Just Small Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I went and collected Jim and Alice and told them we were going back to the lake but for a couple of weeks so they needed to pack all their clothes. I got out a suitcase for each of them and then went and quietly packed mine up being careful not to wake Jane. I just didn't want to talk to her right now. Before we left, I wrote a note and told her where we were going and I would be taking a couple of weeks off work. It wasn't a long note but I did suggest that she put a lot of thought into what she really wanted because our marriage was hanging by a thread. Not only that but I said she had been playacting before and it was very apparent to me now that she didn't want me anymore. I finished up by saying that I was angry, tired, disgusted and humiliated and felt like she had taken advantage of me and played me for a fool. But I did say we would talk when I got back and I wasn't filing the divorce papers until then.

With all the delays we didn't arrive at Lakeside Cabins until late afternoon. We lucked out and they had several vacant cabins. I booked one for two weeks and we got unloaded and unpacked. I realized that the kids needed to go to school on Monday but I could drive them. Usually the last week of school was not that important for kids their age and I would see if I could get permission to take them out early. If I took them Monday they would only miss two and a half days so it didn't seem to be a big deal.

We had eaten on the way up so now it was swimming pool time and the kids jumped into their suits. It really wasn't that much of a surprise that when we got there we found Marcia and her kids already there. She seemed very happy to see us and gave me a nice hug and kiss on the cheek. We hugged each other's kids and it really felt nice to be able to be affectionate instead of feeling hostile and angry. Lying in the warm sun mellowed me out some more and I finally felt my muscles begin to relax a little.

After a half hour of sun bathing, I slipped back into the water and swam ten laps as fast as I could. I guess I was working out some more of my anger and also making up for the walks I had missed lately. Feeling invigorated after the swim, I dried off and got dressed. Jane said she would love to watch the kids for me and I then headed over to the office to make some phone calls.

The first one was to John Stanford, my lawyer.

"John, this is Zach. I'm afraid it's gotten to the point we talked about. Go ahead and put the private detectives on her. She is home alone now or at least the kids and I aren't there. We are out at Lakeside Cabins. I already gave you the phone number out here so call and leave a message if I need to contact you. We will be out here for at least two weeks although I will be coming into town sometime next week to do some stuff at work and I will make an appointment with you also."

"I think you are doing the smart thing Zach, John said. "Perhaps not the thing your heart wants you to do but you can't carry on a marriage if the other party is not trying. You will be happy to know that my talks with the corporation that owns the gym have been progressing quite well. Especially since I showed them the pill bottle you took off of Jane with their employees name on it and also the voice tapes of his fellow employees telling tales. I'm thinking that after my fee and taxes you should still clear six hundred to seven hundred thousand."

What? My brain couldn't get around a number that big. You have got to be kidding me! Why are any of us married men still working? We should just set up our wives to have an affair with an employee of a large wealthy corporation and then threaten law suit. I wouldn't have even thought of it if John hadn't suggested it and urged me to go for it. Of course that's why he was a lawyer and I wasn't.

The next week and a half went by quickly. The kids and I were having the time of our lives. We swam, we fished, we hiked, played games and went on road trips. One trip was to a place that rented horses and I really enjoyed that. I had forgotten how much fun riding a horse could be. Another trip was to a cave that had tours that went three levels down beneath the earth. It also had some history to it and back during prohibition the first level had been turned into a honky tonk. They had a wooden floor put in, a full bar and a band that played western swing four days a week.

Marcia and I also became much closer friends. While the kids played and swam, we talked a lot. I got a much better insight into what kind of person she was and I feel she did the same with me. There was a lot of mutual attraction there, both physical and emotional, but we never got close to having sex. Most of that may have been because the kids were always with us but her parents did babysit for us so we could have a couple of dinner and dancing dates. I think mostly we both realized that we had been under a lot of stress and had major feelings of insecurity so that a relationship that was based on sex now would not be a long lasting one.

Marcia had several long discussions with her husband while I was gone and he had confessed to sleeping with two more women. That had been a shock but it was the lack of feelings on both their parts that convinced her that their marriage was dead and she had filed for divorce. He had agreed and signed the papers and they would be officially not married in three more months. The other thing that surprised her was that he had no interest in the children and gave her full custody. He could visit anytime he wanted but Marcia had to agree before hand and she controlled all aspects of the type of contact he would have.

I was very happy for her when I heard this because I knew how much she loved her children. If I could get a deal like that with Jane I would be ecstatic. But it wasn't likely to happen given what a bitch she had become. But I also knew that she had shown less and less interest in being a mother over the last six months. She had gradually been distancing herself from the children and it seemed they relied on her less and less. Especially out here at the lake where they were having too good a time to miss her.

After all they still had me, the best dad in the world, hahaha! And Marcia was a fill in mother for them when they were out here also. They got along great with her and her children and Marcia's parents also for that matter. In fact we had been here long enough now that since we were hanging out with the owner's daughter, most of the staff now knew us by name and had befriended the kids also. In just a few short weeks the Lakeside Cabins had become a home away from home for us.

However I knew I still had unfinished business. Time to leave my retreat and go back to town and meet with my lawyer. I still had trouble wrapping my brain around how fast and total Jane and my relationship had crumbled. In the two weeks we had been gone, there had not been one phone call or any other attempt to contact us. The Jane I knew of only three or four years ago could have never done that.

So it was with a sense of sadness and foreboding that I drove back into town. Marcia's parents had graciously agreed to watch Jim and Alice while I went back by myself. There was no way I wanted them along as it was probably going to get nasty at some point and I wasn't going to be in a good mood. The less trauma they had to face the better. They had already gone through way too much.

I was a little early for my appointment but John ushered me right in to his office. He sat me down in a nicely upholstered leather chair and gave me a folder to look at. He told me it was the private detective's report and to look through it and when I was ready we would talk. Okay, no more denial it's time to be strong and get it over with.

I knew it was going to be bad but I had no idea it was going to be this bad! There was a day by day and hour by hour log of where she had gone and what she had done. There were pictures of her meeting other men, going out to dinner with them, dancing if you can call it that and finally going into our house with them.

Jane really should have picked another place to fuck them as I had signed consent for the private detective to fully wire our home with camera's and microphone's. There were three or four CD's in the packet that I assumed contained some video. The printed out photograph's were more than I wanted to see. I could feel the blood rushing to my head as I looked at them. The room got hot and I felt sweaty and grimy! I felt anger, despair and sadness all in one fell swoop. There were more men than I ever thought possible. There was Ernesto as I knew he would be. Also the three guys from the party were gracious enough to make an appearance. But then there were three others that I had no idea who they were.

What shocked me to the core were the multiple partner encounters. My wife, the mother of my children was taking them on two at a time, three at a time and even on one occasion what looked like a gang bang with all of them. Good god, how long had this been going on? No wonder I didn't get much sex. She sure didn't need me for that did she? I was disgusted and sick to my stomach. I excused myself from John and went to his bathroom because I was certain I was going to throw up. Instead I just fell to my knees and started to cry. No, not cry, that wasn't descriptive enough. It was like all the tension, sadness, hurt and pain that had built up in my soul the last six months came wailing out like a hurricane that was out of control.

I have no idea how long it went on but then suddenly I was done. All the emotions were gone and I just felt dead like a robot inside. I blew my nose, washed my face and went back to John's office. When I got there he asked me if I was ok and then wanted to know what I wanted to do. It was a simple question and it got a simple answer. File the divorce papers and let's put the plan into action.

John told me some good news also. He said that the suit against the gym was now going to be settled out of court and they were just waiting for the divorce to be filed before they confronted and fired Ernesto. He said he was glad that they didn't investigate Jane first because with so many other men involved we had a much less powerful case against them. I had to sign the papers for the settlement and then we walked next door to have them notarized. John told me I would get $650,000.00 but that it wouldn't be due to be paid until the divorce was final. In that way Jane would have no claim on the money.

Since we were a community property state, the only thing that would be at issue would be custody of the children. Everything else got divided up fifty/fifty no matter how much of a cheating, disgusting slut she had been. I had already done a pretty good job of separating our finances and the only thing left in that area was that I was going to change the locks at the house to make sure she didn't try to steal or trash any of my personal property. That is if she hadn't done it already since it was crystal clear that she considered our marriage to be over with already.

At least I couldn't conceive of any other way she could be thinking if her idea of trying to salvage our marriage was to have a non stop orgy. I had an overwhelming desire to know what she had been thinking through all of this and how far back it went. But I also knew that she had been less than truthful before so why would she tell me the truth now that I was divorcing her. One thing I believed now was that it had started long before Ernesto. It would have been just too big a leap from the sweet, loyal, loving wife I had known to what I saw in those pictures.

It was pretty obvious that the sweet, loyal, loving wife had been a damn good actress. Oh some of it might have been true but it was obvious that she was also a greedy, manipulative, secretive wife in addition to the role she played. And if truth be known, I had always been aware of that greedy, manipulative part of her. I just never thought that it extended to sex or was as powerful as it now turned out to be.

When I got to our house after leaving John's office, I had thought that she would be at work and I could secure some of my most important personal property and lock it in my car and then call for a locksmith. No such luck however. There was a strange car parked on the street in front of our house when I pulled into the driveway. But I didn't see Jane's car anywhere so I didn't think too much of it.

I opened the front door and there in my living room was something I thought I would never see. Jane was bent over the back of the sofa naked from the waist down and some guy I didn't know was plowing her like a mule working the back forty. He was moving in and out at a very fast rate of speed and everytime he moved in there was a smacking sound as he hit her ass cheeks. It may have been a good rhythm for fucking but I didn't think I could dance to it.

Somehow my anger didn't come back. I still just felt dead inside. Guess all my emotion for the day had been used up in the bathroom. So I just stood there watching and didn't say a thing. They were both facing away from me and didn't even know I was there. They had our stereo playing fairly loud so that it must have covered up the sound of my car and the opening of the front door.

It was okay though. At the speed he was going it didn't last very long. With a final grunt he clenched his ass muscles and shot his gooey deposit deep into the caverns of my wife's vagina. Never having had an experience like this before, I didn't know what the etiquette was. Should I applaud or shout out bravo? Instead I stepped back into the half bath in the hall and got a couple of towels. Walking back in I threw them at them and told them to clean up and get the hell out of the house.

At least I got the satisfaction of scaring the shit out of them. They both jumped and shouted out and then turned and saw me. Jane at first got a scared look but then it morphed into one of resignation. The scared look never left the face of the guy and he jumped into his pants, grabbed the rest of his clothes and took out the front door as fast as he could. Jane just stood there with his cum trickling down her leg. She was far more calm and collected than she should have been. I don't know why I expected tears or some sort of plea for forgiveness. I guess I was still expecting the actress but she seemed to be tired of playing her role.

"Hello Zach, quite a surprise to see you here."

"Oh, I can imagine Jane my dearest. Would you at least go to the bathroom and clean up and put some pants on. I fear that this is not the type of porn that turns me on."

With that I turned and went into the kitchen, got me a beer out of the refrigerator and sat down at the kitchen table. I was about halfway through the beer when Jane joined me having put on a pair of jeans. She was still acting very calm like it was everyday of the week that I came home to her being fucked in the living room.

"So Jane, no pleadings or sad stories? No telling me I have it all wrong or he doesn't mean anything to you?"

"No not really Zach. It seems kind of stupid to try anything like that. I've actually known deep inside that it would wind up like this. I'm obviously not the woman that you thought I was all of these years. Oh, I have tried to be that woman. At one time I thought I had changed into that woman but now both you and I know it's not true."

"What the hell are you talking about Jane? You mean for fifteen years you've been playing a role?"

She actually had a sad look on her face as she replied this time.

"Yes, that is exactly it. I've been a hell of an actress playing a great part. Because believe me Zach being your wife is a great part. You are a good man and a lot of women are looking for what you bring to the table. Sweet, kind, generous to a fault and you are just about the best father I have ever seen. The problem is that even a good actress occasionally gets off of her game and begins to have some bad performances. I guess I just got bored with playing the same part all of these years and started to let my real self out again."

"What do you mean your real self?"

"You never knew Zach. I didn't want you to know. Hell I knew if you did know it would all be over. How I kept you away from the people that knew me in high school and my early twenties before I met you I'll never know. Remember we didn't even meet until I was twenty one. I had a lot of wild, crazy days behind me by that time."

But you weren't wild and crazy when I met you? You were shy and quiet the way I remember it."

Another sad little smile and she looked at me as if I was a couple of beers short of a six pack.

"Don't you get it? That was the beginning of the acting. I had built an image in my mind of the type of woman I thought you wanted and I tried to be it. I saw you at a party when you were going with that girl Martha. Later on when she was talking with some of her girlfriends, I heard her describing what kind of a guy you were and how you were probably the nicest guy she had ever gone out with but were a little boring. Well I was at a stage in my life when I thought a nice guy would be wonderful no matter how boring. Besides I thought you were cute and fell in love with your smile."

"But Zach before I met you I ran with a rough crowd. We were into drugs and sex and having as much fun and excitement as we could. I lost my virginity when I was 12 and have loved sex ever since. At first I just kept getting my heart broken because they would just fuck me a couple of times, brag to their friends and that was it. I knew I should stop being so easy but by that time I had a reputation and the nice guys like you didn't want to go out with me and the other kind expected me to put out."

"And like I said, I loved sex so it was hard for me not to go along with them since I enjoyed it as much or more than they did. It just got worse as I got older and in high school I was the class slut. I went out with all the bad boys and fucked most of the others in secret because they didn't want it known that they had been with me. Soon I was doing a lot of drugs and getting into group sex. I did two guys at once, three, four and one weekend I ended up with half the basketball team in a cabin in the woods. At a class graduation party, my so called boyfriend got me drunk and drugged and then turned me over to his friends. The next day they told me I had taken on over twenty guys although I couldn't remember any of it."

"That was the last straw as far as I was concerned. I broke off from my high school crowd and tried to walk the straight and narrow. I guess for me I did walk that path but since it was me there was no way I was not going to have sex. Since I was in the working world now, I started meeting older men and discovered I could control them a lot better than my high school friends. Oh I still put out for just about everyone of them but I made them wait until the third or fourth date. In that way I kept some control over both them and myself and I made sure they treated me with some measure of respect."

"I got off of all the drugs at this time also which helped with the control thing. I would drink some alcohol but that was it. After a few years of this, I went to that party and met you. You were the kind of nice guy I wanted. I could see the way you were with women and knew that if I could get you to fall in love with me that you would never hurt me and would always try to make me happy."

Finally a tear fell. I saw it creep out of the corner of her eye and slide in a slow trail over her cheek. Her voice finally had some emotion in it.

"Oh honey and you did do that. You made me so happy for a long time. I'm the one that's let you down. You more than kept your share of the bargain."