Just Relaxing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he went to get the tripod, I said, "Place the camera so it picks up the entire couch. Turn it on and then come here."

It took him maybe a minute to have everything in place in front of the couch. He sheepishly came to me, stopping an arm's length away. I reached out for his hands, took them in mine, and pulled him closer. I put his hands on my breasts and that was just about the end of having to give him any guidance.

While he explored my body, I stripped him. To be honest, once out of his glasses and conservative clothes, he wasn't a bad looking kid. And what's not to like about a nineteen year old cock that was hard enough and thick enough to please the most finicky cock connoisseur.

For all I knew, I was his first woman. I was hoping I was because, with the camera rolling, I was intent on giving him the best I had and sending him away with a memory that would last.

I squeezed his cock a few times and stroked it while I gently kissed him. Then I kneeled down. I smiled at the incongruity of this awkward kid in the woods having such a magnificent erection. I cradled it in my hand before sliding my tongue along each side, from the head to his balls. It was rather odd having to remember where the camera was the whole time, but I still managed to focus on Jason's shaft more than the camera.

I put my hand on his ass and the head of his cock between my lips. I leaned forward and soon he was against the back of my throat. I could feel his butt tense up immediately and smiled to myself at the possibility of being the first to have him this way. The blowjob lasted a couple minutes and I could feel him throbbing against my tongue.

I pulled back and sat on the couch. Then I laid out flat and looked up at Jason.

"Come here," I said. "I need you inside me. Let's give them a real show."

Jason climbed between my legs, his wet, hard cock bouncing as he moved. He looked scared.

"I don't want you to worry about anything, Jason. Just fuck me and don't concern yourself with anything except cumming. Got it?"

He nodded silently, moving up so his cock was almost at my pussy. I thought he was a bit nervous about going too fast, so I put my hand on his cock and guided him closer. He stretched out. I put the head of his cock between the lips of my pussy and smiled at him.

"Now. You do the rest," I said softly.

And he did it superbly. His cock entered me gradually. I took in a deep breath as he stretched me wider and wider, going deeper and deeper until his body rested on mine. He seemed to rise back up at that initial contact, but I pulled him by the butt and brought him back down to me. After that, it was pure bliss.

I wrapped my legs around his waist. I let him suck on my tits and use his hands to massage them while he fucked me. We rocked on that couch for a long, long time, just enjoying the feeling and getting closer and closer to orgasms.

"That's it, Jason. Just like that," I urged him.

He was silent throughout, not asking anything of me or giving any sign of delight other than the continuous piston-like motion of his marvelous cock. I did, however, hear his breathing get harder and he definitely lost some of his timidity the longer we went. He was all over my tits with his mouth. He held me by the ass and clutched at it with more vigor.

"C'mon, Jason. Cum for me. Cum hard for me."

His first moan was wonderful to hear. I clamped onto his cock a little tighter with my muscles and tried to force the cum out of him. I probably didn't have to. He was ready.

He groaned louder.

"That's it. Fuck me! Faster!" I begged.

Jason cried out, "Ohhhhhhh God. I'm...I'm...ahhhhhhhh."

His orgasm had to be the best I'd ever felt from a man, of any age. He plunged his cock into me with vicious force, grunting loudly with each thrust and emptying his cum into me in volumes.

"Yes, Jason! Yes! Keep going!"

He pounded me over and over, his huge cock never seeming to stop pouring out warm cum. We rolled on the couch, bouncing off the back cushions and reveling in Jason's prolonged orgasm. I could feel the cum leaking out onto my thighs just as he was beginning to finish.

I touched my clit one time and that's all it took for me. I came in waves and Jason just hung on, his cock still inside me...still erect. He bit my nipples and I came some more, wishing the thunder was closer to drown out my howling.

When it was over, I think Jason wasn't exactly sure what to say or do. I assured him everything was wonderful, which it was, and we got dressed together. All I asked for was a copy of the video and we made those arrangements.

I watch it with fond memories of the shy kid in the woods and the sensation of his cock inside me.