Just Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still staring at my cock she reached down with one hand and produced the dildo I purchased earlier and licked the tip of it then took a bit of it into her mouth to slicken it with her saliva, then she began rubbing the dildo up and down her demure slit.

Like her breasts, Jenny has the prettiest pussy I've ever seen. Her lips and small and tight and it glistens with her moisture. From what I've seen, her clit is tiny and has a tiny hood, and I intend to find out if such a small nub could make big orgasms. She slid the fake cock up and down her nether lips, causing her perfect body to shudder and squirm, but the whole time she stared at my cock, occasionally licking her lips. Her breath was coming in gasps in time with the slow rise and fall of the dildo.

Up and down the plastic cock went, stroking her lips and clit, slowly getting covered in a sheen of her moisture. Her abdomen twitched and shuddered as little jolts of ecstasy shot out from her clit, all the while her left hand squeezed her tit and pinched her nipple. Finally she reached down and with two delicate fingers she spread her lips and lined up the dildo with her pussy. Never taking her eyes off my cock she eased the dildo into her quim very slowly, stopping occasionally to shudder and get used to the feeling of fullness. "It's been so long," she whispered and eased more of the plastic cock deep into her enchanting depths.

Finally she pushed it in as far as she could and she paused, breathing deeply. "Come closer," she whispered and I stepped close as I could. The head of my cock was just inches from her face and she stared at it in a mixture of concentration and fascination. She began easing the dildo in and out of her pussy, the damp sounds of its passage could be heard over the crackling of the fire. Her free hand moved back and forth from one breast to the other tweaking and pinching her nipples. Her hips began to describe little circles as she began to slide the dildo in and out more urgently.

Now her breathing came in little gasps in time with the thrusts of the dildo. My cock throbbed and ached for her touch but I stayed stock still. Some precome leaked from the head of my dick and suddenly Jenny leaned forward and planted her lips on my aching pole. I felt her tongue flick over the head of my cock and she gave it a little suck before leaning back with a groan. A thread of saliva and precome hung between my cock and her lower lip.

Now she began thrusting the dildo in and out of her pussy harder and faster, she dropped her free hand to her clit and began massaging it furiously. Her beautiful breasts shuddered and shook as her breathing became ragged, yet her eyes remained locked on my cock. Finally a tremendous orgasm hit. Her back arched and she thrusted her ass up off the chair, her hips shuddering uncontrollably. "OH...MY...GAWWWWWDDD!" she shrieked then screamed, her eyes wide open, still staring at my twitching cock. Her abdominal muscles twitched and she slumped back down still holding the dildo deep within her pussy. Her entire body shuddered with the force of her orgasm until she relaxed with a delighted, satisfied sigh.

Her hands returned to her breasts and she gently squeezed them over and over, finally her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at me with a smile, her hands still pawing her beasts. "It was better than I imagined," she gasped.

"It's my turn," I said. My voice with thick with my need and my words came out as a growl.

Jenny just smiled and sat up straight which put her mouth at the level of my twitching, throbbing erection. I took her wrists and placed her hands on my hips then I placed my hands on the sides of her head. In answer she simply opened her mouth wide to accept my hardness. I pulled her head forward and her mouth closed on my erection, her tongue slithered wantonly on the sensitive underside of my penis as she sucked me in deeper and deeper. I pressed forward until the head of my cock pressed against the back of her mouth.

I paused there for a moment reveling in the feel of her wet welcoming mouth, when suddenly her hands pulled my hips forward. My cock pressed further in, penetrating her throat deeper and deeper until her chin pressed against my balls and her nose was buried in my pubic hair. I felt her throat contract around my shaft as she swallowed around me. I shuddered and groaned as my senses were overwhelmed. I eased back out of her mouth and she sucked my cock as if reluctant to let it go. When only the head of my cock remained in her mouth she began playing with it with her tongue, flicking her tongue over it with lightning quick flicks. The teasing I suffered earlier in the day was catching up with me, my balls ached with the need for release. Now these flicks were overloading my senses, I wanted to be gentle with her but I couldn't, I ached too much... "Sorry baby," I whispered "but I gotta..." and began thrusting in and out of her mouth. I held her head still while I fucked in and out, the whole time she suckled and stroked my cock with her tongue.

I felt her hands travel, one caressed my balls, at the same time urging my cock in and out of her throat. Her other hand traveled around to my ass. Her middle finger explored around my anus sending snakey thrills up and down my spine. Still slick with her pussy juices her finger began to penetrate me in rhythm with my penile invasion of her mouth. My abdominal muscles began to tighten and my balls tightened up and suddenly the damn burst. My vision went dark as I exploded in her mouth, a sudden gush of release shot through me as I shot my pent up store of semen into her welcoming mouth. When the first burst of my fluids hit her tongue, her middle finger slipped deep into my anus, intensifying the explosion that went off behind my eyeballs.

I roared in relief and my cock pulsed over and over in her moist hot mouth. Jenny, God love her, drank my come as I fired load after load into her mouth. She gently massaged my balls and prostate, draining me, taking everything I had to give her until the uncontrollable shuddering began to subside. She gently nursed at my slowly deflating cock and finally let it fall from her mouth.

My legs gave way and I slowly slumped to my knees and she slid forward to her knees on the floor. Naked we knelt and held each other tight, our mouths fused to each other, our tongues entwined, our hands gently exploring each other, our heart beats finally slowing. "My God that was the best," I gasped.

Jenny nodded her agreement "You always come that much?" she sighed.

"Sometimes."

"Can I ask for more weird?" she asked as one hand gently caressed my deflating cock.

"Sure, anything for you."

Jenny looked deep into my eyes, "next time I want to feel your cum on my titties."

"That's going to be hot," I answered. She grinned and we kissed again.

After returning to earth we went outside on wobbly legs. The hot night air caressed us as I scooped Jenny up into my arms and I carried her into the pool. In the pool we splashed and played like children, thoughtless of the neighbors who may be watching. We slithered against each other like oiled eels, enjoying the touch of our bodies against each other.

I lifted her out of the water and sat her on the deck where she eagerly spread her legs and I dove into the most delectable pussy I ever tasted. I started with long slow gentle licks from her tight little anus to her clit, lick after lick after lick. She sighed and lay back on the deck and surrendered her pussy to my gently plundering tongue. I gave her clit a few flicks and was rewarded with a shudder, then I changed my tactics. I started kissing and licking her inner thigh, starting near the knee and slowly began making my way closer and closer to her pussy leaving a trail of kisses and licks. Just as I neared her pussy I heard a sharp intake of her breath but I skipped past her pussy and began licking and kissing down her other leg to her knee.

Back and forth I went, gently kissing, nibbling, licking, sucking her soft tender flesh on her inner thighs, but when I got to her pussy I'd just give it a quick kiss or very gentle lick and move on. I could tell she was getting more and more frustrated each time I skipped over her pussy because she'd groan or whimper each time. Finally as I was about to skip over her pussy one more time she gently grabbed my head and hissed through clenched teeth "Goddamnit! Stop teasing and eat me!"

And eat her I did, I sucked on her clit with gusto while I flicked that nubbin with my tongue I pumped two fingers in and out of her cunt. With my free hand I reached up and began pinching and twisting her nipples while she held my mouth to her pussy and gasped with each flick of my tongue. "Eat me baby... eat me!" she moaned, "Oh yessssss! Don't ever stop!"

I felt her orgasm coming on, her entire body began trembling and her gasps became louder with each one. "Shhhh! The neighbors!" I hissed.

"Fuckem! They're not my neighbors... Ohhhhhh Gooooddd! YES! YES! YES!" With that her back arched up off the deck and she came. Her ass shook and her breasts wobbled delightfully as her entire body went into convulsions. I had trouble keeping my mouth on her pussy but I continued to massage her clit with my tongue as she shook and screeched her release into the night.

"Oh my GOD!" she sang out and her juices flooded my mouth. Her hands held my head immobile, keeping my mouth tight to her pussy and I started gently tongue fucking her as her orgasm took control of her body. As she showed sign of her orgasm beginning to slack off I stood up in the pool and lined up my cock with her wet pussy. I paused for a moment then pushed my rampant cock into her pussy in one long steady thrust. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she groaned as her orgasm renewed.

I wanted to savor the tight wet warmth of her pussy but it was impossible. My hips began thrusting of their own volition and I began driving my throbbing cock in and out of Jenny's wet clutching pussy as hard and as fast as I could. Her eyes bugged wide open as I drove into her over and over and she began chanting "Fuck me... fuck me... fuck meeeeee!" in time with my thrusts.

Jenny's delightful breasts began wobbling in time with my cock as I plunged into her depths over and over, her nipples describing circles as her body absorbed my hammering thrusts. Her tight pussy practically gnawed on my cock, I could feel her muscles contracting and squeezing my cock as waves of pleasure shot through her body. "Oh God... not againnnnn!" she groaned and hooked her heels on my ass and began urging me to fuck her harder and harder.

I slammed into her hard and recklessly, the sound of our wet flesh slapping together filled the night, the light from the pool danced on the walls of the house and stockade fence as our churning agitated the water. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried as I drilled into her over and over. Again her back arched and her body began to convulse as she came. Her mouth opened to scream but no sound came out, her eyes rolled back in her head and her legs clamped me tight into her. I tried to continue to thrust but she held me too tight, her pussy clamped down on my cock with a force I've never felt before.

She finally put her hands on my chest and panting gasped "Hold on... I need a break..."

"A break?" I asked incredulously as her delightful pussy twitched around my nestled cock. "For what?"

"So I can do... this!" she giggled as she suddenly scooted back and scrambled away. In a flash I was out of the pool and closing on her as she rolled over on her hands and knees and began to scamper across the deck.

She didn't get far, I caught her by the hips as she scrambled onto an air mattress that she inflated earlier in the day when I was vacuuming the pool. I dropped to my knees and jabbed my throbbing, twitching cock at her opening while holding her hips tight. "I'll scream for help," she gasped as the head of my cock found her pussy and I began to push. "I'll scream loud," she threatened again as the head of my cock began to enter her.

"We don't need any help," I hissed as my cock sank into her buttery smooth depths. She pushed back in agreement and soon her taught asscheeks were pressed against my groin and my balls pressed against her clit.

She lowered her head to her folded arms in supplication and moaned softly as I began to ease my cock out. Looking down I could see her pussy lips stretched tightly around my shaft which glistened with her moisture. I eased back until only the head remained in her heavenly warmth, then ever so slowly I pushed my cock back in as the need to bury myself in her depths became over whelming. I could feel her shudder and a delighted little moan escaped her lips as I slid deeper and deeper in, the delightful wet friction of her tight pussy against my iron hard cock making fireworks go off behind my eyeballs.

I pushed in until I could feel her ass press against me and I felt her cervix against the probing head of my cock. She gasped in pain and jerked forward a bit and I eased back a little. I took a few moments to admire her sculpted hourglass figure, the smooth flawless skin of her back, the womanly flare of her hips and her tight ass as it pressed against my groin. And then I began to fuck.

I held her hips tight and began driving my cock in and out of her wet, clutching pussy. I pounded her hard and fast, our bodies slapping together in the warm evening air. Then I took her slowly, my cock easing in and out with deliberate slowness making her groan and croon as I stretched her open over and over. I reveled in the hot wet friction that engulfed my pole with each agonizingly slow plunge into her molten core. Then again I began thrusting franticly, my cock banging her cervix on occasion causing her whimpers of lust to change into little yelps of pain.

Normally if my partner made a sound like that I'd stop and make sure I didn't harm her, but this time I couldn't. I was a slave to my insane desire to fuck this beautiful creature as hard and as fast as I could. My hips slammed into her ass over and over, my cock plunging and retreating, then thrusting into her continuously, claiming her cunt as mine. Jenny was responding with gasps and cries and soon she was slamming her ass back to me, meeting my thrusts and swallowing my cock whole with that clutching, twitching pussy of hers. If she came I'd never know - I was so into taking my own pleasure that I only realized her pussy was there to be taken. And take her I did.

My head started swimming and my cock tingling as my balls tightened. "I'm going to come," I grunted as I slammed into her.

Jenny's only response was to push back against me and gasp "Give it to me." And give it to her I did. I felt an explosion happen in my head and my groin as my cock exploded in her pussy. I fired shot after shot of hot sperm into her womb as multiple waves of indescribable release washed over me. I slumped back on to my heels gasping, my cock still shooting into her as she eased back, keeping my spitting cock deep in her pussy.

I leaned forward and wrapped my arm around her we slumped to our side, gasping and shuddering. "Is it going to be like that every time?" she whispered as my shrinking cock slowly eased out of her exhausted pussy.

"Yes." I whispered into her ear with a little kiss on her neck.

"Mmmm, I like the way you lie," she moaned. We both knew a performance like that would be hard to reproduce, but we also knew we'd be giving it our best to do just that. And with that we fell asleep in each other arms.

A few hours later I woke up and found that Jenny had stolen the entire blanket. I grabbed the corner of it and pulled some over me then went back to sleep.

A while later I woke again and thought 'Blanket?' I opened my eyes to the warm morning sun and saw Linda seated at the patio table sipping coffee and looking at us with a big grin. "So! We come home a day early and find my house invaded with love birds!" she laughed.

"Shut up," groaned Jenny and she pulled the blanket over her head.

I sat up and Linda offered me a cup of coffee. I blearily shook the sleep out of my head while Jenny snuggled against me under the blanket, her head in my lap.

"Why'd you come home early?" I asked as the coffee began to do its magic. However the feel of Jenny's inquisitive little tongue taking gentle licks on my cock woke me up even quicker.

Ignoring my question Linda grinned. "Good coffee?"

"We taste good together," said Jenny softly between licks. If Linda had heard her she didn't show it.

"Ummmm, yeah, good coffee." I tried to arrange the blanket to cover Jenny's cute little butt which was peeking out the side. "This is kind of embarrassing," I began.

"From what Ken and I saw you guys have nothing to be embarrassed about," she replied with an evil grin. "Wanna see the video we took?"

"Yeah!" chimed Jenny from under the blanket.

I excused myself and pulled the blanket over my head, pulled Jenny's face to mine and gave her a long warm good morning kiss. It was the start of a beautiful friendship.

12