Just One Night, The Aftermath Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom made a great deal about lining up his putt from every angle, but as he did so I knew he was going to miss it. And he did! I resisted the urge to let out a whoop, and instead shook his hand in a sportsmanlike manner. When I turned back to the cart Gayle was grinning like a possum.

We settled up the financial side of the bet in the 19th hole over a couple of beers, but not a word was mentioned of the second part of our bet. Tom was not in the best of moods, and I actually planned to forget the bet entirely, but when we got back top the resort and climbed out of the taxi Gayle took me by the hand and pulled me along to follow Tom who was already striding toward their room.

Once there we all stood around awkwardly for a few moments. I was ready to leave and forget the whole thing until Gayle whispered something into Tom's ear. He slumped into a nearby armchair and said, "Go ahead! He won fair and square. Give him his prize, Gayle."

Gayle turned toward me. Smiling she reached down and pulled her halter top up and over her head revealing her firm and now much browner breasts than they had been when I had seen them last. She thought about it for a half a second before also pushing her shorts and panties down around her ankles. Now nude she stepped out of her clothing and walked across the room a few steps toward me. On tip toes she kissed me ardently for a few seconds before slowly sinking to her knees with her hands clawing at my chest. Her hands rubbed the growing bulge in my shorts for a moment before she began fumbling with my belt buckle.

While I wanted to do nothing more than watch this beautiful naked woman on her knees before me my gaze was drawn to her husband sitting across the room. While he did not look angry, the look on Tom's face was far from happy. Instead he had a look of concentration on his face as he watched his wife undo my shorts and pull them and my underwear down around my knees. So intent was he on what his wife was doing I doubt he even noticed me looking at him so I turned my attention back to what Gayle was doing. I wondered briefly what it would be like if Tom's and my roles were switched. That thought got me completely hard and my cock twitched as Gayle began to flick her tongue on me.

What ensued over the next ten minutes was one of the most sensual blow jobs I had ever experienced. Gayle wasn't even close to being able to swallow me whole, but she more than made up for that with the passion with which sucked and licked my cock. Her tongue danced every where, even lightly flicking around my anus occasionally when she bent lower to lick my balls. I am not sure who wanted this to last longer, her or me, but Gayle seemed to be in no hurry to get me off. Instead it was as though she were performing as much for her husband's pleasure (or pain) as mine. Indeed, Tom's eyes remained glued to his wife as he slowly massaged his own erection through his shorts.

I watched as Gayle's sexy mouth slid up and down around my cock which was wet with her saliva. Taking my cock in her hands she slapped her tongue with it a few time and looked me in the eye as she did so. "Are you going to cum in my mouth?" she asked just loud enough for Tom to hear. "I want to taste you!"

"Do I have a choice?" I asked.

"Uh! Uh!!" Gayle mumbled around my cock which was now back in her hot little mouth. She began to suck me in earnest with both of her hands twirling around the base of my cock as she did so. Deeper and deeper she guided me in until she could take no more of me. Even though almost half of my cock was still outside her mouth her hands gave me the feeling she had swallowed every inch. I felt my orgasm begin to build and Gayle must have felt it, too, because just as I was about ready to explode she squeezed my balls and pushed me as deep into her throat as she could. That pushed me over the edge and I shot pulse after pulse of my seed down her throat.

Pulling her mouth off of me Gayle milked every last drop of semen from me with her hands then licking off each drop as it appeared. Then when there was no more to be had she sucked me gently back into her mouth with her tongue circling around and around the head of my cock.

Finally I could take no more and I pushed her away. I bent down and kissed her gently tasting a hint of my seed on her lips. "I think you better take care of Tom now!" I whispered into her ear.

Gayle got up and walked over to her husband while I pulled up my shorts and buckled them up once more. I didn't sense that a threesome was something that was going to happen so I made my way to the door. Gayle was already bouncing up and down on Tom's lap and I watched his large cock slide rapidly in and out of her very wet pussy for a few seconds before I let myself out. Just as the door closed behind me I could hear both Tom and Gayle groan as they apparently came together.

I walked toward my casita still feeling the warm afterglow of what had just happened. I was approaching the door when Laura came around the corner from the other direction. She still wore the clothes she had worn when she left this morning but she had a different look about her. You might call it the "just fucked" look.

"Hey!" I said with a smile,

"Hey yourself!" Laura said and kissed me lightly.

"Did you just get back?" I asked.

"Yeah. We docked about ten minutes ago."

"Did you have a good time?"

"Do you really want to know?" she replied with a quirky look.

No, I thought. I didn't.

To be continued...

12