Just The Right Push

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure enough, Connie was switching back and forth from one hard cock to the other, slobbering over them, adding strings of saliva to the cum on her chin, her hands stroking whichever one she wasn't sucking. She was sitting back on her feet, but couldn't get a good angle on both, so she knelt up, vigorously pumping her mouth on the dicks she was servicing. And servicing with relish, Phil saw. This was no angry, bitter, revenge show now, he thought. She was sucking two cocks, in front of a crowd, like a woman possessed, and her eyes were closed in rapture, opening only when she switched, her mouth hanging open as she moved from one to the other. Phil was fully hard now, and thought probably that a lot of guys were. He wondered if the ladies were getting off on this as well.

Clearly, the two guys Connie was sucking were excited. Not only were they the first ones in front of her, but the sounds they were making indicated that they were close to cumming already. Connie was holding them at her face, stroking both, looking at the guys in the eyes, then taking one into her mouth as she rubbed the other on her cheek, then switching. Fuck, he thought, my repressed wife is rubbing wet, hard cocks on her face.

As the realization occurred to him, the owner of the cock she was rubbing on her face exploded, coating her puffed cheeks and stretched lips as she continued sucking. The crowd released a mixed review of cheers from the guys and yucky sounds from the girls, with good-natured laughs from all. Phil was astounded as the guy she was sucking followed the first one, inspired by his wife's facial, and filled her mouth for the second time that night. This time she pulled back after taking his load, and made a show of swallowing. The crowd cheered, and Phil's cock got harder. He thought he might bust through his khakis.

As the second guy pulled back, zipping up and high-fiving his friends, Connie raised herself up on her knees, and began undoing her pants. "Don't stop now, guys, there's more to come. This isn't over, by a long shot!" She turned to see Phil when he moved, and grinned wildly at him. She opened and pulled her pants down, slipping her panties down with them. She always wore sensible, plain underwear.

And now her sensible underwear was at her knees, and she was pulling her legs out of them, leaving them at a tangle around one ankle. Phil froze with astonishment as she draped herself across a nearby bar stool, face down, and he had a momentary flash of her pussy before a guy her didn't know stepped behind her, his pants falling, and was grabbing her hips. He scurried to her side, trying to – what? To stop her? To see better? To join in? He didn't know, his brain was running in every direction at once.

But it made no difference, his choice was made for him as another guy stepped to her head, and bounced his cock at Connie's face, but as she opened to accept it she howled as the guy behind her drove his cock inside her. The crowd parted as Phil approached, and he had a full side view of his once uptight wife's lithe body bent over the stool, her ass and legs exposed and spread, and was able to see the cock slipping in and out of her as she moaned and sucked the cock in front of her. Her head craned forward and her cheeks drew in as she worked the head, and he watched her hand reach behind him, pulling him closer. She pulled him in, gagging on his tool, and coughed a spray of spit around his shaft, eliciting a hushed admiration from the crowd.

There was no cheering now, just murmured comments, subdued moans and astonished looks as Connie's mouth opened, the cock dangling loose in front of her. The guy fucking her was driving his cock harder, and she groaned with the increased pace and penetration. Her grunts became words, mumbled at first, then audible. "Don't stop, more," Phil heard. "Oh, fuck, fuck," and then she opened to suck the cock in her face again.

The three of them were all groaning, and making animal noises now, and the guy in front, dissatisfied with Connie's intermittent attention, began fucking her open mouth. He didn't push too hard or too far, and she allowed him access to her face, holding her mouth as still and open as she could as she got publicly fucked. She was in another zone now, one Phil had never seen her in, one he'd dreamed of her in, but usually the dream included him. The look on her face; the glazed semi-closed eyes, the slack jaw, the groans of delight and passion and the passionate urges of 'more' and 'harder, like that' made him jealous and furious and incredibly excited. He'd never seen this in her before.

His mental meandering were suddenly interrupted by a roar from the guy between Connie's legs, and he pulled her hips hard and drove himself fully inside, holding himself deep, pressing his full length in her as he released his load. Connie pulled off the cock in her mouth to call out, "Yeah, fill me up, give it to me, oh, fuck," and then she screamed, and came, hard, harder than he'd ever seen her before. Her body shook and she was practically barking and yelling as she rode her lightning wave while the guy slowed, and stroked her wetness slowly, easing himself in and out of her. Then the guy slipped out, pulled back, and Phil got a flash of her wet hairy pussy, open and oozing, red and used, before the guy from her head distracted him, calling out his orgasm, and stroking himself furiously into her open mouth and face. She caught some on her tongue, but most went into her face, joining the residue of the last two.

And then the guy pulled back and zipped up, disappearing back into the crowd, anonymous, and Phil heard the rumble of discussion and uncomfortable whispers as the crown began to rustle, and move away and disperse. It took a few minutes, but eventually he was left in the room alone with Connie, who remained prone over the bar stool, her bare ass in the air, her heavy panting beginning to settle into long, easy breaths. She hung her head sideways, coated with cum, eyes closed. Her expression was dreamy, with a warm contented expression; no tension or anger, and her lips were curled just a little at the corners.

"Are- uh, are you, uh," he started, kneeling next to her. "Are you okay?"

Her eyes fluttered open, and she saw him, and lifted her head and smiled. "Oh, Phil, I am so okay I could pass out." Her face lit up, and then flushed red, embarrassed. "I must look a mess." She lifted herself off the stool, worry crossing her expression. "Are you angry?"

"Honestly," he answered softly, "I don't know. It was, well," he paused. "Surprising."

"You're telling me," she said. "Please don't hate me Phil. I wanted to hurt you so bad, the way you hurt me. But then I, well, I guess I got carried away." Her face brightened suddenly, and she knelt up. "But oh, Phil, you were right. You were so right. I just stopped thinking too much, and let go, and it was so good, so exciting." She smirked at him. "I can't wait to do it all with you," she whispered coyly.

"Why don't we get you cleaned up first, and dressed, and go home," he said, helping her up.

"They shot their, you know, their stuff-"

"Cum," he told her. She was pulling her pants up.

"They shot it in my face. Is it nasty?" Her tongue slipped out and licked a drip at her lip.

"Yeah, a little." He helped her pull her pants up. "Why don't you go wipe yourself off in the bathroom, and we'll go home." He steered her to the hallway. "When we get there, we'll try it again, but this time with my dick."

She grinned, and headed for the bathroom.

12