All Comments on 'Just Friends'

by Duleigh

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Story!

What a great story! Loved the characters and your writing! I really hope you plan on adding more parts to this because it's 'that good' and deserves to be made into a mini series!

LOVED IT!

SteinermanSteinermanalmost 16 years ago
Fantastic!

Very good yarn - I loved it! Keep up the good work and I sincerely hope we see lots more from you.

Thanks for sharing!

Larry Steiner - Grand Rapids, Michigan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
y'all

Y'all is plural. It's like you guys. If you are only addressing one person it is YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

As a retired female Army officer, I really got into this! It was well written, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Ya'll is plural, darlin. I couldn't get into the story because it was used incorrectly every few sentences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

Dude, I liked your story; it was sensual, sexy and funny at times. You are a good writer and it felt like I was there because of how well described the sex was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Hmm... I counted at least two UCMJ violations...

...in a well written, very erotic story.

Bravo Zulu!

wwaldripwwaldrip12 months ago

Definitely felt like I was in the middle of the sex scenes from the way you described them, really enjoyed reading the story

avp92117avp9211712 months ago

This was great. This deserves a followup.

"and soon her taught asscheeks": The word you're looking for is "taut", unless her asscheeks are well educated.

Campus77Campus773 months ago

I dislike anonymous trolls. Ignore them! This was a romantic story of the beginning of a beautiful relationship. She said that it was just for fun, but it looks long term to me. I liked the ending with Linda appearing and loving the new couple. Bet the video was great.

rbloch66rbloch6615 days ago

Seriously hot!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDuleigh@Duleigh
Disabled veteran, learning how to live from the sidelines. Still trying to figure out if I'm writing these stories, or if these stories are writing me. I've given them free rein to flow and now it's time to start publishing, The scores reflect that you like what I am publishin...