Just Curious Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get the honor of watching his eyes widen in surprise. He stares at me for a long time, probably deciding if he should jump for joy or punish me more for telling him what to do. Whatever. I'm here, and I can take whatever he gives.

We start over from one, only this time I remember to count. The spanks hurt like the first few. He was holding back. It's an explosion of pain followed by an electric tingle. My ass and thighs are on fire. My knees are sore. My tits are...weird. In the mirror they are swollen and a deep red color. My nipples stretched wide against the taut skin.

Every four or five times, he stops and massages my burning skin. His hands feel so good, it's almost enough to make me forget the pain. He licks or fingers my sopping pussy, but never enough to make me cum.

"How many was that so far?" I've been keeping track. In a small voice I tell him eighteen. "How do you feel?"

I honestly don't know. "I'm on fire. I feel out of control. Helpless, but somehow strong at the same time. Exhausted, and more alive than I've ever felt before. Please fuck me, Marcus. Please. I can't take this anymore. Please."

He shushes me, telling me 'very soon'. I can barely keep my head up. I watch passively as the paddle comes down for the last of my punishment. My limp body jolts forward against its bonds as the paddle impacts my thigh. A small groan is the only sound I make.

After the 22 paddles for my punishment, Marcus takes some time to admire his handiwork and snap a few more pictures. I'm exhausted. I just hang there. There's nothing else for me to do. Something is different though. Instead of praising me and telling me 'good girl' and things similar to that, he gets vulgar and crude. "You were made to be used by me." "That pussy is gushing." "You fucking love the pain, don't you?" "Pain slut" "You're going to be screaming when I ram my cock in you." From behind me, he takes me by the hair and pulls my head up, staring at me in the mirror. "Beg. Beg for my cock."

The words tumble unhindered out of my mouth. "Please Marcus, Please fuck me. Use me. Please. I can't wait any longer. Please, I need your cock inside me. Fuck me, Marcus, please fuck me." My breathing hitches as I feel the heat from his cock pressing against the entrance to my pussy. I'm soaking wet.

This is it. We both know it. My scream echoes through the room as he slams himself inside me. "Keep your eyes on me." He stands motionless behind me.

"Uh god. Holy fuck. Is it in?" I can't inhale deep enough to recover from the scream. The ropes are keeping my chest constricted.

"Not even close, little girl. I'm going to fill that tight little cunt up until you're split in two." A high pitched whine escapes my throat as he slowly pulls out. My body is jarred again and again as he slams into me over and over. Without warning my core erupts. My body twists as much as the ropes allow and my pussy clamps down on the long hard muscle pounding inside of me. Marcus is groaning above me, standing still as a statue and he experiences the pleasure of my first orgasm caressing his cock.

I'm not sure if it's the orgasm or if I'm hallucinating, but I think I hear bells. Marcus starts swearing. With his cock still balls deep in my pussy, he starts releasing the ropes pulling my elbows together. I kneel there passively as the ropes slide against my skin. I can feel the tension drain out of my shoulder blades as my elbows are released. My hands are still tied to ropes around my hips.

In similar fashion, my ankles are released from my thighs. My feet hang uselessly off the edge of the table. I hiss when he starts unwinding the ropes from around my breasts. The coarse filaments of the ropes were digging into my enlarged tits. The excess rope drops to the table top and large hands manhandle my soft tender engorged flesh. The pain and pleasure mingle together incoherently. I don't know if I should beg him to stop, or beg him for more. My chest it tingling painfully as blood flow is returned to them. "Please."

With that one little word, Marcus goes back to slamming inside me. I am forced to watch him through the mirror. His muscles tensing before each thrust. My body is jolted forward on the table. My tits are swinging lewdly under me. The only things holding me up are the ropes and his hand in my hair.

He slips one hand across my throat, holding my head up, but not squeezing my throat. His other hand grabbing a fistful of rope across my back and using it to pull my body back against his thrusts. The crude language starts again. "Take every god damn inch." "I'm gonna stretch that tight little tunnel of yours over and over and over again." Each word emphasized by ramming his cock inside me.

My body is spiraling out of control. I scream as he pulls another orgasm out of me. The muscles in my stomach clamping down, my body twitching helplessly. Marcus never stops thrusting. Never stops fucking me. Never stops using me.

I'm exhausted and can't hold my back straight anymore. As it sags toward the table, Marcus takes the hand that was holding the ropes on my back and instead places it on my tummy to hold me up. He leans in, still fucking me mercilessly, and whispers darkly in my ear. "Do you know why you've been swallowing my cock all morning? I'll tell you why." He continues pounding inside me, my body is his to use. "I knew how tight your cunt was. I also knew how reactive you are to pain and pleasure. I emptied my balls down your throat, so when I finally claimed that tight little pussy, I wouldn't pop off right away. I wanted to make sure I was able to use you for a long fucking time before I came again." The hand over my windpipe pulls back a fraction of an inch, showing his absolute control over my body. "You will endure me while I pound that pussy into submission."

The crude, scary words; the pain and pleasure my body is experiencing; and the way Marcus has completely dominated me all drive me over the edge again. My body shatters under the onslaught. Marcus never breaks the brutal pace he has set. His sweat dripping down onto my back. His cock driving into me again and again and again; hurting me; pleasuring me; owning me.

I don't remember how many times I came that day. I don't know how long Marcus fucked me. I remember the moment he came, his finger digging painfully into my hips. His cock erupting and filling me with cum. Then the slow rhythmic removal of the ropes. He soft whoosh as they move against each other. The mild burn as they slide along my flesh. The tugs and pulls on my body. Even the gradual return of control over my own body is a foggy, slippery memory dancing in my mind.

Marcus picks my limp body up off the table and carries me to his room. The bright afternoon light hurts my eyes after the darkness of the playroom. He lays me gently in the bed, I wince when my backside hits to mattress. He rolls me onto my belly before getting something out of the dresser. I fall fast asleep with Marcus massaging ointment into my skin.

*********

I wake up with a groan. I'm lying on my belly, the least comfortable position ever. There's a pillow under my chest, and one arm is up over my head. My other arm is at my side, and there's someone else's hand holding it. Marcus! I had sex! Really great sex!

I jump up. Or maybe not. Another groan escapes my lips as I collapse back onto the bed. I look toward Marcus. He looks peaceful lying in the bed on his back. I notice a small smile form on his sleeping face. "Now that is a beautiful sound to wake up to."

Huh? "What sound?" All I did was groan.

His eyes open lazily. "The groan of a well used woman is music to my ears." He squeezes my hand and rolls over onto his side. He strokes the side of my face and slips a lock of hair behind my ear. "Absolutely beautiful."

I spend the next few minutes trying to shift onto my side. The pillow has to get moved up toward the headboard. The blanket has to get untwisted from my legs. Painstakingly slowly I have to shift onto my side without moving my legs or letting anything touch my ass or thighs. Marcus watches silently, enjoying my predicament.

"You're such a gentleman. Thanks for the help." A bark of laughter lightens the room. He leans in and kisses me. It's soft and slow, drawing me in to his embrace.

"How do you feel?" Already? 400 questions time again. I tell him I'm sore, my ass is burning, and I'm completely happy. "Did you enjoy the shibari?"

"I loved the shibari. I think I even heard bells."

More laughter. "That was the timer on my watch. You can only be in those types of positions for so long before it could hurt you. You weren't completely suspended, so you got 15 minutes before I had to release the pressure on your joints."

"Suspended?"

"Hanging from the ceiling. Although if we did that, it could only be there for ten minutes. You'd have to build up strength and flexibly for longer sessions.

"What about the language? Did you like being talked down to?"

"The first few times, but after that is just got weird." He asks for specifics on each and every little thing. He asks if I liked his hand wrapped around my throat. He asks a million questions about the not-a-panic-attack. What I was feeling, what my body was feeling, how it was different from last night. He asks about the mirrors and the hard fucking, and my orgasms, and everything else. My answers just slip out of my mouth. No thinking, no hesitation, no embarrassment; just honest answers to a multitude of questions.

Eventually he seems satisfied and we just lay there looking at each other. I don't know why, but I'm horny again. It seems to be a constant state of arousal for me. I'm too out-of-sorts for flirting or anything else, so I ask him directly: "Are you going to fuck me now?"

"I wasn't planning on it. You're probably pretty sore and I was going to take it easy on you tonight." Marcus laughs as my face contorts into a pout. He leans in and kisses me. "Don't worry, girl. We have a long week ahead of us. There will be plenty of fucking going on." He's got a little twinkle in his eye, but he said he wasn't going to fuck me anymore today. I'm frustrated now. How do I get him to fuck me? The answer is so simple, I almost didn't think of it. It's the same thing he always wants from me. Begging. Begging is how I get him to fuck me.

I lift myself off the bed, ignoring the pain flaring to life in my ass and thighs. I kiss his chin, and slowly make my way along his jaw line. One hand is resting on his chest. Nibbling on his ear, I make my plea soft and desperate. "Please fuck me, Marcus. I can't get enough. Please I need to feel you stretching my pussy. Please use me. Please."

I lean back to look him in the eyes. His brow is set. "I used you hard this afternoon, you must be sore. I don't want to hurt you. We need to get going soon anyway." Oh hell no! He is not getting out of this bed without fucking me first.

I slip my knee between his legs, gently moving it up till it fits snugly between them. The hand that was on his chest moves down to grasp his manhood, gently tugging it. "Thank you for using me this afternoon. Thank you for slamming your cock into my core. Thank you for allowing me to cum." I'm rocking back and forth over his body; my knee, hand, and chest working in unison up and down his massive frame. "Please fuck me again. I'll take whatever pain or pleasure you can give me." Looking into his eyes again, letting him read the need on my face. "Please fuck me, Marcus. Please hurt me. I enjoy the pain you give me. I need you to fill me again. Please, I'm begging you. Please fuck me."

Marcus closes his eyes and groans. One large hand slides up my back to my neck and grasps a handful of hair. In that one motion, I give control over to him. I've begged, now all I can do is wait and see what he decides. Together he rolls us over, until I'm on my back. I arch up as my burning skin touches the sheets underneath me. My mouth opens in a soft groan, and Marcus delves in for a kiss. He presses his knee between my legs and I open them until he's situated between them. One hand is kneading my breasts, the other is slipping between my folds, checking how wet I am. I must be ready because I feel the tip of his cock pressing between my lips. I spread my legs wider, my hands roaming over his hard chest. "Please."

Slowly Marcus sinks himself into my core. My back arches up in response to the pain and pleasure I'm experiencing. He was right, my pussy is so very sore. My bruised ass and thighs refused to slip out of my consciousness without a fight. But that's OK. Without the pain, I wouldn't be experiencing the pleasure. The flitter in my pussy as it is stretched and used again. The tension in my core as it anticipates the build-up and explosive release of pleasure.

His hands are roaming freely over my body, exploring and exciting every inch he can reach. My hands are grasping the sides of his chest, desperately trying not to fall off the face of the planet. Marcus is my world now. Everything centers around him. "Please."

Marcus fucks me slow and easy. Satisfying my desperate need, but always mindful of damaging the luscious creature writhing underneath him. He doesn't play around this time. He brings me right to the brink, then pushes me over the edge. The muscles in my pussy sending him over the edge as he fills me with more of his cum.

They lie together for a while. My body drifts back down to earth as I feel his cock shrinking inside me. His breathing is returning to normal. Soft kisses play across my face. "Thank you, Marcus. Thank you."

Marcus kisses me as he rolls us onto our side. "You are so beautiful. I can't say no to you. Now we're ARE late, so get the sexy ass of yours out of my bed." He spanks my ass; I yelp and jump out of bed. "See how easy it is to obey me." He's smirking at me as he climbs out of bed. "Shower now. You have 15 minutes to be dressed and ready in the living room." He turns me around and pushes me gently toward the door.

I put my hair up and take a quick, cool shower, washing away the evidence of our recent lovemaking. I put on some minimal make-up. In the bedroom, on my bed, is a dark blue dress with a square neckline, gold accents down one side, and an uneven hemline. I slip it over my head, check myself in the mirror, and walk gingerly into the living room. Marcus is waiting for me in a dark suit and pants. Damn, that is one good looking man.

We head out in the big bright city; the sun is low in the sky, maybe an hour before dusk. We walk a few blocks, holding hands and just talking. He walks at a pace my sore body can manage without too much suffering. My face lights up as we stop in front of huge sign outside a casino. In big blue lights: 'Cirque du Soleil – O'. I've always wanted to see a Cirque show, and 'O' is supposed to be one of the best.

The show was as extraordinary as I expected. I even managed for forget that I was sitting on my bruised ass after the first 15 minutes. Leaning forward in my seat, drinking in the performance with Marcus running his hand up and down my back. Absolutely wonderful.

After the show, I thank him. I reach up and place my hand along his jaw as I kiss him. His hand on my lower back, he pulls me into him. The embrace lasted longer than I expected. "I know I like to hear you begging, but I'm also getting quite fond of hearing 'thank you' coming out of that delicious mouth of yours."

We walk through the crowds to a quiet little sushi restaurant one block off the main strip. We sit at the bar, watching the sushi chef making our meals. We sit and eat and talk for almost two hours. He makes me laugh. He shocks me with dirty little secrets (he can't get his mom to stop calling him Marky). He tells me about what he does to some of his submissives.

I tell him about my family, and my work, and social life, adding in a few interesting stories here and there. It's almost date-like, except there's no question about whether or not I'm going to fuck him. We finish dinner and walk back to his place. He has me strip in the living room. He takes pictures of me, particularly my red ass and thighs as I stand against the windows with the lights of Vegas glittering through the glass.

Then he puts me to bed. No restraints. No punishments. No sex. He just tucks me in bed and starts to leave. I open my mouth to protest, but he lifts a finder and shakes his head. "Don't even start, girl. You need some rest, and I have some work to do. You did very good today. I am proud of you. Now get some sleep. I'm taking you to work with me tomorrow morning. I need you rested and beautiful." He kisses me good night, and heads out the door, turning the light out as he goes. That was kind of anticlimactic. I roll onto my side. I must have been more tired than I knew, because I fall asleep within minutes.