Just the Six of Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy's and my climax seemed to be the tipping point for Bill and Kate, as well, and soon they were shuddering together through their own climaxes. In fact, for a long time, all four of us were caught in the throes of an incredible, four-way mutual orgasm. I watched, enraptured, as Bill's cock pulsed again and again, sending his sperm shooting into my wife, until it began to drool out of her, down his shaft, and onto his balls.

Slowly, our orgasms began to ebb, and the four of us began to return to earth. Judy and I began kissing and nuzzling each other, tenderly stroking and caressing each other through our warm after glow. Across the room, Kate and Bill were doing the same.

I looked up at the other three. "I have never felt so close to anyone as I feel to the three of you right now." Judy and Bill and Kate nodded their agreement. "I can't explain it," I continued, "but what we just did together was so incredibly. . . intimate. I mean, I absolutely trust each one of you, like the four of us have gone to a deeper level of love for each other." Somehow, the fact that both Bill and I had united our bodies with both Kate and Judy, that both women had received both our cocks, and both our cum, inside themselves, had bonded us all together in a way we hadn't anticipated.

As a final reality check, Kate spoke up. "Just to be sure -- does anyone have any regrets about what we just did?"

Judy responded firmly, "No! No regrets! Even if we never do this again, and I can't imagine that we won't, this was wonderful, and I'm so glad we did it!"

Later, lying in bed with Kate, we were tenderly stroking each other's naked bodies, still lost in the wonder of our first swing with our best friends. "God, this was so incredible," I whispered. "I never would have imagined."

"I know," Kate agreed. "I wonder where this is all going?"

"Us, too," came Judy's voice over the wall. "But I'm sure it will be good."

We spent the rest of the week fucking each other's spouses, as well as our own, as often as we could. Judy and I got to know each other sexually, and so did Bill and Kate. We still call that our 'Naked Week Orgy', and it was really the beginning of the erotic lifestyle we live together today.

After that, the four of us got together once or twice a month for weekend foursomes, keeping the sexual momentum from our amazing vacation rolling. After a couple years of that, the four of us decided to just move in together as a single household; nobody much minded having twice as many folks to share cooking and maintenance chores.

It didn't take long before our relationships were all pretty completely 'open', and the fact that Kate was my wife, and Bill was Judy's husband, almost came to seem incidental. One night, I'd go to bed with Kate, and Bill would sleep with Judy; then the next night, we'd swap, and I'd sleep with Judy, and Bill would share Kate's bed. It really was like two men sharing two wives, and vice versa. Sex never got dull -- I had two women available to me on a daily basis, and so did Bill; just enjoying the differences between the two of them, and their bodies, meant that the sex was always interesting. And of course, the women each had two men, and two very distinct cocks, available to them, as well, and we had regular threesomes and foursomes, besides.

-----

Andrea was an old friend of Judy's. One time, about three years ago, the two of them were talking together, and Andrea confided that she and Mike were seriously thinking of expanding their sex life, to include other partners, preferably couples. Judy laughed, saying, "I might know of something you'd find very interesting," and told her about our arrangement. Then she asked Andrea if she and Mike would like to come and play with us sometime.

Andrea looked at Judy, her mouth agape. "YOU, Judy? You and Bill have an open marriage?"

"Not open-open," Judy explained. "But the four of us share freely among ourselves."

"That sounds like EXACTLY what we've been looking for!"

Judy told the rest of us about her conversation with Andrea, and all of us were thrilled to find potential new playmates. So that weekend, Mike and Andrea joined us for our first three-couple orgy.

When Mike and Andrea arrived at our door that Friday evening, the four of us greeted them at the door completely naked. "You must be Mike and Andrea," Kate greeted them. "I'm Kate."

"And I'm Tom," I said. "Welcome to our house. I know we're all going to have a lot of fun this weekend."

Both Mike and Andrea wore looks of giddy wonder, gazing at our four naked bodies as we welcomed them to our house. Mike looked like a kid in a candy shop as Kate and Judy took him to one of the couches in the back room and began to sensually undress him. Bill and I took Andrea to the other couch, and began slowly, sensually undressing her. So, we were split into two 'parallel threesomes' -- Mike with the two women, and Andrea with the two men.

Mike was giddy as the two women undressed him -- Kate was unbuttoning his shirt, Judy was unfastening the button on his pants. I could see he was already getting hard as Judy reached inside his fly and began stroking his cock. Mike was in a state of sensory overload. With one hand, he fondled Kate's big breasts, with the other, he cupped Judy's. He kept swiveling his head from side to side, kissing one woman, and then the other. When he was completely naked, the girls shoved him onto the couch and began sucking his cock in tandem, running their tongues up and down the sides of his organ. Kate consumed the head in her mouth, while Judy licked and caressed his balls. Mike rolled his head back on the couch, breathing in short gasps as the two women brought him quickly to the edge of orgasm.

"Oh god," Mike gasped. "Oh god. . . I'm going to come. . ."

Kate and Judy just giggled. "Mmm-hmmm," they encouraged him, as they began working his manhood even faster.

"Oh god," gasped Mike, as his body began to tremble. Kate sucked vigorously on his cockhead, and soon his cock began to throb, his semen pulsing into Kate's mouth, while she gulped and swallowed his ejaculate, eagerly working to catch every drop, even though a few milky streams dribbled out the corners of her mouth. Judy moved to lick up the streams, and soon the two women were kissing, swapping Mike's cum back and forth, until they both sat up and swallowed.

Mike was gasping for breath on the couch, his eyes wide. "I've never been blown like that," he panted.

"Nice to meet you, Mike," Judy giggled.

Andrea looked on in wonder as Judy and Kate brought her husband to such a rapid, explosive climax. She held my cock in one hand, and Bill's in the other as we turned to kiss her. She wore a light summer dress, which Bill and I gathered around her waist, then peeled off over her head, as Andrea lifted her arms to help us. She hadn't worn a bra, and Bill and I savored our first look at her firm, fulsome breasts. Bill bent down to kiss and suck one tit, while I suckled the other, sliding my hand inside the waistband of her cotton panties. I ran my fingers through her thick pubic bush, until I found her sultry feminine opening. I ran my hand along her vulva; her labia were already puffy and aroused. I slipped one finger into her channel, teasingly finger-fucking her while my knuckle rubbed on her clitoris. Before long, her legs became unsteady, and she sat down on the couch.

Quickly, I peeled her panties off her, and knelt between her open legs. Bill sat next to her on the couch and began kissing her passionately, fondling and squeezing her full, firm breasts. Andrea reached out and gripped Bill's cock, while I leaned in, savoring the rich aroma of her arousal. Gently, I kissed the insides of her thighs, nibbling and nuzzling the soft skin as I slowly homed in on her center. Sensually, I licked along her outer labia, teasingly probing my tongue into her, tasting the rich flavors of her hungry cunt. I moved up and began to tease her clit with my tongue. At first, I gently sucked on her tender flesh, as if it were a ripe peach. When I began to lick with broad strokes across her clit, she began to quiver and groan. She placed her hands on my head, pressing me firmly against herself, gasping for breath.

"Oh, GOD!!!" she cried out, as her orgasm exploded within her. I continued lapping on her clit as she continued to come.

When her climax finally began to subside, I sat back and tapped Bill. "Your turn," I grinned. I sat up on the couch next to Andrea, and Bill took my place on the floor, between her legs.

I leaned over to kiss Andrea, my hand moving to caress her breast. Bill began licking at her pussy, while she rocked her hips in response to the strokes from his tongue.

"I can taste myself on you," Andrea giggled as we kissed. "That is so hot!" She reached out to grip my cock with one hand, lazily stroking up and down on my shaft. With the other, she cradled Bill's head as he ate her pussy.

It wasn't long before Bill brought Andrea to another crashing oral orgasm, and then another. And another. Her body rocked and writhed in my arms as she came again and again on Bill's tongue.

Across the room, the girls had Mike lay on the floor, stroking and sucking his cock back to hardness. Soon it was pointing straight up at the ceiling, quaveringly erect.

"What a wonderful cock!" Kate admired. "You want to fuck it first?" she offered to Judy.

"You go first," Judy said. "I'm going to sit on his face."

Deftly, the two women took their places. Kate knelt above Mike's erection, placing the tip just between her pussy-lips, while Judy knelt, facing Kate, above Mike's face. Judy lowered herself until her pussy rested against Mike's mouth, and his tongue began lapping her nether-lips. Kate slowly lowered herself on Mike's cock, enveloping his sturdy manhood within herself an inch at a time. Soon he was all the way inside her, and she felt his balls nestled against her ass. Sensually, she clenched her cunt-muscles on his shaft, drawing a groan from Mike's throat, muffled by Judy's pussy on his mouth.

The two women settled into a steady, three-way rhythm, Kate grinding on Mike's cock, while Judy ground her cunt on his mouth, while they steadied themselves by holding each other's forearms. At one point, Judy leaned toward Kate, opening her mouth for a kiss, and soon the two women were kissing each other passionately, while they ground their pussies on Mike.

Judy reached out to cradle one of Kate's big breasts in her feminine hand. "God, I wish I had boobs like yours," she breathed.

Kate reached out to squeeze Judy's breast with her hand. "You have beautiful tits," she replied. "I know Tom and Bill like them a lot."

"You're right," Judy agreed. She increased the tempo with which she was grinding her pussy on Mike's tongue. Soon, she rolled her head back, and her jaw went slack. "OOOoooohhh," she groaned, as she began to twist and writhe on Mike's face. "Oh. . . I'm coming. . ." Mike reached around with his hands to caress Judy's legs as she came. She continued grinding through two or three orgasms, then rolled off Mike's face, leaving Kate by herself, grinding on Mike's big cock.

Kate leaned forward, digging her fingertips into Mike's chest as she continued to bounce and grind on Mike's pole. He reached up, cupping his hands over her tits, kneading and squeezing them and tweaking her nipples. Kate looked down, directly into Mike's eyes. His whole face glistened with Judy's fluids.

"Come with me, Mike," she said. Her breathing was quick and shallow, and I knew she'd be coming soon. "I want to feel your cum inside me."

Mike didn't say a word, but thrust his hips forcefully upward, raising his ass off the floor, and lifting Kate virtually off the ground. She gasped in surprise, and struggled to keep her balance as Mike thrust upward again and again, driving himself into her depths.

"Oh god. . ." Kate groaned, and soon she was writhing on his cock, twisting and moaning in orgasmic ecstasy. As she rode out her orgasm, Mike grunted loudly, and I could see his balls pulsing as his semen surged into Kate's cunt. She fell forward, resting on Mike's chest, while his cock and balls continued to throb, and he continued sliding his cock in and out of her, almost mindlessly. After a minute, his cum began leaking out of Kate's pussy, dribbling down his shaft and onto his balls.

Bill and I laid Andrea on the floor. Both our cocks were rigidly erect, sticking straight out in from of us, as we ran our hands over her lithe body, her lovely tits, and her lush pussy. I bent down to kiss her. "Are you ready to get fucked?" I asked her

"Oh god, yes," she breathed. "I want to fuck both of you -- feel your cocks inside me!"

"And so you shall," I responded.

Bill took his place between her legs, aligning his hard-on with Andrea's wet, fragrant opening. Leaning forward, he tucked his cockhead between her labia.

"Oh god," Andrea gasped at the sensations of Bill's cock nudging inside her.

Across the room, Mike was recovering from having emptied his balls into Kate, Kissing and cuddling with the two women.

"Look, Mike," Andrea called to her husband. "Bill is going to fuck me. He's putting his cock inside me. Watch us, Sweetheart. Watch us fuck."

Slowly, yet firmly, Bill pressed his cock into Andrea, bottoming out inside her in a single stroke. Across the room, Mike groaned with arousal at the sight of his wife being penetrated by Bill's long prong.

"Oh god, you feel so good inside me," Andrea groaned. "Fuck me, Bill."

Slowly, Bill withdrew his cock from her, then reversed and pressed back into her. Soon, the two of them settled into a steady rhythm, Bill's cock pumping firmly in and out of Andrea's vagina. As she took her pleasure from Bill's cock, she reached for mine as I knelt by her head, taking hold of my manhood and tugging me toward herself, so she could suck my cock while she fucked Bill. I watched lovingly as she gripped my cock, guiding it to her mouth, then stroking me with her hand while she licked and sucked my pole.

I gently stroked Andrea's hair as she blew me, while she was fucking Bill at the same time. I loved the sensations of her mouth on my cock, and the visual feast of Bill's cock pumping in and out of her at the same time was incredibly arousing.

After a while of steady fucking, Bill began to increase his tempo, driving his cock energetically into Andrea with every stroke. She released my cock from her mouth while she continued to stroke me with her hand.

"Oh god yes," she panted. "Fuck me hard! Make me come. . ."

Both Bill and Andrea were gasping for breath by then, and it seemed they were both close to coming. Andrea resumed sucking my cock, humming as she blew me -- "Hmmmm. . . hmmmm. . ." in time with Bill's forceful thrusts into her depths, breathing through her nose, while Bill grunted with his every stroke.

At last, Bill rammed his cock into Andrea and held himself deep inside her, then quickly withdrew and rammed into her again, the veins on his neck bulging as he strained for release. Suddenly, his jaw went slack and his shoulders slumped as he began to grunt and shudder.

Once more, Andrea released my stiff cock from her mouth. "Oh god!" she cried. "You're coming in me! I feel your cum, shooting into me! Look, Mike! He's coming inside me!"

Mike was still cuddling with Judy and Kate across the room. "I see it, Babe! It's so hot!"

Bill was still grinding his cock into Andrea's pussy as she began bucking her hips up against him. She rolled her head back, wrapping her lithe legs around his waist, moaning in erotic joy as her orgasm overtook her. "Oh god. . ." she wailed. "Oh god. . ."

When both their orgasms had subsided, Bill sat up. His softening member slid limply out of Andrea's vagina. A thin string of his cum trailed between the tip of his cock and her pussy, snapping when he moved away from her.

"Here, Tom," he said to me, "your turn."

I scrambled around to take my place between Andrea's legs. My cock stood straight out in front of me, pointing like an arrow at Andrea's cunt. I looked down into her opening and saw the milky pool of Bill's semen inside her, gasping at the raw, stark eroticism of the image before my eyes.

Andrea's eyes were on fire, fixed on me as I knelt between her legs, the tip of my cock scant millimeters from her entrance. "Put it in me!" she commanded me. "Put your cock in me! Fuck me like Bill did!"

Who was I to refuse the urgent request of my guest? I leaned forward, and felt my cockhead touch her pussy-lips. An inch further, and the head was inside her. Slowly, inch by inch, I slid into her. She was warm and wet inside, from a combination of her own sexual fluids and Bill's cum. My cock was as hard and stiff as I had ever felt it when I bottomed out inside her, feeling my pubic bone bump against hers.

"God, Tom," Andrea breathed. "Your cock is so fucking thick!"

I looked into her eyes, then bent down to kiss her. Then we started fucking, slowly and sensually, grinding our loins together, probing for the deepest possible union of our bodies. Andrea clenched her cunt-muscles around my shaft, causing incredible sensations that radiated throughout my entire body.

Bill had taken my place by Andrea's head, and she reached for his organ and began to stroke it. Pulling him closer, she took his cock in her mouth and began to suck it while she fucked me, just as she had sucked my cock while she fucked Bill, a short time before.

On and on we fucked, Andrea and I, taking each other to the heights of sexual bliss as we experienced each other's bodies for the first time. The walls of her vagina were warm and smooth, caressing my shank as I slid in and out of her, intimately and soulfully.

Andrea wrapped her legs around my waist, sliding them down, over my ass, down my legs, and then again and again, even while she continued to suck Bill's cock. She had restored it to full erection by then, and Bill's eyes were closed as he savored the sensations of her mouth on his penis. Gradually, she began to quicken her pace, and I matched her rhythm as I continued stroking in and out of her.

Soon, Andrea was moaning around Bill's restored hard-on. She never took her mouth off his cock, breathing through her nose with a hissing sound as she threw her hips up against me in rhythm with my thrusts. She began twisting and writhing in orgasm, and soon her movements pushed me over my own edge, and my semen was pulsing and pumping into Andreas's womb

Her voice trailed into a long hum of satisfaction -- "MMMmmm. . ." -- as her climax began to subside. I continued pumping my cock in and out of her, almost instinctively, until my ejaculations ended and I felt my cock beginning to soften inside her.

I sat up, my limp dick slipping out of Andrea, and again, Bill scrambled back between her legs, while I knelt beside her head again. Bill leaned forward, once more pressing his long probe into Andrea's pussy, while she took my soft member into her mouth again, to restore it to hardness.

Across the room, Mike and Kate were 69ing, and his cock was recovering its stiffness. When he was fully hard again, Kate sat up, her pussy still grinding on Mike's face, while Judy squatted on his erect man-meat. The three of them resumed their lovely three-way fuck, this time with Judy on Mike's cock, and Kate on his face.

Andrea, Bill and I continued our 'rotation' -- one of us with our cock in her pussy, the other one being sucked back to hardness. When the guy fucking her came, the two men switched places. I don't know how many 'rotations' we cycled through; I know I came inside her at least three times.

The last time we 'rotated', I was back between Andrea's legs. Suddenly, she flipped over, so I was in a 'doggy' position, with Bill opposite me, so she could suck his cock as he knelt in front of her. I slid into her from behind, and Bill shoved his cock into her mouth. Andrea began rocking forward and back, so I was buried inside her on her back stroke, and when I pushed into her, she bounced forward to swallow Bill's cock, then when he pushed forward, she bounced back onto my cock, so she was bouncing back and forth between our two cocks. It was a very sensual, and -- once we found our rhythm -- yet very relaxing, configuration.