Just Keep Her Laughing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goraan," said Kerry, "you came."

"I had to," said the man, "I needed to be the first to greet the new First Revered one."

"What the heck?" I said, totally confused.

"Sorry Dan," said Kerry, "this is Goraan. He is the man who set up this whole project."

"Hello Dan," Goraan was friendly enough, "I must tell you how much we appreciate your assistance in the survival of our species."

"You mean..." Kerry sounded worried.

"Yes Kerry, this is the only success from all the missions."

"Now hang on," I said, "how can you be here now when you had to come so far to get here? I mean the babies were conceived last night and born an hour or so ago, were you waiting in orbit or something?"

"No Dan," Goraan smiled, "space travel is not about time it is about energy. I boarded just after the babies were born. We do not do this much as all our energy is renewable and this is a big drain on our resources, but when survival is at stake it does not matter. Now," he said seriously, "you need to pack so we can take you home."

"Not so fast," I said, "I am home."

Kerry interrupted "Don't argue, either of you, let's get a drink and discuss the situation."

"Yes, First Revered one," said Goraan meekly.

So we talked.

Kerry's new title of First Revered one dated back to when women bore their own children. The oldest surviving mother was first, the next second and so on. The First Revered one sat on the governing body and spoke on behalf of children who were too young to represent themselves. She was the most powerful woman on the planet, and equal in rank to the first of the council. Kerry was now needed on the planet to show there was a future for their people. I argued that the future was limited with only four babies and we were more important on Earth recruiting new fathers and teaching them how to be successful. After much discussion we decided we would all go to Kerry's planet in the morning and do a tour to show the people the result of the mission. Kerry would appoint the current woman who was on the council to represent her and our children would initially stay there, as the system for nurturing the young was fully operational.

We would come back to Earth in the evening and go back home Monday night as if nothing had happened, but would then get married and tour the world looking for and recruiting suitable fathers. All the men on their planet were sterile due to the process used in the past to extract children so the generation started by our four would be the first to have children naturally.

All through this discussion our children were growing at an alarming rate and twice more fed of the juice produced by Kerry's finger. Funny that, on Earth the male has the great pleasure (often with the female) in conceiving a baby but with Kerry's race the female got the pleasure in feeding the babies. Anyway apparently three times was enough and after that they had grown to the size of a human baby and would then grow slowly for the rest of their lives, which was normally around three hundred years. I wondered if my body had changed to this, as I did not want to be frail and old while Kerry still looked thirty.

Finally, it was bedtime. Kerry and I put the children to bed and then went and explored sex after children. I still had to make her laugh to enter her but the four channels now were pleasure centers that gave different sensations to the joined couple depending on which one the penis entered. We know this now but at the time we only got to test three before we were totally exhausted and went to sleep.

We got up in the morning and prepared to visit another planet. It was only to be a day trip so there wasn't much to pack.

We were about to leave when I said, "Hang on, I've got to make a call." I dialed my mobile.

"Yeah?"

"Jimmy?"

"Yeah."

"It's Dan, how you doing?"

"Same man, just the same. How'd you go?"

"Great. Can you get up here tomorrow?"

"I don't really feel in the mood to watch you two lovebirds."

"No, that's not it. We're off on a trip and we're bringing back a couple of Kerry's sisters."

"She's got sisters?" Jimmy sounded more cheerful all of a sudden.

"They look just as good too."

"Do I know them?"

"No man. They're from out of town, way out of town. See you tomorrow?"

"I'll be there."

"Practice your bad jokes too."

"What?"

I hung up and turned to Kerry.

"Let's go."