All Comments on 'Just Practising'

by Katie T

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
whoa

Very hot, looking forward to more installments.

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 18 years ago
Super great job!

I really enjoyed this! Well written, beleivable, and super erotic!

I Hope there will be more?

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
awesome

can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Beautiful

Not too nor too far, a beautiful story, keep it up.

roopmati

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
yum!

Very nice, perfectly paced, simple and sweet -- and I want more. Either a continuation of this, or other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
It is spelled PRACTICE!!

Get a fucking see and spell or spellcheck before you submit another crappy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Um...

Calm down. "Practise" is how they spell it over in England.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great stuff

I really liked the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Second chapter?

Liked the story. Would like to see second chapter.

ljaljaalmost 18 years ago
very Hott

Ignore the Ass-hole telling you to learn how to spell... Your storie was very good KatieT... Please continue to write.. I cant wait for your next one... Larry ... And I am sorry if I mis-spelled anything... hehehe...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good story

Enjoyed your story, and hope you will write more for us. Don't worry about "practise". Just remember that "practice" is a noun, and "practise" is a verb. I remember which is which by recalling 'prophesy' and 'prophecy' which, since they are pronounced differently, I can distinguish.

Aurelian

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Superb

Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
GREAT story Katie

Katie,

The wankers who read and rate below 75 and then critise how great they thought it was'nt.Shows me just how many perfect people are out there,I wonder why they took the time to read your effot,maybe they read other's as their sick of reading their own shit and jealous of just how great other people are.

I'm looking forward to reading part2 of this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Not enough

Next time please finish it through to its natural end or write a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A hit

Normally, things move too fast. Hoiwever, you seem to realize that a woman teaching a man, it needs to be the way a woman would like her date/man to act in a perfect setting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
practice makes perfect

he definitely needs more lessons - and we're relying on you to make sure we get to read them

ErotonautErotonautalmost 18 years ago
Spellcheck

Contrary to the comment made by "Anonymous in Iraq" and one other (well-meaning) reviewer, the UK uses "practice" for the noun and "practise" for the verb, so your title is perfectly correct. It's amazing how rude some folks can be whilst displaying their own ignorance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved reading this

Nice story.

NookiehunterNookiehunteralmost 18 years ago
Practice Makes Perfect

Making out with a girl is like many things, practice makes perfect. Few guys are born knowing how to do it right. I certainly was not. Having a girl who is willing to teach is a wonderful experience and can lead to many other good things.

Nookiehunter

NookiehunterNookiehunteralmost 18 years ago
Friendly Advice

Making out with a girl is like many things, practice makes perfect. Few guys are born knowing how to do it right. I certainly was not. Having a girl who is willing to teach is a wonderful experience and can lead to many other good things.

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Criticise

Those who can't spell shouldn't criticize, either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved It

A great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wish I had a sister like this

Sweet, hot quickie. One of the best shorts in a long time. Please tell us more.

Katie TKatie Talmost 18 years agoAuthor
FAO Anon in Iraq

Email me if you hate it - your public comment tells me you have your own insecurities which run much deeper than my English spelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Practicing

Wow please please please write some more liked your work that is why we reald stories on Literotica

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Sisterly Love!

When her twin is accused of being a lousy lover - What's a sister to do? Well - it turns out that Sister, dear is a terrific Instructor. And the line forms...*grins* Fun Read!

ChadTheWriterChadTheWriterover 17 years ago
Very nice.

I don't see how anyone could not like this story. There was only one thing wrong with it, and that is: You need to continue the story. It ended too quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what the fuck

the author should go to hell...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Take me with you

If you do decide to go to hell ~ please consider tasking me with you. I want to hear the rest of the story and I want to be next in line for a lesson.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
not bad

not bad, not bad...ended too fast..didnt really GET anywhere

JesseGJesseGover 16 years ago
Let's Be Open-minded

When one makes such close-minded comments, then the writer must take that 'criticizm' with a grain of sand! This was a fantastic story and I surely hope you will continue writing and maybe present us with a second/third chapter in this saga. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
dont worry about the "authors" here.roflamo

great story.dont worry about the moron's who are so worried about spelling .your right of course about the 2 ways our countrys use the word. even if you werent right, ill say this again.this is a sex site.no matter that some people THINK their great artesians praticing their craft. its the story that counts here.not puncuation and capitalization no mater what these idiots think.theres no one from here going to be selling millions of copys of anything.just remember these people that want to critisize are here and they wouldnt be,if they were realy authors of anything.they would be published and wouldnt give this place the time of day.these wannabes that want to bitch about people are just trying to show their inteligence and in fact show their ignorence.

bottom line you have a great story here i cant wait to read the second chapter.

oPENsexoPENsexover 16 years ago
GREAT!

Katie, this was just beautiful.Very sensitive, very sexy and very realistic.Dont worry about critisisms that it finished too fast...it finished just where it should have..at the beginning of a lovely friendship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow!!

What an incredibly hot story. You had me rock hard, throbbing and leaking pre-cum before I got to the end of it.

Thanks,

Mike from Louisiana

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Learn to Spell

Not a bad story but you need to learn how to spell PRACTICE especially if it's in your title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
late comment

yes this is a late comment for the story, but just to say to the other people your spelling is not wrong. I am from America, and even though it is considered English we speak, it is a play off of REAL English which, well you guessed it, came from England.

The story was fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sister helps

Great story ! Wish one of my sisters would have helped me practice. Can't wait to see if they take it a step further in their practicing ! I know he wants to, is she willing to practice the next step with him ? I would have practiced with my sisters in a heartbeat !!

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
Great little tale!

I can't believe that we somehow cannot accept the idea that, even though we share a common language which has a few minor differences, an appreciation of one's writing skills should not be diminished because of it. I loved your little tale and look forward to finding and enjoying more of your submissions. Thank you for sharing a fine talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
spelling critice

sweet i thought it was great story and regaurds to the spelling critic, he was more than likely so turned on that he had to find something to critizes to make himself fill better......keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous