Just like the Old Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike went and fetched a towel or two and some wash cloths and he cleaned Steff off while Jan cleaned me - everyone quite quiet in the aftermath of what we'd just done.

Steffi mumbled that she was exhausted, but the spare bed was made up for Jan and I, she and Mike would see us in the morning.

Jan and I had a quick shower in the shower room off our bedroom to finish cleaning off and then climbed into bed.

Jan snuggled up and I could feel the smile in her voice as she said, "Just like the old days..."

Later in the night I gently woke to hear Mike and Steffi making love in the next room. My movement in turn woke Jan and we lay there and listened to them as they reached their peak. Jan reached down, muttered something about this damn thing never giving up as she knelt astride me welcoming my once again rigid cock back inside her. Then we moved slowly and with gathering urgency to our own climax.

"I heard that." laughed Steffi from next door, but we were already falling back asleep.

Sven the Elder

© April '11

12