All Comments on 'Just Passing Through'

by tommboy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
6 inches round?

you must be a good dreamer or your mum has a big mouth and pussy........ive seen a few dicks ans read about them and if yours 7" and 6"round wipe your chin its dripping B.S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not good at math?

I agree. You are not good at math at all. Not only would your cock look like a beer can, but your mom would have to have been pregnant at 14 and delivered you at fifteen. Now she is wealthy? Highly unlikely. This story has more holes than a ton of swiss cheese. A caveman could do a better job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
same old story

Boring!!! How is the mom 34 and you are 19? Same boring structure of the story. No more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Reads crappy

You started with the right intent. But you failed to adhere to the rules of proper fantasy. Don't give up on it, perfect what you're doing and think about the craft of compelling writing as to convince a reader there's a possibility this could have happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dick for a brain

When all that the author wants described is sexual intercourse, then I guess the math and other details are just for "decoration".

The story is not worth the effort that we are all putitng to comment on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What they said

7 1/2 inches (Measuring from the asshole to the tip)

6 inches around is almost 2 inches across (Pi D)

I stopped right there

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 17 years ago
Very hot cumming twice on the same hard!

I've cum twice occasionally in the past on the same hardon, but I didn't do it in my Mommie's mouth before though. It seems like a great place to cum twice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
that last paragraph there was so lame!

the story was "hot" all the way through,,,, but why introduce such a lame paragraph? she's independently wealth and don't have to work,,, oh, wait, we gonna include my sister, too,

what a lame thing, author!

why couldn't you leave an absolute hot story alone? why do you have to bring in the sister, the aunt, the neighbor, the cow, the dog, the mailman,,,,,, it's stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
yawn

I gave up when you said she was 34. Make it realistic at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Conversation

So your math is slightly screwed up! So what? A slip of the calculator can be forgiven.

The one major flaw in the story which made it barely readable was the lack of dialog. You had plenty of opportunities in which you told about one or the other of the characters saying something to the other. In the future, actually have the person say it; don't just tell us that it was said! It would make the story more alive instead of testbooklike.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Pay Them No Mind

Tommboy, your story was good. Don't let any of those negative comments stop you from writing more. Who cares what age the people are, hell its all fantasy anyway. The story was good, I enjoyed it and hope to read about how mom brought sis into the fold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
OK?

It's fantasy, so we can forgive a little. The part about the size of your dick and her age thought? The biggest thing I complain about in any of these stories is the use of the English language. Get an editor -- he or she would have spotted the thing about the math, and he or she would have suggested corrections in your verbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
uhmm..

34-19=15? There's nothing wrong with the ages. There are quite a few girls that give birth at the age of 15. It's completely correct. So quite saying he messed with the math of it.

I thought it was a good story. Don't let the others get you down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
bullshit

this story is nothing more than a load of fucking bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Agreed with bullshit

Awful grammar throughout, poor story-telling and... oh fuck it. Next story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I was soon to move into my mothers house and be the man she had always longed for.

That's so true. Too many women have to make do with hubby and wish they had something better, a real man of the house. Nowadays more and more of them are discovering that that "better"--that much, much better, the real man of the house--is their own son. A mom starts noticing what her boy's got jumping around in his pants. She knows that her son is "young and hung and full of cum," that he's got the youthful energy and strength to do his mother a world of good between her legs with what he's got between his own legs. Nothing rivals a boy's hard on for its firmness and thrusting power, just as nothing can compare with his hot young balls for all the creamy semen they keep on producing. A mother cums like crazy when her boy goes into a fuck-frenzy and pounds and slams his hard fat cock up his own mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole he came out of. And mom blisses out, her eyes roll back in her head, when her boy unloads his young balls and floods her cunt with a torrent of his rich warm semen. He'll be doing that a lot from now on.

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
need to write part 2

You need to go ahead and write part 2 already

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Oh yes

part 2 should be just as hot as this part was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous