Just Say No To Asscrack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. Rach, we're gonna loop the dialogue later, so why don't you show off some of your skills under pressure?"

"I've never felt more pressure than when Santana fucked my ass," Brittany agreed.

There was no pressure left in Rachel's body. It was all just slickness and slipping. "I had a dream, a dream about you, baby," she sung, her voice barely trembling. Santana was ass-fucking her smoothly now, feeling no resistance at all as she thrust her dildo as fast as a piston in a V8 engine. "It's gonna come true, baby. They think that we're through, but baby—"

Santana reached under her again and grabbed her large tits, pulling at her nips until they grew hard and stiff in her hands. "Ohhhhh, God, Santana! Squeeze my tits! Squeeze them hard!" Rachel moaned, before quickly picking up the beat. "You'll be swell! You'll be great! Gonna have the whole world on the plate!"

Santana grunted and savagely dug her fingers into the teenager's breasts, pinching her nipples until she sobbed with pain and pleasure. Then, she slid her hands back down to her ass and gripped her asscheeks hard, forcing them even wider apart, trying to bury her strap-on even deeper. She rammed her stiff dildo up Rachel's aching asshole, groaning with the power she felt as Rachel's ass tried to suck her inside, she enjoyed it so much.

"Starting here, starting now, honey—"

Rachel suddenly came powerfully. Her climax raged through her hot, writhing body forcefully. Her ass wriggled up and down on the couch as she tried to capture every lewd sensation of the orgasm ripping through her cunt and her ravaged asshole.

"Everything's coming up roses!" She bellowed, eyes shut in transcendent ecstasy. They popped open a moment later. "I'd like to dedicate that performance to Ethel Mermen, a close personal friend if we had ever met—"

Santana smacked her hard on her trembling asscheeks. "Stop shaking your little ass so much, baby! You almost made my strap-on slip out! You don't want that to happen, do you?"

"Oh, God, no, Santana, anything but that! Keep fucking my ass!" Rachel whimpered, still in the middle of her orgasm. "Don't ever take your dildo out of my ass! My asshole's not complete without you fucking it!"

Rachel kept coming as she continued to squeeze the Cheerio's dildo with the tight walls of her ass, feeling Santana fucking her ass even harder and faster now.

Santana went harder on Rachel with each plunge. She was too turned on to keep fucking without getting off. She pictured herself spinning Rachel around and making the little brunette eat her cunt; the thought of Rachel's average looks being ground into her pussy almost got her off.

She shot her dildo all the way up Rachel's slick little asshole, then began to grind it in a small, tight circle inside the hole. Rachel moaned and came again as Santana fucked her with increasing force. Knowing that it was Quinn's bitch she was doggy-styling aroused her to a fever pitch of lust and excitement she had never felt before.

"Ahhhhhh," Brittany moaned.

The blonde was wriggling her ass in the chair, ramming her fingers in and out of her horny cunt in a frenzy as orgasm after orgasm tore through her hot body. She stared at Santana's dildo reaming out Rachel's asshole and she couldn't get over how big and hard the dildo was, even after all that savage fucking. It was amazing that Santana hadn't squirted yet.

Rachel loved the feel of the Cheerio's strap-on hotly fucking against her. She gasped with pleasure and excitement as Santana continued to plug in and out, in and out. She could feel the raging heat from the friction and it just added fuel to the fire in her cunt.

"You're a natural anal whore, Rach. I think fucking your ass is the one activity I can stand to do with you!" Santana panted, straining hard now with the exertion of her brutal pumping.

Rachel blushed with pride at Santana's lewd words. She appreciated their sisterly solidarity, now more than ever before, and she was glad and proud that she was able to give the Cheerio such a good ass-fucking, especially since this was her very first time. But somehow, she found that her movements and wriggles just came naturally and now Santana's praise turned her on even more.

As Santana continued to fuck Rachel's ass with hard, powerful strokes of her gigantic dildo, she reached underneath her writhing body and thrust her right hand into Rachel's pussy, while her left hand was still holding Rachel's cheeks apart for her thrusting dildo.

Merciless fingers began to strum Rachel's clit, making her come again and again bucking and moaning as she did, each orgasm more powerful than the last.

"Ohhhhh, Santana! That's soooo wonderful! You're such a considerate and giving lover!" Rachel cried.

But Santana was about to come. She unbuckled the dildo's straps and pulled herself free, leaving it embedded in Rachel's straining ass. "Get the fuck over here, Britt!"

Brittany left the camera on the coffee table next to Rachel, the viewfinder capturing her hair left wildly askew across her sweaty face, damp locks of it being sucked in and out of her gaping, panting mouth. "Starting here," she mumbled in a fugue, "starting now..."

Brittany spread Santana's thighs and went for her slit, licking fervently at the juices that had been trapped by the base of her strap-on, so warm and musky. The blonde was the aggressor now as she sucked and tongued Santana's burning cunt. Santana stood there, hot mouth eating her cunt, and felt astonished. It had been mildly amusing to play with Rachel's soft, willing body. To finger into her box, fondle her shapely breasts, and most especially to fuck her virgin ass. But now Brittany was making her come.

She fucked happily on her girlfriend's face, gave herself thrills by cupping her own breasts and stoking the fires in her nipples. She felt pierced by Brittany's tongue, like her own dildo was being fucked into her passage. "Fucking finally, a decent lay!" Santana cried, climbing a steep peak.

"Come, Santana," Brittany said. Her serene face was smeared with Santana's juices as she peered up her dark belly. "You've gotten us all off. You're done. You can come now." Then she sucked hard on Santana's cunt and Santana went right through the roof.

"Oh, yes, yes, YES, YESSSSS!" she stormed, feeling her body lock up like it was girding itself for a hit. She hung there, quivering as her cunt got ready to reward her for all she'd done for it.

"Que no pare la fiesta," she moaned, "don't stop the party..."

Her cunt produced flame and relief the only way it knew how: a strong orgasm, a powerful orgasm. She thought her pussy must convulse even harder than a cock did when it spurted. She was sobbing with delight, release, and pleasure as she gave up a climax to her pillaging lover. Again and again she gave convulsive tribute to the hungry mouth that clung to her sex. Finally her need and her satisfaction ebbed, to leave her panting and glowing. Fucked.

She sat down on one of Rachel's glibly matching chairs, Brittany lying on top of her, smearing her pussy-oiled cheek on Santana's in a hug. "Wow, look at Manhands!" Santana whistled.

When Rachel had pulled the dildo out of herself, every inch of its withdrawal a strange new feeling that she didn't quite know how to hold in, she'd immediately wanted to put it back in. Her orgasm had been so intense, it'd been like a part of her. When it was over, the strap-on out of her ass, she felt like there'd been a surgical operation, leaving a gaping emptiness inside her. She tried to fill it, probing the emptiness in her wet pussy, her fingers stoking orange-tinged embers into full redness.

The Cheerios both watched excitedly as Rachel finished fingering herself. As the last of her orgasm died away, she brought her coated fingers to her mouth and began to greedily suck them off. One by one, she licked her fingers clean. Then she looked up and grinned happily at the Cheerios.

"Everything's coming up roses for me and for you," Rachel whispered as she covered her own sopping pussy with her hand. She could still feel her gaping anus struggling to close, the tense soreness like having Santana's finger back inside her, preparing her for another session.

"We should all get together and do this more often!" Brittany said excitedly. "Rachel has enough holes for both of us."

"I'll see if I can think up a sequel," Santana chuckled as he squeezed her lover fondly, petted her hair, shared sweet lady kisses. When Rachel hunched over to them, feeling like one giant bruise centered around her ass, Santana let the brunette sprawl at her legs. Rachel clung to her thigh and kissed her knee. Santana had to hand it to Fabray—she really had her bitch well-trained.

"I'm so glad you let me help out on your student film," Rachel told her. "And had sex with me."

"Anytime, Rach."

"I think my name should be above the title."

***

"Hey, Quinn, you coming to watch my short film this Saturday?" Santana gave Quinn a leading grin. "Just us girls?"

"I'm pretty sure I get enough of you in real life, San."

"Rachel has a starring role."

"So? What do I care? I don't care. I get enough of Rachel too."

"I'm sure you give her enough to."

"What?"

"Nothing. But just so you know—if you do come over, and watch my movie, I think you'll find it has a really great end."

12