Just Good Friends

Story Info
Two friends finally succumb to a mutual attraction.
5.4k words
4.09
43.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had known each other for about seven years. She worked for a company providing support services to his firm, and they worked together regularly, and had often got together for a drink and a chat at various industry conferences. Indeed when she had started out completely new to the industry he had taken her under his wing and taught her something of the trade, and she had gone on to provide a first class service and become not just a good friend to him but also much liked by everyone else in the firm.

Her task was much helped by her bubbly and rather flirty personality and good looks. This was readily helped by her five foot four well proportioned figure, blond hair and a ready smile. She was always battling with her weight and despite occasional forays to the gym this was not helped by two pregnancies and a job which left her in the car for far too long. It was a battle she had not lost and was helped by her generous breasts which somehow would have seen out of proportion on a slimmer figure.

He has always quite fancied her and had once made a vague proposition at a conference when they were away from home and had both had a bit too much to drink, only to shown the limits. A liaison would threaten her job she had said, beside they were both happily married with families, and seemed content for things to stay that way, and anyway he thought that at pushing 50 he was probably seen as old by someone a decade younger. With rapidly thinning hair, a greying beard and more aches in the morning than there used to be, he was beginning to recognise that age was creeping up on him.

Sure she had featured in his masturbatory fantasies when alone in a hotel room late at night or watching a porn film, not least because of the occasional glimpse of a tattoo on her lower back when she leant forward, something he had always found attractive, and the size of her breasts, as he had always been a breast man, but it was quite without expectation. They continued to flirt gently when they met if circumstances allowed it and had remained good friends and were likely to remain so.

Midsummer saw him away from home at another trade convention where he was going to be busy for the inside of a week. She arrived two days later and they met for drink in the evening with a couple of his colleagues whom she had been entertaining. He had an early start and went up to his room early but couldn't sleep. After half an hour he gave up trying and lay gently playing with his prick while letting his imagination indulge in stripping her naked, and gently working them both up to climax. He had just ejaculated into a towel had a wash and got back into be when a chip announced the arrival of a text on his mobile. "R U up?" From her. Well five minutes ago I was he thought but not much chance of that now. It was 1am. He didn't answer.

Five minutes later another text: "I guess you are asleep. I know I am drunk but I still know what I want and I want you"

His eyes popped out on stalks as he read it. This sort of thing only happened in books, not to middle aged middle management. What did he want anyway? What were the implications of this for both of them? It could all get very complicated. Turning these things over in his mind he drifted off to sleep.

He woke still confused, was it all just another fantasy? No, the text was still on his phone and that was real enough. This would have to be resolved one way or another but not just now. He had a meeting to run for the rest of the day and didn't have time to give it all much more thought. He finished the day with little time to spare before the conference dinner dance, and once there decided to enjoy himself, dancing with all the women he knew and several he didn't and generally letting his hair down while drinking more than he realised. The dance finished soon after midnight and along with everyone else he headed for the bar for a nightcap. She was already there and joined him in a drink before heading for the lift and bed.

They entered the lift together and looked at each other as the doors closed and a second later they were locked together, arms round each other holding each other tight. "Fourth Floor" said the disembodied voice of the lift with its mid-Atlantic accent. They separated. It wouldn't take much to set tongues wagging and the hotel was full of convention delegates. He looked at her with eyebrows raised in question and she gave a slight nod of acknowledgement and followed him out of the lift and down the corridor into his room without encountering anyone else

As the door to the room shut they faced each other in the dark and clutched each other again and their lips met, gently to start with and then with increasing passion. The tip of her tongue slipped out and met his as their hands gently explored each others backs. There was definitely more of her than the girls he remembered cuddling in years gone by before his marriage. He could feel her large breast pressing up against him. Fast or slow? He thought before setting on slow, hell at this age one wants more than a quickie. Age has many disadvantages when it comes to sex, but it does teach patience, besides it was a long time since he had kissed a girl like this and alcohol or not he was enjoying it.

Lips eyes, cheek neck ears, the kiss seemed to last an age and was gradually building in intensity. God knows how long it was before they came up for air he certainly neither knew nor cared. She started on his top pulling it over his head, once off he started on her's and tried to follow with her bra. It was a long time since he had practiced the art of getting a girls bra off with one hand, but with a bit of a struggle and some giggling he prevailed. It fell on the floor and he caught his breath, she had the most glorious breasts, large and heavy but without any sag and a much better shape for being unfettered. Even in the dark he could make out large areolas surmounted by firm nipples from the street light filtering thought the window. He couldn't resist fondling them, and she gave a groan of passion and hung on to him tighter casing them both to loose their footing and fall sideways onto the bed still hanging on to each other with him on top. He pushed himself up to look at her but she pulled him back down again and he nuzzled her breasts before sucking hard on each nipple which she seemed to enjoy even more. She pushed him off and for a moment he thought she was having second thoughts, but it was only allow her to get her boots off and wiggle out of her trousers and knickers, he hurried to join her naked on the bed.

He reached up and put on the reading light. He had to see what she looked like naked. He had fantasised about it often enough and if this was just going to be a one off at least he would have reality on which to base his fantasies not just imagination.

She was glorious. Blond hair, blue eyes, breasts you could loose yourself in now flopping gently to the side without loosing their shape, a flat stomach with a neat belly button and a tattoo on each flank tapering down to a mons with sparse blond pubic hair below which the lips of vulva could be seen protruding between her firm thighs. Slim she was not but she was beautifully proportioned and looked as if she had stepped strait out of a Rubens painting.

He set to work to enjoy her in all her glory, He had always felt that good sex was about touching feeling and licking as much as fucking, and she seemed to be enjoying his attentions as his hands wandered lightly over her body followed by his tongue and lips, breasts belly, belly button, mons all got their share of attention. As he worked lower she spread her thighs and he kissed the tops before lightly brushing the lips of her pussy with his tongue. She wriggled and pushed her pelvis up but he moved back up again to kiss her hard on the lips again.

They were both getting very turned on, as he teased her again running his hand over what by now was becoming a very wet pussy and followed it up with a tongue lightly over her clitoris, she seemed to be becoming desperate, and as he moved back up to massage her breasts she slid her hand down between her legs and started to massage her own clitoris in rapid circular movements while he pulled harder on her nipples rolling them between his fingers which she seemed to enjoy. Her breathing became more and more laboured with little groans between breaths, while her fingers moved faster and faster as she worked herself up to a climax. She gave a gasp and went quiet, pulling him down on top of her, catching her breath.

They lay there cuddling for a while she recovered. As he was to discover it didn't take her that long. While they kissed they talked quietly. Yes this was the first time for both that they had had sex with another since they were married, though she admitted to an encounter with another woman. The thought of this made his prick stiffen a bit harder, yes she had masturbated to orgasm that afternoon thinking about this encounter (did she really say three times or was that just his poor memory), yes he had done the same the previous evening, yes she had fancied him for ages and had planned this week. He felt half flattered half surprised, why should someone as attractive fancy him? Could it really be true? Where was she coming from?

They gradually started to fondle each other as the conversation quietened and then began to focus on turning each other on again. He rolled her onto her font to inspect and kiss the tattoo across her back, its very presence making her seem even sexier (if that were possible). She rolled back and as he moved is tongue down her belly and across her pubis to find her clitoris and gently nibble on it, she grasped his prick and began to massage it gently before they shifted into a 69 position and began sucking each other gently. It was not the first time anyone had done this to him but it was rare enough to him begin to approach orgasm, and he wanted this to go on for longer. To distract her he slipped a finger up into her cunt, and began to move it around gently, it certainly seemed to work, she began to writhe her pelvis; he added another finger and pushed deep up inside her trying to find her G spot. He succeeded beyond his wildest dreams, as she began to buck and grind her groin against his hand in increasingly frantic movements. He moved to get a better angle and began thrusting in and out with gradually stepping up the tempo while she grabbed his prick and began to work it up and down in time with his thrusts. Faster and faster, both of them becoming increasingly vocal until at almost the same moment they came, he squirting all over her belly, while he felt her cunt contact around his fingers, and suddenly become even wetter than it had been before if that were possible.

They gradually wound each other down with gentle movements, her hand remaining on his prick working out the last drops of spunk, his in her cunt enjoying the voluptuous sensation of its warm wet sanctuary and expressive walls. It seemed to fit perfectly with the voluptuousness of her body.

As they became increasingly sensitive they reluctantly moved there hands away and lay in a glow of post orgasmic contentment, kissing gently and maximising contact between their bodies as they swapped the odd comment before gently drifting into a light doze for a few minutes. She wanted to feel his prick up inside her but neither had any condoms and she was not on the pill. Neither where going to risk that one!! Did they work each other up into another orgasm? The alcohol was beginning to cloud events.


She sat up and looked at the clock on the TV. 0400, they had been making love for at least 3 hours; they both had work to do the next day. With an unnecessary warning not to give anything away to the other delegates she slipped out of bed, back into her clothes and up to her room. He had difficulty keeping his eyes open but fortunately had the presence of mind to set the alarm before slipping into a deep and dreamless sleep.

He was awoken the next morning by the crescendo of a hotel radio alarm going off. Ug must have had more to drink the night before than he had thought, mouth like a parrot cage, head ache, nausea, he didn't remember drinking that much. Despite that he could still smile. Events of the previous night were still hazy but he could remember enough to know that they had both enjoyed themselves. Two paracetamol and a shower began to improve things. He skipped breakfast but managed a cup of tea and an orange juice.

A steady morning's work followed, lubricated by 2 litres of mineral water and the inevitable frequent visits to the loo for a piss. By lunch time things were back to normal. A text said that she had woken up feeling almost as bad and had gone back to bed till midday. It was alright for some......

Late afternoon he was running a seminar when she appeared at the back of the room. He carried on without appearing to pay any particular attention though he remained intently aware of her presence and the sexuality she was exuding. Funny no one else seemed to be noticing it, but it was having a definite effect on his prick in his trousers. The seminar ended, they exchanged a few words and moved on after agreeing to go to a club later that evening with a large group of other delegates.

It was a late finish and he barely had time to stop off for condoms on the way back to the hotel, shower and change before going down to the bar too meet up with the group going to the club. As he entered the room he saw her immediately standing at the other end of the bar flirting with a couple of chaps over a drink. He turned away to buy a drink and drifted off to talk with some friends, aware all the time of her position in the room without appearing ever to look at her. He was still not sure that she would not regret what had happened and call a halt to the whole thing but he hoped. She told him later that she felt exactly the same and had clocked him the moment he entered the bar.

The group moved off to the club. They ended up sitting opposite each other across a table with her boss on one side and surrounded by friends and colleagues. Conversation between them was stilted. There was so much they wanted to say and talk about but none of it in company. The evening seemed to drag, neither wanted to drink much. They wanted to stay sober for later.

The floor show ended, and they decided not to stay, managing to pick up a couple of others who also wanted to go back to the hotel so they were not seen departing together as a couple. Back at the hotel, a quick look in the bar and then the decision to "have an early night". Both of them got in the lift with her boss, floor buttons were pressed. The boss got out on the second floor and the doors closed again.

"Your room or mine?" he asked.

"Mine tonight" she replied, "It's nearer the lift so less chance of being seen and I did some shopping this afternoon".

"So did I" he said. They grinned conspiratorially.

The doors opened and shut at his floor without them getting out. "That should keep the boss happy" he thought.

They were in her room a few seconds after getting out of the lift.

It was not that late, and they could take their time.

"Light on or off?" He asked.

"Don't mind" she replied

He put it on. He could not see nay point in ending up naked with a woman this gorgeous without being able to see and appreciate every bit of her body. Once again they started with a long kiss and cuddle, but they both knew where it was going to end up this time and it was not long before they had undressed each other and were lying on the bed. This time he started exploring round her neck and ears with his lips and tongue, raising a whole thigh full of goose bumps and some erotic groans, while she began to massage his prick gently before moving onto do her own exploring of his chest with her lips, nibbling on his nipples which produced reciprocal moans of appreciation.

He moved his hand on down towards her clitoris toying with it for a while, while she arched her back in an attempt to increase the stimulation but he simply pulled his hand away to her apparent frustration. He slipped a finger into her by now sopping cunt, it slid in easily, so he added another and then a third, she arched her back again and stated to thrust against his fingers as the probed deeper inside her. He tried adding a fourth but it was too uncomfortable and they settled for three. He revelled in the warm wet cavern that was her cunt. It seemed to expand away from him in making room in every direction he probed, though the most sensitive spots were definitely the G spot at the front and rather less so at the back. With his spare hand he found her clitoris and started to massage that as well. She seemed to go berserk, crying and thrusting against h shads with increasing force and desperation until he felt her whole vaginal wall come down and envelope his fingers in a tight wet blanket as she orgasmed. It seemed to go on for an age, he kept thrusting. Unlike other lovers he had had in the past she seemed to want the stimulation to carry on. Her cunt relaxed only to contract again even more vigorously.

Had she come again? He didn't know and it didn't seem the moment to ask. She was certainly enjoying herself and that was what mattered. So indeed was he, there were few things that turned him on as much as getting a woman turned on to the point where she let go and forgot to worry about what was proper or nice Good sex was what felt good, never mind propriety.

They relaxed together kissing and talking quietly. He licked the taste of her cunt juices off his fingers, she liked the taste of her own cunt could she have some too. He was happy to oblige.

She rolled on top of him and propped herself up on her forearms. He marvelled at the way her wonderful breast hung down. He fondled then gently to start with and then as she seemed to like it with more vigour. They were far too big to fit in one hand they needed at least two for proper handling and even then a third hand wound not have gone amiss. They made playmate of the month look undernourished. He rolled her onto her back and began to suck on her hard nipples, she started to squirm. He stopped, "was it OK?"

"Go on go on" she said, her nipples seemed to have a hot line to her clitoris. He sucked harder and was rewarded but a small flow of fluid into his mouth which tasted bland but pleasant. He tried harder on the other side, same thing. He asked her if she had noticed this before, no she said. He tried again yes there was definitely something there and it not only tasted good but just getting it out seemed to provoke intense sensations in her. As he continued her hand crept down to her clit and she started masturbating herself increasingly franticly until she suddenly came with a long drawn out sigh. He went on sucking on her nipples for a little longer stopping every now and then to share with her the taste of fluid that continued to seep out.

Was there no end to this amazing woman?

Another pause and cuddle with endless kisses of a sort he thought had vanished when you stopped being a teenager. They discussed the future or if they had one. Both were fond of there spouses but both seemed to be able to elicit responses in each other that they had never experienced before. If they were discovered her job was also at risk as a matter of ethics. It wasn't it seemed just doctors that could not sleep with their clients. Lots of questions but no real answers.

He ran his tongue over her belly, kissing her tattoos and her belly button before moving on down to nibble the lips of her vulva, spreading them to inspect her clitoris and lick it gently as her sensitively level fell. He rolled onto his back pulling her on top of him, lips hard against her clit sucking gently on it, the whole thing flowing into his mouth so he could nibble lightly on it with his tongue and lips. She responded by leaning forward and plying with his prick before taking it in her mouth and doing the most amazing things with the end of it. They sucked harder and harder building up and then suddenly relaxing again drawing out the pleasure. He wriggled his right hand out from under her thigh and felt for her cunt easing two fingers into it. Once again the sensation was incredible and from the way she moved enjoyable. He added a third finger and then a fourth, until his whole hand except his thumb was beep into her cunt. He had seen the odd porn movie where girls had taken a whole hand into her cunt and had always thought it more erotic than disgusting, but he had never in his wildest dreams thought that he would ever have a chance to try, let alone that not only would it feel far more exciting and erotic than he could ever imagine, but that the woman he was doing it to clearly thought so too and was responding with far more enthusiasm than any faked porn starlet.

12