All Comments on 'Just One of Those Things Ch. 03'

by cforester44

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
HeifelHeifelover 10 years ago

Just such an amazing story! 5 * and more ;-) I do really hope for Vince to realise how much in love he is with Jack. Or should I say, I hope they both will stop denying the obvious.. They should be together and Vince needs to let himself be happy for once and not just keep up apperances for his fathers sake.

Please don't take too long for next posting.

Love it!!

seeker71seeker71over 10 years ago
Worth it...

Another great chapter, so well worth the wait. I concur with Heifel, the two of them are in love. The friendship is deepening and it is not one sided. They are both invested and fighting for something to which neither of them have laid claim. Vince did not lose hope and gave Jack time, then deepened the foundation by making a concerted effort to know Jack better. Jack accepted his brother's sage advice, but in the end had to ignore wisdom and follow his mind. There is nothing simple or easy about the this relationship, I look forward to the next chapter. Take all the time you need, we'll be here.

Peace and joy,

Shell

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Really glad you're continuing this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow, this could take a lot more chapters...

...if they're going to end up together, and they should, because like your first story, this is a romance. A tough situation, but then, you like to put your characters into especially difficult situations, don't you? There are just so many things that could/need to happen, before they could be together. And I suppose you can stretch this out long past their graduation from law school.

Although, I was amazed how many years you compressed into your first story. But then, that one moved along faster, right from the start.

This time, you're revealing the feelings of both characters, and adding more dialogue. That may make it better story-telling, I don't know, but I absolutely LOVED the first story and it's characters. I would have liked the story told more slowly, only so that I could have enjoyed spending more time with the characters. Otherwise, I certainly wouldn't change a thing about it.

I am also waiting on another chapter of JKendallDane's story, which has a similar theme to this one: a character who is not out and hiding behind an engagement, although in that story, the character is also hiding from himself. But he puts his friend in the same difficult situation: not wanting to be with anyone else, but unable to declare his love and be with the love of his life. The engaged men in both stories seem to be clueless as to the depth of their friends' feelings. That one is also being told slowly.

I'm on pins and needles, waiting for installments of both these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE!!

This is soooo good. I love your story.

Please finish when you have a chance! :D

milucrahmilucrahover 10 years ago
love it

I hope you'll continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Augh!!! Hate unfinished business!!!

One of my biggest Lit pet peeves! Please come back, continue the story, and give this story the finish it deserves!

I love these characters and you've introduced some dynamic side relationships that have potential for further development too. I do hope you finish this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Fabulous story. Savoring ever bite.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous