All Comments on 'Just Keep Her Laughing'

by bb1212

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
excellent story

i thought the story was well written & i think alot of thought went into the plot..i for one would like to see a follow up chapter,i sort of would like to know what may happen when the characters visit the home planet then return,regards all & have a good new year..geoff & family

vjoos1vjoos1over 19 years ago
very imaginative and very interesting to read

bb1212. you have a G-d given talent for writing, be it erotica or science fiction (sometimes it's hard to tell which is which in some cases!). Outstanding story. You should publish it and any other works this well done!

LovelyLeoLovelyLeoover 19 years ago
I agree with all of the comments above

Loved it, and I cannot state it as well as the first 2 comments did.... but yes, I was entralled and had to finish the story.

I do hope that you write another chapter to this story.

would love to find out what happens to Jimmy.

dragon69dragon69over 19 years ago
Cool

Great story please continue.make a great novel good all around base line

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful story

Hey, now I have a use for all those corny (and horny) old jokes rattling around in my memory!

jakkjakkover 19 years ago
just great!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i cant copeate with the other coments but i just want to say it was a well written and interesting story i dont read much sci-fi stories but it was just a great story in its own right and i loved the way it played out look foward to anything you write. "jakk"

CanisLupusCanisLupusover 19 years ago
Not from this world ;)

This story was absolutely amazing! It has everything: new ideas, a good plot and the right amount of great sex. Give us more, pls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
imaginative and well written

This story was a pleasure to read from beginning to end. Plot, characters, humor, sex with feeling, a pleasant experience. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
top rate

One of the best stories I have read. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wonderously Entertaining

But for a lack of imagination, this would be a classic.

Seriously, well imagined, scored and delivered with more than a little tongue in cheek and out humor. Most Entertaining and appreciated.

A new Story Teller - from a bit away - isn't the internet a wonderous device!!

Thanks Author - More Please - With Best Regards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fantastic

It was George Alec Effinger meets Spider Robinson, but sexier. Thanks for writing this. It was a real pleasure to read. I hope you right a lot more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
a must read

this story will bring a little sunshine to an otherwise dreary day

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WOW!!

Dude that story is fucking great man, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
like it lots

well written (grammer, spelling, etc.)

good story line

i got a good rise

keep writing (generally) and other chapters to this would be appriciated

alias xalias xover 18 years ago
Nice Stuff

That story was beautiful. One of the more interesting alien characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Brilliant

Imaginative, well-written, and extremely romantic. You have a future as a real sci-fi author, with that level of creativity. Bravo!

Jade1Tiger7Jade1Tiger7about 16 years ago
Laughing the Whole Way Through

I absolutely loved this story. I couldn't stop laughing. Just past the next period was another bad joke, it was hilarious. I think I might have pee'd my pants...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sweet Jebus!

I'd love to read more of their adventures. Extremely well written. 5/5

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 14 years ago
Another Excellent Story that needs a '125' button!

Wow. This dude can write. What a story! Erotic, funny, sexy, and interesting. I'd like to see a Ch. 02 for this one. Well done bb1212.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Comedic Gold

this story was a brilliant mixture of eroticism, hilarity and romance. Despite your terrible taste in puns I still have tears in my eyes so you are truly something special. If you don't pursue a career as a successful author, maybe you could consider becoming an alien ambassador instead? You seem to have the knack for dealing with something different!

Sir GalahadSir Galahadabout 11 years ago
Good premise; execution needs work

An interesting premise in need of further development and story conflict before resolution. Exploring the morality of converting human males into alien males (or alien male surrogates) should be done, as should be the possibility of first alien contact, government interference - surely either the USA or China, and possibly Russia, would want interstellar transport to some of the other worlds the aliens tried - and there might be alien inventions that would flip Terran culture on its ear and vice versa, etc.; you need to bring in the conflict and resolve it to pull the reader along. It's not just about the sex, you need the story to hang the sex upon. Keep trying!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sweet

Really Sweet Story, Thank You!

mick1953mick1953almost 11 years ago
Great!

I confess that I have not yet looked to see if you have taken this idea any further, but this story is outstanding! The characters seem real, the pacing is good and this is the best twist I have seen on an alien race needing us to help reproduce. The concepts that you include are great, and the writing is very well done. Some ideas are particularly clever, e.g., Nemo as a vibrator! Finally, it is refreshing to read a story written by someone who clearly understands the mechanics of writing; i.e., no grammatical or spelling atrocities, something that is becoming rare on this site. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bb1212: you, sir, have accomplished a first.

Unlike the trend of Literotica raters, I am stingy with 'stars'. To me, a five star story should be near perfection: a unique story, with good character development, well told and entertaining and crafted with correct grammar, and 99% perfect spelling. (I may have forgotten an aspect of great writing, if so, consider it included.)

I have read stories on Literotica that would have been five star quality but for grammar and spelling, or a lack of character development; they did not receive a five from me.

You have received and, most importantly, earned five stars for "Just Keep Her Laughing".

Being a huge Sci-Fi and Fantasy consumer for 40+ years, I read 'Just...' because it was your earliest work in that genre. I'm not only immensely excited I still have newer work of yours, in that section, to read, but I also have your work in other genres to explore.

Good on ya, mate!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Even though...

...Kerry's an illegal, undocumented alien, the four children were born in the US and are legally Americans, not aliens. Removing them back to Kerry's planet violates their rights as citizens!

Clearly, we need to build a giant space-wall, and make them pay for it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful. This storey kept going in directions I had not predicted. Every suprise was a pleasure.

The only plot twist I guessed was Dan's good news to Jimmy. Dan is a good guy and wouldn't want Jimmy to feel down when he could cheer him up.

I think there is the basis of a series here answering the questions Sir Galahad has asked earlier. Will we get positive peaceful coexistence with porous borders and lots of interesting sex or xenophobic interstellar borders with prickly fences, frustration and crushed penises, bruised balls and much discharging of firearms? I'm sure bb1212 can suprise us all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous