Just One Good Reason -- Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonB1969
JonB1969
408 Followers

"I said, I'm going to come, Jasmine."

I grinned up at him. "And I stopped sucking your cock. My bad!" I took it back in my mouth and sucked him like he was an oasis and I was dying of thirst.

Todd groaned loudly. His cock jerked in my mouth. I felt his hot white man goop fill my mouth. I pulled back just in time to get a blast of come on my face and my tits.

I put his cock back in my mouth and kept sucking, until his cock stopped jerking, and finally went limp.

I smiled up at him and grinned. "Mmmm, that's my baby." I flicked my tongue over the head of his cock, getting some come I might have missed. "Boy, you sure came a lot. How long has it been, baby?"

Todd looked at the ceiling and blew air through pursed lips. "Holy crap, Jasmine."

"I done told you, baby, ain't nobody ever sucked your cock like a black woman."

"I think I blacked out there for a second. Damn."

"Been a while?"

"Yeah. A long while. But I don't think the previous blow jobs I've had can compare to the one I just got."

"Once you go black, you never go back, baby."

Todd grinned. "I've heard that saying before. I just never believed it."

"Until now, that is?"

"Until now."

"You ready for some juicy dark chocolate pussy, baby?"

Todd stood up, took my face in his hands, and kissed my lips, so softly, I felt my wet pussy become even wetter. It was a pity we wouldn't be fucking tonight. I could only hope he was as skilled at eating pussy as I was at sucking his cock.

And then he laid me down on the bed, and kissed all along my legs, from my feet to my hips. I could feel his warm soft lips touch the tender flesh on my legs.

His soft hands traveled down my legs, rested for a moment on my booty cheeks, and then his thumbs slid under the elastic waistband of my panties! He tugged them up my legs, and finally past my feet.

I spread my legs without a word.

Todd looked down, and his face lit up. "Wow, no hair. Nice."

I giggled. "Of course, baby. I like a nice smooth kitty -- Ohhhhh!"

My words were cut off in a gasp, because Todd had parked himself down in between my legs, and went to town on my pussy. I gasped and moaned and writhed and cooed his name while he worked my pussy with his talented tongue.

I cooed sweetly, "So ... how do you ... like ... chocolate ... pusssyyyyy!!"

"I ... like it ... a lot!"

"Don't ... talk ... with ... your .... mouth ... full!!"

I don't know how long he stayed down there. All I know is that this man gave me three orgasms in a row, intense orgasms. After the third orgasm finally faded away, I said, "Baby?"

"Yes, Jasmine?"

"Baby, I am so in love with you. And we haven't even had actual intercourse yet."

He moved forward, on top of me, and we kissed like we had been together for years. "You're right about one thing."

"What's that, baby?"

"Yours is the sweetest pussy I have ever tasted in my life."

I laughed. "Does that make me your sweetness?"

"Yes. Sweetness."

"Oh, baby. I love you."

"I love you, too, Jasmine. Sweetness."

I giggled. "I have a feeling when we do have actual sex, they'd better pad the walls, to drown out the noises I'll be making."

Todd chuckled. "My pass runs through tomorrow. Don't you still have one more day of your conference?"

I smiled up at him and nodded. "Mm-hm. One more day. And then I leave the day after tomorrow."

"What say we meet for dinner tomorrow night?"

"At the little café?"

"At the little café."

"Oh, can I wear another pair of new heels for you?"

"I was hoping you would."

I kissed him happily. "Of course I will, baby."

The next day, by the time I left the last seminar, I was as wet as if I had been touching myself all day.

But I hadn't laid so much as a finger tip on my clit all day. Even though, when the lights were off, and there was a slide show or other presentation to watch, the temptation to hike up my skirt, think about Todd, and touch myself, was very strong.

However, I managed to keep my mind on my work. The result of that, was, by the time I got back to my hotel room to change, I was ready for action.

I slept like a baby last night. I hadn't gotten any good loving in a long time, not from any color of a man. Todd Meyers had turned this sister girl out.

I quickly stripped off my uniform, and took a long hot shower. I put on my makeup, and this time left my hair down, and curled it. Then I put on a slinky black pencil skirt, with a black satin camisole -- and the black patent leather open toed pumps I bought yesterday, with the five inch heels.

Finally, I applied a good coating of red lip gloss, and went to the lobby to wait. I didn't wait very long. Todd came out of the elevators, looking scrumptious in a dark grey blazer, white shirt, and black pants, with big white sneakers.

I stood up and smiled at him. "Well, hello Doctor."

He smiled back. "Hi, Jasmine."

"Do you like my outfit?"

"I love your outfit."

I daintily canted one leg back. "What about my heels?"

"The heels are perfect."

I blushed. "Thank you."

"Come on. We've got reservations."

Thirty minutes later, we were talking and laughing over spaghetti and meatballs, and an excellent red wine.

I said, "I almost forgot to ask, did you get that souvenir for your mom?"

"Oh, yeah. Matter of fact, I already sent it to her."

"What did you get her?"

"A set of wind chimes. She loves wind chimes."

"That's so sweet of you. I'm sure she'll love them."

"Thanks."

"If you don't mind me asking, where's your regular post?"

"Well, actually, I'm in between assignments right now. I'm still waiting for my orders. So they gave me a 24 hour pass to Paris."

"That was nice."

"What about you? What's your station right now?"

"Cambridge, England. Support squadron. We do the weather for the entire European region."

Todd nodded. "Impressive. I have no idea where they're going to send me next. So I'm kind of just chilling for a while."

"You want to know what I was able to do today?"

"You mean besides sit through those incredibly exciting lectures?"

I couldn't contain my giggles. "Yes. Besides that."

"So, what else did you accomplish today?"

"Do the words 'condoms and lube' give you any ideas?"

Todd blushed. "Well, I guess I won't bother ordering dessert."

I laughed. Then I leaned forward, and whispered, "You can have all the chocolate pudding you want, baby."

Another half an hour later, Todd and I were back up in my room.

It took us just ten minutes of hot, passionate kissing to arrive at this point. Me, breathing heavy, hair everywhere, top askew, skirt pushed up. Todd, his jacket off, his shirt unbuttoned, his fly unzipped, his cock pointed at the ceiling, a ring of red lip gloss around it.

I slowly unrolled a condom on his cock. And then I squirted a blob of lube on the head of his cock.

I straddled him, holding his cock. I looked in his eyes. "Now baby, you have to promise to be gentle."

Todd nodded. "Of course. Are you a virgin?"

"No. But I might as well be. I haven't had very many lovers."

"We have all night long, sweetness."

I smiled and kissed him. He held my waist, while I sank down, just enough to feel the head of his dick against my pussy. I rubbed the head against my pussy, until I felt it start to part my pussy lips.

Then I sank down some more, just enough to get him inside my pussy.

I hissed out, "Shit!"

"Damn, you weren't kidding!"

I grinned at him through the pain. "Tight enough for you, baby?"

"Just let me know if I'm hurting you."

"Let's stop talking and start fucking!" I leaned forward slightly, placed my hands on his chest, and began to move my hips up and down. "So ... how ... do you like ... this chocolate ... pussy?"

"I love it!'

"After ... tonight ... you won't ... look ... at white women!"

"You ... said it!"

"You ready ... for more?"

"Are you ready?"

"You ... have ... to promise ... to be ... gentle!" I lifted myself straight up, and then sank further down. There was nothing to be done, except let gravity do the work.

Todd groaned as I sank down.

Tears flowed down my face. The pain was exquisite. But so was the pleasure.

The bedsprings started to squeak, as we really started some serious fucking. I couldn't help but look down, and see the beautiful contrast between my chocolate and his vanilla. I watched his cock inside my pussy, the pussy lips stretched around his girth.

My orgasm was intense. "Ooohhhh, baaaabyyyyyy!!!"

In the morning, we made love again. This time there was no pain, only pleasure.

I still had some lube left. But the pack of condoms was nearly gone.

We showered together, and he cleaned me up, and helped me dress in my uniform. Finally, all that was left, was to say our goodbyes.

But somehow, I knew that this wasn't the last time I would be seeing Todd Meyers, MD.

As I stood, watching the cabbie load my luggage in the trunk, I turned to Todd and said, "Somehow, 'I'll see you again soon' just doesn't cut it."

Todd nodded. "Yeah. I know what you mean. I don't want to let you go. But I know that I have to."

I reminded him, "You have my contact info. At least email me what your orders are, when you finally get them."

Todd said, "I love you, Jasmine Tate."

I smiled up at him. "And I love you, Todd Meyers."

"But we have to keep it just between us."

I nodded. "Yes. Just between us. For the time being."

"For the time being?"

Before I got into the cab, I touched his face. "Just remember what I said. All it takes, is one good reason."

JonB1969
JonB1969
408 Followers
12