All Comments on 'Just One of Those Things Ch. 05'

by cforester44

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love your work, CF

At the pacing so far, this looks likes it's going to be a long one. No matter--you write 'em, and I'll be here, waiting to read 'em, no matter how long it takes.

Of course, we're all rooting for these guys to get together, like the ones in your first story (which was stellar, by the way, even though you packed it all into only two chapters). I guess the only question is: are we going to meet the cast of important characters currently off-stage: Jack's brother, Vince's fiancee, and his father. I liked the way you wove the parents and fellow cops into your first story.

TimothyMTimothyMover 10 years ago
Heartbreak ahead

But I can see why they both chose to be together. However the talk did nothing to resolve the matter of the money. It's gonna go bad really fast if Jack's pride stops Vince from doing what he would like to do for his boyfriend. Little thoughtful things like buying breakfast (since he cannot cook) and a new coat (or rather old one). He's doing it from love after all, not charity or payment. And Jack can return the favor by helping Vince study and learn from the way he is not too proud to accept.

ChrissiChrissiover 10 years ago

Love this one too!

The longer, the slower, the more simmering! Oh the sweet feeling of first love and romance!

erotikpassionserotikpassionsover 10 years ago
love

it's good they are talking and getting into things without having to grope into the darkness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More!

More more more. Please! I love it!

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 10 years ago
This is a fantastic story :)

No doubt about it :) loving every minute but I worry about those two poor boys :( i want it to work out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more pls

more pls

so great until now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More!

I love this story and these characters. <3 I really they work out. Please make more! Really, really looking forward to it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I this story finished?

Is there more? We want more please!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Please, there must be more - when it comes closer to the wedding, he has to realise he can't go through with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more!!!!!!!!

This story is amazing, I am loving it

when is the next chapter coming out please let it be soon. The waiting is just torture

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The anticipation is killing me!

Just can't wait to find out how this all pans out! Charmingly written and super hot...and ripe for an update, surely? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What next?

After such a fantastic build up I'm so disappointed that this is where the story stops.....I would really like to enjoy the resolution of the plot and yet more great sex!

canndcanndalmost 9 years ago
It didn't have an ending

I really wish this had been given an epilogue. It was an incredibly good story till the end. I'll never understand why Vince couldn't just stay single. Not being in a gay relationship openly. Fine. But, putting a woman in a sham of a marriage and wrecking Jack's life with a broken heart when you knew you could offer him nothing sucks. Two years could lead to a lot. maybe dad finds out and stops his stupidity. Maybe the girl finds out. Maybe the media does. Maybe Vince just realizes he can't do the marriage thing. I'd have liked to see. Too bad this wasn't followed through to the end. Otherwise a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please please write more

I beg of you to finish this or make another chapter I love this story to much for it to just end like this. Your a a amazing author and have so much talent so please write more I love your style of writing and romance so please write more

From

Inspired reader

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Is there any sequel to this wonderful story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please

Would live to see where their story goes, please wite more

Sequal!!!!!

ADpenthouseADpenthouseabout 7 years ago

Please update,taking the fact that ya said theres gonna be 12 chapters or so. Please do and don't leave us with this cliffhanger,its been two years now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I hope this isn't the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Next installment way overdue

This is a really well written story. But it is certainly time for the next few chapters....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good but...

So I read this and got really invested but they haven't posted since 2014 so now I'm pissed cuz clearly it's never gonna be finished

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Please finish! Now I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story right up until the talk at the end! Sadly there is not much of a chance for a happy ending for these two! Vince is to fucking selfish to realize what he is doing to Jack! And at some point in time after he destroys this relationship, he will have to live with his selfishness! He will spend his life using Jack to satisfy his selfish sexual needs until he finally breaks him and destroys it all forever!

I don't understand how Jack could just accept that all he will ever have from Vince is what they now share! He should have broken things off cleanly, and had nothing more to do with him! But he didn't and he won't!

Two years can change a lot of things... but we will never know the end of this heartbreaking love story!!

In a perfect world we could hope that Vince finally figures out he cannot live without Jack and does the right thing by giving himself to him completely no matter the consequences! People figure out how to work through these difficult life challenges everyday! Sadly it seems there will be heartbreak all the way around at some point!

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

That’s it?! Ugh!

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyalmost 3 years ago

LMFAO it's the way you lied in your bio for me. Maybe you shouldn't have said it, it's sort of like you jinxed yourself. I wonder if you're dead, if you're not I hope life has been good to you and maybe remember what you abandoned.

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 2 years ago

Thank you, amazing story and left for us to decide in our heads how it plays out, for me the hopeless romantic at times. He tells his dad, and whilst the conservatives are ….. his dad picks up more votes for standing beside his son and makes it all the way to the big job. Again thanks loved it .

dnsontndnsontnabout 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous