Just Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking of the available time he had to pleasure her, he took his time, moving towards her torso and suckling on each of her nipples, first the left; soft and slow nibbling occasionally, then moving to the right at a sharp contrast, moving quick, hard and almost biting down on it, causing Sara to whine loudly, clutching the upholstery at every flick of his tongue. Not wanting to spend all of his time on one area, he shifted downwards, easing his mouth onto the sweet taste of her aromatic delicacy. His tongue swept her up almost magically, her legs almost not able to be restrained. "Yes, baby. Eat that pussy up. You are the best," she yelled out before grabbing his head, leaning him further down to gather her flavor as it flowed freely out of her. He could contain the tide only so much orally before feeling her hips jerk up and force him away by a few inches. "I need you to fuck me!" she yelled at him, not able to contain herself.

She pushed him onto his back in the only moment his mouth was not attached to her in some way and pulled him into her mouth, briefly before pulling out and quickly lowering herself down onto him, almost unable to take his full size into her. "AH!" she yelped out, feeling him hit the end of her insides.

"You don't know how good you feel to me right now," he told her, holding her hips tightly.

"Just as good as you do to me," she said, her lips quivering, still adjusting to him.

He helped her movement along, getting her used to the feeling. "Ooooohhhh...." She let out again, feeling a rush of energy and ecstasy. Now comfortable with his dick firmly felt inside every inch she could give him, she circled herself as though doing a belly dance on top of Brandon, scratching his chest to the point of almost wounding him. If Alicia didn't know before, she knows now, she thought. The feeling of pleasure between them intensified as they gazed into each others eyes, watching, waiting, anticipating; enjoying each other. The look they gave each other raced simultaneous thoughts between them and nothing but that moment mattered.

Brandon raised himself up as Sara continued to straddle him, wrapping his arms around her, kissing her again softly and letting her know that he loved her.

"I love you too," she replied, beginning to cry. "And I never want to let you go."

"You don't have too," he said, holding her tighter, locked in a warm embrace, no longer moving, but loving each other, knowing what had to be done in order to live their dream.

That's when the door opened up and Alicia walked into the house, followed by Jake.

"Is that what 'just friends' do?!" Alicia yelled.

"Oh my god, it's true! NO! I can't believe it's true!" Jake sobbed.

Sara and Brandon scrambled for cover, trying to hide the moment they were sharing when they noticed cameramen and another person coming to greet them.

"Hello," he started, "I'm Joey Greco with Cheaters."

EPILOUGE – 3 MONTHS LATER

After the episode ran for the first time, they realized the extent of what happened. After years of hiding sweet nothings between them, as if by coincidence, they got sloppy once they started having sex. About a month or so after they began their encounters, Alicia caught wind of what was going on and called the show. They compiled surveillance of the pair having sex in a few places, the last time in Frederick's. They were watching as they ate in Shroomers' and the phone call Alicia made to Brandon while there was used in the broadcast. Alicia also waited until the confrontation date to tell Jake, who took off work to come see if what happened was true.

"Wow," Brandon said as the show went off, "did we fuck that up or did we fuck that up?"

"Well," Sara started, "I see it as a lose-win situation."

"And how is that?"

"Well, although we got some negative publicity by getting caught screwing on TV, Alicia pretty much did the hard part getting us all separated. Unfortunately they were a little heartbroken, but now we're together-"

"And the world knows that you possess a mean right cross."

"Hey, that bitch shouldn't have hit you. Nobody hits my man but me."

"I like that. What am I?"

"My man."

"Not your friend?"

"You're my best friend and my man. Forever."

12