Just the Six of Us Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,313 Followers

Beth tightened her grip on Sarah's hair and yanked the older girl's head back. Wincing, Sarah giggled, but finally acquiesced. Diving forwards, she latched both hands around her younger sister and attacked the blonde girl's pussy. Soon Beth's hips were moving in time with Sarah's lapping tongue, Sarah licked in broad strokes before plunging her tongue into Beth's depths, then pulling it back sucking on the clitoris, both hands locked around her thighs, Beth made a soft grunting noise as she began to feel the orgasm build until it finally crashed over her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!" Beth sputtered, her legs growing weak as she came. Spent, she collapsed down atop her naked elder sister, and the two began to kiss, tongues dancing amid their own feminine juices. Several long minutes of kissing later, they both lay still on the clothes strewn floor, fingers entwined in hair, soft kisses being placed on cheeks and lips.

"I'm sorry," Beth said.

"Aw honey," Sarah said. "Don't worry, I had a blast. Like I said before, I like it when Temptress Beth takes over."

"Still, I hope I didn't hurt you," Beth said.

Sarah twirled a lock of blonde hair in her fingers as Beth began to kiss her chest affectionately. "You said something takes over?"

Beth sucked a nipple into her mouth and nodded. "I guess you could describing it like being really angry and seeing red. Like when a rage takes over and you just want to beat the crap out of something. It's like that, except with sex, and multiply it by a hundred."

"Holy shit," Sarah said, digesting what Beth said. "So the lesson is, don't get you turned on if we can't finish what we start."

Beth giggled. "Slutty Beth showed up so quickly this time. With Mike, it was days of tortured playing around it. Now that I know more about sex, I'll have to be careful."

"We'll go to my favorite little sex toy shop and get you a few toys," Sarah said. "Just in case, Slutty Beth shows up again."

"I thought you were calling her Temptress Beth."

Sarah shrugged and smiled as Beth moved to her other breast. "We'll let Mike decide what to call her."

"If he ever remembers," Beth said.

Sarah sighed deeply. "Yeah. There is that." Sitting up, she kissed Beth one more time. "Come on, lets go watch TV."

******

Mike pulled into the driveway in Emma's car. The front porch light wasn't on for him, but he could see the living room light on. He entered quietly and saw Sarah sitting on the couch watching TV, Beth snuggled up closely to her. He smiled as he came around the couch and sat down.

"Hey sweetie," Sarah whispered. Beth was snoring quietly, her head laying on Sarah's chest. "How was your date?"

"Well, she's definitely not the same old Emily that I remember."

"Oh yeah? How so?"

"Well, a lot happened out in California, and her mom ran off with someone else, to New York, she said. Emily flunked out of school out there, and her dad couldn't afford to keep sending her, so she came back here."

"Poor Emily. Any idea why she failed out of school?" Sarah asked, concerned.

Mike nodded. "Boyfriend problems," he said, reluctant to say more. "Guess I'll turn in."

"Before you go," Sarah said as he started to rise. "I was thinking; we can go look for another vehicle tomorrow, if you'd like."

Mike smiled. "I'm guessing there was no saving my old truck?"

Sarah cast him a sympathetic wince. "Sorry Mike," she said, shaking her head.

He shrugged, glad that his parents had left them so well taken care of. Sarah was great with their money and investments, ensuring that they'd have plenty of financial assets to take care of any problems, like needing a new truck.

"Tomorrow after class then?" he asked.

Sarah nodded and smiled. "It'll be Friday right?"

Mike smiled and turned again, heading for the stairs. "You need help with Beth?" he asked, although he knew that he was still a little too fragile to be much help.

"Nah, thanks," Sarah smiled. "It's nice holding one of my girls."

Mike nodded and turned. "Night."

"Night, sweetie."

The quiet sounds of the TV faded as he headed up the stairs and to his room. His desk lamp was shining from beneath the door to his room, and he quietly pushed the door open. Danni looked up from her spot on the bed, smiling as she peered at him over the top of her book.

Mike raised a hand and waved quickly, heading towards his dresser, peeling his shirt off and reaching for a fresh pair of boxers to sleep in. As he finished dressing for bed, Danni was laying her book down and scooted over to her side of the bed. She was wearing an old shirt of his, her soft skin looking pale in the dim light of the room. Her hair was tied in a ribbon. Mike stopped and cocked his head curiously.

"What's wrong?" she said, seeing his expression of confusion.

"I... I remember something."

Danni couldn't contain the hopeful look on her face. "What is it?" she asked hurriedly. "Are you okay?"

Mike nodded and gestured towards her hair. "The ribbon. I... can't place it..."

Danni smiled and nodded, remembering very well the night that she'd dressed up for him, a ribbon in her hair, the night of the camera.

Mike was scouring his mind, and once again he had a flash of an image of a tiny version of himself banging hands and head on the windows of a door-less room. It was gone in a flash and replaced with an image of Danni, hair curled up in the ribbon, her finger in her mouth biting it sexily.

Mike shook his head, the image disappearing. "What the fuck is wrong with me," he said, not intending it to be out loud.

Danni, her hopes dwindling, threw her covers back and patted the bed beside her, misunderstanding what he was saying. "You'll remember soon enough," she said. She'd almost called him lover, but held it back just in time.

Mike, glad that she couldn't know what images had flashed through his mind, nodded and smiled, laying down in the bed beside her. He faced away from her this time, and Danni, wishing that he'd wrapped his arms around her, resigned herself to turning over and going to sleep.

After a few minutes of silence, Danni turned back over and looked at Mike, his eyes were closed and he breathing grew deeper, his mouth open. She loved the way his face looked when he slept, and loved to watch it even more. The muscular yet soft contours of his jaw and neck, his brown hair, his scruffy face, desperately needing a shave. His breathing was slow and rhythmic. It was comforting for Danni, hearing it night after night. She doubted she could sleep without him next to her, hearing his breathing, smelling him, feeling his weight, his presence near her. It was almost too much to bear not being able to lean over and kiss him. A single tear dropped onto her pillow as she turned over.

The movement of Danni's settling roused Mike slightly. He reached out, and his free arm around Danni's waist, pulling her close.

Danni put a hand to her mouth and covered a smile, the tears of sorrow turning to tears of happiness. Part of him still remembered, she knew. Sighing happily, she let sleep take her, before MIke turned over and released his hold on her.

******

Sun pierced the morning air, pushing through the curtains and dancing about the room. It was getting a little colder in the mornings, and there was a definite chill in the air as Mike slowly swam up out of his dream. Slowly opening his eyes, he saw locks of brown hair, close, incredibly close.

'Danni,' he thought. He felt her warm softness pushed up against his chest, their legs bent together, her breathing synced with his, in... out. He had to admit, however awkward this felt, or how dirty his dreams got, this felt really nice waking up next to her, and her not heaving something heavy at him. He inhaled deeply and had a flash of soft lips on his own. Curious, he inhaled again, and then again, drawing in her scent, so feminine and sweet, mysterious and alluring. Though it made him feel like a complete pervert, he had to admit that it felt really nice to sleep next to his big sister. She was just so warm and soft, it made him not want to move, just so she'd stay next to him longer and he could experience this warmth and affection coming from her. Is that what it was? Affection? He could definitely feel how she was pushing up against him, almost as if she needed him next to her. It made him feel... manly, needed, necessary. It seemed familiar to him somehow, but he couldn't remember feeling it before. It must have been a memory from before the accident.

Danni stirred next to him, and Mike froze. His dick was as hard as a rock, his body performing its night ritual of making sure all of his equipment still performed. As a guy he knew that there wasn't a hard-on that he'd have all day that was hard impressive as morning wood. It was the best time to masturbate, if you could manage it before you had to do your morning duties. He threw that idea out the window though, when he realized where his cock was wedged. It was sticking straight out from his body, wedged firmly between Danni's cheeks. She straightened her legs as she began to slowly surface from her slumber.

The soft brunette form next to him sighed in her sleep and pushed her hips back, the tip pushing forwards, poking out from between her legs, underneath the covers. Mentally face-palming, Mike groaned inwardly and silently raged at how to get out of this predicament.

Danni groaned again and pushed back, still seemingly asleep. 'Shit,' he thought. 'She must think I'm an old boyfriend or something.' He had to get out of there, there were no two ways about it.

Mike pulled his cock from between her legs and stood quickly, opening the door and heading towards his bathroom, praying that no one would be in it. The door was cracked, but the light was off. Offering a silent prayer, Mike looked at the ceiling and mouthed a thank you, before disappearing behind the bathroom door to take a cold shower, a very, very cold shower.

Back in his room, Danni was grinning in bed. She'd been awake for several minutes, enjoying the feeling of him, and had been aware of his erection. A naughty streak had struck her and she decided to push her luck. The tip of his cock had pushed tightly against her opening, popping against and then passing it, sliding forwards, rubbing against her clitoris for a brief second.

The old Danni would have teased him mercilessly about it. Then again, the old Danni wouldn't have been sleeping in the same room, let alone the same bed as her little brother. Little brother, could he really be called that anymore? He was physically larger than her, could pick her up and throw her if he wanted. He could make her squeal with pleasure if he wanted... if only he could remember that they'd been fucking. It was almost as if he were her big brother rather than her 'little'€・brother. All she had over him now was age.

Giggling happily, she forced herself from her lover's bed and headed downstairs to push Sarah out of the shower, stopping to grab Mike's camera and its incriminating photos, intending to hide it somewhere in her room.

******

An hour later, Mike was dressed and sitting at the kitchen table, enjoying some breakfast when Emma came downstairs. She was wearing what looked like yoga pants and matching shirt, her athletic form clearly visibly in the tight material. Mike swallowed hard as she headed to the fridge, her ass bouncing slightly and flexing back and forth. Bending over with her legs straight, she reached into the fridge.

At the sink, Sarah covered her mouth and quietly shook her head, giggling silently to herself.

"Ass,"

Mike whirled his head around and looked behind him. "What the hell was that?"

Four feminine heads turned and looked at him.

"You didn't hear that?" He asked. Their expressions answered his question for him. "Never mind," he said, returning to his breakfast. 'I'm losing my shit,' he thought. He'd heard something, he was sure. It was quiet though, far off. Like someone yelling at him in a rainstorm or something.

"So, Sarah mentioned that you were going to look at trucks today?" Emma asked.

Mike, pushed back into the conversation, swallowed his food and nodded. "Yeah, that's the plan. After class, I think."

"Any idea what you are gonna get?" Beth asked, sipping some of her fruit smoothie.

"Probably the same kind," Mike said with a shrug.

"What color?" Sarah asked.

"I dunno," Mike shrugged, disinterested. "Same color I guess."

"Aw, come on, dude," Emma said, punching him in the shoulder, drawing a groan and a wince of pain. "Live a little, you can change colors."

Irritated, Mike smacked her in the stomach with the back of his hand, drawing a wince and groan. "Okay, you're right, I'll change colors."

Emma still groaning at the hit, turned and smacked him in the back of his head as she sat in her chair.

"So what color?"Beth asked.

"Fuck's sake," Mike said. "Piss yellow, okay! I'm gonna get them to paint the ugliest yellow I can find."

Beth cocked her head, very "Beth-like" and looked at him curiously. "Why would you want an ugly truck?"

Groaning Mike stood as they all had a good laugh at his expense, and he headed towards his room to grab his backpack and its heavy weight of back pain and muscle aches, before heading down and sitting in Emma's car.

"Aw come on Mikey," Sarah called. "We love you," all four sisters finished together, crooning sarcastically.

Giggling, Emma finished her apple and grabbed her bag, heading out after her twin.

"So how did your date go?" she asked.

Mike ignored her for a second, but decided to let it go. "It was fine, but Emily is... different."

"Yeah, I kinda got that feeling from you, twin intuition I guess. It seems like you still like her, but something's changed hasn't it."

Mike nodded. "California was hard on her. It was... life changing, here and there."

Emma nodded. That had been the impression she'd gotten from her twin. "I know you two weren't ever really in love," she said. "What happened out there?"

Mike shrugged, Emma was patient however. She knew he'd eventually tell her, there were no secrets among twins. Well, almost none, she thought.

"She met a guy out there," he said.

"Does that bother you?" Emma asked, glancing over and trying to get a feeling for his reaction.

Mike shook his head. "No, I expected it. Like you said, we were never really in love. I don't think I ever opened myself up to her enough."

Emma nodded and turned back to the road.

"He was her first, but that doesn't bother me either. Actually, none of what she told me bothers me in the way you might expect. It's kinda weird. I mean, the stuff he convinced her to do... thinking about it makes me angry, but I care about her and I won't judge her harshly over stuff like that."

Emma turned and looked at him, and Mike suddenly remembered that she had no idea what he'd been told.

"Shit," he said. "Sorry. I forgot you didn't know the history. Emily said that this guy was weird. He was normal at first, she said. He was caring and tender their first time, but after that, he kept asking her to let him bring other girls to sleep with them. She figured, what the hell its college and tried it. Apparently she loved it, because she kept doing it. He started to bring his friends over and have threesomes and eventually she got a reputation as a girl who would try anything."

"EMILY?" Emma said, shocked. "She was such a pure, Christian girl! I mean, how many times did she try to get you to persuade me to come to church?"

Mike nodded. "I know. Eventually she went to a party and got drunk for the first time. She passed out and the next thing she remembered, she was surrounded by naked guys, most of them doing something to her. She said that was the only part she really regretted, other than her first time not being with me. She said that she'd flunked out and had only been interested in sex."

Emma turned onto the road leading to the University.

"Meanwhile," Mike continued, "She said her parents split up. Her mom started cheating on her dad and ran off to New York or something. Her dad couldn't keep up with California out of state tuition and she'd flunked out anyways. So she's home, for good."

"Well, good," Emma said. "She belongs here in Texas. I'm glad she's back." As she spoke, Emma realised that she meant it. She didn't feel threatened by Emily, which was really odd, considering that Emily now seemed to occupy the attention that Emma and her sisters had lately enjoyed.

"Me too," Mike said. "Even if we don't start dating, I'll be able to keep an eye on her here, and keep her safe."

Emma smiled as the pulled into a parking spot. "Just as long as you don't forget to keep an eye out for your sisters," she said.

Mike turned and smiled. "Always. You girls are always my first priority."

As he finished, Emma turned and got out of her car, and Mike couldn't help but stare at her ass as she bent forwards slightly.

'I'm fuckin' nuts,' he thought.

* * * * *

When Mike and Emma returned home from school that afternoon, they saw Sarah sitting at the kitchen table.

"You guys ready to go look at a new truck?" she asked.

A few hours later, Mike pulled back into the driveway with his brand new blue Ford. They had gotten a decent deal at the dealership, especially after Sarah had pulled an inspired ace and told the salesman about the recent wreck.

Mike was adamant about the color, and no matter how much Emma prodded him, he wouldn't change it. After all the paperwork had been signed, and the check had been written, Mike drove with Emma while Sarah followed behind.

When they got home, Beth was in the kitchen making something with Danni. After a few minutes looking over his new truck, they all went back inside. The evening progressed like any normal family's routine: supper, a few hours of TV, followed by sleep.

Mike trudged upstairs after ensuring that everything was locked down tight, and knocked on his own door, not wanting to walk in on Danni changing.

"Come in," Danni called softly.

Mike entered and began to pull off his blue jeans, careful to keep his boxer briefs firmly in place. Danni was still in her own clothes however, and was poking around in his closet. After a few seconds, she finally turned. "Do you have an old shirt I can wear?"

Mike nodded, pulling his shirt over his head and tossing it towards the dirty clothes hamper. "Sure, I've got the perfect one." He pulled open a drawer on his dresser and rummaged around, pulling out a shirt that had clearly seen better days. "Wait, let me get something else," he said quickly. The shirt had several holes and would barely contain her curves, causing him no end of discomfort.

"No," she said, reaching forth and snatching the shirt from his hands. "This will be fine," she said, a little too quickly. Mike, clad only in his underwear, quickly turned and headed to his side of his bed. He pulled the sheet over himself just as Danni turned and began to undress, as if he wasn't even in the room. Very slowly, very deliberately she undid the button on her shorts, turning to the side and slowly sliding them down over her smooth legs. Her panties, pink from what he could tell by the lamplight, thankfully stayed in place. She straightened them anyways, and lifted the edges of her shirt up, slowly pulling it up and over her head. Reaching behind her, she undid the pink bra and pulled it off, heading to the dresser where she'd left a brush. Gently brushing out the tangles, she was keenly aware of her brother's eyes on her.

Mike knew he should look away, but couldn't tear his eyes from her. She was gorgeous, almost breathtaking in the pale light of his bedside lamp. She looked so soft, so feminine, her sleek muscles tensing and flexing beneath her smooth skin as she brushed her dark locks. Mike felt his cock start to harden and swallowed hard as she turned back towards the bed, reaching over and grabbing the old A&M shirt and pulling it over her torso. There were several holes in the shirt, one noticeably beneath one of her breasts, the curve pushing out.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,313 Followers