balls and lavish attention on them before going back to the main course. I slip him in as deep as I can, take a deep breath, and push my head forward. I only get a little bit down my throat, but the groan of absolute pleasure coming from above me spurs me onward. Again and again I try to swallow him, a little deeper each time. I know I can do this. I've done this already. Marcus is swearing by now. "Fuck, girl. Use your hands. Suck every god damn drop outta my cock."

With my hands I get a little bit more control, and confidence. One is tugging and toying with his balls, the other is wrapped around the base of his shaft, stroking and twisting rhythmically. Again and again I press that glorious cock down my throat. Marcus can't stand it any longer. He grabs my hair and starts thrusting in time with my motions. He's not controlling the thrusts, he's just helping them along. It doesn't take long before his cock is twitching down my throat, his cum spilling directly into my stomach.

He pulls out and collapses against the SUV, panting hard. I lean forward and start licking him clean. "Fuckin' little minx." Suckling the last few drops from out of the head, I lean my head against his thigh and catch my breath. He pats my head. "Good girl. Time to get you home."

I get dressed and he opens the door for me. The drive home was uneventful, except for the fact that it seemed to last an eternity. He drops off the kayaks and methodically replaces the gear at his friend's house. We drive slowly back into the mayhem of Las Vegas. He eases into the parking spot. My heart is pounding so hard I think it's going to burst. The elevator ride is silent and agonizingly slow. The absolute silence as he opens the door to his condo. Please. Please. Please Please pleasepleaseplease.

We didn't speak much on the way home. Home? Marcus places his hand on the small of my back and I jump at the unexpected contact. "SShhhh, girl. Calm down and breathe." He guides me into his bedroom and orders me to strip. I do so without hesitating. He chains me up in the shower and removes his clothes. Marcus starts the shower and washes both of us quickly and efficiently.

With a swift pat down he dries us both and guides me into the hallway and toward the door I'm not supposed to touch. Standing outside the door, both of us are naked, he kisses the top of my head. "Are you ready?"

I take a deep steadying breath before nodding my head yes. I don't think I could talk right now. I look up at him, seeing if he's going to make me talk.

"Punishment first. 22 if I remember correctly." Crap I forgot about that. He's watching me, so I nod again. Both to confirm the number and, I suppose, giving my consent.

"You'll probably cum quickly, you've been on edge for a long time, but I've also been denying myself. And I plan on using you until I'm completely satisfied. You'll have to endure that. Do you understand?"

I nod again, but this time his look tells me that not enough. I try to talk, but my voice catches and I have to clear it first. "I understand. I earned 22 spankings from kayaking. Then you will...use me until you are satisfied." I'm not sure what he meant by 'endure', but if I get to cum, I'll endure anything at this point.

"You can back out now if you choose..." Marcus laughs as my head immediately starts shaking back and forth. My panicked eyes fixed on him. No way in hell I'm backing out now. "...but once we get in the playroom, only the safe words will work. Tell me what the safe words are so I know you remember them."

"Red Light, Yellow Light, and Green Light." Please please please

Marcus kisses my damp hair one more time before he unlocks the ominous door and leads me inside. The black steel table is in the middle of the room. There's a blue vibrator lying in the middle of it. I try to step back, but Marcus has his hand on the small of my back and he urges me gently forward. He closes the door and locks it, then he waits by the door as I move slowly forward. My eyes don't leave the vibrator. It's metallic blue, about seven inches long, and fairly thin. I stop when I reach the table, just staring at the thing lying on top. I jump when he speaks, telling me to touch it. I look back at him. He's gorgeous, huge muscles everywhere; even the scars are sexy on him.

I refocus on the vibe, suppressing the panic frothing in my gut. My hand shakes as I obey him. Slowly, almost as if it's someone else's, I watch my hand reach toward the shiny blue object. I hesitate. Marcus is right behind me now; I can feel him towering over me, lending me strength. My fingertips touch the cool, hard shaft and sensuously slide toward the base. Marcus's hands encircle my waist, he's cooing in my ear, telling me I'm a good girl and how proud he is, and how strong I am. I feel him pressing his masculinity into the small of my back.

I'm not strong. I can feel myself cracking. A single tear slides down my cheek. Strong arms turn me around and wrap around me, protectively. My head ducks under his chin and I breathe in his fresh clean scent.

His hands slip to my waist, "Up you go." He lifts me easily onto the cold, hard table. My ass hits the vibrator and I unconsciously try to jump off the table. Marcus shushes me and holds me in place. He reaches behind me and pulls the vibe away from me, or so I thought. He holds it in front of me until I take it and hold it in my hand. "Don't let go. No matter what. Understand?" I nod my head yes.

He leaves me and heads to one of the many cabinets lining the wall. When he comes back, he drops colored rope on the table. There's a purple one, a blue one and a red one. "Do you know what 'shibari' is?" I shake my head no.

"It's a Japanese form of bondage involving ropes and intricate knots. I'd like to try some basic shibari on you." I reach out and touch the ropes. Why does he need so much? I look back at him and nod my head yes. He smiles down at me and kisses my forehead.

Long story short: He positions me on my hands and knees. My ankles are tied near my hips with several turns of the purple rope. My knees are on the edge of the table and spread very wide. My elbows are tied almost touching behind my back with my wrists secured near my hips also, all with the blue rope. The vibe is still in my hand. The red rope crisscrosses my chest and back in a simple, yet somehow intricate design. Two sections of red rope tied near my shoulder blades attach me to chains hung from carabiners sunk into the ceiling that keep me from falling over. I have to use my ab muscles to keep my back straight, otherwise there's not much wiggle room for me to move. My breasts are hoisted up and to the center before being secured with several turns of the rope encircling them.

I can barely move. I have to concentrate on breathing with short shallow breaths. I'm balancing precariously on bent knees, my weight shifting slightly between my knees and my shoulders as I try to find a comfortable position. It was almost like a form of meditation; hearing and feeling the ropes being pulled through the different designs. The sudden tugs this way and that as he sets the ropes. The multiple pressure points that seem to demand your constant attention but at the same time become one with you. Even the loss of movement is somehow cathartic. It's like I'm no longer an active participant in events, I'm just simply here. I just have to feel.

When he's done, Marcus moves in front of me and lifts my face. He looks down at me for the longest time before leaning in and kissing me. It's a hard and possessive kiss, bruising my lips before suddenly pulling away. He tugs the vibe out of my hand and runs it over my face before gently pressing it sideways against my lips. I open my mouth and he tells me to hold it there until he removes it.

He goes to the wall in front of me and opens the tall thin cabinet. There are four tall mirrors inside. Two are flush with the wall and can't move, but the two mirrors in the door panels he adjusts until he's satisfied with the angle of the reflection in them. I kneel there, unable to move, and stare at the reflection in front of me. The colors stand out starkly against my pale white skin. The shiny blue vibe looks gaudy sticking out the corners of my mouth. My breasts are slightly swollen and turning a shade of red that makes them stand out even more prominently.

He moves behind me and out of sight before I hear the click of the camera again. Slowly he walks around me, taking pictures from every angle. I feel helpless and exposed. His hand caresses me from my ass to my neck.

He puts the camera down on the table. His hand in my hair, he lifts my face higher. He takes the vibe out of my mouth and replaces it with his cock. Slowly he rocks himself back and forth into my mouth. I suck him as his cock begins to swell in my mouth. He doesn't fuck me like he did when we were kayaking. This is a slow shallow blowjob that only lasts a few minutes.

I hear him groan as he pulls out of my mouth. His cock standing tall and proud in front of my face. He stands there a few seconds, so I rub my face against him. His scent overwhelming me. He pulls me away from him by my hair. "Don't tempt me girl!"

He lets go and I just hang there. Helpless. He disappears again and I just stare at the top of the table. Whatever he wants to do is going to happen, unless I use the safe word. I can't make him fuck me. I can't force him to make me cum. All I can do is wait, and endure, until he's ready. He's in command and I'm his to use as he wants.

I hear a soft whoosh an instant before my backside explodes in pain. I release an animalistic howl as my head shoots up. In the mirror, Marcus is standing behind me off to the side, a large wooden paddle in his hands. I watch in horror as the paddle rises up, Marcus has his eyes locked on mine, and then paddle whooshes down again. My upper thighs explode. I don't scream the second time, but I do try to get off the damn table. Marcus watches me struggle, a small smile playing at his lips. "You're not getting out of those ropes without my help, but I do enjoy the view of you trying."

Gasping for breath I try to calm myself down. I can't breathe. Is this a reaction to the pain, or a panic attack like the first time with the vibrator? My ass is burning and feels kind of numb, but not unbearably so. I see the paddle rising up again. No no nono

"Wait! Wait. Wait. Please." Marcus changes his stance instantly. His hand pressing into the small of my back.

"Are you OK? What's your safe word?" I can hear the concern in his voice.

Safe word? "Not red. Umm Yellow. Yellow light."

"Talk to me. Tell me what's going through your head." That was a command, and for some reason it calms me a little.

I keep trying to take in more oxygen as I answer him. "I couldn't catch my breath. I thought it was like last night, but this is different. I think it's passed now."

"Are you sure? We can stop if you say the words."

My breathing is regular again, at least regular for being tied up. The burning in my ass is starting to distract me. "The ropes make it hard to take a full breath and after I screamed I couldn't catch my breath. I feel better now. Green light. Did I use that right?"

"If by green light you mean you're ready to continue, then yes, you used it correctly. You didn't say red light, so I'm going to take your word and continue. I need you to keep talking to me. I need to know what you're thinking and feeling, understand?

"Yes, I understand."

I watch as he steps back and takes another swing. The whoosh followed by the burst of pain. This one didn't hurt so much. I don't know if it's because I'm in control of myself, or if he's holding back. The next three come in quick succession. My back arches as I feel the pain flow through me. Marcus massages my ass and thighs for a while. It feels so good I find myself pressing into his hand as much as I can.

He slips his fingers between my folds and presses them into my pussy. "So fucking wet." He finger fucks me till I'm moaning and writhing on the table. Please let him fuck me soon.

"How many was that, girl."

Oh fuck, I have no idea. "Five."

"Oohhh Wrong answer. That's not good." Why did he have to sound so happy when he said that? His fingers leave me. My body is confused; it doesn't know what it wants: pain or pleasure. "You know what that means, right?"

I don't even think about it. We've been through this before. "Yes, we start over from the beginning." What comes next is a natural, instinctive, gut reaction. I look up and find his eyes in the mirror. "And Marcus, don't hold back any more. It's not what either of us wants."