Just Good Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was too intense to last for both of them. The now familiar upheaval within her cunt as her whole abdomen seemed to descend to clutch at his fingers, while his mouth suddenly filled with a new fluid that poured out of her. He lapped it up, initially thinking it was urine but it was not salty so it could not be, this must be the fabled female ejaculation. He had thought that was a figment of the porn industries imagination too but obviously not.

He kept thrusting with his hand and she erupted with either another orgasm or a continuation of the same one. He neither new nor cared, she had stopped sucking on his prick as she came but had grabbed it with her hand and it was only a matter of seconds before he erupted all over her breasts and belly.

His took his hand out of her cunt swung round and their eyes met. He offered her his hand and she slowly liked his fingers clean of her moisture before they shared a long lingering kiss sharing the taste of her cunt and orgasm together in a slow and intensely erotic exchange of fluids.

They were both tired. But were so fired up sleep was slow in coming. She climbed out of bed and got a 7up out of the minibar. "want some she asked" sitting on the side of the bed and opening it, giving him a view of her lovely body in profile, silhouetted against the glow of the street lights though the window whose curtains they had not bothered to draw.

"No thanks" he said "It will rot my teeth".

"I need the fluid and the energy" she replied. She finished her drink and snuggled down beside him.

They eventually dozed off only for him to wake about an hour later. She was lying facing him. He nuzzled her breast and got a grunt of response. He moved down over her upper thigh heading for her feet, and once there started to very slowly lick her toes one by one, drawing them into his mouth like little penises, sucking on the ends and gently nibbling before moving on to the next one. She began to get goose bumps up her thigh and rolled onto her back spreading her legs apart as she did so to give his mouth better access to her toes and his hand to her pussy which he began to massage gently she found his penis and started to massage it gently in long slow strokes.

He ran his tongue up her calf and then thigh and started nibbling at the lips of her pussy while she moved her head to take his prick into her mouth and started a long slow sucking back and forth. Their gentle oral manipulation of each other was slow sensual and unhurried. They were enjoying each others taste and the effect they were having on their partner as they gradually increased the tempo building it up step by step without ever seeming to rush. She suddenly gasped and shuddered, he was still some way of coming, but she couldn't wait any longer, her hips bucked as the now familiar taste of her orgasm flooded onto his tongue and cheeks. He turned to face her thinking that after so much activity she would have had enough, but she was far from finished. Grabbing his prick in one hand and working at it furiously, she used her other to build up to a second climax while he grabbed her breasts rolling a nipple in each hand between thumb and index finger and finding that this seemed to turn her on even more, pulled upward on them hard lifting her big breasts from their natural position and swing them round and round in time with her hands. She cried his name out loud as they both climaxed together, He shot a load out across he belly before collapsing into her arms both gasping for breath.

"Oh god" she said as they breathing returned to nearer normal and their pulses started to slow, "no one has ever made me come like that before, you are an amazing lover".

Good for the ego he thought but probably not altogether true, though he had never come across a lover like her before. He told her how amazing she was, and they lay chatting quietly in a post orgasmic glow, discussing their past, and future together, and the difficulties of having a relationship when both were married and working with people who knew them well in a small town where they would both be recognised. Perhaps naively neither wanted to hurt their partner or loose their job, though the very fact that they were spending a second night together risked both.

May be it was the excitement of the illicit affaire when they were both in relationships that seemed to have stalled sexually, maybe it was more as they had both been attracted to one another from the start though it had taken seven years to get to this point.

"The odd thing is" she said, speaking the thought they were both having aloud "is that I ought to feel guilty and don't. I think it is because I am having the best sex of my life and something this good can't be that wrong". She paused for a long while looked him in the eye and whispered "I love you".

His heart did a flip of a sort that he hadn't experienced for a quarter of a century. Hell he didn't think that it could flip like that any more. Did he tell her he loved her too? It was probably true but he was still fond of his wife and this was just going too fast. "No you don't" he replied don't get love and lust confused, though as he said it he felt he might be betraying his real emotions which were very close to falling totally for this woman.

"I want you inside me" she said.

He though for a moment and then gave her a kiss and replied "No, let's save that up for next time. This has been so good it can't get any better and we need to have something to look forward too next time"

They dozed silently occasionally surfacing long enough to nibble on each other or gently fondle which ever bit of anatomy they could reach, while the dawn gradually lightened the room. He glanced at the clock on the TV, he needed to move early enough that he wouldn't be seen by any early risers who knew him, but both of them could have laid there for hours.

Sensing that it had to end soon she rolled him onto his back and snaked her way down his belly with her tongue nibbling as she went till she reached his limp prick. "I do like sucking your prick" she said as she worked on it coxing back to life with her mouth and tongue while gently playing with his balls. It didn't take much of this sort of treatment for him to stiffen up, where upon the laid her head on his belly and with a gentle slurping noise slowly worked him up into a state of ecstasy. She wasn't the fist girl to do this too him, but she was definitely the only one who seemed to be enjoying giving as much as he did receiving. The sensation was almost over whelming, he was well past the point of caring about anything but what she was doing to his prick and his mind, but over stimulated on top of two previous orgasms he just couldn't come.

He rolled her onto her back and sitting astride her put his prick between her breasts which she used her arms to push up to enclose it as he tit fucked her, pushing up far enough every few strokes for the tip of his prick to reach her mouth where she sucked on the end before it moved back down again. He could feel the orgasm building up and up as he worked his way back and forth, finding the sight of her big breasts pushed together and her mouth at work incredibly exciting, until he could stand it no longer. With his prick pushed as far forward as it would go, she opened her mouth, and looked at him watching her as she licked the sensitive underside of his glans while he shot his load, most landing on her tongue, but some splattering onto her lips and cheek. The eroticism of the moment was intense, the image of the moment of his orgasm and her look of pleasure burning itself into his mind as one of those never to be forgotten moments in life.

Shit, it was time to move. It was the last day of the conference and they were both heading home. Next time they saw each other it would be in company and they could be no more than acquaintances again.

If either of them knew how hard that was going to be maybe they wouldn't have started.

12