All Comments on 'Just the Six of Us Ch. 24'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 140 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MORE!!!

When are we gonna get more? I love this series, I don't want to stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Can't wait!

I've been reading this for a long time and I am anticipating the next addition with a hell of a lot of enthusiasm!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Matt and Missy

Really added a lot to fleshing out the plot, along with Paul and Ashley. Is there any way to work them back into later chapters? I also really liked the fight scenes...

Skipp (skipmyob1@gmail.com)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More

More then anything I would love to see more Emma and Mike. That story hits me in all the right places. Thanks for a great story GIVE ME MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Don't give up

Please don't give up on this story Please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Holy shit

Dude. I just read through this story from ch 1-24 and It fuckin amazing! I was so into the storyline! You developed the characters incredibly as if i knew them and could see them! Someone asked me what day it was and I actually forgot I was immersed in the length of the story! You'd better not let this story finish anytime soon! I'm expecting like another 20 chapters! Though it'll be difficult waiting for it! Emma is by far my favorite character in the story! I enjoyed her parts the most and always hoped it was gonna be with her whenever I sensed something was going to happen! So please more Emma in the coming chapters! Especially with her dominance! Bahah just no other guys! He's her property! Anyways let me know with new chapters if you could blazin526@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The best

My god, this is on of the best reads that I have found. Please keep it up, and some time I know how Mike feel w/ the voice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Next chapter

Your next chapter should be about the camping out that Mike told Sarah he would arrange for the family. With Beth losing control and walking in on him while he is showering as the bathroom is were their relationship started.

Pope1944Pope1944about 11 years ago
Very good

As someone with four sisters it's not too hard to relate to parts of this story. Not the incest, that never happened, but the family part. I just found you by accident and just read this entire contribution from start to finish. I very much like your writing style. You make it an easy read and do a great job of defining the characters. Maybe it's because my name is Mike that I relate so well. In some middle chapters you made reference to people who did not like the story. Please do not pay any attention to them. If they didn't like it they had no business reading beyond the first few paragraphs.

I hope the story continues. You make reference to the "tumblr" but i don't know what that is. What is the best way for me to know when you have posted something new?

I would not want to miss the "revenge" on Beth and Sarah.

Thanks

mg32944@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Brilliant

The title says it all really, I just read the whole thing from Chapter 1 to 24 and I must say that this is probably the best story that i've ever read. I hope that this story goes on for a long time to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I may be speaking sacrilege but. . . .

I think Emily should join the circle. She has stated in her past that she enjoyed the kind of things going on at the families house. Mike might even be able to help her come to terms with what she did in California. I think this should be explored more. Also, I think Emma dominating Matt would be both hilarious and hot.

AkoltAkoltabout 11 years ago
Amazing

I stumbled on to this series a few weeks before ch. 23 was posted, and since then I have read through multiple times. This is by far my favorite story on lit.

TestSubject001TestSubject001about 11 years ago
Just catching up.

I saw where chapter 25 had come out today, and was taking some time to catch up. I love this series. Danni is by far my favorite. Sex does nothing for me reading these stories if there is no love. And there is definitely love in your series. If you are ever thinking of ending this series, at least give us some closure. Well off to chapter 25 i go.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 11 years ago
Poor Sarah

Her birthday and no loving even after all she gives the family, poor girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
When is the orgy coming?

He's got bang then all at once, once!

NysoneNysoneabout 11 years ago
Team Danni

Danni is the best. The connection between her and Mike is fantastic, I can't get enough. I don't care if he stops seeing all the other girls, as long as he still has Danni I will keep reading. I love how it doesn't matter who he is with, or where he is, he will always go to bed with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Sarah should have gotten sex for her birthday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Team Emma

emma is my favorite it just seems right since there twins

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really?

Why wasn't his present telling Sarah that his memory is back?

This chapter doesn't seem to be written by the same person who wrote the earlier chapters. Completely different style. Amateurish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sharing Emma

If he tells Emma or any of the other sisters to have sex with others it will ruin the whole story

animaluver40animaluver40almost 11 years ago
great and well written story

Please keep going with this story but i've got to disagree with anomous i think it is the same guy. Please get emma and mike more into the story

wolf32452000@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So many errors after all these chapters...

These stories are freaking awesome and would be so much better if there weren't so many writing errors in them.

Even when your note at the beginning said you had a proofreader, there were still a lot of errors.

After a while they become distracting and take away from the story, which is amazingly good.

tim4tim4about 10 years ago

The story was so good that the proofreader forgot to check the story! That must be it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Nothing to do with the actual story line, but... What kind of fucking dumbass buys FIVE dogs?! That is a HUGE ASS amount of responsibility for a bunch of people who never showed any interest in animals at all. Wait till they grow up, five big dogs shitting in the back yard every day, having to clean that up every day. Next thing you know it turns into a situation like the assholes who live across the street from me, one dog chained to a tree with a doghouse and hardly any room to move around, and another in one of those shitty 10x10 pens with a doghouse. They never play with them. Probably go days without changing the water during the summer so its 100 degree water growing green shit. Might as well shoot the animals and put them out of their misery. Youve all been over to someones house, go to pet the dog and theyre so attention starved they damned near piss themselves with excitement :(. Used to run service calls, most people shouldnt be allowed to have pets, much less children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Spelling errors?!?

What spelling errors? i am one of those people who ALWAYS notice when a word is spelled wrong or used out of context, or when a sentence simply does not make sense at all. If indeed there were any in this chapter, it sure as fuck did not distract ME from the story, so to those complaining, i say: either get your heads into the story, or stop reading it, you fucking nitpickers...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I still think

I still think Mike is an idiot for not telling all his sister's at once that his memories have returned just for the sake of revenge. I think one puppy would have been a great present, but not five.

Johnny49913061Johnny49913061about 9 years ago
Puppy Gift

I think the whole puppy thing is absurd/dumb. Pets are no gifts, it has to be well considered, they are part of your life for up to 20 years!

And... how he gifted the pets. He bought them, let all 5 puppies for several hours within a box in his room while Sarah went to get a massage and they ate afterwards. And just then he got the box? That is almost animal abuse!

They never had pets before, never had the wish to have pets. And now he bought them 5 puppies - ugly looking English Bulldogs! I doubt they all like dogs, especially how English Bulldogs are looking. And Sarah has a lot of more work while Danni, Beth, Emma and Mike are in school: feeding, cleaning the pee and poo, walking the dogs, training them, etc.

A party would have been 1,000,000 times less work.

Not to mention that it could be a big drawback in their sex life. Or after their schoollife when they start working.

It's a nice idea, but every person has to choose their pet themself!

To simply fuck her as a birthday gift would have been indeed a more romantic, more reasonable and less complicated gift, after he lost his memory.

Nevertheless, 4 stars, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Johnny???????

What the fuck? The story is fictional. Chill the fuck out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yeah, may be fictional, and good, hell this like my fourth read, but Im with him on the pet thing. I used to run service calls for a living, and let me tell you, the vast majority of people that I run across with pets shouldn't be allowed to own one, much less be allowed to breed if how they treat their animals is any indication of what kind of person they are.

Never, EVER give a pet as a gift! The majority of the time it winds up neglected, and thats the light side. Getting a pet should be treated like having a baby, they require that much attention, dedication and love. They're part of the family! (I could go on but...;)

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
wondered how he might get the sisters to fuck others

looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The voice is back!!

Omg, another chapter had me stopped with laughter , ....

" give her a mop". That's gold right there.

Been binge reading this series for 2 days.

Can't wait to see what's in store.

Can't help but wonder about Matt and his sister .....

Awesome read!

One of the best yet.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
3rd read

Dont know if i agree with the whole revenge thing but after 3 reads i guess i must enjoy it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not sure

I like the idea of Emma being ordered to fuck anyone else by Mike. I think that would ruin it for me. Keep it all in the family...

hjk069hjk069about 4 years ago
She can fuck Emily

At least I hope so

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 4 years ago
5h Read (P.S. some spoilers on my comment for new readers.)

I agree with anonymous who posted above my third read comment. Keep it in the family. Since I know how this turns out thou at least keep it within family for Emma. I know mike and Danni don’t have that problem thou they’ll always be together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great so far

I love this story but if Emma fucks anyone outside the her family it would ruin this entire story. Regardless how you spin it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

dannis secret should have been 4 yr old daughter from befor mike left for marines

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

GUESS WHOSE BACK BITCHES. LET'S GO VOICE. LET'S GO VOICE

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

So Emma wants to fuck other guys?? Uh Oh!!!

Aussie1951Aussie19518 months ago
Confused

All the sister clearly declared their undying love for him. They ALL said that they never want anyone else fucking them except for him for the rest of their lives, including Emma. NOW she seems to have second thoughts. Perhaps if Mike gets his act together and grows some balls and decides to be a true Dom and treat Emma like she once like a true submissive that she is , Emma would truly be his for life. I only hope he doesn’t share any of his sisters with any guy, including Matt that would really truly fuck the story right up.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories