Just Keep Her Laughing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb1212
bb1212
865 Followers

We slowly emerged from our sexual afterglow and looked at each other. It had got dark outside and we had not noticed.

"Dinner?" I asked.

"Mmmm. Yes but no entree for me," Kerry said, "I've just had some very special sauce."

I did a quick spaghetti with meat sauce. (We couldn't take fresh food as the fridge was off when no one was there for a long visit).

"Not only can he make aliens heads spin but he can also cook," said Kerry, "a very rare find indeed."

"That tongue of yours sometimes sounds as good as it feels," I answered, "keep talking Ma'am I'm a sucker for flattery."

"Anything to make you suck more Mister handsome."

We ate dinner and then sat down to discuss the day's events. We had both come to the conclusion that my drinking the substance produced by Kerry's finger had got me talking with my mouth shut and doing the laughing healing thing but we were not sure why. It was getting very late so for the first time ever we went to bed together. Kerry's modesty or embarrassment from earlier in the day was gone and we joked about the poor Earth girls who only had one clit as we got into bed.

"You really don't mind the we can't have intercourse?" Kerry asked quietly.

"Not a lot," I answered, knowing she could tell when I was lying, "but I am working on a couple of ideas so don't give up."

"I couldn't stand it if the same thing happened to you as that guy with Sali," she said.

"I think I'd be a bit disappointed too." I would suggest that was one of the greatest understatements ever.

Kerry grabbed my cock and squeezed. "Do you want another head job?" she asked, but by then the ammo was running low and I was very tired.

"Let's cuddle like an old married couple tonight," I said, "and we can act like honeymooners in the morning."

"Love you," Kerry whispered.

"Love you too," I said, holding her close.

With our naked bodies that close together it was a bit much to expect things to stay quiet for too long.

Wriggle, wriggle, stroke, stroke, fondle, and tickle.

"Oooooh."

"Mmmm."

Morning came, and it was not that long after me.

I woke up with a hard on, nothing too amazing about that, but after the previous day I could not believe it. My body was in shock and I got this picture in my mind of a pumping station where they pump the cum up from the bulk storage to the balls. There's this supervisor screaming

"Look out, it's her mouth again, get ready to pump."

Some other one's saying "It's no use Captain I cannae give ye more."

I opened my eyes, smiling at the silly pictures in my head, and saw Kerry licking my cock like a cat licking cream.

"Morning Dan, how about breakfast on bed?" she growled.

"Don't you ever get enough?" I asked. "You'll wear out the new toy before Christmas is over."

"I can always find a new set of batteries," said Kerry, and I realized she actually was sort of charging me up again.

"Woman," I said, laying her on the bed, "prepare for the boarding party."

I lay over her in the sixty-nine position.

"Ooooh, Captain, it appears these boarders are very friendly," said Kerry sucking my cock into her mouth.

"You can walk my plank any time," I told her.

We licked and we sucked, I teased her clits first one at a time, then all together and she went wild. The tension was building and they must have found a new pumping team in the ball-filling department because I could feel it building for another massive explosion.

"I'm gonna..." I said. Then I did. And Kerry did at the same time. We came together me filling her mouth as her tongue reached down to my balls and the wings wrapped themselves around them and squeezed making me shoot giant spurts. I think I would have shot the head off an Earth girl with the sudden pressure I had.

We lay there panting and then Kerry showed me her hand. "Do you want the magic juice?" she asked.

"Thank you," I said, and then licked it up. It nearly blew my head off (we could have been matching headless corpses, imagine the investigation). "Wow Kerry that's like a tanker load of white lightning."

"It's not like I was keeping still," she joked. I think my strange humor was rubbing off on her.

We had to pack up and head home then so off we went, both changed forever by our visit to the cabin. I dropped Kerry at her place after another steaming kissing session and went to find Jimmy. He wasn't at the burger place but I found him at home, drunk out of his mind. It seems that Jimmy had not told Carol he had cancelled the cabin and when he went to her work to pick her up she had been jumping into the back of a convertible with four guys in it from the football team. None of them saw him and he followed them to the local lovers lane but did not wait around to see the result. We had a good talk and I ended up having to put him on his bed before I left. I tried to return the keys but he said to hang on to them, as he did not want to go there while his memories were too fresh.

I didn't get to see too much of Kerry that week, what with trying to stop Jimmy ending it all by ramming a tree and getting some study in for final exams but we did catch up and I suggested the cabin for the next Saturday night and she was all for it.

I tried talking with my mouth closed during the week and got some interesting reactions, particularly when I said "Nice tits." To myself watching a young lady walk by and she slapped the guy walking toward her in front of me. The only negative reaction I had to the whole episode was a rash that developed on my groin, which turned into some pretty nasty sores. I treated them with antiseptic but it made no difference.

Meanwhile I tried to console Jimmy who had officially broken up with Carol, I studied, I kissed Kerry as often as possible and I made preparations in my plan to boldly go where no man had gone before.

Saturday morning I picked up Kerry and off we went.

"This time I remembered my Bikini," she said happily.

"Can we go back and forget it?" I asked.

"Perve," she said.

"Ooooh, yes please."

It was on again. We were such a perfect match that I was not sure if I had actually had a life before I met her or what I had done. Jimmy had settled down a little bit so I was not too concerned about him and I had two weekends and a week between before my exams started. Pretty girl? Check. Place to go? Check. Plenty of time? Check. All systems are go.

We got to the cabin and went inside.

"Swim?" asked Kerry.

"Naked?" I suggested.

"Mmmm, OK."

We tore the clothes off each other and our hands were all over each other's bodies for ten minutes or so.

"Swim?" asked Kerry with a mouth full of my tongue.

"Race you," I answered, and broke for the door with her in hot pursuit. Down the jetty we ran and dived into the water. It was hard to say who got there first so we called it a draw.

We swam for a while and then once again we were touching and rubbing and squeezing in the shallows. Kerry eventually led me out and back down the jetty.

"The cabin is that way," I said, pointing, funnily enough, at the cabin.

She laid me on the jetty on my stomach saying "My turn to dry you."

"But," I said, "you don't have a towel."

"I do have a tongue," Kerry answered, and started licking. She started at the back of my neck and systematically licked my neck and then back dry. If you have ever been licked by a cat you will know the very rough feeling, well my best description is a pride of lions giving me the licking of my life. It felt like there were three or four huge feline tongues licking up every drop as if it were nectar. I moaned a lot, and Kerry kept licking. She did my shoulders and arms and moved down to my bum licking around the outside and back up the crack.

My cock poked a hole in the wooden boards of the jetty.

She worked her way down my legs and then on to my feet. My god it was amazing, that rough tongue on the soles of my feet licking and licking until I thought I must have lost layers of skin in the most perfect way.

"Turn over," Kerry purred.

I had to pull my cock out of the hole and rolled over. This time I think I was breaking some law by not having a flashing light attached to the end of my cock because I'm sure it was a hazard to aviation. Kerry noticed.

"My," she said, "you have been missing me." Then she went to work on my chest, drying and then sandpapering my nipples. Nipples have never been my most sensitive bit but this treatment created sensations that were just indescribable. My cock had grown big enough to launch it's own moon shot and, as she went down the stomach, I moaned and wriggled in a way that made the exaggerated orgasms in porn flicks look tame. Kerry looked at the rash that had now turned into three red sores like large pimples.

"What's that?" she asked.

"I really don't know," I answered.

She licked around my straining cock and did the legs licking the inner thighs and making me spread my legs like a virgin on her wedding night. I was in heaven but finally I was dry. Well almost.

"Now," said Kerry, looking up at me, "are there any bits I have missed?"

"Only one tiny one," I answered, pointing to my rival to the Sears Tower.

"No wonder I missed that little thing," she said, and started licking my balls.

"Steady on lady," I said, "you might cause an eruption."

"Ooooh goody," Kerry said licking up my shaft.

I tried to turn her to the sixty-nine position but she just said, "My turn later, this is all for you."

She licked from my ass up past the balls and right up to the tip of my dick and within a few minutes I felt that familiar rising from my balls.

"I'm gonna cum," I groaned, and Kerry stuck the end of her tongue over my cock hole.

I pumped the first spurt and it squirted out in all directions but Kerry kept her tongue there with the wings holding me to stop her from losing contact. Again and again I squirted spraying both of us with my cum. I finally stopped and Kerry started licking all the cum she could reach from our bodies while I just lay there exhausted and panting. When she had finished she looked down at me.

"Swim?" asked Kerry.

"Naked?" I suggested.

She pushed me in.

We splashed and washed each other again and we once more ended up in the shallows exploring each other's bodies.

"Your turn," I said and took a deep breath.

Kerry said, "What?"

I ducked under the water and started blowing air bubbles onto her clits, one at a time. When I ran out of air I surfaced and took another breath.

Kerry just smiled and said, "Wow."

Under water again I started using my fingers as well as my mouth. I wonder, I thought, if talking with my mouth shut works under water.

"You like?" I asked. But got no reply. Next time I surfaced for air I asked again, "You like?"

"Yes," said Kerry, "I just said so."

"Try with your mouth shut next time," I told her and ducked under again. I blew air on her clits manipulating the others.

Kerry said, "That is fantastic."

"I'm glad to hear it," I replied.

"Can you hear me?" she asked.

"Can't hear a thing," I answered.

"Tease," said Kerry, so I did. I teased her clits with my tongue and my fingers surfacing when I ran out of air and bringing her closer to her orgasm.

Finally she bucked and moaned and wriggled as she came.

I surfaced in time to catch her as she fell and I just held her as she floated with a huge smile on her face. She lifted her left hand as the drop appeared on the end of her finger.

"Should I just wash it off?" Kerry asked.

"No," I said, "I get the feeling that is very important stuff." I sucked it off, and this time it was so sweet that it was like drinking distilled sugar.

"Yum," I said.

"You like my cum, I like yours, what a perfect match," said Kerry. Her smile faded and she said, "I just wish we could go all the way."

"I think we can," I said, "shall we go to the cabin and see?"

She asked me lots of questions on the way there but I just told her to wait and see.

We got to the cabin and used towels to dry each other and then I told Kerry to wait while I prepared. I put her on the bed and went and got some things from my bag. I put a video in the player in the bedroom and up came a selection of comedy I had designed to keep Kerry, and myself, laughing. We just watched for a while, getting into the mood, and then I started stroking her breasts and nipples and I watched, as she got more and more excited. Slowly I tried again to insert my finger, Kerry looked briefly worried.

I reassured her, "It's fine darling, I am sure this will work."

Bill Cosby dropped another gem and I got another quarter inch in.

I finally had my finger all the way in but it took a huge effort to move it in and her cunt seemed to want to push it out so I had to be very careful. Kerry was half watching the video and half watching me.

"It's not going to work," she said sort of sadly (but still laughing, thank goodness).

"Don't give up yet darling," I said, "there are still a few tricks up this sleeve."

I pulled my finger out easily and rolled her on the bed so she was on it looking at the TV with her legs over the side presenting me with a very tempting, very wet pussy. I put a tube over my cock that I had painted up in Nemo colors. I had even added fins etc. I walked to the front of the bed and Kerry looked as I said.

"Look, I found Nemo."

Kerry absolutely lost it. She was crying from laughter and kept looking at my cock and laughing even more. I slipped the cover off and put it on a vibrator, which I turned on and put on the floor. Nemo started wiggling and jumping like there was no tomorrow. Kerry was totally gone watching it roll around and I walked behind her, knelt down and placed the end of my cock at her entrance.

Slowly I applied pressure and very slowly the head began to disappear. Kerry's plentiful lubrication helped and after about five minutes I had the head in her hole. Slowly pulling back and gently pushing forward my cock, which measures about 2&1/2 inches across, entered a hole seemingly designed for matchsticks. The tape and Nemo were keeping the way open and I worked in and out for some time. It was very hard not to cum as the sensation of tightness was so overpowering. Suddenly, about half way in, the force that had been pushing me out started dragging me in. The sensations were even more intense and I started fucking her, dragging back slowly against the force and then driving the length in. I knew I was close to cumming but I didn't care. I was finally fucking Kerry and it was well worth the wait.

"Wait," Is just what Kerry said, "I want to see."

I reluctantly pulled all the way out and rolled her onto her back in the middle of the bed.

Kerry spread her legs wide, pulling her knees up and said, "Fuck me Dan, please fuck me."

I pushed in and this time I was dragged into that incredibly tight hole from the first moment of contact. I soon lay over Kerry buried to the hilt and was about to pull back when she said, "Stay still for a moment."

I held her tight as her cunt grabbed my cock harder then there was a flash of pain as something pierced my skin just above my cock. Kerry's clits had grown and had entered me where the three sores were and we were totally joined. I could feel what Kerry could feel, I could see what Kerry could see, and I even knew what it feels like to have a cock in my cunt. Pretty good is an understatement.

We lay there letting our bodies adapt and feeling the feeling. We did not need to talk as we both knew what the other was thinking and feeling and it was fantastic. The pain was gone and the feeling of oneness grew.

What happened next should have scared the pants back onto us but we just knew it was right and went along with it. Kerry's cunt started closing around my cock and squeezing tighter and tighter. It did not hurt but was very weird as my cock stretched out longer and longer as it got thinner and thinner.

My cock was guided and stimulated by the helping hands inside Kerry and I was taken up to the end of a tube and all those extra feelings then sent me over the edge.

I came but the seed stopped at the entrance to the cunt by the tightness of her hole. Then slowly some was pumped down the much-extended length of my cock by the tiny hands in her and it squirted into the tube. The hands then pushed me back and I had to pull out about six inches, which was only about a quarter of my length at this stage. I was then drawn back in to another tube and another squirt of cum was allowed passage through. This repeated a third and fourth time but the fourth was the last and the cum was totally finished.

We stayed locked together and felt the stirrings of life begin in each tube.

Kerry's mission was over, she was pregnant. With quads.

We knew there would be no physical damage to either of us, we knew we wanted to be together forever, we knew each other so well that our next car would be green because I wanted black and Kerry wanted red and this was the compromise we would reach. Kerry had been consumed by Dan, Dan had been consumed by Kerry and there was just us. We didn't need to talk about anything so we just fell asleep.

We both woke in the morning at the same time. My cock was out of Kerry but was still very long and very thin. We cuddled and talked for a while but there was not a lot to say.

Finally I gave Kerry a passionate hug and said, "Want to try again?"

"We can't Dan," Kerry replied, "not until the babies are born."

I was shattered. I found the experience to die for and now I have to wait nine months to do it again? Not very fair I suggest.

"Dan," Kerry said, seeing my expression of disappointment, "they should be out in about an hour judging by the rate they are moving at now."

Oh my goodness. Yesterday I was not sure if I could ever have sex with the woman I love and today she's having quads and I'm the father.

So we waited as she felt them coming out slowly. We looked at my groin and I had three new belly buttons across the top where the sores had been, and the hair for about an inch around each of them was gone. We guessed that me drinking Kerry's finger juice had changed me enough to their race to make conception possible and Kerry told me that their women can only have four children as they are born with four eggs and that's it.

In the past the eggs were harvested and fertilized and the children were grown in farms and did not know who their mother was, but the conception machines had now failed and Kerry was one of the last generation. We talked about their planet, which did not have the foliage we have on Earth but just land and water. The species survived on small animals that ate smaller animals that ate etc.

The babies arrived closer to two hours later, struggling to emerge from Kerry's impossibly tight pussy. They were only about two inches tall and looked quite helpless. They first one crawled up her belly towards her breast and the next three only went as far as the clits. By the time all three were in place the other had passed the breast and was crawling down her left arm.

The other three babies latched on and started sucking. I could see Kerry getting more and more excited and she finally reached her orgasm. The first baby was at the end of the middle finger and drank the drop produced. The baby grew to double the size as we watched and walked confidently back to the others, picked one up and took it to the finger. It then joined the other two and they latched on to the clits again. Again Kerry was taken to orgasm and the baby at the finger drank and grew. The other two got their dose and soon the four were growing rapidly.

"What do we do with four alien babies?" I asked Kerry but the answer came from behind us.

"We take them," said a deep voice.

We turned with a start and there was a tall man standing in the doorway.

bb1212
bb1212
865 Followers